FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.1.0) - Nonbinary Alpha

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FightFuckFeed.me - Update(Appetite Revamp)

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:08 pm

heromc wrote:New unbirth content

Based.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Tunknownusert » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:07 am

... Spent like an hour or 2 playing... Went into a bee hive I think only to have all the bees attack my main character first killing him before I could take any actions... Major feels bad as there was literally nothing I could do in that scenario.
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:31 am

Tunknownusert wrote:... Spent like an hour or 2 playing... Went into a bee hive I think only to have all the bees attack my main character first killing him before I could take any actions... Major feels bad as there was literally nothing I could do in that scenario.

That's never a fun experience but that's how the game balances for making oversized parties, all of your initiatives get penalized to the point where you're just a sitting duck. In general, a group of four won't get any penalty, and the higher you go the worse it will get.
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Redicicle » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:25 am

heromc wrote:
Tunknownusert wrote:... Spent like an hour or 2 playing... Went into a bee hive I think only to have all the bees attack my main character first killing him before I could take any actions... Major feels bad as there was literally nothing I could do in that scenario.

That's never a fun experience but that's how the game balances for making oversized parties, all of your initiatives get penalized to the point where you're just a sitting duck. In general, a group of four won't get any penalty, and the higher you go the worse it will get.

how recently was that added? I've had a group of over 100 bunny + deer and pretty consistently got first hit against less agile things.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heromc » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:57 am

I'm not even sure the game will function right with those numbers lol. I only planned for 100 allies on your side lol!!!

Its been added for a long time, but I tweak it occasionally when I'm tuning other stuff.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tunknownusert » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:04 am

To be honest, the opposing team had about double the team members but they all still hit first. Does it not weigh in the opposing team size in factoring who goes first?
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:29 am

Tunknownusert wrote:To be honest, the opposing team had about double the team members but they all still hit first. Does it not weigh in the opposing team size in factoring who goes first?

It doesn't. It's strictly a balancing tool for not making the ideal strategy to be hoarding tons of fodder. Think of it as an ambush. If your traveling group is too large, it's very easy for the other side to get the jump on you.

The ideal party size is four. Any more and the initiative order suffers and the enemy AI changes tactics. This isn't to say that it's impossible to play with more than four, but just know that certain fights will be much harder than normal, and possibly unwinnable. This isn't any different than stumbling upon a harpy while you're unprepared, not every encounter should be survivable.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:13 pm

Noticed there's a new cheat.
Crazy Randomness.... the heck does that do?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby heromc » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:45 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Noticed there's a new cheat.
Crazy Randomness.... the heck does that do?

Crazy probably isn't the right word, but it's a way to spice the game up a bit more than usual. There's always a spoonful of randomness to performing actions and the starting stats of the characters, but this gives a chance to really shake things up. For someone like me who plays the game a bunch for testing, it keeps it fresh and interesting. Its a good cheat to enable if the game feels stale.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thundervomit » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:17 pm

It'd be nice to have a way to save (lack of better words) companions, I get too attached to some characters and I don't want to see them eaten. Maybe a way to leave them back at your hut and be able to revisit them every so often.
Thundervomit
New to the forum

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:22 pm

are all the maps the same? or are they randomized each time? looking for the demon queen now i've explored most of the map about 85 percent give or take.
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:32 pm

thevoremorpher07 wrote:are all the maps the same? or are they randomized each time? looking for the demon queen now i've explored most of the map about 85 percent give or take.

Demon Queen isn't in. I think this needs to be added to the FAQ, or otherwise removed from that message.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby anema_sesuna » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:15 am

I'm really enjoying it so far
anema_sesuna
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:45 am

Aight, I'm finally getting off my ass and making an FAQ. Here's a form to submit any questions y'all think should be in it!

Link: https://forms.gle/5ec1X1HFq6NDginG8
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:29 pm

Thundervomit wrote:It'd be nice to have a way to save (lack of better words) companions, I get too attached to some characters and I don't want to see them eaten. Maybe a way to leave them back at your hut and be able to revisit them every so often.

Hey yeah that's a good idea. Set up a "Repository" of girls who you can leave home and come back to retrieve. Either as a snack or as backup.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:41 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
Thundervomit wrote:It'd be nice to have a way to save (lack of better words) companions, I get too attached to some characters and I don't want to see them eaten. Maybe a way to leave them back at your hut and be able to revisit them every so often.

Hey yeah that's a good idea. Set up a "Repository" of girls who you can leave home and come back to retrieve. Either as a snack or as backup.

Food bank.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:09 am

Get some strong gals ya wanna level up... but ya get another gal ya wanna level up but everyone keeps fleeing. No more 'needless sacrifices' just to make space on a team.
"going into a cave... I better grab my bats and frogs."

"huh, Drow in here? Glad I have my Wolf with me~"

"Ah crud, plants. I need some tanky folks with me. *Leaves back to hut, dropping a few off then comes back with tanks* Much better."
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:49 pm

Redicicle wrote:
heromc wrote:

how recently was that added? I've had a group of over 100 bunny + deer and pretty consistently got first hit against less agile things.

lolwut? How many entities are in the game? didn't know you could recruit EVERYONE! XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Redicicle » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:48 am

Turbotowns wrote:-snip-
lolwut? How many entities are in the game? didn't know you could recruit EVERYONE! XD

I think I was just fucking everything that could flirt lol. But I don't advise that as party size makes finding new companions slow.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HisashiHinata » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:32 am

This is probably a dumb question but where do you find mouse girls?
HisashiHinata
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game