It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.39.2 (public), a0.40.0 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.20.1 (public), a0.21 (Patreo

Postby eldritchdude » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:42 pm

why do I keep falling into jasmines mouth when I feed her, and more importantly, how do I stop it
eldritchdude
New to the forum

Postby Sriseru » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:31 pm

Holllo wrote:Is a new save needed?

A new save is never needed. You can continue playing on your old save file.
Sriseru
Participator

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.19.1 (public), a0.20.1 (Patr

Postby anirishnirvana » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:40 pm

Flurby's Framework V1.3 for a0.19.1+ Featuring Altea, Kudalyn, Sahara, Muuytsu, Rex, and Karoline, by Paws, Kudalyn, Vechislav1983, ThickDickRick, TheMeatx, and Flurby
[ https://mega.nz/file/2aQ3hCwB#xMV7Ei-7f ... R1pDSYvlS8 ]

Copy the full link in the brackets then get rid of the characters between the f and R

Can confirm this isn't working
Attachments
decrypt.png
decrypt.png (29.71 KiB) Viewed 1409 times
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby N0ahtheking » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:08 pm

what does the new update add?
N0ahtheking
New to the forum

Postby vechislav1983 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:50 pm

I do not understand why some people do not open the link, but here is the original post. Everything works.
Spoiler: show
Flurby wrote:Flurby's Framework V1.3 for a0.19.1+ Featuring Altea, Kudalyn, Sahara, Muuytsu, Rex, and Karoline, by Paws, Kudalyn, Vechislav1983, ThickDickRick, TheMeatx, and Flurby
^^^ TO BE INSTALLED ON 0.19.1 ^^^
[ https://mega.nz/file/XXBkVRQb#qIS25706F ... A__3l0BIHU ]
^^^ TO BE INSTALLED ON 0.20.1+ ^^^

This is simply an update to the framework to make it compatible with current versions and include all characters, contains no new real features. I'm working on them, but they're not ready, and I'm not gonna make yall use an outdated game while you wait.

This mod fixes a few bugs with custom characters and contains a complete overhaul for all the custom characters in the game, and includes Altea, Kudalyn and Sahara.
Fixes include:
  • Patched several bugs where taking actions while vored by a custom character would teleport you into the middle of a jasmine vore scene.
  • The 20.1 version should be more compatible with future versions. (0.21.0+, etc.) However, it has become clear I cannot predict everything, so install on versions beyond 0.20.1 at your own risk. Theoretically, it should be fine, but thats what I thought last time...

For those who haven't been following the project and/or are unfamiliar with the framework, it adds a bit more customizability to custom characters. Many of these features have been implemented into 20.1 as of now. Framework initially released for 18.1, and adds:
  • Customized interactions as a result of any action taken within a pred. (ie kick, scream, beg, massage, ask to be let out, etc.) A modder can now edit pred responses to these actions.
  • Customizable intros (Like how jasmine might say "Thanks for the meal, [name]." once you arrive in her stomach)
  • Customizable post-digestion dialogue.
  • Schedule based pred roaming. Previously preds in the side pred system would visit random locations after voring the player and not stick to their normal routine. In this system, if you schedule your character to spend 4 hours between the hours of 1 and 5 in the morning standing around in a parking garage, if that character eats the player, you're going to be taken to that parking garage between the hours of 1 and 5. This allows for nocturnal characters with reasonable schedules that I definitely, absolutely, positively know nothing about. >.>
  • Templates have been added to customs 1 - 10 that allow for use of the system. Adding a character using the system is no more difficult than to the old one, there's just more to edit.

Character updates: (V1.3)
  • Mod now also includes Muuytsu, Rex and Karoline pre-installed correctly, to make everyone's life easier.
  • Polished the Rex mod ever so slightly, as I believe it had been intended to be. Vore with rex should now display internals correctly on the first try, and did a little coding rework that wont have any real visible effects.

V1.1 Updates:
  • A Use Lifesavers button has been added to the standard actions you can take while in a custom's belly. This is offered as a workaround for the known lifesavers bug in the previous version of this mod, and will choose the proper lifesaver tablet and automatically use it, once per click.
  • Inventory set to unusable while in a custom character, because crash and burn, so use the above button.
  • Getting eaten by a custom while blacked out will no longer crash the game.
  • Removed the tight belly status from Altea and Sahara. (Kudalyn never had it) This allows you to get into their duodenums, making them a bit more escapable.
  • Balanced all preds a bit. It is now easier to kick your way out of Altea, Kudalyn and Sahara, but you'll need a beefy character.
  • Slowed digestion of Altea, Sahara and Kudalyn. They're still quick, but not as insane. Altea still has the fastest belly in the west, just, not by %50 anymore, now she only beats Catalina by %10. On the default 53 hour digestion setting, she will now digest you in 22.5 hours.
  • Sahara will no longer unbirth the player if unbirth is disabled.

V1.2 Updates:
  • A quick little update to fix a glaring error while kicking in a pred, I had accidentally left in a bit of test code. Update V1.2 fixes that, and nothing more.

V1.3 Updates:
  • Updates to restore compatibility with 19.1 and beyond, and include all known released mods at the time of V1.3's release.

Known bugs:
  • V1.3 contains no actual updates to the framework itself, so Sahara's womb remains inescapable. Other than that, this is the only known bug.

Further comments:
  • My focus is and has been on a much larger update to, or rather, a replacement for the framework. I cant release that for you all right now, so here's something that works with the latest versions of the game for now.

Installation on a fresh install of 0.19.1 or 0.20.1 is no different than any of the other mods. Simply download the correct file for your version of the game, extract the file, open the folder, and copy the game folder next to the game folder in your game. You will have to overwrite files.

Updated framework should have no issues with previous saves in earlier versions.

As always, let me know about any bugs, either by a post here, a PM or a message on discord for more immediate assistance. Flurby#6204

vechislav1983
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wollffett » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:17 pm

N0ahtheking wrote:what does the new update add?

.20 adds jasmine randomly eating you .21 adds Sigrid as a roommate
Wollffett
Participator

Postby anirishnirvana » Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:40 pm

vechislav1983 wrote:I do not understand why some people do not open the link, but here is the original post. Everything works.
Spoiler: show
Flurby wrote:Flurby's Framework V1.3 for a0.19.1+ Featuring Altea, Kudalyn, Sahara, Muuytsu, Rex, and Karoline, by Paws, Kudalyn, Vechislav1983, ThickDickRick, TheMeatx, and Flurby
^^^ TO BE INSTALLED ON 0.19.1 ^^^
[ https://mega.nz/file/XXBkVRQb#qIS25706F ... A__3l0BIHU ]
^^^ TO BE INSTALLED ON 0.20.1+ ^^^

This is simply an update to the framework to make it compatible with current versions and include all characters, contains no new real features. I'm working on them, but they're not ready, and I'm not gonna make yall use an outdated game while you wait.

This mod fixes a few bugs with custom characters and contains a complete overhaul for all the custom characters in the game, and includes Altea, Kudalyn and Sahara.
Fixes include:
  • Patched several bugs where taking actions while vored by a custom character would teleport you into the middle of a jasmine vore scene.
  • The 20.1 version should be more compatible with future versions. (0.21.0+, etc.) However, it has become clear I cannot predict everything, so install on versions beyond 0.20.1 at your own risk. Theoretically, it should be fine, but thats what I thought last time...

For those who haven't been following the project and/or are unfamiliar with the framework, it adds a bit more customizability to custom characters. Many of these features have been implemented into 20.1 as of now. Framework initially released for 18.1, and adds:
  • Customized interactions as a result of any action taken within a pred. (ie kick, scream, beg, massage, ask to be let out, etc.) A modder can now edit pred responses to these actions.
  • Customizable intros (Like how jasmine might say "Thanks for the meal, [name]." once you arrive in her stomach)
  • Customizable post-digestion dialogue.
  • Schedule based pred roaming. Previously preds in the side pred system would visit random locations after voring the player and not stick to their normal routine. In this system, if you schedule your character to spend 4 hours between the hours of 1 and 5 in the morning standing around in a parking garage, if that character eats the player, you're going to be taken to that parking garage between the hours of 1 and 5. This allows for nocturnal characters with reasonable schedules that I definitely, absolutely, positively know nothing about. >.>
  • Templates have been added to customs 1 - 10 that allow for use of the system. Adding a character using the system is no more difficult than to the old one, there's just more to edit.

Character updates: (V1.3)
  • Mod now also includes Muuytsu, Rex and Karoline pre-installed correctly, to make everyone's life easier.
  • Polished the Rex mod ever so slightly, as I believe it had been intended to be. Vore with rex should now display internals correctly on the first try, and did a little coding rework that wont have any real visible effects.

V1.1 Updates:
  • A Use Lifesavers button has been added to the standard actions you can take while in a custom's belly. This is offered as a workaround for the known lifesavers bug in the previous version of this mod, and will choose the proper lifesaver tablet and automatically use it, once per click.
  • Inventory set to unusable while in a custom character, because crash and burn, so use the above button.
  • Getting eaten by a custom while blacked out will no longer crash the game.
  • Removed the tight belly status from Altea and Sahara. (Kudalyn never had it) This allows you to get into their duodenums, making them a bit more escapable.
  • Balanced all preds a bit. It is now easier to kick your way out of Altea, Kudalyn and Sahara, but you'll need a beefy character.
  • Slowed digestion of Altea, Sahara and Kudalyn. They're still quick, but not as insane. Altea still has the fastest belly in the west, just, not by %50 anymore, now she only beats Catalina by %10. On the default 53 hour digestion setting, she will now digest you in 22.5 hours.
  • Sahara will no longer unbirth the player if unbirth is disabled.

V1.2 Updates:
  • A quick little update to fix a glaring error while kicking in a pred, I had accidentally left in a bit of test code. Update V1.2 fixes that, and nothing more.

V1.3 Updates:
  • Updates to restore compatibility with 19.1 and beyond, and include all known released mods at the time of V1.3's release.

Known bugs:
  • V1.3 contains no actual updates to the framework itself, so Sahara's womb remains inescapable. Other than that, this is the only known bug.

Further comments:
  • My focus is and has been on a much larger update to, or rather, a replacement for the framework. I cant release that for you all right now, so here's something that works with the latest versions of the game for now.

Installation on a fresh install of 0.19.1 or 0.20.1 is no different than any of the other mods. Simply download the correct file for your version of the game, extract the file, open the folder, and copy the game folder next to the game folder in your game. You will have to overwrite files.

Updated framework should have no issues with previous saves in earlier versions.

As always, let me know about any bugs, either by a post here, a PM or a message on discord for more immediate assistance. Flurby#6204

Ah. The problem was the quote chain had cut out a few letters, followed by the advice of deleting the " .. " being incorrect. Was wondering how it broke since I DL'ed it; it didn't.
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Flurby » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:21 am

Flurby's Framework V1.3 for a0.19.1+ Featuring Altea, Kudalyn, Sahara, Muuytsu, Rex, and Karoline, by Paws, Kudalyn, Vechislav1983, ThickDickRick, TheMeatx, and Flurby

If anyone's curious, this above is a quote of a copied comment, not a direct quote of a quote, as it was intended to be. The forum wont display giant links, it truncates them a bit so you dont see some giant thing that extends off the page. So when you have a link like this for example:
google(dot)com/randomcomputergarblegibberish@$%#*^%$*^%#^$%#*^$%#*$@*$%#^%$#%^$#$^#@$%#%$&^%#%$@#%^$#^%7whateverthelastcharactersare

if a link like that or longer is pasted into eka's it will only display something that looks like this:
google(dot)com/randomcomputergarblegibberish ... whateverthelastcharactersare

This way the links are more manageable to see on the screen. The truncated link will still work because behind the scenes it still sends you to the giant link its hiding from you. And if you quote a comment with that kind of link, the link will still work.
But not if you copy paste it, like that one guy did a while back. He didnt use the quote button, he went ctrl c and then ctrl v. And that captures the truncated link without telling the forum its actually supposed to be the giant link. But it still thinks its a legit link so it will send you to mega...
And if you look at the two links side by side, you can see they're actually slightly different. Below is the truncated screwed up copy pasted link, followed by the working link. They look almost the same, but their hyperlinks are different, the underline and blue color goes further on the second one.
Flurby
Participator

Postby Flurby » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:33 am

RoryKenneigh wrote:When trying to bring up Bea's friendship, I accidentally clicked INSULT and it somehow pushed her friendship to max?

I actually have seen that at one point with jasmine, its a glitch within renpy I believe, its not a coding error on the part of sriseru, all characters are theoretically vulnerable to this. I may be wrong but it appears to be some sort of unhandled overflow...? I dont understand it fully, but when you force a variable of a variable type that doesnt support negative numbers to subtract a greater amount than it has, it will actually loop around and start counting down from the max value of that variable type. Like having a 4 digit counter, with say, a display saying 0005, and then subtracting 8 from it, you will get 9997. Someone correct me if I'm being stupid, its possible.

I didnt test it when I saw it the first time, and I dont know how to reproduce it, it usually just works fine... but its also possible its just an error with the relationship bar itself and the actual values of your relationship are correct. Idk.
Flurby
Participator

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:27 am

Flurby wrote:
RoryKenneigh wrote:When trying to bring up Bea's friendship, I accidentally clicked INSULT and it somehow pushed her friendship to max?

I actually have seen that at one point with jasmine, its a glitch within renpy I believe, its not a coding error on the part of sriseru, all characters are theoretically vulnerable to this. I may be wrong but it appears to be some sort of unhandled overflow...? I dont understand it fully, but when you force a variable of a variable type that doesnt support negative numbers to subtract a greater amount than it has, it will actually loop around and start counting down from the max value of that variable type. Like having a 4 digit counter, with say, a display saying 0005, and then subtracting 8 from it, you will get 9997. Someone correct me if I'm being stupid, its possible.

I didnt test it when I saw it the first time, and I dont know how to reproduce it, it usually just works fine... but its also possible its just an error with the relationship bar itself and the actual values of your relationship are correct. Idk.

I can confirm this because the opposite happens when a value happens too high.
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby bonberjean » Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:53 am

I'll be able to live with best gurl? Cool!
I wonder what new interactions will be available with her now.
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby eldritchdude » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:51 am

guys seriously how do I stop falling into jasmines mouth I'm trying to get to the AV scene but I can't even get past breakfast.
eldritchdude
New to the forum

Postby Zaraka21 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:36 pm

Option to change your mind about being digested after volunteering, potentially with even some of the nicer girls who'd otherwise let you out chiding you for trying to back out after committing to be their food and saying you'll have to find your own way out since you already agreed to it?

Sugar mama predator who wants to keep you inside them long term but not digest you so your "job" becomes belly stuffing, extremely hard to escape from and only lets you out after a long time when's she's satisfied but regularly taking life savers as pills to keep you alive? How seriously she is about taking enough lifesavers depending on relationship, drunkenness, and the fact that she might occasionally forget you're in there?

Roommate option who wants free access to sex and eating you instead of rent, says she'll let you out again but like above only when she's satisfied, she might forget, and she believes that it's always a pred's choice whether or not to digest regardless of prior agreements?
Zaraka21
New to the forum

Postby Hongry01 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:21 pm

Just wanted to say this game is pretty cool 8)
Hongry01
Participator

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:32 am

I think that if you have a good enough relationship with Rex (custom 5) he should playful jump anal vore the player when he is at places like the beach or the bar and if the player's relationship with him is at 80% and above then he should keep the player for a while but the player's health doesn't go down at all while he has the player in him and a drunk variant of this is Rex using the player as a dildo until when he cums and accidentally pulls the player deep into his bowels and the player getting stuck within Rex's intestines until Rex can get the player back out not like he wouldn't mind having the player as a buttplug for a while.
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dongers » Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:57 am

eldritchdude wrote:guys seriously how do I stop falling into jasmines mouth I'm trying to get to the AV scene but I can't even get past breakfast.

Just retry it. It's luck based. Just don't order too much food or else the chance is higher of slipping.
Dongers
Participator

Postby eldritchdude » Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:23 am

alright. Any other advice? for getting past that?
eldritchdude
New to the forum

Postby bonberjean » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:08 pm

Suggestion: Chat improvements
The 'small talk'/'insult' options to chat with the characters works fine, but I don't think it should stay that way.
Instead of the small talk option, you should have "Talk about [...]"
clicking this, a new menu will pop up with 3 random subjects and one option to end the conversation.
the options could be:
Talk about [...]
|_ Sports
|_ Wheather
|_ Hobbies
|_ Favorite thing
|_ (Another character)
|_ Habits
|_ Interests

Anyway... the options can be as much you want to have.
Between the 3 options, at least one will always be a "good option" giving a boost in the relationship, the other 2 options will be completely random (can be good, neutral or bad),
good option: great increase
neutral option: normal increase
bad option: no change in the first time (once a day), then it'll decrease after.

certain chat options can make the pred unlock a scene with you or change her behavior in their home.
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby PonycardM » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:30 pm

Zaraka21 wrote:Option to change your mind about being digested after volunteering, potentially with even some of the nicer girls who'd otherwise let you out chiding you for trying to back out after committing to be their food and saying you'll have to find your own way out since you already agreed to it?

Sugar mama predator who wants to keep you inside them long term but not digest you so your "job" becomes belly stuffing, extremely hard to escape from and only lets you out after a long time when's she's satisfied but regularly taking life savers as pills to keep you alive? How seriously she is about taking enough lifesavers depending on relationship, drunkenness, and the fact that she might occasionally forget you're in there?

Roommate option who wants free access to sex and eating you instead of rent, says she'll let you out again but like above only when she's satisfied, she might forget, and she believes that it's always a pred's choice whether or not to digest regardless of prior agreements?

These Ideas are really good, kinda love them
PonycardM
Somewhat familiar

Postby Derikdon » Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:04 pm

PrimeLvl37 wrote:I think that if you have a good enough relationship with Rex (custom 5) he should playful jump anal vore the player when he is at places like the beach or the bar and if the player's relationship with him is at 80% and above then he should keep the player for a while but the player's health doesn't go down at all while he has the player in him and a drunk variant of this is Rex using the player as a dildo until when he cums and accidentally pulls the player deep into his bowels and the player getting stuck within Rex's intestines until Rex can get the player back out not like he wouldn't mind having the player as a buttplug for a while.

That would be awesome. I love that idea.
Derikdon
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game