FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.2.0)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FightFuckFeed.me - 0.7.0.0

Postby heromc » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:15 pm

Nathairach wrote:
heromc wrote:Hey guys, for supporters, weightgain content is completely finished. It works for the player and custom characters. Overall size, breasts, and cock are independently grown.

The subscribestar goal for letting the player cockvore everyone is nearing completion as well. I'll probably be writing that in the beginning of July, if not earlier.

For everybody, there is a new royalty added for pride month. I've made them available to free players too since there is a themed mechanic that'll only be available during the month of June.

As always, thanks for playing!

Exciting stuff! Can't wait to try it out.
Any news on the possibility of an annual subscription? If not, I'll probably just buy a prepaid card or something (either that, or get over my hangups with subscriptions).

Honestly, nothing yet, and it's probably not coming for at least six months. I'm already so dang behind on the game right now that I don't have the time to recode the server for another site at the moment, sorry.

In other news tho,

Unlimited sized cockvore is coming soon, and scat is the next goal to unlock.

Thanks ever so much to the tipper who accelerated all this weeks ahead of when I was expecting it, I really appreciate the support!
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pendingdel3056hb25 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:17 pm

That's fine, I'll probably subscribe at some point over the next few days anyway. Keep up the good work, and sorry for bothering you!
pendingdel3056hb25
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:22 pm

Nathairach wrote:That's fine, I'll probably subscribe at some point over the next few days anyway. Keep up the good work, and sorry for bothering you!

Not a bother at all! I do feel bad that I can't just accommodate the request, but I've got like three months of writing to get done, and I've really gotta catch up!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pendingdel3056hb25 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:32 pm

heromc wrote:Not a bother at all! I do feel bad that I can't just accommodate the request, but I've got like three months of writing to get done, and I've really gotta catch up!

No worries, I get it. I won't go into too much detail (I like to keep my online presence pretty distant from my personal life), but I'll say that I'm all too familiar with having to meet deadlines for writing. If it's an option sometime in the future, that's great--if not, I'll find a way to make thing work on my end.
pendingdel3056hb25
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:58 am

Orks are now out for subscribers. They be big slashy brutes. Try not to get on the wrong side of their greataxes!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: FightFuckFeed.me - 0.7.0.1 - Orks!

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:22 am

Hm! Bit of an unexpected thing. Attempted to feast on a willing "fat-bottomed bunnygirl" in a rundown cabin but nothing's happening. It's like Feast isn't clicked.
Player can't feast but the others can.

Had a "Chubby mouse girl" FEED herself to my character but it treated them as if they were female even though I selected Male. [though I accidentally selected Dynamic for cock size]
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby heromc » Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:11 am

Thanks for the reports. Whenever you get a gender issue, if you could share the full text, that would greatly be appreciated. There's a bit too much writing to track it down without a lead.

I'll dig around for the bunny issue. That should be easier to solve. Were you using a dynamic body or normal?
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:05 pm

heromc wrote:Thanks for the reports. Whenever you get a gender issue, if you could share the full text, that would greatly be appreciated. There's a bit too much writing to track it down without a lead.

I'll dig around for the bunny issue. That should be easier to solve. Were you using a dynamic body or normal?

no just dynamic cock.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby heromc » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:14 am

FightFuckFeed.me - June Spoilers

Hey everyone, here's some spoilers of the latest content. This is available immediately to all players, even non-supporters. It's 3,407 words of new content with good support for all genders pairings. It's all thanks to the subscribers for giving me the time to write all this, and I am very appreciative of the support!

For those interested in joining the Subscribestar, the 1$ tier currently gets access to the following:

• Reformation
• Weight Gain
• Cock Growth
• Breast Growth
• View Full Map Cheat
• Year 'Round Bunny Eggs
Savage Orks - new
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:24 am

Huh! Curious, didn't expect the "two-for-one" int he spoilers but I now wonder how to get such scenes.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby HisashiHinata » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:07 am

heromc wrote:Hey guys, for supporters, weightgain content is completely finished. It works for the player and custom characters. Overall size, breasts, and cock are independently grown.

The subscribestar goal for letting the player cockvore everyone is nearing completion as well. I'll probably be writing that in the beginning of July, if not earlier.

For everybody, there is a new royalty added for pride month. I've made them available to free players too since there is a themed mechanic that'll only be available during the month of June.

Yo? Weight gain exists? Damn, I remember when I saw this project when it first came out and I asked about the WG. I never thought it’d actually come! I can’t do it since it’s for the SubscribeStars, but I can’t wait ‘til it hopefully comes out publicly! This project’s fuckin’ blown up.
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby Tetrahedra » Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:51 am

Having a lot of fun so I thought I'd grab the $1 tier because why not! Loving the game. But I've been trying to find some orks for a while now and have had no luck. Any hints on what kind of biome they might be lurking in?
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby bahamut24 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:02 am

how to activate weight gain and cock growths?
i have subscribestar account and support $1
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:34 am

bahamut24 wrote:how to activate weight gain and cock growths?

When starting a new game, set those parts to dynamic. You'll start out skinny and hung'nt, and both grow as you eat/cockvore. When your appetite goes up, so does your metabolism, so you'll return to being skinny and need to start again.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bahamut24 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:00 am

heromc wrote:
bahamut24 wrote:how to activate weight gain and cock growths?

When starting a new game, set those parts to dynamic. You'll start out skinny and hung'nt, and both grow as you eat/cockvore. When your appetite goes up, so does your metabolism, so you'll return to being skinny and need to start again.

thank for quick reply :D
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:23 am

bahamut24, Always! Thanks so much for the support, I really appreciate it!!!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wutterumeen » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:30 pm

DIS DA BEST ZOGGIN GAME ON DA SITE! YOUS GOT THE ROIGT KNOW-WHATS TA BEZ A BIG MEK UN DAY IF YOUS KEEP A'IT.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
No offense
wutterumeen
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:56 pm

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bahamut24 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:12 pm

where to find orks?
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

Postby KinkyHobo » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:39 pm

Two questions, first of all would it be possible to get some sort of hint as to where to look for this pride month royalty? And second is when can we expect munchy tier content to become available to free players? Specifically WG, asking cuz circumstances prevent me from doing subscription based transactions
KinkyHobo
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game