It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.39.2 (public), a0.40.0 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.25.1 (public), a0.26 (Patreo

Postby Darkonnocturna » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:40 am

Quick question:
How many times do you need to be eaten by Jasmine to obtain the new Belly Slave/Pet status?
Cause she has gobbled me up a fair few times
Darkonnocturna
Been posting for a bit

Postby N0ahtheking » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:13 am

will we be able to have sex with the pray cat's?
N0ahtheking
New to the forum

Postby Sriseru » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:10 am

Darkonnocturna wrote:Quick question:
How many times do you need to be eaten by Jasmine to obtain the new Belly Slave/Pet status?
Cause she has gobbled me up a fair few times

You will need to have been eaten by Jasmine 25 times, with all instances of willing vore counting as 2.5 times. However, this might not be retroactive, so if you load a save from an earlier version of the game, the system might only start counting after loading that save (but would keep count after that).
Sriseru
Participator

Postby monstergirlfinder » Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:25 am

I think there's a bug with Jasmine's relationship status. I was at Belly Slut rank but I begged her to let me out since I was low on health, but I was immediately set to the Despicable Snack rank after that.
monstergirlfinder
New to the forum

Postby Toxicemp447 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:37 am

Hope for a future update where you can shower with sigrid! other wise great update keep it up!
Toxicemp447
New to the forum

Postby imyummy » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:43 pm

what does this mean?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id check_custom1_phone_available_99f607f7 appeared twice, at game/mod scripts backup/custom1/custom1_charinfo.rpyc:180 and game/mod scripts/custom1/custom1_charinfo.rpy:184.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/run/media/mmcblk0p1/ItsaGluttonousLife-a0.26-pc/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/run/media/mmcblk0p1/ItsaGluttonousLife-a0.26-pc/renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "/run/media/mmcblk0p1/ItsaGluttonousLife-a0.26-pc/renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "/run/media/mmcblk0p1/ItsaGluttonousLife-a0.26-pc/renpy/script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "/run/media/mmcblk0p1/ItsaGluttonousLife-a0.26-pc/renpy/script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "/run/media/mmcblk0p1/ItsaGluttonousLife-a0.26-pc/renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 169, in take_translates
n.filename, n.linenumber))
Exception: Line with id check_custom1_phone_available_99f607f7 appeared twice, at game/mod scripts backup/custom1/custom1_charinfo.rpyc:180 and game/mod scripts/custom1/custom1_charinfo.rpy:184.

Linux-5.13.0-valve36-1-neptune-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5 x86_64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809

Thu Mar 30 13:39:02 2023
imyummy
New to the forum

Postby Flurby » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:54 am

imyummy wrote:what does this mean?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/run/media/mmcblk0p1/ItsaGluttonousLife-a0.26-pc/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/run/media/mmcblk0p1/ItsaGluttonousLife-a0.26-pc/renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "/run/media/mmcblk0p1/ItsaGluttonousLife-a0.26-pc/renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "/run/media/mmcblk0p1/ItsaGluttonousLife-a0.26-pc/renpy/script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "/run/media/mmcblk0p1/ItsaGluttonousLife-a0.26-pc/renpy/script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "/run/media/mmcblk0p1/ItsaGluttonousLife-a0.26-pc/renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 169, in take_translates
n.filename, n.linenumber))

Linux-5.13.0-valve36-1-neptune-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5 x86_64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809

Thu Mar 30 13:39:02 2023

Note the difference in filetypes between the two files in question:

game/mod scripts backup/custom1/custom1_charinfo.rpyc
game/mod scripts/custom1/custom1_charinfo.rpy

One is .rpy, which is the basic renpy filetype, and the other is the compiled version. Both got loaded, game saw duplicate definitions and- yeah.

Go to your mod scripts folder, (but only the mod scripts folder, just to be safe) search for all .rpyc files and delete them, that should fix your bug. I have to do this myself every now and then while modding stuff.
Flurby
Participator

Postby Seifens » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:13 am

Flurby wrote:
imyummy wrote:what does this mean?

game/mod scripts backup/custom1/custom1_charinfo.rpyc
game/mod scripts/custom1/custom1_charinfo.rpy

I think this is due to your backup folder being in the game folder. Renpy automatically loads every .rpy file underneath game, so if you backed up the original mod scripts folder anywhere inside game it would load the original and the backup and get all kinds of colliding symbols.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Morphy » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:03 pm

Toxicemp447 wrote:Hope for a future update where you can shower with sigrid! other wise great update keep it up!

Seconded!

Coulda swore I've been in the bathroom, watching while she was showering, once. And I know if you're inside her, you might catch her big belly picture in the shower too.
Morphy
Somewhat familiar

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.25.1 (public), a0.26.1 (Patr

Postby Sriseru » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:24 am

Version a0.26.1 is now available on my Patreon.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby PizzPants » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:25 pm

Something that i noticed, though i don't know if this was brought up at any point, as a tatic or exploit, but like. . you can easily get rich within the first minutes of gameplay by 'borrowing' money from Jasmine

Its fairly simple do to, and can be done at any point of the game after you get your ID and basically leave the first tutorial hours
- Go to the Bar
- Find Jasmine (if she's there)
- Talk to her a bit and select "Can i borrow some money from you?"
- Select Yes to everything, select the Max amount of Money, and the most delayed day to pay her
- Simply never speak or find Jasmine again

and now you can do whatever, as to buy a car, medical stuff, etc, keeping in mind that this locks away Jasmine completely, which can't be much of a problem if you don't like her; If you'd buy some Ipecacs, it also helps to avoid her (if your difficulty its set to hard)
PizzPants
Somewhat familiar

Postby Darkonnocturna » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:37 pm

do you intend to add similar systems to the "belly slave" system for Elaine as well?
if so, it'd be nice if it was a more loving version, in accordance to Elaine's much more gentle nature. maybe if you have high Relationship with her and have been eaten a whole bunch of time by her, you could receive a title like "beloved belly-pet" and have her frequently spontaniously eat you without risk of digestion?
Darkonnocturna
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anon293 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:57 pm

Does anyone have a list of the various characters schedules? I think I remember seeing them in the thread a while ago, but I'm having trouble finding it. I also tried to look through the code, but it's a lot of code and is somewhat difficult to read if you don't know what your looking at.
Anon293
Been posting for a bit

Postby BigBellyVoreLuver » Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:27 pm

I had a thought, would the hospital ever become a venue that could be visited? Perhaps to get a complete heal for a higher cost than the ointment and bandages and to maybe get a special scene with Elaine depending on the relationship status?
BigBellyVoreLuver
Been posting for a bit

Postby thewatcherwhowatches » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:03 am

Darkonnocturna wrote:do you intend to add similar systems to the "belly slave" system for Elaine as well?
if so, it'd be nice if it was a more loving version, in accordance to Elaine's much more gentle nature. maybe if you have high Relationship with her and have been eaten a whole bunch of time by her, you could receive a title like "beloved belly-pet" and have her frequently spontaniously eat you without risk of digestion?

That's a nice idea.

Expanding on this system further would be a nice way to further flesh out some characters, Sigrid for example does "modeling" for a living and while she does eat out or at work enough to not need to stock her fridge there could be some gigs which don't offer the best opportunity to do so. She could in these cases ask her roommate, which she is letting stay rent free to help tide her over for such situations. Then as she get's more comfortable with you filling her gut she could grow more fond of the idea, perhaps even slightly firm about it, after all your staying rent free it's the least you could do. Potentially even developing to the point where it's no longer about work, but pleasure.

It'd be a nice contrast to Jasmine, who as the most dangerous/hardest roommate becomes more survivable once you become her belly pet. Sigrid on the other hand who is safest/easiest roommate becomes progressively more dangerous overtime, perhaps even utilizing some bondage to keep a unruly snack in line to account for her low strength.

The patreon could also use some more tier's related to the game, the "Gamer" membership is alright if you just want early access but a higher tier with polls of what Sriseru wants to work on would be nice.
thewatcherwhowatches
New to the forum

Postby TinyHero » Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:01 am

BigBellyVoreLuver wrote:I had a thought, would the hospital ever become a venue that could be visited? Perhaps to get a complete heal for a higher cost than the ointment and bandages and to maybe get a special scene with Elaine depending on the relationship status?

Maybe on the off chances you black out inside one of your friends belly (depending on your relationship with them), there could be a chance you wake up in the hospital, and if you can’t pay for the medical fees, then you either have to pay them back later (which will increase overtime), or get eaten by the Elaine (or a doctor) that’s on call at the time, your roommate, or the predator who spat you out, hard to say for sure bout this idea.
TinyHero
Been posting for a bit

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:45 am

thewatcherwhowatches wrote:
Darkonnocturna wrote:do you intend to add similar systems to the "belly slave" system for Elaine as well?

That's a nice idea.

Expanding on this system further would be a nice way to further flesh out some characters, Sigrid for example does "modeling" for a living and while she does eat out or at work enough to not need to stock her fridge there could be some gigs which don't offer the best opportunity to do so. She could in these cases ask her roommate, which she is letting stay rent free to help tide her over for such situations. Then as she get's more comfortable with you filling her gut she could grow more fond of the idea, perhaps even slightly firm about it, after all your staying rent free it's the least you could do. Potentially even developing to the point where it's no longer about work, but pleasure.

It'd be a nice contrast to Jasmine, who as the most dangerous/hardest roommate becomes more survivable once you become her belly pet. Sigrid on the other hand who is safest/easiest roommate becomes progressively more dangerous overtime, perhaps even utilizing some bondage to keep a unruly snack in line to account for her low strength.
She also could ask the player to help with her modelling job where she vores the player in different ways.
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hurtthrower579 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:26 am

69 pages, nice.
Hurtthrower579
Been posting for a bit

Postby Braduhsley » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:03 pm

TinyHero, That cooking mod idea you were talking about... I love it! I hope you make it!
Braduhsley
New to the forum

Postby Morphy » Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:00 pm

She also could ask the player to help with her modelling job where she vores the player in different ways.

Sigrid works in vornos? Heh, oh yeah, that'd fit right in with the game's world.
Morphy
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game