Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby nopeman777 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:34 pm

Gherking wrote:
nopeman777 wrote:Oh and is there ever a chance of you making a sentient fat addon (if its possible) because I can write for that too!


I'd have to give some thought to exactly how that would work, but it's not totally off the table.

Well I was think something were there is a hotkey like there is for the base mod to talk to sentient fat or your pred and you can have to where when you are asked where you wanna be added to or by random you are given a value for a body part and that would trigger certain lines of dialogue specific to that part
User avatar
nopeman777
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:21 am

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby ClosetScalie » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:44 am

A Sentient Fat addon will be awesome, it could be an alternative to skull swallowing for reformation and it could also be the way the player prey asks for reformation to they pred
ClosetScalie
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:34 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:33 pm

ClosetScalie wrote:A Sentient Fat addon will be awesome, it could be an alternative to skull swallowing for reformation and it could also be the way the player prey asks for reformation to they pred


Aye, the problem would be how exactly it would WORK, gameplay-wise. Would it have the technical 'player' in the perspective of the pred, after 'become your killer' takes place? Or before pressing assuming we can block the auto-absorb once you're fully digested? I try not to touch the baseline scripts (since Mark updates them so frequently), so that could be tricky. I don't want to hamper actual gameplay in any way - which is the whole mechanical point of 'become your killer', nearly as I can tell.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby ClosetScalie » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:47 pm

Gherking wrote:
ClosetScalie wrote:A Sentient Fat addon will be awesome, it could be an alternative to skull swallowing for reformation and it could also be the way the player prey asks for reformation to they pred


Aye, the problem would be how exactly it would WORK, gameplay-wise. Would it have the technical 'player' in the perspective of the pred, after 'become your killer' takes place? Or before pressing assuming we can block the auto-absorb once you're fully digested? I try not to touch the baseline scripts (since Mark updates them so frequently), so that could be tricky. I don't want to hamper actual gameplay in any way - which is the whole mechanical point of 'become your killer', nearly as I can tell.


I see, I think the only way to do it as a player prey is to disable the "become your killer" in MCM menu and then use other custom scripts to overdrive the absorption once the player is digested to keep the game following the pred, keep the dialogue enabled and prevent the autoreload from death (thats what I think in my idea bubble, I have no experience with creation kit scripts)
ClosetScalie
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:34 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:00 pm

Alrighty folks, I've just updated Dialogue. Check the changelog in the main post for details, and feel free to ask for clarification. Now that I've got that stuff outta the way, I can get on to actually implementing new dialogue, instead of fixing old...
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:07 am

Fixed the latest bug.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:36 pm

Updated AGAIN fixing the problem that everyone's having with yesterday's vanilla Refactor release. Both Stranger and non-Stranger dialogue should now function as expected.

EDIT: Just updated for a THIRD time today to make Innkeeper dialogue actually show up, but know that they in-stomach dialogue for actual innkeepers doesn't appear to be working ATM. Working on fixing it.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby TeritheSwallower » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:29 pm

Out of curiosity, does this require the Skyrim Devourment Male and Female mod from Galmar1313?
User avatar
TeritheSwallower
New to the forum
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:23 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:31 pm

TeritheSwallower wrote:Out of curiosity, does this require the Skyrim Devourment Male and Female mod from Galmar1313?


Nope, it's for MarkDF's Refactor thereof: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60444

It's superior in terms of stability, feature-completeness, and support.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:10 pm

Updated again to ACTUALLY fix Stranger Dialogue. For good. Hopefully.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Masxohn » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:26 pm

Since stranger dialogue was move to here along with the innkeeper dialogue. Some suggestions and some bug reports (cause lovely bugs).
Bug reports: I noticed some things weren't working: 1: dialogue topic somewhere that should let you out of being in endo didn't, and another where their lines after letting them out remained the same as if you had just endo'd them, due to shear number I wasn't able to track them down. 2: as I was in SSEEdit I went to take a look at stranger dialogue (it really did need better organization and proper labeling) and noticed a few of them had < Error: Could not be resolved > decided to do the quick check in SSEEdit for errors and got 138 out of 1793 records which seems to all the stranger dialogue (no clue what ##0F3DDF or ##0F3DE0 are supposed to even be along with the other 3 or 6 other error formids).
Suggestion: I'd separate out stranger + innkeeper dialogue into a separate (both of them in it) esp (possible esl?) largely due to dialogue context/difference resulting in it sticking out like a sore thumb amongst the other dialogues, and also for better ease in finding and fixing bugs.
Spoiler: show
Ironically just before it was removed from Refactor I'd figured out what was wrong exactly (with it's way of doing it then) and fixed it and reported how to fix it.
Masxohn
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:47 am

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:13 pm

Masxohn wrote:Since stranger dialogue was move to here along with the innkeeper dialogue. Some suggestions and some bug reports (cause lovely bugs).
Bug reports: I noticed some things weren't working: 1: dialogue topic somewhere that should let you out of being in endo didn't, and another where their lines after letting them out remained the same as if you had just endo'd them, due to shear number I wasn't able to track them down. 2: as I was in SSEEdit I went to take a look at stranger dialogue (it really did need better organization and proper labeling) and noticed a few of them had < Error: Could not be resolved > decided to do the quick check in SSEEdit for errors and got 138 out of 1793 records which seems to all the stranger dialogue (no clue what ##0F3DDF or ##0F3DE0 are supposed to even be along with the other 3 or 6 other error formids).
Suggestion: I'd separate out stranger + innkeeper dialogue into a separate (both of them in it) esp (possible esl?) largely due to dialogue context/difference resulting in it sticking out like a sore thumb amongst the other dialogues, and also for better ease in finding and fixing bugs.
Spoiler: show
Ironically just before it was removed from Refactor I'd figured out what was wrong exactly (with it's way of doing it then) and fixed it and reported how to fix it.


Ah yikes, I got the dialoguemeister on my case. Seriously though Max your bug reports are always super well-informed, thanks for stopping in.

Are you using the very latest version (from 8pm central today)? Looking at that one with xEdit, I only see one error, in a place that shouldn't affect anything.

Concerning the organization, yeah, it's a bit labyrinthine. I doubt Ryan ever expected anyone else to look into the tree structure, so it's very compact... And more or less indecipherable. I actually compacted it more today to solve a number of problems caused by migrating it to my mod.

Mark has suggested the same idea with moving it to it's own separate esl, and it's something I'm considering. I'll have to give the implementation of that some more thought, but I probably will end up doing it eventually.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Masxohn » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:38 pm

Gherking wrote:
Masxohn wrote:Since stranger dialogue was move to here along with the innkeeper dialogue. Some suggestions and some bug reports (cause lovely bugs).
Bug reports: I noticed some things weren't working: 1: dialogue topic somewhere that should let you out of being in endo didn't, and another where their lines after letting them out remained the same as if you had just endo'd them, due to shear number I wasn't able to track them down. 2: as I was in SSEEdit I went to take a look at stranger dialogue (it really did need better organization and proper labeling) and noticed a few of them had < Error: Could not be resolved > decided to do the quick check in SSEEdit for errors and got 138 out of 1793 records which seems to all the stranger dialogue (no clue what ##0F3DDF or ##0F3DE0 are supposed to even be along with the other 3 or 6 other error formids).
Suggestion: I'd separate out stranger + innkeeper dialogue into a separate (both of them in it) esp (possible esl?) largely due to dialogue context/difference resulting in it sticking out like a sore thumb amongst the other dialogues, and also for better ease in finding and fixing bugs.
Spoiler: show
Ironically just before it was removed from Refactor I'd figured out what was wrong exactly (with it's way of doing it then) and fixed it and reported how to fix it.


Ah yikes, I got the dialoguemeister on my case. Seriously though Max your bug reports are always super well-informed, thanks for stopping in.

Are you using the very latest version (from 8pm central today)? Looking at that one with xEdit, I only see one error, in a place that shouldn't affect anything.

Concerning the organization, yeah, it's a bit labyrinthine. I doubt Ryan ever expected anyone else to look into the tree structure, so it's very compact... And more or less indecipherable. I actually compacted it more today to solve a number of problems caused by migrating it to my mod.

Mark has suggested the same idea with moving it to it's own separate esl, and it's something I'm considering. I'll have to give the implementation of that some more thought, but I probably will end up doing it eventually.

I downloaded it at about 6PM (EST) on 4/14/2021 (month/day/year, including this cause differences in world due to timezones and different areas have different ways the computer displays due to differences in the world the days/months), just downloaded a fresh copy (about 3 minutes) to do some checks and only 1 error as well. Ironically I had no problems figures out the tree structure for strangers dialogue (could've used better labeling and a bit more organization, like number order instead of 5 being in-between 13 and 14) and even found all the strangers dialogue options in the mass of dialogue options rather fast and easily (6pm version).
Spoiler of most of my thoughts on why it'd be better to put strangers + innkeeper into it's own thing:
Spoiler: show
After browsing and experiencing in-game the dialogue options, the tone shift and wording between the 2 are is stark contrast, this seems to boil down to the primary concerns of the dialogue options, one is more jolly/upbeat while the other is a variety of what you would think would be responses from the unknown, aka varied. Another is that stranger + innkeeper were apart of refactor until recently so they fit nice and snug in with it's general dialogue (vanilla? modding a mod?). Yet another reason is that due to the wording difference (tone?) some people would want stranger + innkeeper but not the other stuff, meanwhile some people would want the other stuff and not the innkeeper + stranger. The reason I made earlier about ease of updating/bug testing still applies along with being able to reduce the mass of dialogue options.

Also funnily enough the dialogue is not that bad (in organization and shear number) at least to me, then again I did learn all the scripts, dialogue, AI, packages, ect. for a mod (tame beast) to change how 1 NPC would act just because of an apparent mod bug/conflict I got in my Oldrim that I found to be rather nice (was bored).
Masxohn
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:47 am

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:45 am

Updated to play nice with today's version.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby nopeman777 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:48 pm

So with the new update including player reformation are you considering adding or changing lines for player as prey? If so I would be happy to help put more down in the doc
User avatar
nopeman777
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:21 am

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:04 pm

nopeman777 wrote:So with the new update including player reformation are you considering adding or changing lines for player as prey? If so I would be happy to help put more down in the doc


Yes, I definitely am. I've been wanting to add more new content (like the stuff you've been submitting) for a while now, but have been too busy making sure everything works right with the new systems. Now that it more or less does...
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Masxohn » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:04 am

From the 14th version (so it's in the latest version as well) ##0EEC75 formid (stranger dialogue response) calls the wrong function (meant to switch into lethal but attempts to switch endo into endo from the looks of it), uncertain if other similar responses have the same issue.
Spoiler: show
It calls TIF__SwitchLethalPlayer when I think it should be calling TIF__LethalDisablePlayer which FE###B4A does
Masxohn
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:47 am

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:45 am

Masxohn wrote:From the 14th version (so it's in the latest version as well) ##0EEC75 formid (stranger dialogue response) calls the wrong function (meant to switch into lethal but attempts to switch endo into endo from the looks of it), uncertain if other similar responses have the same issue.
Spoiler: show
It calls TIF__SwitchLethalPlayer when I think it should be calling TIF__LethalDisablePlayer which FE###B4A does


Switch lethal will work here, but I have noticed that a bunch of the scripts inexplicably no longer work after updating Devourment yesterday. Time to take a look...

EDIT: Looks like you were right. Switch lethal used to work either way, but now it seems to only work for switching back to endo... Urgh.

Anyhow, updated to fix that.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:42 pm

Hmgh. I can't seem to get Reviviy to work on digested folks.
[I'm using Immersive Wenches so I can summon my own buxom meal-girls at will.]
Digested an Argonian [she was HAPPY to go] and I'm holding her skull. Can't see to revive it even when I hold it with E.
... at the same time I'm also using the "spells in hands" one. I'm seeing references to one under Powers. How do I get that?
User avatar
Ryan-Drakel
---
 
Posts: 1603
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:20 am

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:47 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Hmgh. I can't seem to get Reviviy to work on digested folks.
[I'm using Immersive Wenches so I can summon my own buxom meal-girls at will.]
Digested an Argonian [she was HAPPY to go] and I'm holding her skull. Can't see to revive it even when I hold it with E.
... at the same time I'm also using the "spells in hands" one. I'm seeing references to one under Powers. How do I get that?


Revivify is actually supposed to bring back like, decorational corpses. The dead adventurers and stuff that Skyrim uses as set dressing. Then again, since Mark DID make an unused ReviveToWorld function, I guess I could actually make it work like how you were imagining... Huh.

I don't know if I feel smart or dumb for getting feature ideas from people misunderstanding my vague spell descriptions. I'll see if I can put out a version that does that tomorrow. In the meantime, you can reform skulls with Vanilla refactor by just swallowing them. Hold them like you are, and then press z.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795&p=2858981#p2858981
User avatar
Gherking
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AngelOfTaxes, Baklan, bastofilou, BellyButtlet, catryu, CrystalKiller88, Erecant, Guitex, hahalol, jada2, jokerert1, Lannibal, Lostsoulxv, mightyboom, MomoniXX, mrvoice, QMR, Sheights, Slinker, soclose213, TheBlindSalmon, theleech1, Tooka, Younger99