It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.39.2 (public), a0.40.0 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.5 (public) or a0.6 (Patreon)

Postby Amon258877 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:33 am

The game is fantastic @sriseru grate work i can't wait to play the new update.
good work continue in this way :D
ps: sorry for my bad english im italian and i try to write good my engllish
Amon258877
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jamjo » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:10 pm

Idk why but the drop box link for PC/Linux isn't working for me :(
Jamjo
Participator

Postby Firon » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:17 pm

Jamjo wrote:Idk why but the drop box link for PC/Linux isn't working for me :(

you obvoiusly haven't read the thread properly.

check page 6....there's a slew of messages about the dropbox links

to summarise...Dropbox suspended the links due to overloading traffic....thus the MEGA link was created to replace it
Firon
---

Postby Jamjo » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:41 pm

Firon wrote:
Jamjo wrote:Idk why but the drop box link for PC/Linux isn't working for me :(

you obvoiusly haven't read the thread properly.

Yeah, can't say I saw reason to keep reading the thread when it all seemed to just be talking about the game, and the main post had no alteration mentioning anything strange about the download. So of course I didn't risk reading a bunch of spoilers for a game I'm interested in playing, ya sassy dink... But thank you for the response though
Jamjo
Participator

Postby nullstuff » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:54 am

Sorry if this has been talked about already, but are there plans for other types of vore?
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sriseru » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:29 am

Jamjo wrote:Yeah, can't say I saw reason to keep reading the thread when it all seemed to just be talking about the game, and the main post had no alteration mentioning anything strange about the download. So of course I didn't risk reading a bunch of spoilers for a game I'm interested in playing, ya sassy dink... But thank you for the response though

Sorry, that's my bad. I should've clarified it in the OP.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Sriseru » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:45 am

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I'm a Patreon supporter; how do I download this game?
Spoiler: show
Go to my main page on Patreon, click "13 more... v" (the exact number might have changed since I wrote this, but hopefully you'll still know what I mean), then click "Game updates" and click on the most recent post. Under "Downloads" you'll find two links for PC and Linux, and two for MAC. Just click a link and you'll be able to download the game.

Q: I'm not a Patreon supporter; How do I download this game?
Go to the first post in this thread. Under "Downloads" you'll find two links for PC and Linux, and two for MAC. Just click a link and you'll be able to download the game.

Q: I get an error when I click on the Dropbox link! Is the link broken?
Dropbox, like most cloud storage services, limits the amount of bandwidth you get for your uploaded content. Because this game has proven quite popular, Dropbox may at times suspend my download links due to the amount of traffic they're getting. So if you get an error, just use the MEGA link instead; there is no need to inform me.

Q: How do I make the game play?
1)Download the game.
2)Unzip the file.
--If you don't know how to unzip it, follow these instructions:
--a)Right-click on the file.
--b)Click on "Extract All" and follow the on-screen instructions.
3)Open the unzipped folder.
4)Double-click ItsaGluttonousLife.exe
5)Play

Q: How do I update the game?
Download the new version and unzip it, then copy the "saves" folder (it's inside of the "game" folder) and paste it in the "game" folder of the new version. Once that is done, you can just delete the old version of the game.

Q: What do the Stats (Strength, Intelligence, Charisma, Luck) do?
Strength makes it easier for you to escape a predator's stomach or intestines. It also allows you take some jobs that require above-average strength.

Intelligence makes it easier to learn the Investing skill, as well as some skills that will be added in the future. Intelligence also increases the chance of owned stocks to go up in value.

Charisma influences how much an NPC's opinion of you is raised or lowered when you interact with them. It also increases the chances of convincing a predator to let you out via the "Beg" or "Scream" actions. It also increases the amount of tips you receive in certain service jobs.

Luck increases the likelihood of good outcomes when randomness is involved. You're more likely to win and win big when gambling.

Q: What do the skills do?
Athletics boosts your Strength when you take an action that calls upon Strength.

Fitness increases your maximum Stamina.

Q: How do I get the sex scenes?
Elaine
To unlock Elaine's sex scenes, you need to improve your relationship with Elaine until you're her "Best Friend" or "BFF".
If you sleep in her bed at night, there's a chance that you'll get the bed sex scene.
If you go into the bathroom while Elaine is showering, you'll get to shower with her. If you do, you'll get the option to have sex with her in the shower.

Q: How do I install mods?
Last edited by Sriseru on Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby darknessblades » Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:29 am

I think you need to Nerf the Lottery/luck status.

I tried giving myself max luck and with 200$ i made over 58200$ on the first day.
on the 2nd day i made around 81600$
A luck status of 24 is extremely overpowered.

or if this is the intended purpose I won't complain.

All other stats are much much lower with this.

still haven't figured out how to increase charisma

Using version 0.5
darknessblades
Participator

Postby Sriseru » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:29 am

darknessblades wrote:A luck status of 24 is extremely overpowered.

How the hell did you manage to get Luck 24?? It's capped at 18 in character creation.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:43 pm

Sriseru wrote:

How the hell did you manage to get Luck 24?? It's capped at 18 in character creation.

The skill caps are you can only bring them down to 6 and go as high as 24 but then everything else is pretty much useless
Wollffett
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:50 pm

Sriseru wrote:

I did the same, reduced everything else to 6 and invested every point into luck.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Sriseru » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:38 pm

Wollffett wrote:
Sriseru wrote:

The skill caps are you can only bring them down to 6 and go as high as 24 but then everything else is pretty much useless

*checks code and facepalms*
Okay, yeah, it seems like I messed up the code. Fortunately, though, I was able to fix it pretty easily. All stats will be correctly capped to 18 in version a0.7.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby darknessblades » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:11 pm

Sriseru wrote:
*checks code and facepalms*
Okay, yeah, it seems like I messed up the code. Fortunately, though, I was able to fix it pretty easily. All stats will be correctly capped to 18 in version a0.7.

Maybe make it so saves are compatible but stats will be reset to the default. though the Fortune someone amassed would still be there if they did not process further than the first day.
----------------
Regarding the bug i was already wondering if it was intended or not. seems like i found a OP bug, that might spell disaster to fix later if there are more event's triggers related to money.
----------------
With a luck of 6 if you try to steal money at the start there is a 100% guarantee you get caught. no matter if she is present or not.
Not sure if this is also a bug, or intended.
-----------------
Breaking games is quite my forte.
Sadly i'm not a backer so i won't be able to get the latest version to test for potential bugs, just like with the Luck bug.
Maybe also check if you forgot to set a cap for other stats as well.
----------------
Regarding luck
Even a luck of 18 is still quite OP, as you can still get more money out of it than you put in.
Not as much as with 24. but still enough that you can get a decent amount of money.

Maybe have a event like a Store-staff member, getting annoyed that you keep winning too much, and she eats/unbirths/Anal-vores the MC.
With you getting the choice to become her sugar-daddy/mother. in exchange for [fill % in]. with the more you give her the better she treats you. [you can only set this once]
Give her to little and you might spend a few days inside her as a punishment.
Give her too much and you might spend a few days inside her as a reward.
there will be a Hidden golden ratio [Random 80 sided Dice roll for a value between 10 and 90] which is rolled after you put in a value. to prevent people from brute-forcing it.

The store clerk could also accept any payments for items, in other forms other than cash. {with the more you spend the longer you stay inside her}
darknessblades
Participator

Postby strijing987 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:40 pm

Are there any different digestion endings, Like how if you befriend elaine she's upset you forgot to tell her to let you free (If you can understand my question)
strijing987
New to the forum

Postby Sriseru » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:05 pm

strijing987 wrote:Are there any different digestion endings, Like how if you befriend elaine she's upset you forgot to tell her to let you free (If you can understand my question)

This is in the game, yes.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:48 am

When is the next update coming?
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby Wh0Kn0w5 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:00 pm

Believe Sriseru releases every last Saturday of the month.

So I'd expect it to be on the 31st.
Wh0Kn0w5
Been posting for a bit

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:52 pm

Wh0Kn0w5 wrote:Believe Sriseru releases every last Saturday of the month.

So I'd expect it to be on the 31st.

I've become addicted, i don't think i can wait that long lol
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby Ilv18 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:03 am

I recently purchased a rank in Patreon and got the 0.6.1 version, and i gotta say that like always this is a good stuff, but i have problem (is not a bug or something similar) i am trying to do full tour on Elaine but when I try to crawl forward i always get stuck and then when I try to struggle free it still stuck, i tried to do it with the two skills at lvl 100 and it still doesn't work, i created another save with max strength and leveled again the skills and i still get stuck, i tried again but this time i let the things go normally it's course with spamming "rest" as i noted that it progress a bit, but at the end i still die inside the intestines.
There is a mechanic that i should do, to progress through the intestines?
Ilv18
Been posting for a bit

Postby alexott2121 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:50 pm

I also became a member on patreon but I haven't received the download link for the early release version yet. I think the website is lagging behind rather severely since it's already been two days.
alexott2121
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game