FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.2.0)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FightFuckFeed.me

Postby Cravingus » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:31 pm

Game is really entertaining, like a proper dungeon crawl!
Would be fun if also NPCS could get the appetite increase in some way (like a rare encounter with a particular enemy), i would love to train a bunnygirl so much she'd be able to gobble down everything.
Keep up the great work fam!
Cravingus
New to the forum

Postby Entirely_Logical » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:32 am

Golnor wrote:I played this game quite a bit, and one thing that really annoyed me was when I spend a decent amount of time fattening up an ally, eat them, then get a "eat stronger prey" message. Would it be possible to add a minimum feed needed stat somewhere? Just so I know if eating my flat-chested tigergirl will give benefits other than a nice meal.

I too think that the game would benefit from this.
Entirely_Logical
Somewhat familiar

Postby MadEnough » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:43 am

Am I right in believing the Demon Queen doesn't yet exist? Had just about fully explored a map and never found them.
MadEnough
Been posting for a bit

Postby HisashiHinata » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:58 am

I love this game and I've only spent a few minutes with it! May I ask if allies will be able to visibly get fatter (in terms of their names)? Like, my flat-chested bunny girl becomes a stacked bunny girl after many prey later?
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby SquishySofty » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:02 am

HisashiHinata wrote:I love this game and I've only spent a few minutes with it! May I ask if allies will be able to visibly get fatter (in terms of their names)? Like, my flat-chested bunny girl becomes a stacked bunny girl after many prey later?

I think that's already answered from the same topic from few posts back.

heromc wrote:As a lover of skinny girls I'm probably not going to have their bodies change based on them eating. Also there are a ton of descriptors that don't even mention weight so it would be awkward keeping track of all that in general.
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Derekiscool » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:15 am

This game is very fun, though I do have two suggestions that I think would improve the game.

First, I think the game could use a party size limit, or if there is one and I just haven't found it yet I think it could use some lowering. I've gotten to the point of having a 7 person party at one point, but I feel like the game is at its best when you only have 3-4 party members, as it makes it feel like a bigger deal when one gets eaten or killed, and it forces you to practice leveling up your companions to survive and making smart decisions about when to replace people. I think that a limit of 4 members (your character and 3 companions) would work well, and if you want to give players the freedom to have bigger parties, maybe there could be a setting to remove the limit.

Second, I think that the game would benefit from some sort of save system; maybe something like Cookie Clicker's where you can export a long string of text that contains all of your data, and then import the string to load the save. Though I'm by no means a programmer so I have no idea if this is feasible for this game.

Obviously don't feel obligated to make any of these changes, I just wanted to share my thoughts :)
Derekiscool
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:17 am

Derekiscool wrote:This game is very fun, though I do have two suggestions that I think would improve the game.

First, I think the game could use a party size limit, or if there is one and I just haven't found it yet I think it could use some lowering. I've gotten to the point of having a 7 person party at one point, but I feel like the game is at its best when you only have 3-4 party members, as it makes it feel like a bigger deal when one gets eaten or killed, and it forces you to practice leveling up your companions to survive and making smart decisions about when to replace people. I think that a limit of 4 members (your character and 3 companions) would work well, and if you want to give players the freedom to have bigger parties, maybe there could be a setting to remove the limit.

Second, I think that the game would benefit from some sort of save system; maybe something like Cookie Clicker's where you can export a long string of text that contains all of your data, and then import the string to load the save. Though I'm by no means a programmer so I have no idea if this is feasible for this game.

Obviously don't feel obligated to make any of these changes, I just wanted to share my thoughts :)

From what I understand from prior posts, there's a soft deterrent from overfilling your party in the form of enemies getting to act much faster if there's too many of you.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heromc » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:35 am

Orin wrote:I'm not a fan of rogue like games in general but I enjoyed the game nonetheless. I love combat oriented vore games and there is a good variety of monsters to fight, I also like the idea that you have to face monarchs to show that you are the top dog.

After a couple of runs, I ended up a bit broken actually, with stats that let me two shot bosses and a team of slime, tiger and plant with good stats. Pretty enjoyable from a predator point of view, in which you want to eat everything and avoid being eaten at all cost. The only annoying part for me was with the drows, not because they were too dangerous for my group, but because they were absolutely everywhere. I got lost in the cave and fought a ton of them, luckily I could safely eat three of them before they could move. A slightly lower encounter rate in there would be nice.

I think I read that there are unique prey scenes in the game for boss fights. I wouldn't have minded feeding myself to the tiger king but the fact that would end the run made me relent. Maybe I'll try it sometime, but grinding that much to simply game over might be too much even for a preyslut like me. :D

Sounds like you formed quite the party! Drow primarily spawn in their tunnel systems, so if you aren't interested in fighting them, just leave that area and you'll avoid almost all encounters. And I gotta say, a true preyslut would totally be willing to give themselves up to a tiger just to get churned :wink:

Virgo113 wrote:Hohoh. This one certainly is interesting! Glad to see a good pred-focused text adventure pop up, even if I'd personally add more vore types to the mix.
Though... I wonder if maybe there could be a way to write in your character's species? I've come across one part of the game referring to your character as human... If it can be done, that is. I know how icky it can be to ask for user input.
A way to clear the messages buffer would be nice, too... the page starts to lag after a while on lower end computers.

Regardless of its current state, however, still a fun and engaging game as is. I'll certainly keep an eye on this one!

On another note... maybe you could enlist the help of other writers? So you can focus on the coding... if so, I could give a helping hand whenever I have some free time!

There isn't muuuch story to the game yet, but one of the bits that I want to expand on is that you're the only human in the world. I figured the only way to be unique in such a fantasy world was to be ordinary, but I understand not everyone is a fan of that.

Golnor wrote:I played this game quite a bit, and one thing that really annoyed me was when I spend a decent amount of time fattening up an ally, eat them, then get a "eat stronger prey" message. Would it be possible to add a minimum feed needed stat somewhere? Just so I know if eating my flat-chested tigergirl will give benefits other than a nice meal.

I'll see if there's a way to show that, but in general keep an eye on your own Feed stat. If a Feed stat is increasing, it means that the other stats are already maxed out by prey of that quality of Feed.

Cravingus wrote:Game is really entertaining, like a proper dungeon crawl!
Would be fun if also NPCS could get the appetite increase in some way (like a rare encounter with a particular enemy), i would love to train a bunnygirl so much she'd be able to gobble down everything.
Keep up the great work fam!

Nothin stopping you from feeding queens you encounter to your bunns to increase their appetite, sounds like you're being greedy and hoggin all the royalty for yourself :P

MadEnough wrote:Am I right in believing the Demon Queen doesn't yet exist? Had just about fully explored a map and never found them.

Coming Soon™

Derekiscool wrote:This game is very fun, though I do have two suggestions that I think would improve the game.

Slayerhero90 had it right, parties of 5+ get penalized in their initiative. Most people complaining about drow are wandering around with 8 or so girls and getting ambushed. Not to say that the drow won't just murderfy you with a small party either though :D
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Unidentified17 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:36 am

Really like the game I know theirs more to be added do you have some idea when the next update will come
Unidentified17
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:49 am

Unidentified17 wrote:Really like the game I know theirs more to be added do you have some idea when the next update will come

The last update took about three months and juuust came out, so it'll be some time before any major content gets added again. I'll be doing bug fixes and such for probably the next month or so depending on how busy irl keeps me.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bahamut24 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:20 am

i hate plant creatures sometime, they r not only tanky but extremely strong and often run away when in danger of sleep or devoured

so may i suggest main unit has 'intimidate' ability (reduce chance of enemy escape) upon learn from some npc or devour enough of specific type of enemy or some kind items that force enemy to stay in battle, ability that can be strengthen over the time
wolves seems to be rarer of lesser medium creatures, i dont find those often while i keep finding either cat or fox or bee more frequent
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:31 am

bahamut24 wrote:i hate plant creatures sometime, they r not only tanky but extremely strong and often run away when in danger of sleep or devoured

so may i suggest main unit has 'intimidate' ability (reduce chance of enemy escape) upon learn from some npc or devour enough of specific type of enemy or some kind items that force enemy to stay in battle, ability that can be strengthen over the time
wolves seems to be rarer of lesser medium creatures, i dont find those often while i keep finding either cat or fox or bee more frequent

So I'll totally admit that plantgirls are a unique challenge to handle, and it's really the first intelligent combatant that uses multiple tactics. That said, you're the one who's gotta figure out a gameplan for em. They have insanely low flee, and only can do so when one of your party members has fallen asleep. Use that knowledge to your advantage and work on good party comps that avoid your girls being flirted into masturbating until passing out lol.

There's only one territory that has wolves in it. They sorta stick to their own areas. Bees only show up in jungle as well. If you're having a hard time in the jungle, maybe look around for easier areas before venturing in. The game doesn't stop you from exploring beyond your abilities, and that's usually a good way to get into trouble.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bahamut24 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:37 pm

heromc wrote:
bahamut24 wrote:i hate plant creatures sometime, they r not only tanky but extremely strong and often run away when in danger of sleep or devoured

So I'll totally admit that plantgirls are a unique challenge to handle, and it's really the first intelligent combatant that uses multiple tactics. That said, you're the one who's gotta figure out a gameplan for em. They have insanely low flee, and only can do so when one of your party members has fallen asleep. Use that knowledge to your advantage and work on good party comps that avoid your girls being flirted into masturbating until passing out lol.

There's only one territory that has wolves in it. They sorta stick to their own areas. Bees only show up in jungle as well. If you're having a hard time in the jungle, maybe look around for easier areas before venturing in. The game doesn't stop you from exploring beyond your abilities, and that's usually a good way to get into trouble.

not easy when my allies already horny enough and i cannot sate their needs all the time
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

Postby xmarkx » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:10 pm

Is there a save function in this game?
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:20 pm

xmarkx wrote:Is there a save function in this game?

No, but I'm going to look into one asap. It seems fairly important to people and clearly needs to exist.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Deioth » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:48 pm

Few things I've noticed and recommend, and general ideas:

-No girls/All boys still shows as lot of female pronouns.

-Enemies that can flee can bug out combat, just because everyone else was asleep the only command I was allowed to use was also Flee and that cost me my allies.

-The UI needs work. Move text to one side maybe and start from there. Just need to make better use of real estate.

-Nothing wrong with more options, so consider ""soft-core" features such as needing to be proper eaten to be permanently defeated, saves with reloads, or rogue-lite elements so you don't lose all progress or the map. Could even have chances to be saved by friendlies. There's no harm in a fetish game being accessible if it can be helped. This feels especially appropriate if that Feed command is what it seems to be once players can unlock it...

-The ability to escape being eaten before being digested would be an enjoyable mechanic. Personally, I'd like a horny meter that fills and if you cum you exhaust yourself and can no longer escape, and that's the game over (short of a Surrender option).

-A simple noun/adjective system that players can customize so they can create their own species and looks. You'd pick your base species (i.e. cat), three descriptive nouns (feline, kitty, mew), what you're covered with (skin, hide, fur, scales, feathers, etc), and descriptives for those (rough, fluffy, smooth, etc). No need to create an exhaustive list yourself, either, just make them customizable text boxes.

-Ways to gain things certain creatures have like Darkvision and Flying, and gain other benefits like higher accuracy, dodge chance, chances to eat on fight, chances that Flirt triggers again if enemy reached Lustful (so they fall asleep in one go), creative things like that.
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

Postby heromc » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:01 am

Deioth wrote:Few things I've noticed and recommend, and general ideas:

-No girls/All boys still shows as lot of female pronouns.

-Enemies that can flee can bug out combat, just because everyone else was asleep the only command I was allowed to use was also Flee and that cost me my allies.

-The UI needs work. Move text to one side maybe and start from there. Just need to make better use of real estate.

-Nothing wrong with more options, so consider ""soft-core" features such as needing to be proper eaten to be permanently defeated, saves with reloads, or rogue-lite elements so you don't lose all progress or the map. Could even have chances to be saved by friendlies. There's no harm in a fetish game being accessible if it can be helped. This feels especially appropriate if that Feed command is what it seems to be once players can unlock it...

-The ability to escape being eaten before being digested would be an enjoyable mechanic. Personally, I'd like a horny meter that fills and if you cum you exhaust yourself and can no longer escape, and that's the game over (short of a Surrender option).

-A simple noun/adjective system that players can customize so they can create their own species and looks. You'd pick your base species (i.e. cat), three descriptive nouns (feline, kitty, mew), what you're covered with (skin, hide, fur, scales, feathers, etc), and descriptives for those (rough, fluffy, smooth, etc). No need to create an exhaustive list yourself, either, just make them customizable text boxes.

-Ways to gain things certain creatures have like Darkvision and Flying, and gain other benefits like higher accuracy, dodge chance, chances to eat on fight, chances that Flirt triggers again if enemy reached Lustful (so they fall asleep in one go), creative things like that.

-Pronoun issues are due to gender options being added by request very late in the game. Share any you find, I'm trying to squash them all but I don't play with monsterboys.

-Can you explain this better? Are you saying the game glitched and you couldn't continue to fight?

-I'm slowly experimenting here, I'm not a designer by trade, and the game was designed for a tablet experience which is how I play it.

-I agree on a game being accessable, but I also think that people are too worried about defeat in such a short game. The game is designed around doing multiple playthroughs as you learn what dangers are out there and how to avoid them.

-I had a similar system in the works but it really slowed the gameplay down and was scrapped. Having it happen often wasn't fun at all, and the fights are usually lost anyway, but now it's a prolonged experience.

-Thats a neat feature, but I'd have to go and fix a ton of content that's in the game already, and I'd lose what little lore I've established in the world so far, which is that the player is the only human and that's why he's so different in a ton of ways from the others. It's a possibility for the future, but honestly probably not.

-Such powers would basically be a requirement to play the game since they'd warp the balance completely. It would basically turn the game to always being a human to always being a flying creature. I get enough complaints about the RNG of the game and don't intend to make every fight include evasion by giving the hero such powers.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:36 am

heromc wrote:-I agree on a game being accessable, but I also think that people are too worried about defeat in such a short game.

Short? I play for hours trying to build up the stats of me and my party and then lose it all in a single fight.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Deioth » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:13 am

heromc wrote:
-Pronoun issues are due to gender options being added by request very late in the game. Share any you find, I'm trying to squash them all but I don't play with monsterboys.

-Can you explain this better? Are you saying the game glitched and you couldn't continue to fight?

-I'm slowly experimenting here, I'm not a designer by trade, and the game was designed for a tablet experience which is how I play it.

-I agree on a game being accessable, but I also think that people are too worried about defeat in such a short game. The game is designed around doing multiple playthroughs as you learn what dangers are out there and how to avoid them.

-I had a similar system in the works but it really slowed the gameplay down and was scrapped. Having it happen often wasn't fun at all, and the fights are usually lost anyway, but now it's a prolonged experience.

-Thats a neat feature, but I'd have to go and fix a ton of content that's in the game already, and I'd lose what little lore I've established in the world so far, which is that the player is the only human and that's why he's so different in a ton of ways from the others. It's a possibility for the future, but honestly probably not.

-Such powers would basically be a requirement to play the game since they'd warp the balance completely. It would basically turn the game to always being a human to always being a flying creature. I get enough complaints about the RNG of the game and don't intend to make every fight include evasion by giving the hero such powers.

The pronoun issue is almost every line one is used.

I actually was able to flee, but nothing else worked (which cost me that game)

Makes sense, it actually would work well on a tablet. I've just seen some less than stellar GUIs out there in vore games made from scratch is all.

Ultimately, it IS a fetish game. Losing should feel rewarding, not tedious. I'll play Vrogue, but other folk out there lose all sense of fun in games "harder" than Animal Crossing. I've played a handful of hours now and I am also finding it tedious to start over. The game is simple and there isn't much content and that will certainly improve if you keep at it, but still, a fetish game shouldn't feel punishing for losing if it can be helped (Vrogue being a mod of Brogue, lack of saving can't be helped, but practically every other vore game on here is either casual or very save friendly)

Shrug. Something worth going back to in the future, perhaps, especially if you add in more preference options to make the game more accessible.

Ah, fair. I'll just have to pretend. Moo ]:8)

If it weren't for Flirt, 50% evade chance would be obnoxiously broken. Doesn't need to be such huge levels, just 5-15% if they were player available, maybe only could have one or two at a time, as well.

Good luck with it, I'll look forward to more content.
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:43 am

empatheticapathy wrote:
heromc wrote:-I agree on a game being accessable, but I also think that people are too worried about defeat in such a short game.

Short? I play for hours trying to build up the stats of me and my party and then lose it all in a single fight.

welcome to my world. =.=;

Despite my best attempts to build my team up, something always pops up and I lose my team and my game in one fell swoop.
I'm trying to learn how to play this game properly but I keep experiencing what you do.
Ryan-Drakel
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game