FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.2.0)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FightFuckFeed.me(0.7.1.4)

Postby VagueQ » Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:51 pm

There's a bit of a rough bug right now with endo, where fighting yourself while you're starving (this seems to be the problem, as far as I can see) doesn't spit up your prey.
VagueQ
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:33 am

VagueQ wrote:There's a bit of a rough bug right now with endo, where fighting yourself while you're starving (this seems to be the problem, as far as I can see) doesn't spit up your prey.

What? No, you must be mistaken, that sorta issue would be totally imposs- looks at code, jaw agape in horror of shitty error -oh fuck. Good catch, fix has been uploaded, along with a naughty endo cowgirl feed scene.
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heromc » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:11 am

Read the teasers here!

Endo is finalized and uploaded!

There are custom Feast scenes, Feed scenes, release scenes, as well as more content when traveling with an ally stowed in your belly.
Spoiler: show
Special love for tiny races, as well as slimes when indoors. Each personality got special content, along with quite a few of the races got something unique too.

Some allies will be more than excited to be stuffed in your distended gut, while others will be downright pissed at being crammed down your throat and jostled around in your gut. While it's polite to release them, you can also just churn em with a climax of betrayal instead...

To get all this wholesome fun, join the Subscribestar or Gumroad(paypal supported) at the 1$ tier.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: FightFuckFeed.me(0.7.1.5) - Endo Release!

Postby VagueQ » Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:04 pm

I'm definitely having fun here, but...

I don't think this is much of a spoiler to mention this, but there's one thing I've been trying to figure out how to do and I'm not yet succeeding.

I've been playing with slimes a lot here with the endo update. I've of course seen all the color-swapping, and I've seen slimes shift gender, and I figured out how to get a gold slime... but how do I get a white slime?

A hint should be enough; I'm just not having any luck figuring this out, but I saw the color in the characters tab, and now I gotta do this.
VagueQ
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:32 pm

VagueQ wrote:I'm definitely having fun here, but...

I don't think this is much of a spoiler to mention this, but there's one thing I've been trying to figure out how to do and I'm not yet succeeding.

I've been playing with slimes a lot here with the endo update. I've of course seen all the color-swapping, and I've seen slimes shift gender, and I figured out how to get a gold slime... but how do I get a white slime?

A hint should be enough; I'm just not having any luck figuring this out, but I saw the color in the characters tab, and now I gotta do this.

Holy cow, you still haven't figured that out, bru? You'll have to find someone else to milk for clues, sorry.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BlackAion2 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:24 pm

Does endo include Cock Vore too? As in allies like swinging between your legs for awhile before letting them out.
BlackAion2
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:42 pm

BlackAion2 wrote:Does endo include Cock Vore too? As in allies like swinging between your legs for awhile before letting them out.

Not this time around, it's just for oral vore.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BlackAion2 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:35 pm

Damn. I was looking forward to some actual Cock Vore Entrapment.
BlackAion2
Been posting for a bit

Postby eleventh » Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:22 pm

Is anything under the "fetish settings" menu coming to public?
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:50 am

Question is how do you digest those you're endoing?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby heromc » Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:01 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Question is how do you digest those you're endoing?

Get it on with someone or rub one out!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:08 am

Does the game have breast/nipple vore?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heromc » Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:13 am

Souls6 wrote:Does the game have breast/nipple vore?

No, but I have considered it for the player/cowgirls. Zero plans at the moment, but it's not a definite no.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KingNothing » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:53 pm

eleventh wrote:Is anything under the "fetish settings" menu coming to public?

As a general rule, dev has said that anything they wouldn't have added themself without the money they're getting from patrons will be unavailable for free players for a much longer period of time. Things that don't fall under that umbrella will generally become available to free players an update or two after they first launch. I don't think that policy has changed any since they first said it, but I don't think we have an up-to-date list of which option fits in which category. If you search through the thread a little you should find the ones they said were probably going to be delayed a while, though; it came up shortly after reformation was added iirc.
KingNothing
Participator

Postby JDude151 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:49 pm

So I just started a new game and uhhhh....

JDude151
---

Postby heromc » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:55 pm

Very odd, can I ask what settings you've got set?

EDIT: NVM, I figured it out. Will be fixed in next update.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FoxtrotAce » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:59 pm

Is there a possibility if the monster girls can do endo vore with each other or do endo with the player and eat them? And if not then could it be a possible update in the future?
FoxtrotAce
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:09 pm

FoxtrotAce wrote:Is there a possibility if the monster girls can do endo vore with each other or do endo with the player and eat them? And if not then could it be a possible update in the future?

This probably won't get added tbh. Just getting centaur done was a huge effort that largely wasn't appreciated much. That was just one race, and it took months to get working properly and with all the weird edge cases written.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VagueQ » Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:20 pm

If it helps, I have tremendously appreciated the centaur content. I get that it's absolutely a heroic undertaking, but the result is great.

My favorite story was that I was playing with some named companions (Ruby and Rachel) and they got eaten by centaurs. I had explicit sex turned off for that game. So I seduced and recruited the centaurs, which didn't churn their prey up.

So I still very much had Ruby and Rachel with me. Just, you know, in allies' stomachs. No hard feelings, right? (Yes, absolutely hard feelings)

I made it a point to try to keep them around as long as I could before they got digested.
VagueQ
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:26 pm

VagueQ wrote:If it helps, I have tremendously appreciated the centaur content. I get that it's absolutely a heroic undertaking, but the result is great.

My favorite story was that I was playing with some named companions (Ruby and Rachel) and they got eaten by centaurs. I had explicit sex turned off for that game. So I seduced and recruited the centaurs, which didn't churn their prey up.

So I still very much had Ruby and Rachel with me. Just, you know, in allies' stomachs. No hard feelings, right? (Yes, absolutely hard feelings)

I made it a point to try to keep them around as long as I could before they got digested.

Thanks, I really do appreciate hearing about peoples experiences with the game. It's originally why I shared it in the first place. That bug is too cute! I'll leave it in :)
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game