It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.39.2 (public), a0.40.0 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.4.1 (public) or a0.5 (Patreo

Postby Sriseru » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:39 am

Kable12 wrote:Minor audio bug, nothing game breaking but if you go to the Supermarket and buy groceries then the 'Go to Work' prompt comes up and you go, the theme for the Supermarket will play at every location until you revisit it the next day and I was able to trigger the bug again on purpose. Version is a0.5, and if it matters the job was Bartender and I'd bought two bags of groceries.

Aside from that, game's been great and I look forward to future releases, keep up the good work.

Thank you so much for the bug report and the kind words! <3
I just went and fixed the bug, so it won't be a problem in version a0.6.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Tsuyokami » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:16 am

The game so far seems to have a lot of potential!
So i was curious as I read the patch notes saying that certain sex scenes were available with Elaine, although my character is Herm atm, I'm wondering if any of the content will be locked to certain gender picks, and if herm will have access to it.
Also, a way to be able to check your relations to other npc's would be great, via a dialogue option or stat menu.
Looking forward to your continued work on this!
Tsuyokami
New to the forum

Postby Sriseru » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:34 am

Tsuyokami wrote:The game so far seems to have a lot of potential!

Thank you! <3

Tsuyokami wrote:So i was curious as I read the patch notes saying that certain sex scenes were available with Elaine, although my character is Herm atm, I'm wondering if any of the content will be locked to certain gender picks, and if herm will have access to it.

The sex scenes play out differently depending on your genitals. Since herms have both sets of genitals, either of them can get involved in any given sex scene. :3

Tsuyokami wrote:Also, a way to be able to check your relations to other npc's would be great, via a dialogue option or stat menu.

I don't want to have something as overt as a relationship bar for every NPC. If you go talk to a character and it says "You two enjoy each other's company as you talk about various subjects.", it means that your relationship to that character is high enough to unlock all positive interactions with them. I feel like this is a more immersive way of indicating the strength of your relationship.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Younger99 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:53 am

ChristyRai wrote:Really would love to see a vixen added to this!~
Not sure if it's possible but.. animated external wiggles would be amazing too!

Such a great game

I completely agree with you there (especially your second suggestion but like you am unsure if it's possible.)
Keep up the great work Sriseru!
Younger99
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:30 am

The scratch tickets, is there a 'grand prize' winner somewhere in there or is it just a waste of money??

And there's no 'Player As Pred' scenario at all, from what I've seen... Is that true?
Last edited by Ryan-Drakel on Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Unidentified17 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:07 am

Really love the game keep up the good work. Saw in next update that the packs will no longer stack was wondering what you thoght on intradueing a machanic where preds that you have a good relationship with giveing you a stackable type of anti digest from time to time that works like the original. This drives people to interact with all the girls more often to try getting one. Also what are your options on different types of vore besides oral for this game?
Unidentified17
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aces » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:35 pm

Not sure if anyone said yet but in a0.4.1 the scene with Jasmine in bed is usually much too dark. Could you please brighten it up?

Also I'd like to request another short stack predator. :B Or one with big peary hips. Jasmine comes close to the latter but she's more of a big fat hourglass, and Beatrice has most weight in her tummy.

A way of healing yourself other than passively might also be good. Maybe you can visit the hospital. Possible additional vore scene opportunities there. Or just go to the market and buy medicine, but that's boring.

I really love the slice of life format this game has. If you need help working on it, hit me up.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sriseru » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:41 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:The scratch tickets, is there a 'grand prize' winner somewhere in there or is it just a waste of money??

The chances of winning and the size of the prize is based on random chance as well as your Luck stat. If your Luck is average or lower, then you're pretty unlikely to win more than what you put in. Though, if your Luck is high enough, you can use scratch tickets to generate almost infinite money.

Ryan-Drakel wrote:And there's no 'Player As Pred' scenario at all, from what I've seen... Is that true?

Markus put it pretty succinctly:
MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Playing as a pred would require having a visible character, which would be a lot of work and would likely undo the biggest appeal of the invisible protagonist, in that you can imagine them as whatever species/gender you like.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby 2quick4u » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:18 am

Yay this works on android via Joiplay!

This has been delightful so far. Cant wait for more!
2quick4u
Participator

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.5 (public) or a0.6 (Patreon)

Postby Sriseru » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:10 am

Version a0.5 has now been released to the public, while version a0.6 has been released to my OnlyFans and Patreon supporters! ^w^
Sriseru
Participator

Postby wer32 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:41 pm

Error 404 it's a normal? with mac and pc
wer32
New to the forum

Postby Asafen » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:46 pm

Sriseru wrote:Version a0.5 has now been released to the public, while version a0.6 has been released to my OnlyFans and Patreon supporters! ^w^

Yeah, the download links aren't working.

Edit: Ok, checked your Patreon. To everyone else, dropbox banned the links for some reason.
Asafen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wh0Kn0w5 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:17 pm

Dropbox has a policy that links to files can be temp-banned if their downloads exceed bandwidth allocation or activity thresholds.

Ban goes for about 24 hours until activity can reoccur, but only for the the first time, then it increases in duration for every single subsequent banning.

I didn't read Sriseru's Patreon post, so I don't know what the workaround is, if there is a workaround.
Wh0Kn0w5
Been posting for a bit

Postby folomo » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:32 pm

Thanks a lot for the game.
I really enjoyed previous versions and this one too.

after playing the most recent update, I have wondered something about the game mechanics.
Is there any incentive planed for playing past day 2?
From what I have seen, it seems you can unlock most of the vore content in day 1 or 2.
folomo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sriseru » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:32 pm

Yeah... unfortunately, the amount of traffic these files are getting has exceeded Dropbox's limits, which is why you get an error when you click the links. I've now added alternative download links to MEGA.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Josephj08 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:27 am

Really enjoying the game so far, and appreciate all the time and effort that you put into it. I have a few questions since I have seen other people asking about the game.

First is it ok that we are asking all these questions, or are we bombarding you too much? I ask because I want to make sure that you feel that you are being supported in making the game but not overwhelmed. (Though thinking now I assume you would have said something if it was.

I am also curious about how the game will be in the future for example will the player be able to potentially date one of the preds, or if promotions in jobs in the future will unlock more areas/preds in the future. Sorry if this one is asking about some spoilers for future content I am just curious, and want to throw these ideas out their.

Sorry for the wall of text I just had a lot of questions and needed to ask a few, hope this was not too much to read and did not bug you too much. Have a good day/night and good luck in your future. :)
Josephj08
New to the forum

Postby why9343 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:54 pm

Is it possible to get sigrid drunk in the public version? I tried multiple times but never seems to work?
why9343
Been posting for a bit

Postby Blaze32202 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:43 pm

I'm playing the current public release and I can't get the sex scene with Elaine to trigger. I'm pretty sure she likes me enough, is there something else I'm missing?
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Postby SilentOne » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:03 pm

Two thumbs way up on this one; it pretty much hits everything I want in a game of this type, and I'm encouraged by the steady progress!
SilentOne
New to the forum

Postby Sriseru » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:43 am

Josephj08 wrote:First is it ok that we are asking all these questions, or are we bombarding you too much? I ask because I want to make sure that you feel that you are being supported in making the game but not overwhelmed. (Though thinking now I assume you would have said something if it was.

Asking questions is fine, though I can easily get overwhelmed when there's a lot of them. ^w^;;

Josephj08 wrote:I am also curious about how the game will be in the future for example will the player be able to potentially date one of the preds, or if promotions in jobs in the future will unlock more areas/preds in the future. Sorry if this one is asking about some spoilers for future content I am just curious, and want to throw these ideas out their.

Yes, the plan is for you to be able to date or have other kinds of relationships with preds. And the Business career will eventually lead to interactions with your boss, Miss Landau, in the future.

why9343 wrote:Is it possible to get sigrid drunk in the public version? I tried multiple times but never seems to work?

Unfortunately, that's not possible in version a0.5 due to a bug. It has been fixed in a0.6, though. Sorry. >w<

Blaze32202 wrote:I'm playing the current public release and I can't get the sex scene with Elaine to trigger. I'm pretty sure she likes me enough, is there something else I'm missing?

Small talk with Elaine until you get this message "You two enjoy each other's company as you talk about various subjects." At this point, you can shower with her and have sex with her. To shower with her, enter the bathroom while she's in there. Triggering Elaine's bedroom sex scene does require some luck, though; you have to sleep in her bed (choose either "Sleep until morning" or "Sleep until rested"), and when you do there's a good chance that the scene will trigger.
Sriseru
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game