It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.38.0 (public), a0.39.2 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.4.1 (public) or a0.5 (Patreo

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sun May 30, 2021 9:50 am

JDandAliProductions wrote:I have 3 questions:

1. Do you have plans to add in more types of vore other than just oral? It would be pretty cool to be sucked up the ass of a hippo.

2. Will you ever be adding in a disposal option so people can choose whether they want the full prey experience?

3. How long do you think it will be till Bessie makes an appearance in this game?

I reckon the shower sex scene is ripe for a willing UB and AV scene :3
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Fancyguy9900 » Sun May 30, 2021 4:51 pm

Hey just wondering whats the difference between your patreon and your onlyfans?
Fancyguy9900
New to the forum

Postby Sriseru » Sun May 30, 2021 5:48 pm

JDandAliProductions wrote:I have 3 questions:

1. Do you have plans to add in more types of vore other than just oral? It would be pretty cool to be sucked up the ass of a hippo.

Yes, I have plans to add both unbirth and anal vore. However, not all preds will be capable of this. I won't be adding this for Elaine (the biggest reason being that her model is so thin that I'm pretty limited in the ways I can deform her body). Jasmine the hippo will be turned into a potential roommate you can move in with in the near future, and she will have anal vore, unbirth, full tour, and feeding content associated with her. :3

JDandAliProductions wrote:2. Will you ever be adding in a disposal option so people can choose whether they want the full prey experience?

Probably not. But I might change my mind at some point in the future.

JDandAliProductions wrote:3. How long do you think it will be till Bessie makes an appearance in this game?

Bessie will not make an appearance. I actually have plans to introduce a new cow character for the game, one with an udder.

Fancyguy9900 wrote:Hey just wondering whats the difference between your patreon and your onlyfans?

OnlyFans is slightly cheaper and I upload 4k res images on there instead of 1k res (the reason being that OnlyFans has a better content protection system than Patreon, though download links are 4k for both sites). Also, vore stuff can be interpreted as violating Patreon's rules, meaning that Patreon can potentially terminate my page at any time.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby bearlord42 » Mon May 31, 2021 3:06 am

I have a few questions.
1. Why not use the oral vore belly you used for Elaine for her unbirth and AV scenes, just move it slightly down? I don't know how to make models like that, so I don't know it it's hard.
2. Will there be a pregnancy option added to the game, since you're currently allowed to cum into Elaine's womb without the use of protection.
3. Will there be an option to talk with your predator after they've eaten you, other than to just be let out?
4. Will there be chances for your roommate to come home with a belly full of a different prey? Seems a bit weird for all of these predators to only ever eat you and no one else.
bearlord42
Participator

Postby Amon258877 » Mon May 31, 2021 10:10 am

NEW VERSIONE YHEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY :-D
Amon258877
Been posting for a bit

Postby Atines » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:47 am

I love the game but I would asks is it possible to make the in game time tick without the player needing to do an action
And will there be a way to reform after being digested like maybe it's something you can buy to reform you in case your digested i would love to reform and have the pred that ate me tease or taunt me from the added weight gain
Atines
Been posting for a bit

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:52 am

Atines wrote:I love the game but I would asks is it possible to make the in game time tick without the player needing to do an action
And will there be a way to reform after being digested like maybe it's something you can buy to reform you in case your digested i would love to reform and have the pred that ate me tease or taunt me from the added weight gain

I love the fatality of it, if reformation were to ever be added (please don't, I love the game as it is), I would personally STRONGLY appreciate an option to disable it when starting a new game, as I find the finality of the fatality the best part of digestion, and reformation completely ruins that for me.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Hansony » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:58 pm

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:
Atines wrote:I love the game but I would asks is it possible to make the in game time tick without the player needing to do an action

I love the fatality of it, if reformation were to ever be added (please don't, I love the game as it is), I would personally STRONGLY appreciate an option to disable it when starting a new game, as I find the finality of the fatality the best part of digestion, and reformation completely ruins that for me.

every game is unique and I can imagine quite a lot of settings where "reformation" of one kind of another would be fitting, but I definitely agree that with the setting as it is and the mechanism as they are, keeping a "death is death" feel to the game is a probably better then adding some reformation just for the sake of teasing... though that can also be pretty good.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sriseru » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:34 am

Hansony wrote:
MarkusFreeman320 wrote:

every game is unique and I can imagine quite a lot of settings where "reformation" of one kind of another would be fitting, but I definitely agree that with the setting as it is and the mechanism as they are, keeping a "death is death" feel to the game is a probably better then adding some reformation just for the sake of teasing... though that can also be pretty good.

Yeah, since the game is set in something resembling our modern world, I do actually want to keep things somewhat semi-realistic (as ridiculous as that might sound given that vore is possible). Stuff that seem overtly magical (like reformation) won't be added.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Sriseru » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:32 am

I've updated the changelog so that y'all can see what's in the OnlyFans/Patreon build.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby SephirothTheLegend » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:16 pm

Pretty cool idea, is there a chance that you can play as a Pred or is just prey only?
I'm not the greatest fan of being just prey.... Being a pred is much more fun.
SephirothTheLegend
Been posting for a bit

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:07 pm

SephirothTheLegend wrote:Pretty cool idea, is there a chance that you can play as a Pred or is just prey only?

Playing as a pred would require having a visible character, which would be a lot of work and would likely undo the biggest appeal of the invisible protagonist, in that you can imagine them as whatever species/gender you like.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Sriseru » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:48 am

SephirothTheLegend wrote:Pretty cool idea, is there a chance that you can play as a Pred or is just prey only?

What Markus said.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby wood249 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:16 pm

do the player even gain weight or all in imagination?
wood249
New to the forum

Postby Sriseru » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:15 pm

wood249 wrote:do the player even gain weight or all in imagination?

Not currently, no.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Aces » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:22 pm

I don't really see what purpose the lust meter serves. Does it affect interactions of any kind?
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ilv18 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:26 pm

Aces wrote:I don't really see what purpose the lust meter serves. Does it affect interactions of any kind?

From what I saw, when you are inside a stomach it will start to generate lust which when the bar is full it makes your character masturbate(this will trigger a dialogue from the pred) and loses all the stamina forcing you to rest to recover the stamina(which is bad if you want to escape as resting make you lose energy and if the acids aren't neutralized you will lose health too).

You can get a bit of lust too if you go to the bathroom while Elaine is showering, but until now idk what will happen if you fill the bar without being inside a stomach.
Ilv18
Been posting for a bit

Postby Amon258877 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:14 am

Ilv18 wrote:
Aces wrote:I don't really see what purpose the lust meter serves. Does it affect interactions of any kind?

From what I saw, when you are inside a stomach it will start to generate lust which when the bar is full it makes your character masturbate(this will trigger a dialogue from the pred) and loses all the stamina forcing you to rest to recover the stamina(which is bad if you want to escape as resting make you lose energy and if the acids aren't neutralized you will lose health too).

You can get a bit of lust too if you go to the bathroom while Elaine is showering, but until now idk what will happen if you fill the bar without being inside a stomach.

to answer your question: No nothing happens if your lust is full if you are not inside a stomach it just stays there until you get devoured, then you masturbate, or until it clears up.
Amon258877
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kable12 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:09 pm

Minor audio bug, nothing game breaking but if you go to the Supermarket and buy groceries then the 'Go to Work' prompt comes up and you go, the theme for the Supermarket will play at every location until you revisit it the next day and I was able to trigger the bug again on purpose. Version is a0.5, and if it matters the job was Bartender and I'd bought two bags of groceries.

Aside from that, game's been great and I look forward to future releases, keep up the good work.
Kable12
New to the forum

Postby ChristyRai » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:52 pm

Really would love to see a vixen added to this!~
Not sure if it's possible but.. animated external wiggles would be amazing too!

Such a great game
ChristyRai
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game