It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.38.0 (public), a0.39.2 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.15 (public), a0.16 (Patreon)

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Sat May 07, 2022 10:34 am

I've been swimming so much I'm practically an Olympic gold medalist, but no matter how many days pass, Jasmine can't seem to get someone else in her belly. Has anyone else found the conditions for doing so?
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wollffett » Sat May 07, 2022 10:37 am

OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:I've been swimming so much I'm practically an Olympic gold medalist, but no matter how many days pass, Jasmine can't seem to get someone else in her belly. Has anyone else found the conditions for doing so?

the conditions are her evening activity has to not involve being at home so if her lust is to high she will be at home and then there is a chance she isnt at home then there is a chance that she eats someone i just edited the values a little to guarantee she isnt home at night
Wollffett
Participator

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Sat May 07, 2022 10:44 am

Wollffett wrote:
OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:I've been swimming so much I'm practically an Olympic gold medalist, but no matter how many days pass, Jasmine can't seem to get someone else in her belly. Has anyone else found the conditions for doing so?

the conditions are her evening activity has to not involve being at home so if her lust is to high she will be at home and then there is a chance she isnt at home then there is a chance that she eats someone i just edited the values a little to guarantee she isnt home at night

How exactly do you edit these values? Notepad++?
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wollffett » Sat May 07, 2022 4:05 pm

OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:
Wollffett wrote:

How exactly do you edit these values? Notepad++?

I mean you could or you could use visual studios or atom really anything that deals with code first you would have to extract the scripts rpa with an rpa extractor then edit the jasmine .rpy under scripts/characters/roommates/jasmine/jasmine.rpy and around line 290 is the schedule just make it so that the evening activity always results with her not being home
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Jempy » Sun May 08, 2022 11:48 pm

Went through an in game month on this and romaced Elaine to 100%.

Great work I cant wait to see how this evolves.
Jempy
New to the forum

Postby PuddleGoop » Wed May 11, 2022 2:59 am

Wollffett wrote:I mean you could or you could use visual studios or atom really anything that deals with code first you would have to extract the scripts rpa with an rpa extractor then edit the jasmine .rpy under scripts/characters/roommates/jasmine/jasmine.rpy and around line 290 is the schedule just make it so that the evening activity always results with her not being home

I poked around with this game at one point and tried editing the script but Visual Studio, Notepad++ and even Renpy's default text loader all corrupted the script.rpa file when trying to save it (I suspect it's the jumbled mess of nulls and missing characters that happens about 20% of the way down the script). Never could get any of my edits to work as it results in a header load error. If anyone has any suggestions I'm open, I was planning on modding another character into the bar but in the end gave up.
PuddleGoop
New to the forum

Postby Wollffett » Wed May 11, 2022 9:09 am

PuddleGoop wrote:
Wollffett wrote:I mean you could or you could use visual studios or atom really anything that deals with code first you would have to extract the scripts rpa with an rpa extractor then edit the jasmine .rpy under scripts/characters/roommates/jasmine/jasmine.rpy and around line 290 is the schedule just make it so that the evening activity always results with her not being home

I poked around with this game at one point and tried editing the script but Visual Studio, Notepad++ and even Renpy's default text loader all corrupted the script.rpa file when trying to save it (I suspect it's the jumbled mess of nulls and missing characters that happens about 20% of the way down the script). Never could get any of my edits to work as it results in a header load error. If anyone has any suggestions I'm open, I was planning on modding another character into the bar but in the end gave up.

you just need to extract the rpa file and then delete it the rpa file is pretty much just all the scripts compressed so they take up less space the reason you have to delete it Is because sometime the rpa file will overwrite all of the rpy files you've edited pretty sure the reason it corrupts the rpa file is because it compresses and encodes the file so it can't be read normally
Wollffett
Participator

Postby homer127112 » Wed May 11, 2022 11:42 am

I feel like you shouldn't have to manipulate the game files for an event to happen in game. Sounds like the frequency of the event should be adjusted a bit so you don't go through months in in-game time for something to happen.
homer127112
New to the forum

Postby Wollffett » Wed May 11, 2022 1:12 pm

homer127112 wrote:I feel like you shouldn't have to manipulate the game files for an event to happen in game. Sounds like the frequency of the event should be adjusted a bit so you don't go through months in in-game time for something to happen.

it could just be bad luck because you have a 3 in 7 chance of jasmine staying home 100% chance if her lust is above a certain amount then a 3 in 8 chance for her to eat someone and a 1 in 10 chance for it to be willing you also have to be not at the bar or park for her to eat someone
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Johnnyjin » Sat May 14, 2022 12:55 am

Where can you find anal vore?
Johnnyjin
New to the forum

Postby PizzPants » Sat May 14, 2022 1:38 pm

Johnnyjin wrote:Where can you find anal vore?

. . .mostly with Jasmine
PizzPants
Somewhat familiar

Postby bonberjean » Sat May 28, 2022 1:14 pm

soon?
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby Sriseru » Sat May 28, 2022 3:04 pm

Sorry, y'all. The update has been postponed to next Saturday. This week has been, and continues to be very hectic and exhausting for me.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby PizzPants » Sat May 28, 2022 4:18 pm

Sriseru wrote:Sorry, y'all. The update has been postponed to next Saturday. This week has been, and continues to be very hectic and exhausting for me.

Dont worry, your stuff is pretty great, and we appreciate the hard work you're putting into it~
PizzPants
Somewhat familiar

Postby Willingtobeprey » Sun May 29, 2022 1:55 am

by the way, found an odd bug! If the character is fired for any reason (I haven't tested if player quits) and gets a new job, the game no longer brings up messages that send you to work! the dialogue never shows up for that playthrough! this is in a0.15 public version
Willingtobeprey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hurtthrower579 » Sun May 29, 2022 10:48 pm

When I read "You will no longer be randomly teleported to Jasmines home when visiting Elaine.", I just wonder how that interaction goes, "Hello, I have been randomly Teleported to your house, goodbye.".
Hurtthrower579
Been posting for a bit

Postby PizzPants » Mon May 30, 2022 7:42 pm

Hurtthrower579 wrote:When I read "You will no longer be randomly teleported to Jasmines home when visiting Elaine.", I just wonder how that interaction goes, "Hello, I have been randomly Teleported to your house, goodbye.".

Just quickly appearing for a hi before dissintegrating mid-phrase
PizzPants
Somewhat familiar

Postby DraconianTalon » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:41 pm

Hurtthrower579 wrote:When I read "You will no longer be randomly teleported to Jasmines home when visiting Elaine.", I just wonder how that interaction goes, "Hello, I have been randomly Teleported to your house, goodbye.".

It was a little jarring for me the first time I got this bug. Went to Elaine's place and sat on the couch to wait for her to get home and went from sitting to watch tv to a sudden ass sitting one me. I though that a Elaine sitting on you scene was added and got excited just to end up in Jasmine's ass instead. A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.
DraconianTalon
Somewhat familiar

Postby LyapisSlime » Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:44 am

I wish more progress on this great game than ever!
I don't have a lot of questions, so I'll start with suggestions.
Suggestions:
1) You could make OVERALL animals like: There's a cow named Bessie that you can talk to and gain relationships with. And there is just a cow that grazes on the farm, and this cow can also do Oral vore, anal vore, Unbirth with you.

2) Why not make textures of the anus, through which you can see a little surroundings if the girl you are in is not wearing panties at the moment.

3) You could include an option to "Live as fat" Once you've been digested and turned into fat, then with this feature you could endlessly watch the life of the girl you digested as her fat. And you could switch between first person and third person, and switch between breasts and ass.

4) Well it certainly doesn't fit the game at all... But still! Malo-li like it. In general, there is a chance that one of the girls at some point will knock you out, and you wake up as her new element of clothes (Magic, I know) panties, bra. (Maybe even an anal plug.)

That's all I wanted to share with you. Happy Playing, and Happy Developing to the developers)
Last edited by LyapisSlime on Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
LyapisSlime
Been posting for a bit

Postby shortboy099 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:49 am

cant wait for the update hehehe hope you are going well
shortboy099
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game