It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.39.2 (public), a0.40.0 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.18.1 (public), a0.19 (Patreo

Postby Holllo » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:48 pm

Flurby wrote:Flurby's Android Framework V1.2 of a0.18.1+ Featuring Altea, Kudalyn, Sahara and Muuytsu by Paws, Kudalyn and Vechislav1983
[ https://mega.nz/file/DOZSxRQI#aSQ5Xczaz ... qLiIklEhaA ]

Yes, you read that right, I ported the game with all available mods to android.

Most buttons have been made slightly bigger, and a save button has been added for obvious reasons. And since this is more of a one-off and I'm handling all mod installation, I decided to throw in my custom relationship window that includes custom characters.

Installation of a non-google-play app is a bit different than normal, obviously. Download the apps .apk from the link, place it somewhere on your device, or download it with your device. Then attempt to run it using a file manager, and accept any prompts. You may have to go into your settings and set it to allow installation of apps from unknown sources, exactly how to do this is very device specific, I cant really say more than that.

You might get a bunch of warnings saying unknown apps are dangerous, and they can be, but you'll see this one requires no special permissions. As you probably know, the average flashlight app requires access to your microphone and GPS for some fucking reason... and thats way more dangerous than most unknown apps, its just to scare you away from using stuff that doesnt come from google play.

I would port to apple as well but I don't have a mac with which to compile the game.

Enjoy!

Look love, I really appreciate your effort, and by no means I'm condemning your work here.

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TOU REALLY HAD TO USE THE MOST TRASH ANNOYING ARCHIVE WEBSITE? Like, you can't even download the whole thing without waiting, you need an account to download it on android. Mega is the most imbecile, trash stupid piece of trash website to upload
Dad jokes and memes are my kink.
Holllo
New to the forum

Postby Flurby » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:59 pm

Holllo wrote:
Look love, I really appreciate your effort, and by no means I'm condemning your work here.

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TOU REALLY HAD TO USE THE MOST TRASH ANNOYING ARCHIVE WEBSITE? Like, you can't even download the whole thing without waiting, you need an account to download it on android. Mega is the most imbecile, trash stupid piece of trash website to upload

Oh god I forgot about that... Hope this one works better.

[ https://www.mediafire.com/file/ujrpe041 ... e.apk/file ]
Flurby
Participator

Postby Flurby » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:34 pm

crazytf2 wrote:Would love a tutorial for how to make custom character

If you can make the art, pm me and I'll point you in the right direction.
Flurby
Participator

Postby Sriseru » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:36 am

Flurby wrote:I took another look at it, and I think I figured out what was happening. The method itself works fine, its just not called when you start a new game! It's placed in after_load which never actually runs when you start a game, so customs could only be enabled upon loading a save. People were starting new games to mess with customs and they werent showing up, and then they gave up, which is why it worked for some and not others. I left it where it was, and added another call to it in the initiate_player method and it worked fine.

Ah, I didn't even think about that. I'll add a call to it at the beginning of the game to fix that problem.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Hobtorri » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:32 am

Flurby wrote:
Hobtorri wrote:I don't know if it's intentional but just in case it's a glitch I wanted to put here that if Jasmine Unbirths you there's no way out because at least for me no matter what you do you can't get her to let you out or force your way out and despite having fatal enabled I can't die in this scene I've been stuck in here for 6 years in game I wish I was joking XD, good game though

Is this modded or not?

Vanilla, I'm too lazy to mod the game ngl
Hobtorri
New to the forum

Postby 2quick4u » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:35 pm

Holy crap. I can ditch joiplay!? AND enjoy.mods?!

This is the greatest day. I need to throw money Sri's patreon when 8 can get some
2quick4u
Participator

Postby Flurby » Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:37 pm

2quick4u wrote:Holy crap. I can ditch joiplay!? AND enjoy.mods?!

This is the greatest day. I need to throw money Sri's patreon when 8 can get some

I witnessed your struggles and went "Well I can totally fix that... :D "
I'm not 100% on this but your saves from joiplay are probably compatible with the app too, if you put them in the right place after installing the app.
Flurby
Participator

Postby Hurtthrower579 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:53 pm

I don't know if anyone has brought this up, or if it was fixed in 18.1, but for some reason if you focus on the fitness stat over the athletic stat, at some point you can't even get exp in the athletic stat.
Hurtthrower579
Been posting for a bit

Postby TiredShapeShifter » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:27 pm

Flurby wrote:Flurby's Android Framework V1.2 of a0.18.1+ Featuring Altea, Kudalyn, Sahara and Muuytsu by Paws, Kudalyn and Vechislav1983
Installation of a non-google-play app is a bit different than normal, obviously. Download the apps .apk from the link, place it somewhere on your device, or download it with your device. Then attempt to run it using a file manager, and accept any prompts. You may have to go into your settings and set it to allow installation of apps from unknown sources, exactly how to do this is very device specific, I cant really say more than that.

You might get a bunch of warnings saying unknown apps are dangerous, and they can be, but you'll see this one requires no special permissions. As you probably know, the average flashlight app requires access to your microphone and GPS for some fucking reason... and thats way more dangerous than most unknown apps, its just to scare you away from using stuff that doesnt come from google play.

I'm having a problem with the installer. Keeps telling me that the package is invalid. I don't know a lot about coding, but I tried opening the files and it keeps telling me that the android manifest is corrupted. I think I might be the only one having this issue so it could be that I fucked up while downloading the .Apk file.
TiredShapeShifter
New to the forum

Postby Flurby » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:02 pm

TiredShapeShifter wrote:I'm having a problem with the installer. Keeps telling me that the package is invalid. I don't know a lot about coding, but I tried opening the files and it keeps telling me that the android manifest is corrupted. I think I might be the only one having this issue so it could be that I fucked up while downloading the .Apk file.

Hmm. Well, lets start with the standard tech support "turn it off and on again". Make sure unknown apps are permitted in settings, delete everything related to the app, restart your device, redownload and reattempt installation. Maybe try the other download link this time.
Flurby
Participator

Postby DaJumpman » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:16 am

Same issue here. Attempting to tell it to try again.
DaJumpman
Been posting for a bit

Postby DaJumpman » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:26 am

Can confirm downloading again did nothing. Deleting and downloading did nothing.

Methinks it may be a semicolon or whatever in the wrong place because it takes about a minute to stage then another to get to the point of saying it is invalid.
DaJumpman
Been posting for a bit

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.18.1 (public), a0.19.1 (Patr

Postby Sriseru » Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:16 am

Version a0.19.1 has now been released on my Patreon! ^w^
Sriseru
Participator

Postby essayons12 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:01 pm

I ran into the same issue with and without a file manager, samsung internet, chrome and google and all the same message, package appears invalid
essayons12
Been posting for a bit

Postby Flurby » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:00 pm

To those of you with the android issues, ima try something on my end and release another .apk after having updated a few somethings. I just downloaded it myself on several devices with no issues so could you tell me what devices you guys are having issues with? The link will probably come out tomorrow, Saturdays are busy af for me.
Flurby
Participator

Postby essayons12 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:04 pm

Samsung s20 5g
essayons12
Been posting for a bit

Postby crazytf2 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:43 pm

Flurby wrote:
crazytf2 wrote:Would love a tutorial for how to make custom character

If you can make the art, pm me and I'll point you in the right direction.

Would love to but im out of a computer and dont know my way around programs
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby RayJay24 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:06 pm

i have a question about custom characters what type of characters is required is it just .png files needed? if so i can make scenes similar and i have possible characters pre made but i cant do programing and i don't have the inside stomachs and intestines png files or are those already available?
RayJay24
New to the forum

Postby wutterumeen » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:11 pm

RayJay24 wrote:i have a question about custom characters what type of characters is required is it just .png files needed? if so i can make scenes similar and i have possible characters pre made but i cant do programing and i don't have the inside stomachs and intestines png files or are those already available?

The 'programming' mostly consists of editing existing text files to whatever dialogue you want, the interior shots are available in there already. PNGs are fine. Take a peek in the sample mods folder and you should get an idea pretty quickly
No offense
wutterumeen
Been posting for a bit

Postby DaJumpman » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:19 pm

Flurby wrote:To those of you with the android issues, ima try something on my end and release another .apk after having updated a few somethings. I just downloaded it myself on several devices with no issues so could you tell me what devices you guys are having issues with? The link will probably come out tomorrow, Saturdays are busy af for me.

Samsung S10.
DaJumpman
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game