FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.2.0)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FightFuckFeed.me - 0.7.0.0

Postby Anonymous111 » Thu May 26, 2022 4:00 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:bleh, paywalls.

least it's only a dollar.

i agree but only for the character editor
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anonymous111 » Thu May 26, 2022 4:12 pm

seriously "This is just for those wishing to give back and want to always be playing the latest content and eating the newest monsterfolk." isn't really accurate unless custom characters are going to be free eventually
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu May 26, 2022 5:51 pm

Anonymous111 wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:bleh, paywalls.

least it's only a dollar.

i agree but only for the character editor

uhhh no. That's for the extra stuff.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby heromc » Thu May 26, 2022 8:39 pm

Here's exactly what you guys get for joining:

Honestly, I'm asking for very little here. This new content took more than a hundred hours to make, and most of it was never coming if it wasn't for the support of the subscribers. Reformation and Weight Gain were legit not ever going to be written if the subscribestar goals hadn't been met. I don't personally have interest in either.

I've been working on the game since 2019. It's got 400,000 words of free stuff to play. The codebase is 40,000 lines. If the game isn't fun enough with all of that, and you aren't willing to pay a buck for more. Go find a better game! There are tons of free games out there to play, and it's clear that FFFme isn't what you're looking for! Check out this list, and find something fun enough to support!

For everyone who is supporting me, thanks! I've spent every free moment of the last three weekends getting reformation and weight gain content done. It's been grueling, but I'm hearing so many nice things from the discord and other sites, and I really appreciate the kind feedback. Slow digestion is the next goal to be unlocked, and I'll be making sure to really do a good job with it as well :)
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Thu May 26, 2022 10:22 pm

Looks like I am not the only one who didn't like that paywall crap. Doesn't matter if it is a dollar or not. Good stuff behind a paywall. Eh. Now before anyone complains, I have no problem supporting a few dollars here and there, and I did it a lot before, but I cut off a decent bit of support, since quite a bit decided to go paywall. God that is A LOT of good content, that is now pay or nay. I wouldn't care at all if all the Subscribe content, actually was released later for free, but since that never really happens. :?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Thu May 26, 2022 10:53 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:I wouldn't care at all if all the Subscribe content, actually was released later for free, but since that never really happens. :?

Releasing it for free eventually is the plan though, that's why it's called 'same day releases' and not 'pay to get'. Plus, as hero stated the content wouldn't even exist without people contributing towards it, so you'll still benefit in the end even if you don't pay.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lonnie » Thu May 26, 2022 11:20 pm

For what it's worth, I find the game very fun, deffo an awesome timekiller with or without the paid content! There's just something really satisfying about getting my tiny Beeboy to eat entire centaurs, there's clearly a lot of care put into various specific interactions, etc.
And the developer (singular, mind you!) is doing a very good job as well!! Always addresses screwups as soon as they're reported, listens to feedback about the type of content people would like to see next, I really don't think it's a huge ask to want a teeny bit of support! He spends a ton of time on the game and is pretty overworked, and it makes me real sad seeing people complain about not getting their instant gratification. It's all gonna be free eventually, and it's always being added to! Please show some respect for creators! Things take time and resources!
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby eleventh » Thu May 26, 2022 11:27 pm

Isn't the complaint here that it *won't* be made free eventually? The phrasing reads to me as though those six things (and custom characters from earlier) are and will be exclusively for subscribers.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby Lonnie » Thu May 26, 2022 11:28 pm

I don't know about custom species-player stuff and all that, but EVERYTHING currently exclusive to Subscribestar (the lowest tier!) eventually becomes free for everyone!
Last edited by Lonnie on Thu May 26, 2022 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Thu May 26, 2022 11:40 pm

eleventh wrote:Isn't the complaint here that it *won't* be made free eventually? The phrasing reads to me as though those six things (and custom characters from earlier) are and will be exclusively for subscribers.

Everything in the 1$ tier will make its way down to free players over time. The custom character creator, online saves, and premium accounts which store your achievements, will always be for supporters only. I've been covering the server costs for all of this since the beginning, and at this point I just can't justify the expense.

I'm not coming here begging for money, I'm offering early access for a fair price. If artists and writers are allowed to charge for their products, but game designers are require to work for free, I'd like to know why?
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri May 27, 2022 12:16 am

When all the Subscriber content makes it way to the Free edition, I wouldn't mind donating some money even monthly.
If you had released the content, and taken donations, instead of Server paywall, you wouldn't have Server costs to begin with. -_-
Seems like you chose the server to justify the paywall to begin with. I got no problem with you going paywall. Good for you, but you keep saying your not begging for money, but at the same time, implying like IT IS ONLY A DOLLAR, why shouldn't you get the paywall, I mean it is just one dollar. -_- Paywall is still a paywall.

Also it seems several of your supporters, or commenters above have been misinformed, when they say ****** ALL THE CONTENT ***** will be released for free eventually. All that content you said for Subscribers WILL NOT be released for free. You already stated that fact a while back. Only the game content/update will be released eventually for free.

Tier 1 = Game updates, basically new content. So if new races get added, that would be an update. Remeber you don't get the Subscriber Content with TIER 1, just the new content as it gets added, right then and there, and then after a while, itll get added to the free version. Basically it is just new content, which if you subscribe to that 1 dollar, you get access to it right now instead of waiting for a period of time until it get added to the free version.

Highter Tiers = Subscriber only content ( Never will be released on free version ) Server Only.

All Create your own custom companions, Start with a full Party, share, and the other stuff us High Tier. This is what everyone is having the problem with. They Paywall subscribe only content. IF he hadn't make this server only, he wouldn't need to pay for a server, and thus could either get more money for himself, but then he wouldn't be able to just I require paywall to fund the server, etc. It is a can of worms. Depending on what you chose, they can get expensive. But If he really wanted to not do some crap, he could have had it all for free, and Tier systems for support, Tier 1, no wait for new content, Tier 2 2-4 dollars Choose which content should be added next and then have tier 3 or w/e and kept going for bonuses on up, except this is just my opinion, and opinions are just like a--holes, everyone has one.

I went through this paywall crap before, had like a ton of artists I followed, and donate then suddenly 30 of them decide, we are going to go paywall, a few chose 5 dollar paywall, others started at 10, etc. I really would love to see one of these idiots who love paywalls, decide to support 50 or so artists. Can't afford, everyone says oh it is cheap, but it adds up so fast you wouldn't see it coming.

This is a Really Awesome Game !!!!!!! I would support this game already except I don't support paywalls. :? This game deserves some Donations, or Subscribers if you do support paywalls!
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anonymous111 » Fri May 27, 2022 7:01 am

heromc wrote:
eleventh wrote:Isn't the complaint here that it *won't* be made free eventually? The phrasing reads to me as though those six things (and custom characters from earlier) are and will be exclusively for subscribers.

Everything in the 1$ tier will make its way down to free players over time. The custom character creator, online saves, and premium accounts which store your achievements, will always be for supporters only. I've been covering the server costs for all of this since the beginning, and at this point I just can't justify the expense.

I'm not coming here begging for money, I'm offering early access for a fair price. If artists and writers are allowed to charge for their products, but game designers are require to work for free, I'd like to know why?

i agree that the online saves and premium accounts should be behind a paywall due to server costs but why the character creator? can't that be stored locally like the saves? maybe make it a paid feature to share the characters sure cause that actually uses the server but why make the thing that can be done without the server behind a paywall justified by server expenses?
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anonymous111 » Fri May 27, 2022 7:16 am

also why didn't you just make the game a downloadable?
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Fri May 27, 2022 7:55 am

A heads up to anyone wanting to help shape the game, the current goal looks like it'll be reached in a week, but there's still time to get your vote on what is coming next!

Always slow digestion will focus on the player always leaving their prey alive instead of digesting them instantly. Lots more big belly content will be written, as well as travel dialog for walking around with someone swallowed.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JamesVulpes » Fri May 27, 2022 9:53 am

Noo, come on people we gotta get more votes for disposal! I'll be your best friend I'll let you eat me, come on!!
JamesVulpes
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Fri May 27, 2022 10:15 am

It's almost a shame, scat not winning the number 2 poll is such ruined potential!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NinjitsuScorp29 » Fri May 27, 2022 11:19 am

Aw man with whats to come I'm really tempted to pledge now. God I can't decide if I should or just wait.
NinjitsuScorp29
Been posting for a bit

Postby eleventh » Fri May 27, 2022 1:52 pm

heromc wrote:

I appreciate the clarification. I completely understand the server-side stuff being supporters only; servers aren't free after all.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby Fiaura54 » Fri May 27, 2022 5:57 pm

can the player be cv'ed?
"You mess with me? You are playing with true Darkness."
Fiaura54
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Fri May 27, 2022 6:52 pm

Player can't be cockvored yet. It's a possibility for the future though!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game