It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.2 (public) or a0.3 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.2 (public) or a0.3 (Patreon)

Postby Sriseru » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:53 am

This is the public release of alpha 0.2 of It's a Gluttonous Life, a life sim set in a furry world where vore is legal (with some limitations).
As of a0.2, there is currently only one predator, your roommate Elaine. However, version a0.3, which you can find on my OnlyFans or my Patreon (depending on the tier), also adds Jasmine the hippo and Beatrice the bullfrog.

---About the Game---
After waking up from a coma, you find yourself suffering from amnesia (yes, I know, it's super original). And once the hospital realizes that they cannot charge you for your stay, they kick you out.
However, your nurse takes pity on you and lets you stay at her place for a while on the condition that you get a job within two days and move out at the end of the month. And if you fail, she'll eat you (of course, she'll also eat you if you act like a prick or if you straight up ask for it).
More activities and characters will be added eventually, as well as new roommates you can move in with.

Features:
Female predator(s)
Oral Vore
Unwilling Vore
Willing Vore
Slow Digestion
Weight Gain
Switchable 1st or 3rd person view upon being eaten

Again, do note that this is still early into the game's development, so there's not a whole lot to do yet and everything is very WIP. ^w^;;

Here's the download link for PC and Linux: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9rin54q1rl0qj ... c.zip?dl=0
And here's the download link for MAC: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cdpd6e278y9rm ... c.zip?dl=0

Please consider supporting my work either on OnlyFans or Patreon. They are my only source of income, and as such I treat making art and developing this game as I would a regular job. I spend most of Saturday through Wednesday making art, and most of Thursday and Friday working on this game. If you support me, you get access to the newest game build one month early (among other things)!

Spoiler: show

-----------
You can get 1 month's early access, 4k resolution versions of my art and game, exclusive bonus versions, as well as participate in weekly art polls through my OnlyFans: https://onlyfans.com/loneclaw
Or my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/theloneclaw
Alternatively, you can tip me on Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/loneclaw
Sriseru
Been posting for a bit

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.2 (public) or a0.3 (Patreon)

Postby NotTadpole » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:30 am

This looks interesting. I wish you good luck with developing this game c:

Will there ever be non-fatal vore in the game, or will you stick strictly to digestion?
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sriseru » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:40 pm

Oh yes! In fact, I designed a comprehensive digestion system that can accommodate a number of scenarios.
If you have a good relationship with the predator, you can ask them to eat you, and you can then ask them to let you out at any point (unless they're asleep). There are also items you can buy that can neutralize the predator's gastric fluids for a time. :3
Sriseru
Been posting for a bit

Postby unzipsdick » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:22 pm

Looks good! I noticed that even when you ask someone to eat you, the options shown are primarily unwilling (begging, kicking, etc). I did play on the free version, so apologies if this has been changed in the paid release.
"What was it he said that got everyone so upset?"
"Be kind to each other."
"Oh yeah, that'll do it."
unzipsdick
Been posting for a bit

Postby Baz » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:54 pm

I'd love some options to wriggle for the predator's enjoyment. >.>
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby antoinou62185 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:22 pm

I hope for more predator and other way to eat
antoinou62185
Been posting for a bit

Postby Trebortron3 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:22 pm

This is off to a fantastic start! Really nicely done!

Other than new preds, what kind of stuff are you planning to add? You mention new activities - does that include stuff around the house? New ways to interact with Elaine etc?

In any case, I'm looking forward to seeing how this will develop! :)
Trebortron3
Somewhat familiar

Postby FlamingFoxu5000 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:36 pm

This actually seems pretty cool! I'll keep an eye on this, hope to see it grow!
butts
FlamingFoxu5000
New to the forum

Postby Xenofodder » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:04 pm

Ok wasn't expecting to have as much fun with the sims like life management segment of the game as the Vore segment, loving the game so far at 0.2 will subscribe as soon as I'm able! would love more variety when it comes to vore and I'm looking forward to seeing what else you may bring to the game! keep up the marvellous work! :-D
Xenofodder
New to the forum

Postby Nayko93 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:55 pm

good start , my only complain would be that the vore scene are too quick , not descriptive enough , what it feel like for both character , more interaction could be nice , more dialogue option for willing or unwilling
maybe ask someone good at writing vore scene to help you with this part
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katar » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:38 pm

I like what you've got thus far, excellent work! Question though, what stat determines maneuverability while in her stomach? I can never use any of the anti-digestion medicine.
Katar
Been posting for a bit

Postby FluffyNekos » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:27 am

I'm honestly stunned at how good this game is appearing so far! I especially love the way you have the vore scenes set up~
I can't wait to see where you go with this!
FluffyNekos
New to the forum

Postby Younger99 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:28 am

Nice work
I am eager to see how this progresses X3
Younger99
Participator

Postby Sriseru » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:01 am

Katar wrote:I like what you've got thus far, excellent work! Question though, what stat determines maneuverability while in her stomach? I can never use any of the anti-digestion medicine.

There's no stat for that. Elaine's stomach has the Tight quality which prevents you from accessing your inventory, so you have to rely entirely on antipeptic packets to neutralize her gastric fluids. However, a Tight stomach is also easier to escape by using Kick.
Sriseru
Been posting for a bit

Postby antoinou62185 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:13 am

I think there is a missing product to recover health
antoinou62185
Been posting for a bit

Postby Skittles209 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:47 am

In case someone finds restarting every time frustrating. You can save by right clicking on your mouse. There might be other ways but I have no experience with VN games to know how/what.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby Sriseru » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:13 am

You can also just press Esc to open the menu where you can save, load, etc.
Sriseru
Been posting for a bit

Postby HeadZ349 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:12 pm

Are there other preds than Elaine?
HeadZ349
New to the forum

Postby antoinou62185 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:36 pm

I hope that there will be several forms of work with events
antoinou62185
Been posting for a bit

Postby Drakeral » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:12 pm

This is all fantastic! There's a lot of variety in an early WIP and I honestly can't wait to see where else this goes. Elaine is great, and although you did warn it was a WIP, it's still quite the number of things-the game over messages in particular are great as there seems to be one for everything. Getting
kicked out and not eaten the one time I managed to actually escape her stomach and lounged around eating everything
was unexpected and honestly kind of hilarious, all things considered- as are the things that change if she can't actually eat you at the moment, like with
theft.

I do wonder if a few interactions are implemented or if I'm just unlucky- nothing seems to happen if I don't get a job within two days or if I stay there for a month, and I can't tell if that's a bug or if that part isn't coded yet in the free version. Nothing also ever seems to happen if
I take all the money, which could be a bug or something that's just not actually in the game yet.

In any case, I'm massively looking forward to future updates! This game rocks!
Drakeral
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game