It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.39.2 (public), a0.40.0 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.3 (public) or a0.4 (Patreon)

Postby kuman2011 » Wed May 26, 2021 12:46 pm

Loved the game. Got on Patreon to get the 0.4 release but the link is dead I'm afraid.

Are you planning on adding a feature where you get a bonus for spending the night in someone's stomach? Provided you take the tablet and are released the next morning. Maybe Elaine's stomach can be more comfortable than a couch especially if you have high affection with her lol
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby runeguden » Wed May 26, 2021 3:26 pm

would love to see a Milf added in the future, perhaps one you can move in with ;3
runeguden
Participator

Postby runeguden » Wed May 26, 2021 5:46 pm

kuman2011 wrote:Loved the game. Got on Patreon to get the 0.4 release but the link is dead I'm afraid.

Are you planning on adding a feature where you get a bonus for spending the night in someone's stomach? Provided you take the tablet and are released the next morning. Maybe Elaine's stomach can be more comfortable than a couch especially if you have high affection with her lol

copy paste the link to download
runeguden
Participator

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.4.1 (public) or a0.5 (Patreo

Postby Sriseru » Sat May 29, 2021 8:05 am

Version a0.4.1 is now available here and a0.5 is available on Patreon/OnlyFans! :D
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Sriseru » Sat May 29, 2021 8:10 am

FlamingFoxu5000 wrote:We are going to be getting monthly updates on this, correct?

Yes, I release an update every month on the last Saturday of the month. :3

wood249 wrote:Is the player also a pred or are we just straight prey?

The player is just prey. While I have considered adding player pred content, the problem is that there is no way for me to actually visualize that, since the player character is meant to look like whatever the player imagines.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Sriseru » Sat May 29, 2021 8:13 am

runeguden wrote:would love to see a Milf added in the future, perhaps one you can move in with ;3

I'm 100% going to add that at some point!
However, Jasmine the hippo is going to be turned into a potential roommate first.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Younger99 » Sat May 29, 2021 9:27 am

You noted that preds can get drunk.
Just curious is Elane one of said preds you can get drunk if yes then how?
Thanks in advance and have a good one.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Sriseru » Sat May 29, 2021 9:46 am

Younger99 wrote:You noted that preds can get drunk.

I wasn't able to add it in version a0.4.1, but you can get drunk with Elaine in version a0.5, provided that you've got plenty of food in the fridge (since drinks cost "food" instead of money).
Sriseru
Participator

Postby runeguden » Sat May 29, 2021 10:11 am

Sriseru wrote:
runeguden wrote:would love to see a Milf added in the future, perhaps one you can move in with ;3

I'm 100% going to add that at some point!
However, Jasmine the hippo is going to be turned into a potential roommate first.

awesome, kinda hope you can wiggle into sleeping roommates in the future, be it OV, AV or UB ;3
runeguden
Participator

Postby Younger99 » Sat May 29, 2021 10:12 am

Sriseru wrote:
Younger99 wrote:You noted that preds can get drunk.

I wasn't able to add it in version a0.4.1, but you can get drunk with Elaine in version a0.5, provided that you've got plenty of food in the fridge (since drinks cost "food" instead of money).

I see. Thanks for clearing that up.
Younger99
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sat May 29, 2021 10:49 am

I adore it! I even joined the patreon page I love it so much.

My only criticisms are that it feels like it takes 12 hours just to fill up the energy bar, 8 hours of sleep/napping should be enough, currently it feels like I'm spending half the game trying to get my energy bar up. And going to work is incredibly inconsistent, sometimes it pops up on time, sometimes it doesn't, sometimes when you leave the apartment half an hour before work it gives an option there, sometimes it doesn't.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby kiriaflurry » Sat May 29, 2021 4:22 pm

Whats added to the patreon version? Is it just the giraffe or?
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sriseru » Sat May 29, 2021 4:46 pm

kiriaflurry wrote:Whats added to the patreon version? Is it just the giraffe or?

You can drink with Elaine. You can also have sex with her in bed. These scenes have their own dedicated graphics.
There's an actual job system with multiple different jobs. A bank you can visit where you can open a regular bank account as well as a savings account, if you so wish.
The LifeSaver mechanic has been overhauled to incentivize the player to only ever carry one packet of each type (since packets no longer have a cumulative effect). Also, ipecac syrup has been added.
As well as a bunch of bug fixes. :3
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Derikdon » Sat May 29, 2021 6:39 pm

I actually really like the relationship system. I would love it if you could talk to the predator form the inside, or have her tease you. Maybe if you have high enough affection with the predator, they'll eat food for you so you don't starve inside her. Having her burp sometimes when she's eating food or teasing you. Just some suggestions. Love the game so far.
Last edited by Derikdon on Sun May 30, 2021 1:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Derikdon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Persona59523 » Sat May 29, 2021 8:16 pm

quick thing, hippos are omnivores, not herbivores.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Sriseru » Sun May 30, 2021 3:53 am

Persona59523 wrote:quick thing, hippos are omnivores, not herbivores.

Uh, no they're not?
From Wikipedia: "Although cases exist of herbivores eating meat and carnivores eating plant matter, the classification "omnivore" refers to the adaptation and main food source of the species in general, so these exceptions do not make either individual animals or the species as a whole omnivorous."
Sriseru
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sun May 30, 2021 4:52 am

Sriseru wrote:
Persona59523 wrote:quick thing, hippos are omnivores, not herbivores.

Uh, no they're not?
From Wikipedia: "Although cases exist of herbivores eating meat and carnivores eating plant matter, the classification "omnivore" refers to the adaptation and main food source of the species in general, so these exceptions do not make either individual animals or the species as a whole omnivorous."

Completely true, I've seen horses eat ham sandwiches and sausage rolls on my mum's stables, and cats eat grass more often than you'd think. Omnivores specifically need a mix of both.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Gorgrath177 » Sun May 30, 2021 4:59 am

Don’t think I’ll be able to play this on my iphone, but it looks really impressive and seems like a lot of work went into it. Well done!
Gorgrath177
New to the forum

Postby Ilv18 » Sun May 30, 2021 9:18 am

Dude this just great, as far I played this is a great work you did there, when I finally get money I without doubt I will go your patreon.

Here some ideas

More activities for the pred while in the belly, until now I played with Elaine and as far I saw she only goes to the couch,sleep,shower and goes to the work. Perhaps add things like when she goes with her friends at the park, do jogging or going to the gym, things like that.

A full-tour option, try to force your way out of the pred through the backdoor, depending of the mood of the pred doing this could get different reactions, if you willingly asked one pred ate you and she doesn't tricks you, you doing this could surprise them and in some cases they will feel uncomfortable as they didn't expect you go there and they will try to smooth the things to pass through there, but if a pred wants digest you, they will try to suck you back to the stomach, and perhaps adds laxatives to make everything go smoothly. The full-tour could be tied with the strength stat to increase success of escaping.
Ilv18
Been posting for a bit

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sun May 30, 2021 9:25 am

I have 3 questions:

1. Do you have plans to add in more types of vore other than just oral? It would be pretty cool to be sucked up the ass of a hippo.

2. Will you ever be adding in a disposal option so people can choose whether they want the full prey experience?

3. How long do you think it will be till Bessie makes an appearance in this game?
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game