It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.39.2 (public), a0.40.0 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.26.1 (public), a0.27.1 (Patr

Postby danmatt » Sat May 20, 2023 9:27 am

Rockyartist78 wrote:Hi! i wanted to ask if there is a way to cheat the money, for ppl like me that want to try thing, thank you in advice ^^

Put points in luck and buy scratch off tickets. Then take a decent chunk of money and dump it into the managed stock market account and you will earn unlimited money.
danmatt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Morphy » Sat May 20, 2023 9:18 pm

Dunno if it was a glitch but when I tried the managed fund, it was leaking money like a sieve at a rather steep negative return rate.
Morphy
Somewhat familiar

Postby danmatt » Sun May 21, 2023 2:05 am

Morphy wrote:Dunno if it was a glitch but when I tried the managed fund, it was leaking money like a sieve at a rather steep negative return rate.

The managed investment depends entirely on your luck. If 3d6 + luck >= 20, then your account makes money that day, otherwise you lose a lot.
danmatt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mason » Sun May 21, 2023 1:04 pm

Can someone make a update or a mod that makes it so you can't die? Im trying to not think about suicide right now and fictional death by something im more into endo for isn't exactly helping
Mason
New to the forum

Postby Sriseru » Sun May 21, 2023 2:40 pm

Mason wrote:Can someone make a update or a mod that makes it so you can't die? Im trying to not think about suicide right now and fictional death by something im more into endo for isn't exactly helping

If you're in that kind of headspace right now, you really shouldn't be playing a game like this.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby PizzPants » Sat May 27, 2023 11:06 am

Mason wrote:Can someone make a update or a mod that makes it so you can't die? Im trying to not think about suicide right now and fictional death by something im more into endo for isn't exactly helping

If this helps anything, why don't you set the digestion period to like. . an impossible amount of time?
PizzPants
Somewhat familiar

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.27.1 (public), a0.30 (Patreo

Postby Sriseru » Sat May 27, 2023 4:03 pm

Version a0.30 is now available on my Patreon, and version a0.27.1 has now been publicly released.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby RakeVuri » Sat May 27, 2023 11:27 pm

Just as an idle musing, what would the consensus be on a mod for 0.27.1 that turns normal digestion into long term entrapment the same way as the option for unbirth? I might look into doing that myself.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Mason » Sun May 28, 2023 10:53 am

Would you be willing to add some endo to this? Like perhaps make it where food isn't as much of a issue while in a preds stomach? Or perhaps just disable the health mechanic?
Mason
New to the forum

Postby DraconicsInc » Sun May 28, 2023 4:10 pm

Mason wrote:Would you be willing to add some endo to this? Like perhaps make it where food isn't as much of a issue while in a preds stomach? Or perhaps just disable the health mechanic?

Or simply a new option where you can ask the pred to eat something. Jasmine and Bessie already do this on their own, but with the other herbivores you simply starve to death. Less of a problem with carnivores as they digest you a lot faster, although with the tablet dispenser you can spend a long time inside of them too.
DraconicsInc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Existence » Mon May 29, 2023 8:31 am

has anyone been able to find sigrid or know her schedule, any time i've tried looking for her i've been unable to find her
Existence
New to the forum

Postby PonycardM » Mon May 29, 2023 9:56 am

RakeVuri wrote:Just as an idle musing, what would the consensus be on a mod for 0.27.1 that turns normal digestion into long term entrapment the same way as the option for unbirth? I might look into doing that myself.

I think its a rather good idea to be honest
PonycardM
Somewhat familiar

Postby Morphy » Mon May 29, 2023 9:58 am

Sigrid? The bar after 6pm generally. Never been able to catch her on the beach tho; that's like noon to 1pm and Sunny... but it's never Sunny and daylight when I'm there.
Morphy
Somewhat familiar

Postby dragorise20 » Mon May 29, 2023 11:44 am

ok i have a question who is fan of men in black because i found a character model about men in black

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eh501mdy70diq ... blend?dl=0

the model doesn't belong to me but at Azathura so if anyone is intrusted i leave the model here
dragorise20
Somewhat familiar

Postby Existence » Mon May 29, 2023 3:39 pm

Morphy wrote:Sigrid? The bar after 6pm generally. Never been able to catch her on the beach tho; that's like noon to 1pm and Sunny... but it's never Sunny and daylight when I'm there.

aye thank you mate ill take a look
Existence
New to the forum

Postby anirishnirvana » Mon May 29, 2023 4:27 pm

Morphy wrote:Sigrid? The bar after 6pm generally. Never been able to catch her on the beach tho; that's like noon to 1pm and Sunny... but it's never Sunny and daylight when I'm there.

Isn't she weekend only at the beach as well? But she does seem to be on / off at the bar for me
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.25.1 (public), a0.26.1 (Patr

Postby Zaraka21 » Mon May 29, 2023 8:31 pm

Flurby wrote:the fancy gadget you can get from her.

What 'fancy gadget' can you get from Jasmine and how?
Zaraka21
New to the forum

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.25.1 (public), a0.26.1 (Patr

Postby Flurby » Tue May 30, 2023 7:08 am

Zaraka21 wrote:
Flurby wrote:the fancy gadget you can get from her.

What 'fancy gadget' can you get from Jasmine and how?

Go win a bunch of poker while betting things other than money.
Flurby
Participator

Postby Flurby » Tue May 30, 2023 7:42 am

Flurby's Framework V1.6 for a0.30+ Featuring Altea, Kudalyn, Sahara, Muuytsu, Rex, Karoline, and Aura by Paws, Kudalyn, Vechislav1983, ThickDickRick, TheMeatx, ObsidianSky, and Flurby

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7ptjullwew4yb5u/Flurby%2527s_Framework_V1.6_for_a0.30%252B.zip/file

This mod contains all known custom characters in the game: Altea, Kudalyn, Sahara, Muuytsu, Rex, Karoline and Aura!
Additions include:
  • Aura, by ObsidianSky, has received some tweaks and such. More unique dialogue, and little bugfixes.
  • Kudalyn's random vore events no longer default to willing.
  • Fixed a bug in which asking to get eaten by Altea with negative relationship results in an infinite loop.
  • All music should work and be classified correctly and respond to the appropriate audio sliders and such.
  • Relationship gain with custom characters should be consistent with the new vanilla mechanics now. (ie, sensitive to your fun stat)
  • Fitness and athletics gain and loss should be consistent with the new vanilla mechanics.
  • Fixed a bug where actions within a pred could cause athletics or fitness to spiral out of control.
  • This version should be even more compatible with future versions. I of course say this every release, and we all know how that usually goes... :silly:

For those who haven't been following the project and/or are unfamiliar with the framework, it adds a bit more customizability to custom characters. Many of these features have been implemented into the base game. Framework initially released for 18.1, and adds:
Spoiler: show

• Customized interactions as a result of any action taken within a pred. (ie kick, scream, beg, massage, ask to be let out, etc.) A modder can now edit pred responses to these actions.
  • Customizable intros (Like how jasmine might say "Thanks for the meal, [name]." once you arrive in her stomach)
  • Customizable post-digestion dialogue.
  • Schedule based pred roaming. Previously preds in the side pred system would visit random locations after voring the player and not stick to their normal routine. In this system, if you schedule your character to spend 4 hours between the hours of 1 and 5 in the morning standing around in a parking garage, if that character eats the player, you're going to be taken to that parking garage between the hours of 1 and 5. This allows for nocturnal characters with reasonable schedules that I definitely, absolutely, positively know nothing about. >.>
  • Templates have been added to customs 1 - 10 that allow for use of the system. Adding a character using the system is no more difficult than to the old one, there's just more to edit.

Update History:

V1.1 Updates:
  • A Use Lifesavers button has been added to the standard actions you can take while in a custom's belly. This is offered as a workaround for the known lifesavers bug in the previous version of this mod, and will choose the proper lifesaver tablet and automatically use it, once per click.
  • Inventory set to unusable while in a custom character, because crash and burn, so use the above button.
  • Getting eaten by a custom while blacked out will no longer crash the game.
  • Removed the tight belly status from Altea and Sahara. (Kudalyn never had it) This allows you to get into their duodenums, making them a bit more escapable.
  • Balanced all preds a bit. It is now easier to kick your way out of Altea, Kudalyn and Sahara, but you'll need a beefy character.
  • Slowed digestion of Altea, Sahara and Kudalyn. They're still quick, but not as insane. Altea still has the fastest belly in the west, just, not by %50 anymore, now she only beats Catalina by %10. On the default 53 hour digestion setting, she will now digest you in 22.5 hours.
  • Sahara will no longer unbirth the player if unbirth is disabled.

V1.2 Updates:
  • A quick little update to fix a glaring error while kicking in a pred, I had accidentally left in a bit of test code. Update V1.2 fixes that, and nothing more.

V1.3 Updates:
  • Mod now also includes Muuytsu, Rex and Karoline pre-installed correctly, to make everyone's life easier.
  • Polished the Rex mod ever so slightly, as I believe it had been intended to be. Vore with rex should now display internals correctly on the first try, and did a little coding rework that wont have any real visible effects.
  • Updates to restore compatibility with 19.1 and beyond, and include all known released mods at the time of V1.3's release.

V1.4 Updates:
  • Patched several bugs where taking actions (Massage, kick, ask to be let out, etc) while vored by a side pred would break the game.
  • This version should be more compatible with future versions. I of course said exactly this last release, and we all know how that went. :silly:

V1.5 Updates:
  • A brand new character by ObsidianSky! Aura can now be found roaming the world.
  • The fucking phones should now work with no issues. Sorry it took so long y'all.
  • Framework now supports weather.
  • The backend of this program has seen a lot of work. Framework now allows for all possible dialogue for a custom character to be customized, even during vore. Modders are no longer stuck with the default during-vore-quips, and can write their own. Aura utilizes this.
  • Framework allows modders the option to enable a vore template, so as to make their own vore sequence and control everything how they wish. The default template included is exactly the same as the one within the framework, but the option is now there to enable it and edit it without messing with all the other custom characters. This opens the door to a lot of things, should a modder wish to implement them.
  • Framework also allows for custom internals should a modder wish to make their own stomach and intestines.
  • That bug in the bar where custom characters can be shown hovering in midair while you talk to a large character is- partially fixed. That will see more future work but for now it should happen less often.
  • A bunch more little bugfixes all over the place I honestly cant keep track of. I've been fucking with this for a long time now and didnt make a list.

Known bugs:

• Sahara's womb remains buggy. Life is stoning me to death with lemons. Other than that, this is the only known bug. More actual content releases continue development.

Further comments:
  • My focus is and has been on a much larger update to, or rather, a replacement for the framework, as well as assisting the creation of several custom characters.

Installation on a fresh install of 0.30 is no different than any of the other mods. Simply download, extract the file, open the folder, and copy the game folder next to the game folder in your game. You will have to overwrite files.

Probably works with 27.1. I decided to code today, not playtest lmao.

Given that vore sequences have changed drastically, it is possible that old saves made while vored in some characters may break. Old saves being 19.1 and older.

As always, let me know about any bugs, either by a post here, a PM or a message on discord for more immediate assistance. Flurby#6204
Flurby
Participator

Postby grz01 » Wed May 31, 2023 6:44 am

Lovely mod, just installed it and yeah you've built some fun chars there thanks - love the addition of AV.
grz01
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game