Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Sun May 02, 2021 6:30 pm

Madmaxman wrote:I just did a bit of playing with ReformationDialogue; I really feel like a lot of this dialogue needs condition checks, like checking if your character knows they're the dragonborn, and you're a decent way through the main quest.


At this point I'm kind of stylistically committed to having NPCs refer to the player as Dovahkiin or Dragonborn; since you can't use alias names in responses, it was this or lose out on varied grammar, which I felt was critical to the kind of variation that I was specifically looking for.

If you can think of a good alternative that doesn't sacrifice variety or toast my creation kit (and free time) by making me double up 1000+ lines, I'm all ears.

In other news, I'm almost done separating Stranger dialogue into it's own esl and fixing it (again...), I'm just being held up by creation kit and xEdit goofing up and deleting my work periodically... Stop. Removing. Master files!
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Madmaxman » Mon May 03, 2021 2:20 am

Does all dialogue refer to the player as dragonborn?
User avatar
Madmaxman
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:02 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Mon May 03, 2021 8:52 am

Madmaxman wrote:Does all dialogue refer to the player as dragonborn?


Not absolutely all, but a very large proportion. It was the best way I could think of to have NPCs refer to you by something like a name - English grammar and sentence construction can really suffer without a name or title to refer to someone by. I understand that it's not ideal, but it seemed like the best compromise I could make. If you're up to the (daunting) task of adjusting all the dialogue that refers to the player thusly to use some other title, I could add conditions and incorporate your fix into the main file. Unless it's really drives you bonkers though, I couldn't possibly recommend that kind of work.

If you actually did want to take up that project, I have a mapped text file of all the dialogue that you could ctrl+f through to find all instances of either Dragonborn or Dovahkiin, so that you don't have to search for them so strenuously in the creation kit.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Mon May 03, 2021 10:05 am

Updated to separate Stranger dialogue into it's own esl (in the normal dialogue archive, just disable it if you don't want it) and fix struggling always being disabled. I'm going to focus on adding more new dialogue next, probably starting with special dialogue for when you reform someone or let them out - so if you have any interesting ideas for that, be sure and add them to the suggestions document in the main post!

After that I'll likely try to flesh out the player as prey dialogue, so also let me know if you have any suggestions for that.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Masxohn » Mon May 03, 2021 3:48 pm

Gherking wrote:Updated to separate Stranger dialogue into it's own esl (in the normal dialogue archive, just disable it if you don't want it) and fix struggling always being disabled. I'm going to focus on adding more new dialogue next, probably starting with special dialogue for when you reform someone or let them out - so if you have any interesting ideas for that, be sure and add them to the suggestions document in the main post!

After that I'll likely try to flesh out the player as prey dialogue, so also let me know if you have any suggestions for that.

After Downloading and spending the past ~4 hours brutalizing it and making it fully stand alone (not needing Reformationdialogue esp) some things to note:
1: uncertain if the change for the Devourment [vore] gate (FE###D3D) changes negates the DevourmentTopic_Phylactery entry
2: In StrangerResponse01 and StrangerResponse02, they each got one entry that belongs in the other (01: FE###8DB or if formid is wrong, then the "Oh we'll see how long you can hold it..." entry. 02: FE###8EA of if formid is wrong, "On that point you're right." entry. Looking at it in SEEdit so the dialogue part listed is shown under the 'name' tab.
Edit Update #1:
3: The FE###8EA script call is missing a _ (the TIF__MiaOverride has 2 _ instead of 1), unsure if other dialog options have the same issue
4: Don't know if my Brutalization caused an old bug to come back (for me). When you press G key to talk to your pred (strangers dialog) it tends to be overwritten by the default responses in devourment refactor, the fix I found I posted on Page 75 of Devourment Refactor thread (old version, easy to match since the responses are in StrangerResponse01 and the other in StrangerReponse02, the stranger faction rank check is what I went by this time to match it up, ie: _01_1 would be the entry that checks for the faction rank of 1)
5: some minor spelling errors, a 'He' somewhere (I forget where) has 2 Es (Hee), In the Innkeeper Dialog tree FE###840 (Aw geez...) Reponse#2 is missing a space between 'bite!' and 'Not'

Also found out a way to make SEEdit to do a better job at detecting and pointing out what references a file has towards a master if you're wanting to make it standalone:
Spoiler: show
Find the master you want to remove, delete everything in it (make sure to have a backup and don't save it at the end) then check for errors in what you want to make standalone, it'll then point out all the errors (the references) of every entry with near perfect precision to the master.I had to do that roundabout way because SEEdit would only keep saying that references existed and roughly where and not what they were when I was trying to make StrangerDialogue fully standalone for myself.
Masxohn
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:47 am

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Mon May 03, 2021 8:24 pm

Masxohn wrote:4: Don't know if my Brutalization caused an old bug to come back (for me). When you press G key to talk to your pred (strangers dialog) it tends to be overwritten by the default responses in devourment refactor, the fix I found I posted on Page 75 of Devourment Refactor thread (old version, easy to match since the responses are in StrangerResponse01 and the other in StrangerReponse02, the stranger faction rank check is what I went by this time to match it up, ie: _01_1 would be the entry that checks for the faction rank of 1)


I'll check through the rest of these and fix where appropriate later, but this one was definitely caused by separating them. To make Stranger Dialogue show back up, I added conditions to the regular player prey dialogue to prevent it from firing if the pred was in the StrangerDialogueFaction; adding it to the vanilla options ought to fix it in your personal divided version.

Great bug reporting as usual Max.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby essedess » Fri May 07, 2021 2:43 pm

Hulda is not switching to lethal when I annoy her into saying she is going to digest me while I am inside her. Also everyone else in the Inn always says the aww geez I just ate line, always.

I haven't tried with other NPC but I'm guessing the dialogue is the same/similar for all the Innkeepers?
User avatar
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Dillon, Sc

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Fri May 07, 2021 8:14 pm

essedess wrote:Hulda is not switching to lethal when I annoy her into saying she is going to digest me while I am inside her. Also everyone else in the Inn always says the aww geez I just ate line, always.

I haven't tried with other NPC but I'm guessing the dialogue is the same/similar for all the Innkeepers?


Several people are reporting the switchlethal scripts being broken in the latest version, I'm investigating now. If I'm understanding you correctly then yes, the dialogue is the same for all innkeepers. However, if you'd like to write dialogue for specific NPCs into the suggestions document, I'd be happy to look into implementing it when I get some free time!
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Theophany » Fri May 07, 2021 11:03 pm

Reformation is not working. Potential cause or conflict? I am literally shooting the named skull with the attached spell. It isn't working, what did I do wrong.
  What goes in must come out  

Spoiler: show
  Any predator that tells you otherwise is full of shit  
User avatar
Theophany
New to the forum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:54 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Sat May 08, 2021 6:44 am

Theophany wrote:Reformation is not working. Potential cause or conflict? I am literally shooting the named skull with the attached spell. It isn't working, what did I do wrong.


Huh, that's odd. Revivify, right? Are you able to reform that particular skull normally (swallowing it)? What version of Refactor are you using?
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby essedess » Sat May 08, 2021 2:07 pm

Theophany wrote:Reformation is not working. Potential cause or conflict? I am literally shooting the named skull with the attached spell. It isn't working, what did I do wrong.


Revivify just basically executes the resurrect command in the console but through a spell as far as I can tell, is that not how it's supposed to work? If you want to bring someone back that's been digested you gotta have their skull, toss it on the ground, swallow it, and wait till your belly fills up with the newly re-formed npc. The Brown digestion bar fills slowly, opposite of when your digesting, when it turns blue your ready to blorp out the npc.
User avatar
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Dillon, Sc

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Sat May 08, 2021 4:36 pm

essedess wrote:
Theophany wrote:Reformation is not working. Potential cause or conflict? I am literally shooting the named skull with the attached spell. It isn't working, what did I do wrong.


Revivify just basically executes the resurrect command in the console but through a spell as far as I can tell, is that not how it's supposed to work? If you want to bring someone back that's been digested you gotta have their skull, toss it on the ground, swallow it, and wait till your belly fills up with the newly re-formed npc. The Brown digestion bar fills slowly, opposite of when your digesting, when it turns blue your ready to blorp out the npc.


Not exactly. It resurrects dead npcs, replaces npcs who started the game dead with living counterparts, and should reform either the random skulls that my mod makes or Refactor's specific ones. It does all that for me, does it not work that way for anyone else? If so, I've forgotten to pack a script.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby jokerert1 » Sat May 08, 2021 7:09 pm

Does not work for me either.
User avatar
jokerert1
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby BelowAverageCat » Sat May 08, 2021 8:52 pm

The skulls spawning with skeletons doesn't seem to work for me, and some of the random skulls around aren't unknown skull pick-ups
User avatar
BelowAverageCat
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Sat May 08, 2021 9:14 pm

jokerert1 wrote:Does not work for me either.


BelowAverageCat wrote:The skulls spawning with skeletons doesn't seem to work for me, and some of the random skulls around aren't unknown skull pick-ups


Huh. I've just uploaded a version that should at least fix the skeletons never having them issue (it's only supposed to be 3/4, but still more than none) and it should have the latest scripts so we'll see if that solves the problem. To clarify, which of the spell's four functions don't work? 1): Resurrecting people who died during the game.
2): Resurrecting people who started the game dead (bodies used as decoration, that sort of thing).
3): Reforming the random skulls my mod produces.
4): Reforming Refactor's specific skulls.

All four work for me (indeed I was using them not ten minutes ago), so any information you could give would be helpful to fixing the issue.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby essedess » Sat May 08, 2021 10:56 pm

Gherking wrote:
essedess wrote:
Theophany wrote:Reformation is not working. Potential cause or conflict? I am literally shooting the named skull with the attached spell. It isn't working, what did I do wrong.


Revivify just basically executes the resurrect command in the console but through a spell as far as I can tell, is that not how it's supposed to work? If you want to bring someone back that's been digested you gotta have their skull, toss it on the ground, swallow it, and wait till your belly fills up with the newly re-formed npc. The Brown digestion bar fills slowly, opposite of when your digesting, when it turns blue your ready to blorp out the npc.


Not exactly. It resurrects dead npcs, replaces npcs who started the game dead with living counterparts, and should reform either the random skulls that my mod makes or Refactor's specific ones. It does all that for me, does it not work that way for anyone else? If so, I've forgotten to pack a script.


It worked to resurrect Malborn after a frost troll killed him during the thalmor embassy mission which is why I thought it worked that way. But it also brought back the dead decorative mages body in the cave right next to him too, and they started fighting each other. Then the mage digested Malborn this time :)
User avatar
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Dillon, Sc

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Theophany » Sun May 09, 2021 1:38 am

Is More Informative console incompatible with this mod?
Also clicking myself or a skull results in this crash.

Code: Select all
nhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FFD73FB4021 (MoreInformativeConsole.dll+24021) on thread 8968!

FrameworkName: NetScriptFramework
FrameworkVersion: 10
FrameworkArchitecture: x64
GameLibrary: SkyrimSE
GameLibraryVersion: 14
ApplicationName: SkyrimSE.exe
ApplicationVersion: 1.5.97.0
VersionInfo: Successfully loaded
Time: 09 May 2021 07:34:14.939

Possible relevant objects (3)
{
  [  76]    SpellItem(Name: `Combat Heal Rate`, FormId: 001031D3, File: `Skyrim.esm`)
  [ 119]    TESNPC(Name: `Alice Khajh`, FormId: 00000007, File: `YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp <- ReformationAI.esp <- Skyrim.esm`)
  [ 169]    PlayerCharacter(FormId: 00000014, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Alice Khajh`, FormId: 00000007, File: `YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp <- ReformationAI.esp <- Skyrim.esm`))
}

Probable callstack
{
  [0]   0x7FFD73FB4021     (MoreInformativeConsole.dll+24021)
  [1]   0x7FFDCDF35BA1     (ntdll.dll+25BA1)             
  [2]   0x7FFDCDF35BA1     (ntdll.dll+25BA1)             
  [3]   0x7FFDCDF347B1     (ntdll.dll+247B1)             
  [4]   0x7FFD73FABC7A     (MoreInformativeConsole.dll+1BC7A)
  [5]   0x7FFDCB96AC33     (ucrtbase.dll+1AC33)           
  [6]   0x7FFDCB96ACA1     (ucrtbase.dll+1ACA1)           
  [7]   0x7FFD73FD30C4     (MoreInformativeConsole.dll+430C4)
  [8]   0x7FFDB7AB377E     (MSVCP140.dll+1377E)           
  [9]   0x7FFD73FAB614     (MoreInformativeConsole.dll+1B614)
  [10]  0x7FFDCB9688B2     (ucrtbase.dll+188B2)           
  [11]  0x7FFDCB967D42     (ucrtbase.dll+17D42)           
  [12]  0x7FFDCB9678F7     (ucrtbase.dll+178F7)           
  [13]  0x7FFDB7AB377E     (MSVCP140.dll+1377E)           
  [14]  0x7FFD73FA61BE     (MoreInformativeConsole.dll+161BE)
  [15]  0x7FFDCDF35BA1     (ntdll.dll+25BA1)             
  [16]  0x7FFDCDF35BA1     (ntdll.dll+25BA1)             
  [17]  0x7FFDCDF35BA1     (ntdll.dll+25BA1)             
  [18]  0x7FFDCDF35BA1     (ntdll.dll+25BA1)             
  [19]  0x7FFDCDF3358A     (ntdll.dll+2358A)             
  [20]  0x7FFDCDF30E92     (ntdll.dll+20E92)             
  [21]  0x7FFDCDF35BA1     (ntdll.dll+25BA1)             
  [22]  0x7FFDCDF35BA1     (ntdll.dll+25BA1)             
  [23]  0x7FFD73F9FE52     (MoreInformativeConsole.dll+FE52)
  [24]  0x7FF797C0117E     (SkyrimSE.exe+F0117E)          unk_F01120+5E
  [25]  0x7FF797BE5E10     (SkyrimSE.exe+EE5E10)          unk_EE59B0+460
  [26]  0x7FF797BE33A4     (SkyrimSE.exe+EE33A4)          unk_EE32F0+B4
  [27]  0x7FF797C3859E     (SkyrimSE.exe+F3859E)          unk_F384F0+AE
  [28]  0x7FF797C0DF74     (SkyrimSE.exe+F0DF74)          unk_F0DF40+34
  [29]  0x7FF797C3843E     (SkyrimSE.exe+F3843E)          unk_F37DC0+67E
  [30]  0x7FF797CFFD20     (SkyrimSE.exe+FFFD20)          unk_FFFBE0+140
  [31]  0x7FF797D702CC     (SkyrimSE.exe+10702CC)         unk_10701A0+12C
  [32]  0x7FF797BFDF92     (SkyrimSE.exe+EFDF92)          unk_EFDE10+182
  [33]  0x7FF797CFFD20     (SkyrimSE.exe+FFFD20)          unk_FFFBE0+140
  [34]  0x7FF797C47445     (SkyrimSE.exe+F47445)          BSScaleformImageLoader::unk_F47390+B5
  [35]  0x7FF797C46829     (SkyrimSE.exe+F46829)          BSScaleformImageLoader::unk_F467E0+49
  [36]  0x7FF797BCB9CE     (SkyrimSE.exe+ECB9CE)          unk_ECB880+14E
}
  What goes in must come out  

Spoiler: show
  Any predator that tells you otherwise is full of shit  
User avatar
Theophany
New to the forum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:54 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby jokerert1 » Sun May 09, 2021 4:49 am

Gherking wrote:
jokerert1 wrote:Does not work for me either.


BelowAverageCat wrote:The skulls spawning with skeletons doesn't seem to work for me, and some of the random skulls around aren't unknown skull pick-ups


Huh. I've just uploaded a version that should at least fix the skeletons never having them issue (it's only supposed to be 3/4, but still more than none) and it should have the latest scripts so we'll see if that solves the problem. To clarify, which of the spell's four functions don't work? 1): Resurrecting people who died during the game.
2): Resurrecting people who started the game dead (bodies used as decoration, that sort of thing).
3): Reforming the random skulls my mod produces.
4): Reforming Refactor's specific skulls.

All four work for me (indeed I was using them not ten minutes ago), so any information you could give would be helpful to fixing the issue.


For me both reforming spells didn't work. i didn't use any resurrecting spell yet.
User avatar
jokerert1
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Theophany » Sun May 09, 2021 5:43 am

Gherking wrote:
jokerert1 wrote:Does not work for me either.


BelowAverageCat wrote:The skulls spawning with skeletons doesn't seem to work for me, and some of the random skulls around aren't unknown skull pick-ups


Huh. I've just uploaded a version that should at least fix the skeletons never having them issue (it's only supposed to be 3/4, but still more than none) and it should have the latest scripts so we'll see if that solves the problem. To clarify, which of the spell's four functions don't work? 1): Resurrecting people who died during the game.
2): Resurrecting people who started the game dead (bodies used as decoration, that sort of thing).
3): Reforming the random skulls my mod produces.
4): Reforming Refactor's specific skulls.

All four work for me (indeed I was using them not ten minutes ago), so any information you could give would be helpful to fixing the issue.



Only reforming via eating said skull works and unknown skulls, no method is working. Also uh. I just ate a random skull I found, argonian skull, game outright CTD'd.
  What goes in must come out  

Spoiler: show
  Any predator that tells you otherwise is full of shit  
User avatar
Theophany
New to the forum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:54 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Sun May 09, 2021 7:11 am

essedess wrote:It worked to resurrect Malborn after a frost troll killed him during the thalmor embassy mission which is why I thought it worked that way. But it also brought back the dead decorative mages body in the cave right next to him too, and they started fighting each other. Then the mage digested Malborn this time :)

Haha, this is exactly the type of random shenanigan that I made this spell for! :)
Theophany wrote:Is More Informative console incompatible with this mod?
Also clicking myself or a skull results in this crash.

I use them both every day, and have never experienced a related crash. I'm guessing therefore that it's related to YiffyAgeConsolidated, although honestly I can't imagine why there should even be a conflict there. One of my skulls or one of refactor's? If it was one of Refactor's, what race was the NPC?
jokerert1 wrote:For me both reforming spells didn't work. i didn't use any resurrecting spell yet.

I should clarify; there aren't four spells, the revivfy spell does all four of those things. For any of them to work, the corpse/skull in questin has to be within a small radius of where the spell hits on the ground. There should be a fancy blue/white explosion.
Theophany wrote:Only reforming via eating said skull works and unknown skulls, no method is working. Also uh. I just ate a random skull I found, argonian skull, game outright CTD'd.

Bizarre. Did you happen to have the Netscriptframework crashlog from that crash? The random skulls can't be reformed that way (I never plan to modify base Refactor scripts), only using either of the spells. "Reform Unknown Skull" picks one of my random ones from your inventory, and Revivify affects all the skulls/corpses in a radius of where it hits on the ground.

Have any of you folks tried with the version of AI I uploaded last night? I repackaged the archives, so hopefully it should solve the problem of any missing/old scripts. It should also solve skeletons not having the skulls. Also, what version of Refactor are you folks all using? I haven't upgraded to the one from the 7th yet, since it breaks some of the scripts I use for dialogue.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AkaneHimiko, AndAnotherOne, Augurfell, bobbobbobbobbob15, Candyott, CaptainSalty, CarnivorousVixen, Crim, Dragon56t, empatheticapathy, Enteresting, Firon, gjaamsesr, glotzer, Gnxr, Grapefruitswordsman, Haniflexx11, Jade86, jake117852, krad42, lenny101, levii, Lolman21, lypo, mudkip01, Omeg, orangeman567, PakBat, randomcommenter, Ratbucket, Raybro16, septer8, Superboyman, thdergonberg, Werasmus, Zyxxyy