FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.1.0) - Nonbinary Alpha

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FightFuckFeed.me(0.7.1.2) - Scat!

Postby heromc » Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:00 pm

Cobbly wrote:Is there any way to increase the appetites of my non premade allies?

Give em some good eats! Fatten em up with royal treats!

If a character eats a ravenous snack, they'll get the ravenous trait too. Fucking royalty is a good way to share with your party later.

Improving the appetite of tiny/small allies is hard, but there are solutions within jungles and caves. Ask again if you need a more detailed hint :)
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cobbly » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:40 pm

I'd like specific if it's possible. I was promised an in game wiki and I've yet to find it. Essentially I'm trying to make the worlds strongest fennec fox? I learned I can cock vore stronger meals and just kinda jizz them into her. I'm reluctant as well to feed her royal treats as they're the only thing that makes my player char level up at a certain point. Is there a way to handle strength plateu?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:31 pm

Cobbly wrote:I'd like specific if it's possible. I was promised an in game wiki and I've yet to find it. Essentially I'm trying to make the worlds strongest fennec fox? I learned I can cock vore stronger meals and just kinda jizz them into her. I'm reluctant as well to feed her royal treats as they're the only thing that makes my player char level up at a certain point. Is there a way to handle strength plateu?

Ok, so you, the player, only gain the benefits of eating a Medium sized queen and then later a Big sized queen.

There are four Medium sized queens on the map, and you'll want to feed the later ones to your allies.

Because a Small Fennec can't eat a Medium Wolf/Tiger/Harpy/Drow Queen, you'll need to feed that Queen to a Bat or a Slime, so that the Fennec can eat that girl to gain the appetite boost. That will allow the Fennec to gain stats higher than a common fox.

If you want to make her truly unstoppable, feed her the centaur or plant queen, then she'll be the most badass long-eared fox of the land :)

Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cobbly » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:43 pm

Is there a size above big?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:49 pm

Cobbly wrote:Is there a size above big?

Not in-game yet. That'll be reserved for dragons, demons, and
Spoiler: show
yo mamma!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cobbly » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:57 pm

Lol. So slimes can eat anything regardless of size? How do max stats work?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:24 pm

Cobbly wrote:Lol. So slimes can eat anything regardless of size? How do max stats work?

Bats can eat any size, slimes can be eaten by any size.

Max stats are based off of the character's species, boosted by their appetite(There's no exposed formula for this, learning how races get stronger is part of the game), and then those stats are further increased by the Feed stat of who is getting eaten.

For example, a boring human has a default Feast of 10.

If you eat lots of catgirls, who have a Feed of 5, you'll eventually get your Feast up to 15.

A Ravenous human has a default feast of 15, so by eating more catgirls, you could get it up to 20.

If you are ravenous, and eat some centaur, who have a Feed of 15, you can get it up to 30.

If you tame a centaur, and stuff them full of tasty treats, her Feed stat will increase, letting you seriously improve your stats by eating her.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cobbly » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:25 pm

Do I need to avoid eating lesser meals to maximize my stats properly, or will quantity over quality get me to the same place eventually? Also, can I make a slime turn white through sex?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:31 pm

Cobbly wrote:Do I need to avoid eating lesser meals to maximize my stats properly, or will quantity over quality get me to the same place eventually? Also, can I make a slime turn white through sex?

There's no point in avoiding meals, since they still satisfy your hunger bar, but you'll need quality meals to get higher gains. Slimes turn white if they eat a specific race.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cobbly » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:10 am

Final question. I'm trying to make a rainbow slime. How many different color slimes do I need to cram down her throat anyhow? Should I avoid eating cows and bees?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:19 am

Cobbly wrote:Final question. I'm trying to make a rainbow slime. How many different color slimes do I need to cram down her throat anyhow? Should I avoid eating cows and bees?

Hmmmm, I'm actually not positive if it's even possible right now. That was a Pride Month event slime, and I've honestly got no clue if it would work at the moment. You'd need all six of the main slime colors, but like I said, it might just not be a thing right now. I should make that an option year-around like the bunny eggs.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cobbly » Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:14 pm

Ah man, I've been trying for a rainbow for hours now. I think it's impossible, unless you do need to avoid becoming a gold slime.
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:34 pm

Sorry about that. I'll try addressing it this month, but I'm already pretty swamped.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cobbly » Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:57 pm

Actually, one last question. How... do I change my body type? I chose dynamic and all my party members call me fat.
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:10 pm

Cobbly wrote:Actually, one last question. How... do I change my body type? I chose dynamic and all my party members call me fat.

Dynamic is for weight gain, so that means you probably got fat :P

Your size drops back down to skinny when you gain appetite, so it only happens a few times in the game. That feature is for people who like the idea of packing on some pounds as they gobble up enemies.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cobbly » Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:12 pm

Lol. A shame. Ah well, nothing to really be done about it
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cobbly » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:32 pm

Actually, I know you get a lot of asks for features, but would it be possible to get an option to look at yourself and see what the dynamic systems say about you? It's inconvenient having to run around cock voring random animals until one of the texts gives a reference to the size I'm working with.
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:05 am

Cobbly wrote:Actually, I know you get a lot of asks for features, but would it be possible to get an option to look at yourself and see what the dynamic systems say about you? It's inconvenient having to run around cock voring random animals until one of the texts gives a reference to the size I'm working with.

It's been forever, but I believe that allies will comment about your details when they flirt with you. If that's wrong, I could get that added :)
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cobbly » Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:28 am

Do they? Dang. I don't think I've ever had an ally flirt with me. I'll have to test that out
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jasper » Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:30 am

I would be nice if you could design the main character using the character saver, being able to change the species and maybe personality.
Jasper
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game