Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Re: Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:51 pm

MelonBoobies wrote:Most of the "fancy a little me to eat" different text that end up with you as pred gives you a bounty even if it's 100% willing prey ... I doubt this was the intended result but I've been killed multiple times by guards now because of it lol.
Could this be fixed ..?


Once again, stranger dialogue bites me in the ass. That should be easy to fix; it'll make it into the next update.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Participator
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby MelonBoobies » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:13 pm

Gherking wrote:
MelonBoobies wrote:Most of the "fancy a little me to eat" different text that end up with you as pred gives you a bounty even if it's 100% willing prey ... I doubt this was the intended result but I've been killed multiple times by guards now because of it lol.
Could this be fixed ..?


Once again, stranger dialogue bites me in the ass. That should be easy to fix; it'll make it into the next update.

Although I do not program myself, I have studied a bit of it and I know the feeling of things not willing to cooperate with you ... Just trying to help out where I can by pointing out bugs, flaws or giving ideas ! :-D
MelonBoobies
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:53 am

Re: Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby LittleSlimy » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:14 pm

I finally gave in and downloaded the reformation stuff, everything is working fine, but the lines of conversation we have to choose are so big I can't tell if there is any options below ... also some options don't foreshadow we will commit a crime by selecting them.
Otherwise, fun time.

Would be great if you had an line of dialogue allowing you to digest preys during sleeping

Or if sleeping could provoke an accidental digestion as pred.
User avatar
LittleSlimy
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:50 pm

LittleSlimy wrote:I finally gave in and downloaded the reformation stuff, everything is working fine, but the lines of conversation we have to choose are so big I can't tell if there is any options below ... also some options don't foreshadow we will commit a crime by selecting them.
Otherwise, fun time.

Would be great if you had an line of dialogue allowing you to digest preys during sleeping

Or if sleeping could provoke an accidental digestion as pred.


You definitely won't be able to read them all without EZ2C dialogue - it got taken down from the nexus, but check page nine of this thread.

Any time you harmfully eat or digest someone against their will (assuming there are witnesses), you're going to incur a bounty. Pro tip - endo them, run outside the city, and then digest them all.

There actually is a wee snippet of dialogue for digesting prey whilst they sleep; ask them how they're doing while you've endo'd them. Or did you mean while YOU sleep? How would that work, exactly? I mean from like, a game-mechanic standpoint.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Participator
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Masxohn » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:22 am

Gherking wrote:You definitely won't be able to read them all without EZ2C dialogue - it got taken down from the nexus, but check page nine of this thread.

Any time you harmfully eat or digest someone against their will (assuming there are witnesses), you're going to incur a bounty. Pro tip - endo them, run outside the city, and then digest them all.

There actually is a wee snippet of dialogue for digesting prey whilst they sleep; ask them how they're doing while you've endo'd them. Or did you mean while YOU sleep? How would that work, exactly? I mean from like, a game-mechanic standpoint.

I assume it'd work similar to a Fallout vore addon (Accidents Happen link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=58599 ) assuming the functions exist, from a technical and semi-game-mechanic standpoint. From a game-mechanic standpoint on the players side, digestion would have a percent chance to trigger that increases with the amount of hours slept in a bed/bedroll if you have them endo'd. On the NPCs side there would be a percent chance that when they lie down in a bed it'd switch to digestion, or percent chance every X interval they are lieing down in the bed to switch.
Masxohn
Participator
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:47 am

Re: Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby LittleSlimy » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:15 am

Gherking wrote:
LittleSlimy wrote:I finally gave in and downloaded the reformation stuff, everything is working fine, but the lines of conversation we have to choose are so big I can't tell if there is any options below ... also some options don't foreshadow we will commit a crime by selecting them.
Otherwise, fun time.

Would be great if you had an line of dialogue allowing you to digest preys during sleeping

Or if sleeping could provoke an accidental digestion as pred.


You definitely won't be able to read them all without EZ2C dialogue - it got taken down from the nexus, but check page nine of this thread.

Any time you harmfully eat or digest someone against their will (assuming there are witnesses), you're going to incur a bounty. Pro tip - endo them, run outside the city, and then digest them all.

There actually is a wee snippet of dialogue for digesting prey whilst they sleep; ask them how they're doing while you've endo'd them. Or did you mean while YOU sleep? How would that work, exactly? I mean from like, a game-mechanic standpoint.


While I sleep with a prey in the gut.
In another mod, when you sleep in the gut of your lover or in a innkeeper's gut, you sleep and sometimes you wake up digested
So maybe try to add some lines about sleeping for a few hours with possibility to end up digesting your prey in the process?
User avatar
LittleSlimy
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:01 am

Ah I see, I thought that you had meant to hook into the vanilla sleep mechanic. I'll add it to the list.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Participator
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby MagicMan » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:02 pm

Gherking wrote:
MagicMan wrote:Not sure if this has been brought up, but it seems the "stranger mod" dialogue doesn't acknowledge player skill level when it's used in the dialogue.


As I said to another friend earlier, it wouldn't have been the Halloween season without a ghost from the past returning to haunt me. Better than all the ghosts from the future, I guess.

Could you be more specific about where it isn't working? An exact line would be a big time saver.


So far as I have tested, any stranger dialogue that is supposed to make a persuade check never does, you always fail even if you have 100 speechcraft.
MagicMan
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:13 pm

Re: Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby LittleSlimy » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:43 pm

Gherking wrote:Ah I see, I thought that you had meant to hook into the vanilla sleep mechanic. I'll add it to the list.


I don't know how coding works for this game, but even I can tell, trying to do that, would be an insane coding, ... I assume?... Would be cool tho.
Would be cool if your gut just suddenly started to digest the preys, and it started a new dialogue, like the prey protesting, or the prey saying "oh, you're hungry? Don't mind me, proceed~"
User avatar
LittleSlimy
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Apruum » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:01 pm

I've got an idea for your mod. Since im playing with "survival" turned on, i have to activate dialogue that leads prey to "non-lethal" state very often. But its usually problematic because i always have that "I dunno. Are you gonna attack me again?" line coming up first, but its too important to remove, so. How about you add an activating "non-lethal" state line straight to "I dunno"? Also, i want to know if you can change that prey states manually, so you dont need to run dialogue all the time you need to stop digestion.
Apruum
New to the forum
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:18 am

Re: Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:42 pm

MagicMan wrote:So far as I have tested, any stranger dialogue that is supposed to make a persuade check never does, you always fail even if you have 100 speechcraft.


I'll look into it. Maybe one of these years, I can stop fixing Stanger Dialogue all the time...

LittleSlimy wrote:I don't know how coding works for this game, but even I can tell, trying to do that, would be an insane coding, ... I assume?... Would be cool tho.
Would be cool if your gut just suddenly started to digest the preys, and it started a new dialogue, like the prey protesting, or the prey saying "oh, you're hungry? Don't mind me, proceed~"


I'll probably avoid having NPCs forcegreet the player unprompted. It can too easily happen at inopportune moments; I'm sure we've all had those experiences with random encounters (like the thief and the hunter) starting as a dragon was landing or something.

Apruum wrote:I've got an idea for your mod. Since im playing with "survival" turned on, i have to activate dialogue that leads prey to "non-lethal" state very often. But its usually problematic because i always have that "I dunno. Are you gonna attack me again?" line coming up first, but its too important to remove, so. How about you add an activating "non-lethal" state line straight to "I dunno"? Also, i want to know if you can change that prey states manually, so you dont need to run dialogue all the time you need to stop digestion.


Yeah, that first part definitely makes sense; I'll put it in. As for the second, you can start digesting from the quickmenu, but not stop. That'd be something to ask about in the main thread.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Participator
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:15 pm

my game crashes everytime the pred that is carrying me around exits a building
User avatar
SmoothAsButter23
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:51 pm

Re: Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Kinkirin » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:13 pm

So I'm not sure if I've done something wrong, but whenever my companions are digesting enemies they seem to treat them as if they're still alive even when they're already half way to be being fully digested. The dialog they say doesn't make much sense, through occasionally some line do fit. It sounds like they're about to digest them, but are already far in the process
User avatar
Kinkirin
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 3:22 am

Re: Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:58 pm

SmoothAsButter23 wrote:my game crashes everytime the pred that is carrying me around exits a building


Unfortunately this is a limit of Refactor (or even Skyrim) itself; I have no control or influence over it.

Kinkirin wrote:So I'm not sure if I've done something wrong, but whenever my companions are digesting enemies they seem to treat them as if they're still alive even when they're already half way to be being fully digested. The dialog they say doesn't make much sense, through occasionally some line do fit. It sounds like they're about to digest them, but are already far in the process


Yeah, it has to do with the dialogue conditions I use to determine which lines should fire when - there's no difference in terms of magic effects applied to the pred between endo and dead prey. I could adjust it based on 'overall fulness' (Variable10), but then lines for endo'd prey would still fire for multiple dead ones, and it wouldn't take adjustments to the default scaling or differences in devourment weight into account. I'll probably implement some sort of cheap fix in my next patch, and stew on a more elegant solution for a while.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Participator
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby LittleSlimy » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:47 am

Was wondering, is there any lines for dragons as prey?
User avatar
LittleSlimy
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:13 am

LittleSlimy wrote:Was wondering, is there any lines for dragons as prey?


I'm afraid not, it's sort of a huge pain to make that work. Dragon's aren't allowed to converse with the player as standard, so you've got to mess around with adjusting variables via script, or else use talking activators - which come with their own whole plethora of issues etc.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Participator
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby LittleSlimy » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:42 pm

Gherking wrote:
LittleSlimy wrote:Was wondering, is there any lines for dragons as prey?


I'm afraid not, it's sort of a huge pain to make that work. Dragon's aren't allowed to converse with the player as standard, so you've got to mess around with adjusting variables via script, or else use talking activators - which come with their own whole plethora of issues etc.


What about once swallowed?
User avatar
LittleSlimy
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:00 am

Previous

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aalaron, Alfpion63, Alsnapz, Altimos, AmoraSilverspark, Avalin, BamBoi, Bing [Bot], Br2nd66, cainthemadmanking, ChillMangle7411, Cockerspaniel, CommanderPorpoise, comradmudkip, CuteFluffy, DRGX1, eddi21, epsilon260, Esprit, FanficFetishist, FaraSnow, Firon, FoxyVixen21, hirakoshinji2, Jasper, jeveasy, JisutheMouse, Johnny73, kyop16, LaughingCrown90, LeGenericProfile, ManWithPlan44, marceber, MillyObouldra, MonsterMash, myrrar, Natzkyun, nggyu, nierbosen11, Nompon, pelr30, Phaserlaser, pootis101, potatopops0324, randomcommenter, riku162, Simplespectator, SJ777, SmokingtonMcWeed, SomeOne12521, Spen1045, The Saint of Ravens, tuckjames, valgos33, VigorousJazzHands, VizardMan, Vympel, WarGames, WorldHopper, Zuiji