Felarya Voracious Defense - 1.0 Public Release

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Felarya Voracious Defense - Collab Update 0.420! - 27/04

Postby Schpadoinkle » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:05 pm

I don't know how you did it but you made me like micro/macro.

Also would it be possible to have like a gallery option? To show off each girl's animations? I haven't gotten through the game yet so ignore this if it's already in there.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lapraslunch » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:49 am

This is still one of the best vore games on this site~ I absolutely love how much care and attention you guys have and have continued to put into this game~ :D Also, the addition of the... I'm just gonna call it "Wild magic" that occasionally spawns on the map was absolutely brilliant and the perfect way to counterbalance the increasing number of tiny tricks that were beginning to weigh down the gameplay in the later levels. :D

Schpadoinkle wrote:I don't know how you did it but you made me like micro/macro.

Also would it be possible to have like a gallery option? To show off each girl's animations? I haven't gotten through the game yet so ignore this if it's already in there.

Also, I absolutely agree that something like this would be wonderful to have~ Though, I completely understand not doing so, if you haven't already. Afterall, lots of different girls in and I'm sure plenty more to come down the line~ ;)

In addition, I can definitely confirm that while the "Taco" level is definitely fun, the trucks are horribly bugged in that they have a chance to spawn completely invincible (failed multiple times due to being forced to watch helplessly as some of the trucks tanked five plus hits from a combination of the new girl and a string of deertaurs only to simply bob happily through the level and out the exit).
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby Schpadoinkle » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:00 pm

I've never had the truck bug, but I have had a really irritating one where when a girl finishes eating and goes away, her sprite goes away, but I can't place any new ones on her spot because the game says it's still occupied. But because nobody's there I can't cast any spells either so I can't just dismiss.

Also not a bug but the girls seem to really like to leave right in the middle of a huge tiny wave leading to several getting past before I can react.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DevS098 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:02 am

Thank you, thank you. :D
I'm glad you guys are enjoying the update even if it took a while for it to come to light. I was pretty disappointed not any type of feedback was coming before. Receiving only reports about bugs definitely doesn't help to feel motivated, you'd understand.. :(

And speaking of those bugs I'll take a look on them when I have the time. Lately most of my week has become really busy and if that wasn't enough, those bugs I need to hunt are quite the rare occurence, for example those mentioned trucks, I had it happen very few times to me and also did an entire run before to release the hotpatch with this reported issue to not quite happen so I'll need a bit to understand what's happening there.

Some others are instead more frequent, yet very annoying to fix. Those carts blocking rings is really one of the issue I'm having the hardest time to fix and I swear, I was sure to have fixed them for more than three times instead they keep to cause this annoying but luckily not extremely critical issue.

What can I say if not I'll keep to fight that, while giving more priority to build new content of the game anyway. So once again, thanks for enjoying this little but thrilling update. Something bigger is in the works and as always, I promise it would be worth the wait. :wink:

Stay Tuned! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby Thethirdd » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:20 am

DevS098 wrote:Thank you, thank you. :D
I'm glad you guys are enjoying the update even if it took a while for it to come to light. I was pretty disappointed not any type of feedback was coming before. Receiving only reports about bugs definitely doesn't help to feel motivated, you'd understand.. :(

And speaking of those bugs I'll take a look on them when I have the time. Lately most of my week has become really busy and if that wasn't enough, those bugs I need to hunt are quite the rare occurence, for example those mentioned trucks, I had it happen very few times to me and also did an entire run before to release the hotpatch with this reported issue to not quite happen so I'll need a bit to understand what's happening there.

Some others are instead more frequent, yet very annoying to fix. Those carts blocking rings is really one of the issue I'm having the hardest time to fix and I swear, I was sure to have fixed them for more than three times instead they keep to cause this annoying but luckily not extremely critical issue.

I have not been able to play the new update yet since I am on vacation this week, but it is unfortunate to hear that some of the bugs are still persisting. I should be able to play this coming Monday though.

I'm also excited for the Iridan and Tina update since I want to see if the abilities you give them are the same or similar to my ideas for them.
Thethirdd
New to the forum

Postby SyntexGTS » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:37 pm

Thanks for the update, the new level is quite a challenge when aiming for a three star rating :D The pick ups are a great addition to the game. I like that there are different type of pick ups and not just flat mana increases. The random spellcast pickups add a fun RNG component to the game.

Overall, it's already a great game. With the amount of different systems in the game, you can already make a lot of possible builds. The complexity is good, I find it very fun to experiment :-D (we need more levels for more stars! :D) For me personally the overall game difficulty also feels good, some levels (especially the first ones for a three star rating) feel a bit harder than others, but that's okay. It stays challenging even if you already have unlocked a lot of perks / special preds. The bugs I've encountered are pretty minor, nothing too annoying or gamebreaking in my experience.

One thing I'd really like to have added would be an expanded "end of level" screen that shows all the preds used and the number of tinies they ate. (Not just the amount the "MVP pred" ate).
This combined with some kind of metric showing the efficiency of your spells would add relevant stats that would give players feedback on the overall performance of their build. This information could then be used for further experimenting with different builds or improvements, I think.

Also, an endless wave mode with ascending diffulty would be great =D

Keep up the good work, it's already one of the best vore games out there imo. :-)
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azshanta » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:18 am

I've been enjoying the game. However I've been trying to 3 star It's a Picnic!-2, and every time I play that level now, I get "Cannot read property 'realMoveSpeed' of undefined. Seems to always happen after the 3rd to 5th girl I place down. Tried with just normal fairy s, nagas, as well as an assortment and the error always pops up. Tried removing all upgrades and extra units from my loadout. So far that's the only level it's happened to me on.
Azshanta
New to the forum

Postby clone4000 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:32 am

DevS098 wrote:Thank you, thank you. :D

I'm sorry. If this any conception this is one of the best games out there in this forum and really stands out in it's customisable gameplay, varying challenges and fun art style.

I've really enjoyed going back and playing levels with the different builds and self imposed limits and generally playing around with different stratergies like only using 1 type of monster, letting carts get a foothold to try and increase the gauge at the bottom more quickly. FVD has been a regular way for me to kill 15 to 20 minutes on a level or two.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Postby Azshanta » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:19 pm

Azshanta wrote:I've been enjoying the game. However I've been trying to 3 star It's a Picnic!-2, and every time I play that level now, I get "Cannot read property 'realMoveSpeed' of undefined. Seems to always happen after the 3rd to 5th girl I place down. Tried with just normal fairy s, nagas, as well as an assortment and the error always pops up. Tried removing all upgrades and extra units from my loadout. So far that's the only level it's happened to me on.

I did manage to get through the level by using as few placements as possible until around wave 5 or so, and then the rest of it worked fine. Just wanted to say again too I really enjoy the game, quite addicting and I love the variety of different girls available both in appearance and performance. I really look forward to seeing what else awaits in development! <3
Azshanta
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:55 pm

SyntexGTS wrote:Thanks for the update, the new level is quite a challenge when aiming for a three star rating :D The pick ups are a great addition to the game. I like that there are different type of pick ups and not just flat mana increases. The random spellcast pickups add a fun RNG component to the game.

Overall, it's already a great game. With the amount of different systems in the game, you can already make a lot of possible builds. The complexity is good, I find it very fun to experiment :-D (we need more levels for more stars! :D) For me personally the overall game difficulty also feels good, some levels (especially the first ones for a three star rating) feel a bit harder than others, but that's okay. It stays challenging even if you already have unlocked a lot of perks / special preds. The bugs I've encountered are pretty minor, nothing too annoying or gamebreaking in my experience.

One thing I'd really like to have added would be an expanded "end of level" screen that shows all the preds used and the number of tinies they ate. (Not just the amount the "MVP pred" ate).
This combined with some kind of metric showing the efficiency of your spells would add relevant stats that would give players feedback on the overall performance of their build. This information could then be used for further experimenting with different builds or improvements, I think.

Also, an endless wave mode with ascending diffulty would be great =D

Keep up the good work, it's already one of the best vore games out there imo. :-)

clone4000 wrote:I'm sorry. If this any conception this is one of the best games out there in this forum and really stands out in it's customisable gameplay, varying challenges and fun art style.

I've really enjoyed going back and playing levels with the different builds and self imposed limits and generally playing around with different stratergies like only using 1 type of monster, letting carts get a foothold to try and increase the gauge at the bottom more quickly. FVD has been a regular way for me to kill 15 to 20 minutes on a level or two.

Azshanta wrote:I did manage to get through the level by using as few placements as possible until around wave 5 or so, and then the rest of it worked fine. Just wanted to say again too I really enjoy the game, quite addicting and I love the variety of different girls available both in appearance and performance. I really look forward to seeing what else awaits in development! <3

Thanks a lot you all, I love every moment I spend coding for this game. :D Well.. bug hunting is less fun but hey such is a coder's life.
Meanwhile the game development proceeds at a quite good pace. There is a lot to do but despite being incredibly busy, I am finding time to dedicate to this awesome project. Great stuffs are being made and if you thought I already surprised you a lot with what you've seen well.. you'll see. :D

Stay tuned! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby CaliTea » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:43 pm

Finally managed to three star everything after the latest update. As always, your work is phenomenal Dev! Keep being awesome <3
Lorem ipsum dolor vorare
CaliTea
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rubiont-47 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:18 pm

Uhhhh. Would like to ask for a help. How to defeat Taco-City? I am always loosing because invincible machines just moving past everything and I am loosing. Need some special monster?
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby Thethirdd » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:06 pm

Rubiont-47 wrote:Uhhhh. Would like to ask for a help. How to defeat Taco-City? I am always loosing because invincible machines just moving past everything and I am loosing. Need some special monster?

The problem with the trucks is actually a bug. They're not supposed to survive like they are. Until it gets fixed in a later update you are going to have to keep trying and hope you get a run without it happening.
Thethirdd
New to the forum

Postby Rubiont-47 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:43 pm

Thethirdd wrote:
Rubiont-47 wrote:Uhhhh. Would like to ask for a help. How to defeat Taco-City? I am always loosing because invincible machines just moving past everything and I am loosing. Need some special monster?

The problem with the trucks is actually a bug. They're not supposed to survive like they are. Until it gets fixed in a later update you are going to have to keep trying and hope you get a run without it happening.

Ouf. Okay. Thanks you. Hope this bug would be easy to fix.

So far game looks very good. Not my cup of tea with all those mindless man eating monsters from Felarya, but everything looks very good. Good animations, comics, gameplay mechanics. Even me can appreciate it. Keep it up!
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby mepakil447 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:09 am

This is such a well made game, from idea to execution, all around superb in my opinion! Please keep the updates coming!
mepakil447
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:26 am

CaliTea wrote:Finally managed to three star everything after the latest update. As always, your work is phenomenal Dev! Keep being awesome <3

Rubiont-47 wrote:Ouf. Okay. Thanks you. Hope this bug would be easy to fix.

So far game looks very good. Not my cup of tea with all those mindless man eating monsters from Felarya, but everything looks very good. Good animations, comics, gameplay mechanics. Even me can appreciate it. Keep it up!

mepakil447 wrote:This is such a well made game, from idea to execution, all around superb in my opinion! Please keep the updates coming!

Thanks a lot! :D
This really helps me to continue working on the game, I also had some good time to (hopefully) fix some of the nastiest bugs around. Even the cart one but well in case I failed again, you can count to 4 times I had believed they were fixed. I hope the.. fourth time is the charm ^^;

With that said, development is steadily continuing on so..

Stay Tuned! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Re: Felarya Voracious Defense - 1.0 Public Release

Postby DevS098 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:11 am

PRSS_Release1.0.png

The game is now completed. It was very wonderful to work on it despite some issues had forced it to end a bit sooner that I was expecting. Yet that didn't stop me, a buttload of new stuffs awaits you, this game has been given the Grand Finale it deserves. There are some bugs around still, I'm sorry for that, you know I always did my best to fight them but I didn't see a reason to pursue the fight with the game's ending state.
Really proud to have made everyone who played it happy and I hope the game's last stretch will be as enjoyable as it always has been.

Have fun! :D

Grab the completed game here!
https://devs098.itch.io/fvd
DevS098
Participator

Postby CartoonVore » Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:28 am

Good lucky beating everything in this game! There is soooooo much this time around!

You will need a lot of custom decks for various levels. :D
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deadlox40 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:40 pm

Can someone explain how to do the Meal in the woods!-3 request. I can't for the life of me complete it. I've left the circle furthest to the left free for the entire level and didn't get it; left it free until wave 11; I've even tried leaving the furthest to the right free once just to see it that worked.
Deadlox40
New to the forum

Postby CartoonVore » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:09 pm

Deadlox40 wrote:Can someone explain how to do the Meal in the woods!-3 request. I can't for the life of me complete it. I've left the circle furthest to the left free for the entire level and didn't get it; left it free until wave 11; I've even tried leaving the furthest to the right free once just to see it that worked.

The spot that must remain open is the first spot that prey encounter after taking the lower entrance. The tricky part is the carts that will make it there unopposed. Better have good rear defenses! :gulp:
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game