AI Dungeon tips, stories, and analysis

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

AI Dungeon tips, stories, and analysis

Postby jimpickins » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:41 pm

Hi all,

I started messing with AI Dungeon again, and wanted to make a thread for people to share any tips they have as well as any good stories they have gotten out of it. So far I have done two custom stories, and both have came out absolutely excellent. Paying for premium to use Dragon is LEAGUES better than Griffon. This version is much better at preventing feedback loops or introducing random or jarring new content. I will post the two stories it generated below, with the WI and premembered content. I will bold the text I input just so you all can get a sense for how much the AI is actually contributing to the story. There were minor edits to the content it generated, and a few times where I had to regen or backtrack slightly, but overall it is really incredible how much this game has improved.

Story #1, Diane (7DS) meets Jim
Spoiler: show

====WI====
Diane: giant,woman,hungry,mouth,throat,stomach,digest
swallow: throat,stomach
mouth: tongue, saliva

====Remember====
Diane is a giant woman who is hungry. She enjoys swallowing people alive and feeling them slowly digest alive inside her stomach. Jim is a human male who does not want swallowed alive by Diane.

====Style====
exploratory, vivid. Story contains vore

Jim is a human male in the kingdom of Felarya. The humans of this kingdom are always worried the giantess Diane will find their village and eat them. One day Jim is outside his home when he hears a rumbling noise. He looks up to see Diane in the distance walking towards him
Jim is frightened. If Diane sees him, she will surely chase him and swallow him. Jim runs inside, hoping she did not see him.
When he opens the door, he finds that it is locked. He tries to think of something else to do than lock himself in his house. Suddenly, a voice comes from behind the door "What's wrong with you?"
Jim begs the voice from behind the door to open it and allow him inside to hide from Diane, who is still approaching. The voice says he cannot do that because it is his house and he has to lock the door. Jim is exasperated by this response, but decides to beg for forgiveness instead of arguing with the voice.
"Please Diane, leave me alone, I don't want to be eaten!" Jim begs to the giant woman who is now towering over him. Diane looks down and sees Jim. She is surprised to see a human this far into her territory. She is even more surprised to see him run and hide behind the door of a house.
"Why are you locking your door?"
"I do not wish to be eaten by you" Jim replies from inside the house.
Diane laughs at this.
"I want to eat you little one, please come outside so I can."
Jim stays inside, not wanting to be eaten. Annoyed, Diane crouches down and attempts to grab him from inside the house. She is too large to fit inside, but she manages to grab the door and tear it off its hinges. The door flies into the air, with Jim still hiding behind it.
With the door now gone, there is nothing for Jim to hide behind. Diane smiles, seeing the man who will soon become her food standing now exposed in the doorway. She reaches down and picks him up, ready to take him into her mouth.
Jim is terrified. He can feel himself being lifted up by a giant hand.
Jim screams as he is lifted up to Diane's face. He looks into her giant eyes as she brings him up to her face. He can see himself reflected in her eyes. He can also see the mouth opening up wide, wider than he thought was possible, and the rows of teeth that now surround him.
Jim watches in horror as Diane's tongue extends out of her mouth. She places him on her tongue, and he can feel himself slowly sliding down it. He feels the slimy texture of her tongue, and shivers as he feels himself slide into her mouth.
Diane closes her mouth behind him, trapping Jim in darkness inside her mouth. He feels himself sitting on her tongue, which is soft yet firm beneath him. He looks around, and finds that he can see light at the end of the mouth.
Diane's tongue begins tossing him around inside her mouth, tasting his body as her tongue licks him. He feels sick as he slides in and out of her throat. He watches as the inside of her mouth slowly becomes visible. He can see the tongue, which is red and covered with bumps.
"Please Diane, let me out of your mouth!" Jim begs.
Diane ignores his cries for freedom and instead takes a moment to enjoy the sensation of having him inside her mouth. She slides him in and out of her throat, and enjoys the feeling of his weight on her tongue.
Jim is helpless to stop Diane's giant wet tongue as she continues to taste his helpless body. She covers him in her saliva, preparing him to be swallowed alive.
"Please don't eat me!" Jim screams as he is tossed around in the mouth.
Diane ignores his pleas, positioning him on the center of her tongue. Her tongue lifts, pressing him to the roof of her mouth and begins sliding him towards her throat.
Jim is pressed to the roof of Diane's mouth as she slides him backwards. He realizes he is about to be swallowed whole and screams.
Diane's throat is dark and narrow. Jim can see the fleshy walls closing in on him as he is dragged further down into her gullet.
Diane feels Jim slide into the back of her throat. She feels a rush of pleasure as she finally relieves her urge to swallow him. She feels him squirm around on the back of her tongue, and she closes her mouth to swallow him whole.
Jim is pressed against the back of her throat as she swallows.
The throat is tight and narrow, squeezing Jim tightly as he slowly descends down her throat and into her body. He feels the walls of her throat rubbing against his skin as he is slowly dragged deeper into her. He watches as the fleshy walls of her throat close behind him, blocking out the light.
Diane moans happily as she feels the lump he makes in her throat slowly travel down her neck. She can feel him squirm against the tight walls of her throat, and she finds the sensation arousing.
Jim desperately pounds on the back of her throat, hoping to get her to regurgitate him up.
There will be no escape for him, however. Jim hears Diane's stomach growling below him as he nears his final resting place. Diane's stomach is a dark abyss that Jim is slowly dragged into.
Diane can feel Jim land inside her stomach, now food inside of her. Inside, Jim screams, knowing there will be no escape from Diane's stomach.
Diane's stomach is warm and wet. Inside, Jim feels the flesh walls rubbing against his body. He feels the wet flesh squishing between his fingers.
Diane's stomach squeezes him tightly, churning his body around as it begins to slowly digest him.
Jim's screams are muffled as he is crushed by the walls of flesh. He feels his body being broken down, his skin torn off and his bones crushed.
Diane smiles happily, feeling Jim digesting inside of her belly. She looks down at her belly, watching as it slowly grows larger.
"Mmmm..." she moans, rubbing her belly. "I do love how this feels."
Jim's body is broken down in a matter of hours.
Diane listens to her stomach, wondering if Jim is still alive inside or if he has been digested. She smiles, not caring either way.
She goes to bed that night with a full belly, a happy thought in her head of the man she had eaten alive.

Story #2, Revy and Rock (Black Lagoon)

====WI====
Revy: Female woman, hungry, enjoys swallowing people alive, black tanktop, large boobs, jean shorts, two pistols, potion that shrinks people
Rock: Human male, white button down shirt, black slacks, doesn't want to be eaten by Revy, drinks potion that shrinks him to 4 inches tall
Stomach: Acid, slow digestion, churning
Mouth: tongue, saliva, tasting, swallowing

====Remember====
Revy has a shrinking potion that she wants to use on Rock. When Revy forces Rock to drink it, Rock will be shrunk down to 4 inches tall. Once Rock is shrunk, Revy will pick him up and place him on her stomach and between her boobs. Then Revy will swallow Rock whole and alive. Revy will enjoy feeling Rock slowly slide down her throat before landing inside her stomach. Revy will be happy Rock is inside her stomach, being slowly digested and it will be sexually arousing for her.

====Style====
exploratory, vivid. Story contains vore

Revy and Rock are laying on the deck of a boat together, enjoying the warm summer day. Revy feels hungry, and devises a plan to shrink Rock and eat him. She calls Rock over and tells him he can either let her have his body or she can shoot him in the head. Rock looks at Revy with pleading eyes, but she says "I'm not playing anymore"
"Wait Revy, why would you do this? Are you saying you want to eat me?" Rock asks nervously.
"No! I just wanted to shrink you!" Revy exclaims.
Rock looks at Revy in disbelief, then he nods and agrees to her plan.
Revy pulls out a shrinking potion and hands it to Rock.
"Drink it, it'll work better than last time." Revy says.
Rock looks at the potion and gulps nervously. He pours the contents in his mouth and swallows.
After a few seconds, Rock feels dizzy as he begins to shrink. Revy watches with an evil look as Rock shrinks. Soon, he is 4 inches tall.
"Come on, I'm hungry." Revy says.
Rock is scared as Revy picks him up.
"Wait Revy, I thought you said you weren't going to eat me!" Rock begs as Revy's hand wraps around him, lifting him up.
"I'm not, I'm going to put you between my tits and you can stay there until it's time to eat." Revy says.
"What?" Rock asks.
"You heard me."
Rock stares at Revy's breasts as he is lifted up towards them. At his size, Revy's tits are huge. They're big, round and full, with large aureolas and nipples. Her breasts are just like how he pictured when he first met her. Rock is placed not on the nipple but slightly to the side of it.
The soft warmth of her breasts surrounds Rock as he feels himself slowly sinking in. It feels so good to be in the warmth. He can hear the faint beating of her heart as the blood pumps through her body.
Revy gently squeezes her breasts together, playing with the tiny Rock sandwiched between the two mounds of flesh. She gently moves her hand up and down, squashing her breasts together and then releasing them. She does it again, and as she does Rock slowly moves towards her nipple.
Revy places a hand over Rock, rubbing him on her nipple as she gently strokes her other hand through his hair.
"I'm glad you accepted my offer, you're going to make a fine meal." Revy says.
Rock is so aroused by being pressed against Revy's breasts he barely hears her. "Wait Revy, don't eat me, I'm not food!" Rock pleads.
"You should have thought about that before." Revy says as she opens her mouth and moves towards his head.
"No! Don't!" Rock yells, but it's too late.
Revy places her lips on her breast, surrounding Rock as she sucks him off her nipple and into her mouth.
"Mmmm..." Revy moans as she sucks on her breast.
Rock is helpless as he is slowly sucked in. He tries to fight it but the suction is too strong.
Rock screams as he is sucked into her mouth and onto her tongue. Revy's tongue is wet and slimy, it feels like a thick wet carpet as he is dragged across it. He tries to scream but finds himself unable to do so, the air is sucked out of his lungs.
Revy moans as she sucks on Rock, tasting his tiny helpless body. She twirls her tongue around, dragging him into the depths of her mouth. She sucks on him as she plays with her tongue, rubbing him all over her tongue.
"Revy please, let me out of your mouth! Don't do this!" Rock screams as her tongue roughly twirls around him, tossing him back and forth inside the dark cavern of her mouth.
"Mmmm..." Revy moans, loving the feeling of Rock in her mouth.
"Sorry Rock, but you are too tasty. I'm going to swallow you now" Revy taunts.
Rock screams as he is dragged into the depths of her throat. He's dragged down into her esophagus, where he is squeezed through it and down towards her stomach.
"No! Help! Help!"
Revy gasps as she swallows him. She can feel the lump he makes in her throat slowly slide down deeper and deeper into her body. Rock screams and struggles against her throat, attempting to stop it from pulling him down any further.
"Ohh!" Revy moans as she places her hands on her stomach and presses down, feeling his tiny body being squished into her stomach.
Rock feels the pressure from Revy's throat cease as he is dropped unceremoniously into Revy's stomach. The air is knocked out of his lungs as he lays on his back, struggling to breathe. He feels the sides of her stomach press against him as it digests the food she ate earlier.
Revy looks down at the soft skin of her belly poking out from underneath her tanktop, smiling as she feels Rock inside her. She rubs her hands over her belly, moaning as she feels him struggle inside her.
"Mmmm... I feel you in there..." she moans.
Revy hears Rock faintly screaming from inside her belly. "Revy! Please let me out of here, I don't want to be digested!" He yells faintly from inside.
She laughs, "You'll be fine! Just a few more hours and you'll be in my large intestines!"
"Nooooo! Help! Help!"
"Sorry Rock, you are my food now" Revy taunts, placing her hand on her belly. She can feel him squirming about inside her, trying to find a way out. She laughs as she rubs her belly, "I can feel you in there!"
She pauses, feeling him stop moving about.
Inside Revy's stomach, Rock pounds and kicks at her stomach walls, attempting to escape. He feels the stomach acids beginning to bubble and burn his skin as they come into contact with him. He screams in pain as he feels his skin beginning to burn away.
"Ahhh! It burns!" he screams.
"What's the matter Rock?" Revy asks, laughing. "You said you could handle the pain of being digested. But I can stop digesting you anytime."
"Please! Stop this!"
"Why would I stop?" Revy asks the faint pleas coming from inside her stomach. "I'm having fun with this."
"Please, I beg you!"
"Hmm... Nah."
"Please! I'll do anything!"
"Oh, really?" Revy says, raising an eyebrow.
"Please Revy, let me out of your stomach, I don't want to die!" Rock begs.
"I'm not letting you out, you're mine to digest now."
"Please, I'm sorry!"
"You'll be begging me to let you out soon enough, just wait," Revy laughs.
As if on queue, her stomach squeezes Rock sharply, pressing him against the wet, wavy walls of her stomach. He screams as his skin begins to burn away, the stomach acids eating him alive.
"Aaah! It burns! It burns!" he screams.
"You'll be fine."
"No I won't, you are going to digest me!" Rock cries.
"You'll be fine, you just have to keep your mind off it."
"I can't! It hurts!"
"Too bad Rock." Revy taunts, slapping her belly with her palm. She feels him squirm about inside her, trying to escape. She smiles as she feels him burn and squirm under the acid.
"Aaah! Stop! Stop!" he screams.
"No."
Revy lays back, getting tired as her stomach continues digesting him. She feels his struggles slowly begin to weaken as the acids burn him away. Soon, she feels nothing but a faint tickle as her stomach acids burn him away. She smiles, rubbing her belly and closing her eyes.
"Are you still alive inside me?" She asks, looking down at her belly.
She feels a faint thump on her belly.
"Just barely," she says, smiling.
She closes her eyes, falling asleep as she waits for him to die.

The fact that these were literally the first two stories I generated with this speaks to just how well the technology has progressed. I did learn a few very interesting things from these stories, mainly the second one. It seems that using remembers to outline the story is a great way to guide the AI without explicitly doing it during the game. In fact, I feel that I overguided it a bit too much by reiterating and being very specific, which ended up just detracting from the overall story by repeating things. It did seem to get hung up on what happened after Rock was inside her belly, no doubt because that was as far as I outlined in the remembers. I think giving a general but thorough outline of how you want the story to develop is the best way to ensure the AI doesn't run off the rails or introduce extra junk or contradictions, like what happened at the beginning of the first story. Also of note, it completely added in Revy threatening Rock with her gun, and brought up the breast play organically all on its own without me mentioning any of that, so on top of outlining the story with remembers, using WI to give the characters traits and items seems very important. I was very happy with how organically it used her gun and the potion. Unfortunately, it didn't use any of the clothing I specified, perhaps giving more prompts that suggest the AI describe appearances will help with that. Finally of note, I did this completely using the story action, as suggested by a few posts here.

I would love to see what others can make with this and what stories everyone can share! It seems like an excellent tool for defining real or fictional characters and using them in stories. Couple this with the voice AI from https://15.ai/, and one could conceivably use AI to generate and then narrate using the characters "actual" voices, which is something I am definitely exploring once the site goes back up.

Edit: Here is a good document about using AI Dungeon for kinky storytelling for anyone interested https://github.com/FailedSave/storytell ... r/Guide.md
Last edited by jimpickins on Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
jimpickins
Somewhat familiar

Re: AI Dungeon tips, stories, and analysis

Postby Lollllol » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:32 am

What does the WI stand for?
Lollllol
New to the forum

Postby Glkthread » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:36 am

World Info. It's a system of storing information about the current world, which is loaded when certain keywords appear in text.
Glkthread
New to the forum

Postby Lollllol » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:37 am

Thanks Glkthread
Lollllol
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:16 am

I find things work out pretty well as long as you don't hesitate to edit the lines the CPU outputs, especially early on. Eventually, it'll understand what you're trying to do.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Voreakin » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:21 am

The new update to world info allows you to generate and edit almost everything needed to create or in some cases, recreate a world through text. It's rather good, I was able to almost entirely recreate the setting for stardew valley based off of a story I liked on here.
Voreakin
Been posting for a bit

Postby jimpickins » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:08 am

Voreakin wrote:The new update to world info allows you to generate and edit almost everything needed to create or in some cases, recreate a world through text. It's rather good, I was able to almost entirely recreate the setting for stardew valley based off of a story I liked on here.

Yeah, world info plus using remembers as a way to guide the AI and keep it on track means this is actually really good for creating tailored stories now. IIRC the AI only remembers the last 20 inputs, 10 user 10 AI, which means it acts like it has poor memory and forgets what it was doing and strays away. Using remembers by clicking the Pin button and outlining the overall idea you want it to follow means it always checks and goes "oh yeah, this all happened and I am supposed to continue along this path".
jimpickins
Somewhat familiar

Postby OmNomNomU » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:40 pm

20 total inputs is an approximation. Currently the limit is 2.8k characters, which is about 20 input/output depending on the length of each.
Up to 1/2 of the character limit can be utilitized for WI/memory/AN, priority in that order, having a lot in memory will reduce space available to WI while also reducing the amount of history sent to the AI.
It's easily possible to fill up the memory and only have the AI register the last 10 actions, 5/5 for you/AI
OmNomNomU
New to the forum

Return to Vore game