Felarya Voracious Defense (Under Development)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Felarya Voracious Defense (Under Development)

Postby DevS098 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:49 am

Felarya Voracious Defense

An ambitious Vore Tower Defense style game based on none the less that the world of Felarya and Karbo's characters.
Having obtained Karbo's blessing and support to move on, me and a friend of mine have decided to put our efforts in this new project for you all to enjoy!

Thanks to one of the newest version of RPG maker, RPG Maker MZ, it will be on you to control where to place those hungry girls to stop waves and waves of reckless humans trying to breach through your defenses! All with an incredibly high and polished level of details and quality!
VOTDPromo_001.png

Currently we have a quite small but interesting preview of the game that you can download and check down here:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... owcase.mp4

With our goal of 100$ being reached, we'll soon start to move to enchance this preview and make it into a playable demo, featuring up to 3 different monster girls and 5 levels to play with.
Eventually planning to move to a more common platform, for now please help us making this awesome game a reality, donating including a message "Donation for FVD project" to the link below!

Donation Link: https://paypal.me/dvsgm

Donation Note: Any donations without this message are at my discretion and will likely be given to my other project Tiny Misadventures (TMA). Thank you for your understanding.
Last edited by DevS098 on Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my vore game! viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50803
Profile picture by Gojitsu
DevS098
Participator

Re: Felarya Voracious Defense (Under Development)

Postby radiogenicvore » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:40 am

I didn't know I was missing this before, but now it seems so obvious that we were missing any tower defense games on this site (that I'm aware of). I will be watching this project with great interest.
radiogenicvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkRain » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:20 pm

tower defense
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby CVYouTube » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:58 pm

Holy crap, this looks like it could be one of the best vore games ever, and there are some good ones out there!

I'm sure you have lots of stuff planned, so I won't throw any suggestions, but I will ask how people could help even if they can't afford to pitch in a few dollars. Besides sharing, what would be the best way to support you in your quest?

Also, Lucilya is probably my second-favorite character in Felarya. I can't wait until you add more, especially Subeta!

Edit: I thought the sound effect of picking up a prey was annoying. The sound that resembles a squeak, that is. Especially if the maze is flooding with prey, it would cause me headaches.
CVYouTube
Somewhat familiar

Postby HoloEats » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:16 pm

I decided to log into eka's for the first time in over a year to see if there were any updates on your other projects. What a strange coincidence that it happened to be the same day you made a post about a new game.

The showcase video looks quite interesting, I look forward to seeing how this develops. Keep up the amazing work!
HoloEats
New to the forum

Postby Matteo42 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:18 pm

Oh man now THIS is great! Two things I love (vore & tower defense games), combined into one, alongside pretty great design and stuff....

ohohoho it's sending shivers down my spine already...
Matteo42
New to the forum

Postby 97Starlet » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:50 pm

Looks awesome! You should set up a patreon for sure instead of using a dedicated donation link, i bet a lot of people would chime in
97Starlet
New to the forum

Postby GGKamina » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:24 pm

its really cool that karbo is on board, but Im kind of not sure whether or not I want to donate. I love the idea, but I feel like this could possibly be a flavor of the month type thing, as I know you tend to jump from project to project and they seem to hover around abandonment fairly early into development.
GGKamina
New to the forum

Postby Aickavon12 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:08 pm

oooh now this I'm interested in... unless it's an april fools joke.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
---

Postby mimimo » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:38 pm

It would be so interesting to have one option where you can play as a prey. Is that somehow possible? Or you assign your name to one of the attackers and see if she survives?
mimimo
New to the forum

Postby Creaturedude » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:34 pm

That looks like a lot of fun!
I like throat bulges and I can't lie.
Creaturedude
Participator

Postby Circle0Trick » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:40 am

Well this certainly looks fantastic.
Circle0Trick
Been posting for a bit

Postby CVYouTube » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:04 pm

Any delicious updates? :gulp:
CVYouTube
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:58 pm

CVYouTube wrote:Any delicious updates? :gulp:

There are updates indeed. The game's creation is proceeding fairly well. Many points are still left to implement and assets needs to be made before this demo could be considered ready but we're working pretty well and getting very good results out of it. Hopefully being able to show something more consistent soon :D
Check out my vore game! viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50803
Profile picture by Gojitsu
DevS098
Participator

Return to Vore game