FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.2.0)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FightFuckFeed.me - Update(Appetite Revamp)

Postby nyanyan » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:40 am

Mice can be found, rarely, in the caves.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Redicicle » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:47 am

Harpies are scary. They have such high initiative. Just lost my Gluttonous Froggirl with Feast stat of 40 to one. The problem is, she was the main anti-flyer I had (she could instafeast most flyers with perfect accuracy) and I was in a Harpy castle.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heromc » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:10 pm

More content is out. Mostly focused around characters with unique attributes like a flat chest, huge rack, well hung, that sorta thing.

Redicicle wrote:Harpies are scary. They have such high initiative. Just lost my Gluttonous Froggirl with Feast stat of 40 to one. The problem is, she was the main anti-flyer I had (she could instafeast most flyers with perfect accuracy) and I was in a Harpy castle.

The harpy castle is probably a bit too punishing, but The actual canyons are fairly easy once you've got a good team so altogether it's probably just baaarely unfair ;)
Sorry about your loss though, getting a frog with that sorta appetite must have made for a fun game at least!
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: FightFuckFeed.me - Version:0.6.0.6

Postby Etherthedrake » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:12 am

Hmm.. I wonder if there'll be non-game over player prey content sometime down the lane;

Although I can finally feed myself to a Ravenous frog girl, so that's a definite plus~
Hey! I'm just a dessert mouse.
"humans boring. Endo best. Dragons awesome."
Etherthedrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby ChaoticLurker » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:16 am

Definitely keeping an eye on this.
ChaoticLurker
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redicicle » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:28 am

heromc wrote:The harpy castle is probably a bit too punishing, but The actual canyons are fairly easy once you've got a good team so altogether it's probably just baaarely unfair ;)
Sorry about your loss though, getting a frog with that sorta appetite must have made for a fun game at least!

Yes she was max-stat for eating wild medium prey. She basically made most mediums disappear. Though it's a bit awkward to level other characters up when her main asset is just gulping down everything in her path with no benefit to anyone.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heromc » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:38 am

Etherthedrake wrote:Hmm.. I wonder if there'll be non-game over player prey content sometime down the lane;

Although I can finally feed myself to a Ravenous frog girl, so that's a definite plus~

That'll be happening in the form of unbirth/av stuff with bigger monsterfolk. I'm not too sure which once will get the ability, but I'm planning on at least nagas being able to pack you in and make you squirm :D
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:34 am

heromc wrote:
Etherthedrake wrote:Hmm.. I wonder if there'll be non-game over player prey content sometime down the lane;

That'll be happening in the form of unbirth/av stuff with bigger monsterfolk. I'm not too sure which once will get the ability, but I'm planning on at least nagas being able to pack you in and make you squirm :D

What kind of use will it have? Like, will you use it between party members for some kind of stat boost or maybe protection or will it be used against opponents as a means to make them join you or for some other reason?

By the way, may I make a request? A setting to make the main character a non-predator. As a non-predator, the MC's Feast stat would permanently be 0 (If not removed entirely). They would need to eat food scattered around the world instead of other characters. One could find fruit and berries in forests for example or maybe rations in old huts and whatnot. The MC could increase their stats by mating with other characters but the increase in stats would be significantly lower than if you were a predator eating someone. The mating partner's Feed stat would still be a factor on whether or not and how much the MC's stats would increase.
Think this could be a thing?
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby heromc » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:07 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:What kind of use will it have? Like, will you use it between party members for some kind of stat boost or maybe protection or will it be used against opponents as a means to make them join you or for some other reason?

By the way, may I make a request? A setting to make the main character a non-predator. As a non-predator, the MC's Feast stat would permanently be 0 (If not removed entirely). They would need to eat food scattered around the world instead of other characters. One could find fruit and berries in forests for example or maybe rations in old huts and whatnot. The MC could increase their stats by mating with other characters but the increase in stats would be significantly lower than if you were a predator eating someone. The mating partner's Feed stat would still be a factor on whether or not and how much the MC's stats would increase.
Think this could be a thing?

It'll just be a fuck action, Probably with them being the initiator. Nothing special will happen, it'll be the same sort of content that you see with beegirls and mouseboys.

I think that's an interesting idea, but it would require a buttload of extra work and time that I can't really justify right now. The game is sorta built around a predator protagonist. I just barely started filling in willing prey stuff for the player, and I'm honestly not too happy with the quality of it so far. I'm a switch, but I lean pred 95% of the time, and that's usually what I write best.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: FightFuckFeed.me - Version:0.6.0.7

Postby AlterEgo23 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:29 pm

Very good game. But i still don't understand , how to eat big targets :neutral:
AlterEgo23
New to the forum

Postby doomed » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:11 pm

this game is by far the most annoying and addicting game I've played on here!

i love the game mechanics the entire concept. however every single time I play this game the exact same thing happens . i get a great set and have phenomenal stats. then I get forced into a fight and my opponents directly target me. not my team, me directly . to make it worse my opponents attack first so i don't have the opportunity to fight back. oh and when this happens it happens where I'm getting jumped by 5-8 enemies .

honestly i just wanna know is there any way to allow for a warning before matches with multiple opponents. heck even changing the colors of squares to show an increased probability of danger. or maybe an alert message . because at this point there's no way I'm gonna even reach the demon queen .

also those goblins are beyond broken in terms of power. the fact that they gang up on you and can spear virtually anyone means that they are a bigger threat than the boss fights. because all they have to do is tag team one character at a time .
doomed
Participator

Postby nyanyan » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:31 pm

Most tiles don't have a lot of enemies. Usually they only have 1-3. It's usually named tiles that have a large group.

As for the 'enemy going first' part, that's been mentioned on multiple occasions. It's usually due to a large party. The bigger your party, the more likely you are to have the enemies go first. It's a balancing mechanism that was put in to keep people from smashing through the game by just getting a huge party and roflstomping the enemies. Apparently the best size for your group is around 4. Of course, stats can help alleviate this, I believe, since I've used the cheat for max stats and had a party of 10+ and was still going first.

IE: Small party = faster party. Named tiles = might contain bigger opponent group.

As for the goblins...Yeah, they're not fun to deal with. The fact that all they have to do is drop you to wounded to kill, not needing that last hit like everything else, and the fact that they almost always come in large groups...yeah. I agree they might need a nerf.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heromc » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:57 pm

AlterEgo23 wrote:Very good game. But i still don't understand , how to eat big targets :neutral:

You need to increase your Appetite.
Appetite can be increased by eating Royalty. Eating a Medium Queen/King will let you eat all the plantfolk you can get your hands on :)

doomed wrote:this game is by far the most annoying and addicting game I've played on here!

i love the game mechanics the entire concept. however every single time I play this game the exact same thing happens . i get a great set and have phenomenal stats. then I get forced into a fight and my opponents directly target me. not my team, me directly . to make it worse my opponents attack first so i don't have the opportunity to fight back. oh and when this happens it happens where I'm getting jumped by 5-8 enemies .

honestly i just wanna know is there any way to allow for a warning before matches with multiple opponents. heck even changing the colors of squares to show an increased probability of danger. or maybe an alert message . because at this point there's no way I'm gonna even reach the demon queen .

also those goblins are beyond broken in terms of power. the fact that they gang up on you and can spear virtually anyone means that they are a bigger threat than the boss fights. because all they have to do is tag team one character at a time .

Hey Doomed! You're in luck about the demon queen, you've got at least two years to improve before I'll be adding her lol! Nyanyan gave some solid advice, and I'll add a bit more:

Not every location you find is beatable by the time you find it. Be extra prepared and ready to flee when going near anything labeled a fort, hive, lodge. These places will be packed with great fighters. The same goes for anything underground, there's evil down there. Cities are, by definition, well populated.

You mentioned that you get phenomenal stats, I assume this goes for your team too? You may be attached to that catgirl who saved your life early on, but you might find that recruiting some medium sized allies and getting them well fed will go far in keeping you safe.

Going dead last due to having a party of 5+ will certainly end in pain in many situations. A smaller well fed force will prove much more reliable when the odds aren't in your favor.

Focusing on the leader is a cruel but effective strategy that certain races love to use. Always remember that you can heal mid fight when needed. There's no shame in a quick fap while making eye contact with the enemy, nor getting boned by your bunnyboy for some critically needed health :)

Goblins are certainly some murderously lil bastards, but I feel they're a good introduction to armed threats. You'll have a worse time down in the tunnels, trust me! Their biggest weakness is the exceptionally low health. Anyone with a decent feast is able to add more green to their diet :D
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:41 pm

Not sure if this has been answered or not, but several things, How do I get a Small Goblin to eat bigger sized things. Is there an easier way for finding a Castle, or Manor since it seems very very very very rare.

Also will there be more descriptions, of the Vore event to be added?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby doomed » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:46 pm

heromc wrote:
AlterEgo23 wrote:Very good game. But i still don't understand , how to eat big targets :neutral:

You need to increase your Appetite.
Appetite can be increased by eating Royalty. Eating a Medium Queen/King will let you eat all the plantfolk you can get your hands on :)

doomed wrote:this game is by far the most annoying and addicting game I've played on here!

Hey Doomed! You're in luck about the demon queen, you've got at least two years to improve before I'll be adding her lol! Nyanyan gave some solid advice, and I'll add a bit more:

Not every location you find is beatable by the time you find it. Be extra prepared and ready to flee when going near anything labeled a fort, hive, lodge. These places will be packed with great fighters. The same goes for anything underground, there's evil down there. Cities are, by definition, well populated.

You mentioned that you get phenomenal stats, I assume this goes for your team too? You may be attached to that catgirl who saved your life early on, but you might find that recruiting some medium sized allies and getting them well fed will go far in keeping you safe.

Going dead last due to having a party of 5+ will certainly end in pain in many situations. A smaller well fed force will prove much more reliable when the odds aren't in your favor.

Focusing on the leader is a cruel but effective strategy that certain races love to use. Always remember that you can heal mid fight when needed. There's no shame in a quick fap while making eye contact with the enemy, nor getting boned by your bunnyboy for some critically needed health :)

Goblins are certainly some murderously lil bastards, but I feel they're a good introduction to armed threats. You'll have a worse time down in the tunnels, trust me! Their biggest weakness is the exceptionally low health. Anyone with a decent feast is able to add more green to their diet :D

thanks for the responses . this definitely helps out. however the ambush that they pull off is a bit too much . as the enemies target medirectly in quick succession meaning I don't get to heal.
while goblins have low health, their weaponry makes it incredibly hard to capitalize on it. especially since they attack in groups.

I've tried fleeing but even when I have smaller groups ( 4 max ) . the enemies prevent me from escaping . even when my flee is extremely high. its worse with flying opponents especially in the canyon. at one point I had higher stats then my opponent and still tried to escape . that time I was able to escape after being attacked to the point of being wounded.

the named places tip is great to know as that definitely plays a factor. specifically with the tiger girls . I've beaten the group of them three times . but going deeper into the palace made it worse so I had assumed that the demon queen was in there.

also since you haven't added the demon queen yet , would you consider adding the ability to feed myself to other characters?
doomed
Participator

Postby heromc » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:59 pm

Whereaminow27
Eating Royalty let's characters eat bigger prey. If you fed enough royalty to a mouse, they could eat anything on the map :D
Follow the roads, they'll get you to the specific biomes with castles.
More content always coming, added about 5k words of vore and fucking in the last month. Its slow but steady.

doomed,
Harpies have a super high flee stat so it's almost impossible to escape them. If you're tired of missing them with attacks, switch tactics to flirting and fucking them! Deer allies make for good companions in the canyons for this reason :)

Also just an fyi, you can't flee in castles/manors. That's there to make them exceptionally challenging, only enter after your group isn't gaining stats from eating anymore for best results.

Feeding yourself has been added but the content is lacking. There's only two good scenes written for it and both are for feeding allies.

I'll make a blog announcement once I've got that all finished.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NinTheFolf » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:00 am

heromc wrote:Whereaminow27
Eating Royalty let's characters eat bigger prey. If you fed enough royalty to a mouse, they could eat anything on the map :D

Can confirm, had fun doing exactly that a bit ago =P https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzZHI96VIAAeY0k?format=png
NinTheFolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:03 am

Shame that flirting with the harpies never yield any willing to be swallowed down.
[far as I can tell, all harpies are never willing unless you fuck em first.]
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby heromc » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:24 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Shame that flirting with the harpies never yield any willing to be swallowed down.
[far as I can tell, all harpies are never willing unless you fuck em first.]

They probably just don't have any good scenes written yet, but they mechanically can be willing before you fuck them, just not during the fight. Having your allies fuck then and then eating them should reveal if they're willing or not by them getting eaten or not.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:29 am

Oh wow, this game is fun. I look forward to see where it goes. It's easy to get attached to your team just like a pokemon nuzlocke. It's fun picking a main group of 3 companions then training up additional ones as stronger food since the regular enemies stop being useful for stats.
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game