It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.38.0 (public), a0.39.2 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.24.1 (public), a0.25.1 (Patr

Postby Morphy » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:50 pm

The bathrooms, showers, and locker rooms are also hazardous since they're not in public view like the water slides. And it makes me wonder how many stuffed preds go on the Lazy River to digest their catch.

If a new location was up for vote, I'd go for Strip Club, heh. But that itself could be an entire minigame and money/time sink.
Morphy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Morphy » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:51 pm

Not sure if the code was meant to do this but it's probably just an unintended glitch;

Start a game where unbirth is storage, not absorption.
-Get unbirthed but stay there for a long time. (Sigrid is a good choice because she will always let you out when sober)
-The energy bar drains faster and faster with every passing cycle of awake/sleep.
-As you get towards a year of time, the energy bar drains to empty after a single action.
-Once let out your hunger bar and energy bar drains completely after one action so you collapse to sleep, but because you're dying of hunger, you wake in an hour. But because your energy is zero, you collapse asleep... This is an inescapable loop of fatal hunger.

Not sure how it calculates things but some sanity check to prevent values from getting out of hand would be nice so you can at least do something before passing out. (Sorta picture the player inching/collapsing toward the kitchen to eat)

...I'm probably dead meat anyway because Elise is looking for over a year's back-rent, lol
Morphy
Somewhat familiar

Postby N0ahtheking » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:49 pm

do the cat's digest?
N0ahtheking
New to the forum

Postby Morphy » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:33 pm

N0ahtheking wrote:do the cat's digest?

The one in the hippo? No. The cat is a victim or gut slut. (Tho it'd be neat if they could go before the player does or have a chance of devouring the player for a nested-doll scenario)
Morphy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sriseru » Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:56 am

N0ahtheking wrote:do the cat's digest?

They do. It just happens slowly.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby TheMidnightPony » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:29 am

How do I get Jasmine off my back after I moved out? I'm soft-locked out of the bar and really don't want to have to grind relationships all over.
I have $51k and it's still not enough to cover the "debt" I have.
TheMidnightPony
New to the forum

Postby Flurby » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:26 am

TheMidnightPony wrote:How do I get Jasmine off my back after I moved out? I'm soft-locked out of the bar and really don't want to have to grind relationships all over.
I have $51k and it's still not enough to cover the "debt" I have.

Your only option is to pay her off. And given that you cant get that kind of money anywhere else, the stock market is your only bet, and that will only work if your character is built correctly.

You could (make a save first) try using my "how to break the stock market for millions" guide here: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60758&start=560#p2918720

Otherwise you're pretty much shit out of luck.
Flurby
Participator

Postby Holllo » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:37 pm

I assume you can install mods in the mobile version (Through Joyplai renpy) is the dame way you do in PC?
Dad jokes and memes are my kink.
Holllo
New to the forum

Postby LutherCage » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:18 pm

Does anyone know which modded character slots are still open to use?

I'm currently using custom_10's folder for now but I would like to reserve a slot so other modders can add their characters along with my own modded character.
LutherCage
Been posting for a bit

Postby PizzPants » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:09 am

Has a Hospital/Medical place been suggested before?
I didn't find much about the topic, and it would be need to have both a place for Elaine's work, and an expensive but better Health treatment than just Bandaids and oilments
PizzPants
Somewhat familiar

Postby gigirelly » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:00 am

PizzPants wrote:Has a Hospital/Medical place been suggested before?
I didn't find much about the topic, and it would be need to have both a place for Elaine's work, and an expensive but better Health treatment than just Bandaids and oilments

Great idea, it would speed up the process in exchange for more money
gigirelly
New to the forum

Postby PonycardM » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:11 am

PizzPants wrote:Has a Hospital/Medical place been suggested before?

That is such a good suggestion as their are already background assets for that location
PonycardM
Somewhat familiar

Postby DirkAukea » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:45 pm

LutherCage wrote:Does anyone know which modded character slots are still open to use?

I'm currently using custom_10's folder for now but I would like to reserve a slot so other modders can add their characters along with my own modded character.

I've been lurking in the thread for a while. But I am curious, is it possible to just add a new folder like custom11?
DirkAukea
New to the forum

Postby Seifens » Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:50 pm

DirkAukea wrote:I've been lurking in the thread for a while. But I am curious, is it possible to just add a new folder like custom11?

No. The specific names and such are hard coded in the base game and currently there are 10 supported slots. It should be possible to add more without too much difficulty, though that would touch a number of the game scripts and would likely have to be done by sriseru or flurby as part of a release.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DraconicsInc » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:13 pm

LutherCage wrote:Does anyone know which modded character slots are still open to use?

From what I've seen so far, slots 1-6 are in use:

1. Altea
  2. Kudalyn
  3. Sahara
  4. Myuutsu
  5. Rex
  6. Karoline
DraconicsInc
Somewhat familiar

Postby DirkAukea » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:03 pm

Seifens wrote:
DirkAukea wrote:I've been lurking in the thread for a while. But I am curious, is it possible to just add a new folder like custom11?

No. The specific names and such are hard coded in the base game and currently there are 10 supported slots. It should be possible to add more without too much difficulty, though that would touch a number of the game scripts and would likely have to be done by sriseru or flurby as part of a release.

Gotcha. I prodded around with what code I could see. I'm sure there's a way to make it dynamic, but I don't know how much work it would be. Especially for the sake of testing. I think one problem might be that the UI might not be made to present so many choices, but we haven't seen a total of 10 custom characters yet from my understanding.
DirkAukea
New to the forum

Postby Morphy » Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:55 pm

The Relationship tab has almost made it to the bottom of my screen with Flurby's mod added in so tacking on four more customs might break it.

A solution might be to use two columns?

If new UI elements are a thing, I vote for a "relationship with current/last character in view" (right under Money) so I don't have to keep the Relationship tab open and covering a swath of the menus right down the middle. Ack!
Morphy
Somewhat familiar

Postby DirkAukea » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:06 pm

If you're going to have dynamic entries, you'd really want to have something planned around it. A scrolling column with a minimum height is a good solution. One that might be okay is to order it by the person you most recently interacted with. And yeah having something to actively display the relationship of the person you're talking to would be great.

Also looking over what I can see in the script, some of the checks for customs will check for a string that is "Custom1's Home", I don't know if I could see everything but if people wanted to have unlimited customs, there would probably need to be a lot of stuff that is more dynamic in that regard. I'm pretty unfamiliar with RenPy but it does look like quite a bit of work to change all that around, I'd imagine it's be better to wait until there's roughly 8 customs with some on the way to consider changing that system.
DirkAukea
New to the forum

Postby Sriseru » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:59 am

I'm not going to add more modded character slots, since 1)it's extremely tedious, and 2)it would increase the file size of the base game. If someone can come up with an easier to implement dynamic system for adding modded characters to the game, I'm all for that and would be happy to integrate it into the code of the base game. But until then, these 10 slots will have to do.

However, I'll look into adding a scroll bar to the relationship window.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Katar » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:01 am

Is there a guide in regards to creating a custom character aside from what's already in the files? (I'm using Notepad++) I've replaced all the images in the folder and set the character to true and every image seems to work aside from the actual vore images. Apparently the issue is the pred location. The error code is directing me towards a folder under game/scripts which does not seem to exist.

Do note, I'm entirely new to moding Renpy

Code: Select all
While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/Basics/Vore/unified_vore_system.rpy", line 76, in <module>
NameError: name 'pred_location' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "scripts/Basics/Vore/vore.rpyc", line 24, in script call
  File "scripts/Basics/Vore/unified_vore_system.rpyc", line 76, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/Basics/Vore/unified_vore_system.rpy", line 76, in <module>
NameError: name 'pred_location' is not defined
Katar
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game