FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.2.0)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FightFuckFeed.me(0.7.1.5) - Endo Release!

Postby wafflewarlord17 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:02 pm

So I have encountered kind of a weird thing while playing this for a few updates now but it didn't used to happen so idk why it's happening but the game will autosave even though I'm pretty sure I always have it off which is annoying because I like to see lot's of scenes but the game will save even though I don't want it to meaning I can't test things
wafflewarlord17
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:17 pm

wafflewarlord17 wrote:So I have encountered kind of a weird thing while playing this for a few updates now but it didn't used to happen so idk why it's happening but the game will autosave even though I'm pretty sure I always have it off which is annoying because I like to see lot's of scenes but the game will save even though I don't want it to meaning I can't test things

I'm not seeing this in the code on a doublecheck. It naturally saves when you go to the main menu though, could that be the issue? If you're trying to experiment, use the settings menu to reload saves :)
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cobbly » Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:39 pm

Hey, what's an AHOS? Also, is the new royalty a monty python reference by chance?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:04 am

Cobbly wrote:Hey, what's an AHOS? Also, is the new royalty a monty python reference by chance?

AHOS should never be visible to the player lol. It means "A Hostile Monsterfolk". Specifically the parser gives deets on the first monsterfolk in the list.

Not a reference, but I am totes a fan of their movies!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VagueQ » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:50 pm

heromc, how much do you want us to report on bits that are still a bit malformed?

Got this fucking a beegirl companion, for instance:

"Your scrawny beegirl touches herselfEXTRA:GENDER:ERROR:SGSL suddenly climaxes with a lewd moan! As pleasure surges through her tiny body, she startsEXTRA:GENDER:ERROR:SGSL "
VagueQ
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:14 pm

VagueQ wrote:heromc, how much do you want us to report on bits that are still a bit malformed?

Got this fucking a beegirl companion, for instance:

"Your scrawny beegirl touches herselfEXTRA:GENDER:ERROR:SGSL suddenly climaxes with a lewd moan! As pleasure surges through her tiny body, she startsEXTRA:GENDER:ERROR:SGSL "

I can't fix em if I don't see em, so anything you find that isn't right, please let me know. The more information the better too. Knowing who was performing what action on who really helps. I'll look into this one as is, but sometimes I'll need more info to track things down.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VagueQ » Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:49 am

Sure. In this case, it was a MC with custom-neither-neither-tits-penis using fuck on a beegirl. I think I saw it with both using fuck on the other; it popped up a couple times while I was trying to max her health.

I just don't want to be too annoying with bug reports, since I do play a good amount.
VagueQ
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:08 am

VagueQ wrote:Sure. In this case, it was a MC with custom-neither-neither-tits-penis using fuck on a beegirl. I think I saw it with both using fuck on the other; it popped up a couple times while I was trying to max her health.

I just don't want to be too annoying with bug reports, since I do play a good amount.

If possible, sending me your findings once a week would be appreciated so I don't need to keep hunting down each little one. Oh, and if you really wanted to go nuts, the discord has a specific channel that I use where you can share everything you find when you find it. Look for #fuckups :D
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cobbly » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:20 pm

Hey, uh, what does Bunn lover mean on the achievment page? I know the B means not eating a bunn. Btw, does that give me extra points? For achievment spending?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:09 am

Cobbly wrote:Hey, uh, what does Bunn lover mean on the achievment page? I know the B means not eating a bunn. Btw, does that give me extra points? For achievment spending?

Think of it not as a badge of honor, but a badge of decency. Bunns aren't just food to be gobbled down, and you should aim to get all of the achievements without eating a Bunn, or digest trying.

No additional points are earned, but your pride of love and caring should be its own reward.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cobbly » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:54 pm

Oh, that should be easy enough. See my thinking is that, by drastically reducing the population of all other predators, I can create a kingdom of the bunns, of which I'd rule as queen.
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:06 pm

Cobbly wrote:Oh, that should be easy enough. See my thinking is that, by drastically reducing the population of all other predators, I can create a kingdom of the bunns, of which I'd rule as queen.

I fully support this plan. Anyone who keeps bunnies safe from getting eaten is awesome in my book!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: FightFuckFeed.me(0.7.1.5)

Postby mr_dawg » Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:10 pm

is it intentional that cow allies with increased appetite raise your hunger cap every time you drink from them? For the longest time I couldn't figure out why I'd sometimes end up with a hunger bar that took 20+ meals to fill, but that seems to be the cause.

btw cows are the best addition to the game, even their disposal scenes are top tier
mr_dawg
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:32 am

mr_dawg wrote:is it intentional that cow allies with increased appetite raise your hunger cap every time you drink from them? For the longest time I couldn't figure out why I'd sometimes end up with a hunger bar that took 20+ meals to fill, but that seems to be the cause.

btw cows are the best addition to the game, even their disposal scenes are top tier

Gah! Oooof! I can't believe I let that one slip!!! Good catch!

It's silly how many errors have slipped by lately, you shoulda seen how many issues I had getting the November quest to work :D
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cobbly » Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:32 am

Wait, was that not an intentional feature? I like to start cheat runs with like 10 plus cow girls, I always assumed your stomach capacity leveled up.
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:18 pm

Cobbly wrote:Wait, was that not an intentional feature? I like to start cheat runs with like 10 plus cow girls, I always assumed your stomach capacity leveled up.

Your stomach capacity should level up when eating people, but not just from drinking lots of milk lol.

I'll probably be splitting up the OVERPOWERED cheat into two separate cheats, one for stats, and the other for stomach capacity to keep it always in the middle.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:24 am

Is there fatal unbirth?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heromc » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:08 pm

TheEvilWithin wrote:Is there fatal unbirth?

At the moment no, but there has been interest on subscribestar for giving UB abilities to the player for more than just stuffing tiny mice up your pussy. I'm not too sure if it'll be fatal or nonfatal, but either way I'm not against either.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: FightFuckFeed.me(0.7.1.5) - Skin/Fur setting now free

Postby heromc » Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:23 am

Hey guys, three things of note to share today:

* First is that for anyone who hasn't noticed it yet, there's a new quest out for November that includes an achievement earnable this month only. Look for a Rustic Burrow to start it.

* In celebration of Thanksgivings, I'm giving some goodies to the free players. Now if you prefer furry monsterfolk or demi monsterfolk, you can customize the game to match your tastes.

* For those at the 4$ tier and up, you'll be seeing more of your custom characters showing up in the map now. Currently there's 2 custom encounters for hostile characters and 4 encounters that are more friendly. These have been tons of fun to write, so I hope y'all enjoy em :)
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: FightFuckFeed.me(0.7.1.5) - Skin/Fur setting now free

Postby EdwardNigma » Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:54 pm

[/quote]

Pardon, can I ask for more details? What counts as furry vs demi? Centaurs, for example; are they furry for the horse parts or demi for being half-and-half? Could I ask for a list of which species are affected by each toggle? (Or just a few common examples--not trying to prod for secrets) Also, what happens if you toggle both on?

By the by, I think I read somewhere in these posts that batgirls can eat big prey (because they suck blood rather than needing to swallow) and this is one of the ways you can get appetite upgrades to smaller creatures (have the bat suck a royal, then feed the bat to the bunny, etc). However, it seems that if you turn on 'No Harsh Ends' then the batgirls lose this ability (or at least, they start swallowing/generically 'eating' instead of sucking blood). They don't change back if you toggle 'No Harsh Ends' back off, either, so the moment that setting is enabled bats are stuck eating in their own size category. Just to be sure, I've tested it with 'No Bloodsucking' both enabled and disabled in separate files.
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game