Felarya Voracious Defense - 1.0 Public Release

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Felarya Voracious Defense - First Demo Release - 25/05/2

Postby Adventurer2 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:27 pm

This is game is surprisingly fun. The main thing I would like to see is some female prey. They all look male.
Adventurer2
New to the forum

Re: Felarya Voracious Defense - First Demo Release - 25/05/2

Postby CartoonVore » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:45 pm

How did you get the music tracks? They fit so perfectly!
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Re: Felarya Voracious Defense - Update 0.2 - 23/06/21

Postby DevS098 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:51 am

The Update 0.2 is out! Find the link in the main post!
DevS098
Participator

Postby eleventh » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:22 pm

It's possible to break the tutorial by re-inspecting the fairy you place shortly after closing the inspection window. It'll prompt you to use a spell and prevent any other commands, which includes closing the inspection window so you can use a spell.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby Ryuu27 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:49 pm

Maybe a description of spells ? We see area effect, but we don't know effect without try
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby anonpls » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:16 pm

any chance girls can level up for mana in future updates?

where level increasing influences
increased hunger.
increased eating speed
amount of tinies at the same time
maby abilities
maby a sprite change indicating a level up
where like max level (level 10 or something) a character can't be full
anonpls
Somewhat familiar

Postby tigercloud » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:33 pm

Cool, its fun to play more stages^^ Thank you so much for sharing it, I just want to share my experiences again~

Its kinda neat to see how far the Level is with the bar below! Else most issues I was experiencing on the very first version seem unchanged: (New notes are marked red)
Cons/Problems:
- Its hard to keep track how "Full" each Pred (Tower) is, especially in mid and late Game, so sometimes you end up losing surprisingly many Preds, while not have saved enough Mana or Cards
-> (Suggested solution) Having either a boring Belly-Bar (Fullness meter xD) over or under the Pred, showing how full they are, or use a Stomach with Tinies inside (Empty -> Full belly)
-> You can currently click on each pred by inspecting them, but its still hard to keep an overview of that

- The Cards rely super much on RNG, which is a cool idea to have Preds as "Cards", but sometimes its way to random and you leave without a good Pred for multiple rerolls
-> (Suggested solution) Let you pic 1 Cart out and keep it (until you use it), which would let you have a bit control over it
-> Sometimes you get 5 fairies pretty often (2-4 times) - May add programmatically if 5 same cards come out that its reshuffled without time delay?

- Skills lack description

Just want to highlight my ideas from last time too:

Ideas
- Hunger-System Digestion over time:
A full Pred leaves, but how about making it a bit more interesting. Sometimes Preds which are on the end of the Level don't get much food, while the first Preds are fast enough. My idea would be to lower the fullness over time too, because they are digesting the Preys without getting new Food. (Digestion speed could also vary between the Pred-Types)
I like the Idea that an satisfied Pred leaves but in combination with a small stomach (as Fullness-Meter) it could may be fun to see the Tinies getting gurgled (May only when inspecting)

Found Bugs:
- On the Tutorial I wasn't able to click on the Mana-Skill, so I couldn't finish it (I had to close the game since it was stuck) May it had something todo because my mana was full?
- AI: Deertaurs often target non-armored Tinies, so the armored ones can pass (sometimes even 2-3 Deertaurs in a row)
-> Priority on Armored Tinies on Deertaurs, while other Preds target non-armored ones first
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Postby Soroxas77 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:42 pm

Did you remove the reward for three stars? Also, I think a found a bug. The game cleared a round before all the tinies were eaten and then counted the ones left on the board against me when they escaped because of course they did, all the predators left when the round was cleared.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrMetroid » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:55 pm

Soroxas77 wrote:Did you remove the reward for three stars?

I think that's 'cause the reward was a teaser for Crisis - which is no longer necessary to make a secret 'cause she's now been added to the game :)
MrMetroid
Somewhat familiar

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:50 pm

So I'm not gonna beat around the bush, I'm not of fan of tower defense games as they tend to be boring imo but this game is pretty ok for a tower defense game. The only thing that honestly sucks is that the MP grows too slow and that makes it especially hard on the mid to ending waves. Yes the girls will give a little back (the Nagas giving double) but that most of the time won't help when there are a HUGE amount of tinies making a run for it and you have empty spots open where they can all but sneak by and escape. Not to mention aside from the Fairies, all the others are almost too pricey to even try and get in when you're trying to "plug" holes to make sure no tinies manage to escape. Other than that little grip, pretty good game.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby Soroxas77 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:56 pm

Also, how do you get Vivian? I haven't seen her once.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Soroxas77 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:47 pm

tigercloud wrote:Cool, its fun to play more stages^^ Thank you so much for sharing it, I just want to share my experiences again~

Its kinda neat to see how far the Level is with the bar below! Else most issues I was experiencing on the very first version seem unchanged: (New notes are marked red)
Cons/Problems:
- Its hard to keep track how "Full" each Pred (Tower) is, especially in mid and late Game, so sometimes you end up losing surprisingly many Preds, while not have saved enough Mana or Cards
-> (Suggested solution) Having either a boring Belly-Bar (Fullness meter xD) over or under the Pred, showing how full they are, or use a Stomach with Tinies inside (Empty -> Full belly)
-> You can currently click on each pred by inspecting them, but its still hard to keep an overview of that

- The Cards rely super much on RNG, which is a cool idea to have Preds as "Cards", but sometimes its way to random and you leave without a good Pred for multiple rerolls
-> (Suggested solution) Let you pic 1 Cart out and keep it (until you use it), which would let you have a bit control over it
-> Sometimes you get 5 fairies pretty often (2-4 times) - May add programmatically if 5 same cards come out that its reshuffled without time delay?

- Skills lack description

Just want to highlight my ideas from last time too:

Ideas
- Hunger-System Digestion over time:
A full Pred leaves, but how about making it a bit more interesting. Sometimes Preds which are on the end of the Level don't get much food, while the first Preds are fast enough. My idea would be to lower the fullness over time too, because they are digesting the Preys without getting new Food. (Digestion speed could also vary between the Pred-Types)
I like the Idea that an satisfied Pred leaves but in combination with a small stomach (as Fullness-Meter) it could may be fun to see the Tinies getting gurgled (May only when inspecting)

Found Bugs:
- On the Tutorial I wasn't able to click on the Mana-Skill, so I couldn't finish it (I had to close the game since it was stuck) May it had something todo because my mana was full?
- AI: Deertaurs often target non-armored Tinies, so the armored ones can pass (sometimes even 2-3 Deertaurs in a row)
-> Priority on Armored Tinies on Deertaurs, while other Preds target non-armored ones first

Their stomachs also growl when it's about time for them to leave.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Re: Felarya Voracious Defense - Update 0.21 - 23/06/21

Postby DevS098 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:34 am

Quick bug fixing update in the main post. Fixed a couple of bugs which I believe was best to not wait too much to fix. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you'll keep to enjoy the game.
DevS098
Participator

Postby Soroxas77 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:14 am

Ah I understand why I have not seen Vivian now.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryuu27 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:41 am

Not seen Vivian yet, i don't how.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Soroxas77 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:07 am

Ryuu27 wrote:Not seen Vivian yet, i don't how.

I finally unlocked her. I hadn't unlocked the level my first time through, so I didn't realize that. It's kinda moot now as I now have Vivian. What's the best way to bypass those forcefields?
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby tigercloud » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:20 am

Soroxas77 wrote:Their stomachs also growl when it's about time for them to leave.

Hm yes, but still doesnt help to let you plan stuff, since its almost to late when it does that and you sometimes dont see it because youre busy by placing stuff, looking on new cards etc
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Postby RadiantLewds » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:10 pm

Soroxas77 wrote:
Ryuu27 wrote:Not seen Vivian yet, i don't how.

I finally unlocked her. I hadn't unlocked the level my first time through, so I didn't realize that. It's kinda moot now as I now have Vivian. What's the best way to bypass those forcefields?

Hm, I have completed 1-5 and the tutorial, is there a secret level where Vivian shows up?
RadiantLewds
New to the forum

Postby CartoonVore » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:01 pm

There is an 'EX' level that allows you to unlock Vivian. I don't know what causes it to appear, but I had 3-starred every single level before I got there, all of them except level two on my first try, so I never got to see if I can have it unlocked with fewer than the maximum stars. If anyone gets there without doing that, report how many stars you have so we can figure it out. :D
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby CartoonVore » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:00 pm

Bug list from my experience. Posting here to avoid duplicate posts by others.

If a shielded group is slowly moving up, and a pred tries to attack from the left or right as they approach, they will swing too early and miss. I feel like this happens less, but I just saw it again in the hotfixed version.

If two preds grab the same prey at the same time, they will each have a tiny in their hand. Other than knowing that shouldn't happen, one of the preds should still have empty hands, but might instead leak another tiny because they're eating a tiny that another pred should have gotten first.

If Crisis returns to her spot empty-handed, she will still look at her hands like she is holding a tiny for a brief moment.

Once, Crisis grabbed two pairs of tinies, one right after the other. Eating four at once was awesome, but I only witnessed it once despite numerous opportunities for her to do it again, so I assume that was not intended.

In level five, when the mage is slowly walking up, you can still click buttons even though they don't 'appear' to do anything. However, I clicked the shuffle button a bunch of times and it shuffled as soon as the intro ended, also playing the shuffle sound effect as many times as I clicked it.

At the end of a level, Melany was eating a prey from her trap when the end-of-level sequence started. She did not gulp down her current snack. It disappeared, and she cleared the rest of her traps like normal before teleporting.

When I clicked the button to replay a level after beating it, I heard Melany place a trap. This immediately followed the previous bug.

Sprite displacement bugs are tricky, but I've found a situation where it happens 100% off the time. When a pred strikes a shielded group, they seem to always be on top of her sprite after the strike.
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game