Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:35 am

New update to dialogue! Fixed the above bungle and a bunch of spelling errors, and added the much-coveted ability to toggle off NPC's referring to you as the Dovahkiin!
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Younger99 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:17 am

The mod seems to install correctly but the MCM Menu doesn't seem to be loading.
Otherwise, it seems to work.
Are you meant to install it manually?
Younger99
Participator

Postby LittleSlimy » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:37 pm

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/66634

So now you can poop spherical soul gems.
LittleSlimy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gherking » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:09 pm

Younger99 wrote:The mod seems to install correctly but the MCM Menu doesn't seem to be loading.
Otherwise, it seems to work.
Are you meant to install it manually?

I updated to fix this yesterday; try that.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Younger99 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:03 am

Gherking wrote:I updated to fix this yesterday; try that.

I will soon and I'll update you if I have any luck with it.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Dongers » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:35 am

So, the stranger dialogue seems to have a semi consistent issue. The dialogue prompts of an interaction won't be erased for an npc. So, let's say, you get the kinky stranger dialogue. Well, whether you get reformed or escape, that npc will now almost always react with the options in that dialogue tree. If you get endo'd your character won't be considered eaten and instead the main dialogue menu opens (the one with the [Vore] option). If you get lethally vored the dialogue of the previous stranger interaction will play. It sometimes overwrites new stranger interactions with the same npc too. Let's say, after escaping, I get the drunk stranger dialogue with the same NPC that I just had the alchemist stranger dialogue with. Instead of continuing the drunk dialogue after they eat me they instead switch to the alchemist dialogue.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Gherking » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:43 am

Updated both major mods, check LL main post for details!
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheMastermind » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:29 am

I cannot download the mods from Loverslab. Norton web protection detects them as malicious downloads and prevents it from happening. I can't stop it from doing this nor do I really want to.
I've downloaded other mods from Loverslab without issue before, however those mods were displayed in a download window rather than being embedded into a post.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gherking » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:56 am

TheMastermind wrote:I cannot download the mods from Loverslab. Norton web protection detects them as malicious downloads and prevents it from happening. I can't stop it from doing this nor do I really want to.
I've downloaded other mods from Loverslab without issue before, however those mods were displayed in a download window rather than being embedded into a post.

Huh. I added a dropbox mirror, let me know if that solves it for you.

Edit: a week later ill assume it did lol
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dongers » Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:16 am

Not sure how feasible this is, but I really like the belly transport, but that only lets you travel to the predetermined inns. When playing a mod like Beyond Skyrim it's almost useless. So would travel towards custom destinations be possible? I'm aware that you can put those almost anywhere, but that would be the players fault if their transport can't make it there.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Gherking » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:23 pm

Dongers wrote:Not sure how feasible this is, but I really like the belly transport, but that only lets you travel to the predetermined inns. When playing a mod like Beyond Skyrim it's almost useless. So would travel towards custom destinations be possible? I'm aware that you can put those almost anywhere, but that would be the players fault if their transport can't make it there.

This is a very interesting proposition, and I feel it could be a real nifty feature. Unfortunately, I haven't the slightest idea how to make it happen - as far as I know, it doesn't actually place any kind of invisible marker in the world, but is rather a UI thing in your map screen. Still, I'll do a bit of research.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:06 pm

I've detected the existance of an "Ankha" race mod for Devourment and I am having difficulty locating it. Where might I find it?
... if I missed it in this thread then D'oh!
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Masxohn » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:12 pm

Gherking wrote:
Dongers wrote:Not sure how feasible this is, but I really like the belly transport, but that only lets you travel to the predetermined inns. When playing a mod like Beyond Skyrim it's almost useless. So would travel towards custom destinations be possible? I'm aware that you can put those almost anywhere, but that would be the players fault if their transport can't make it there.

This is a very interesting proposition, and I feel it could be a real nifty feature. Unfortunately, I haven't the slightest idea how to make it happen - as far as I know, it doesn't actually place any kind of invisible marker in the world, but is rather a UI thing in your map screen. Still, I'll do a bit of research.

Take a look at how " Tame the Beasts of Skyrim II SE " handles setting a pet's home. Because if I remember correctly, about a year ago I was messing with the AI packages and had that location as one of the destinations for it to wander between when not in use/summoned.
Also the problems with stuff not being able to pathfind to various locations is a result of "can open doors" being set to false most of the time. I couldn't find out if there was a papyrus command/function or other such thing to set said value to true to whatever the command/function is run on or if the other stuff was attached/assigned to them. And yes, apparently that open cave entrance counted as a "door".
Masxohn
Participator

Postby Gherking » Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:42 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:I've detected the existance of an "Ankha" race mod for Devourment and I am having difficulty locating it. Where might I find it?
... if I missed it in this thread then D'oh!

This would be an odd place for it to be, since I am a dialogue modder and I don't really know Nomu. You should be able to find it in the file sharing channel of the discord.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gherking » Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:45 am

Masxohn wrote:
Gherking wrote:

Take a look at how " Tame the Beasts of Skyrim II SE " handles setting a pet's home. Because if I remember correctly, about a year ago I was messing with the AI packages and had that location as one of the destinations for it to wander between when not in use/summoned.
Also the problems with stuff not being able to pathfind to various locations is a result of "can open doors" being set to false most of the time. I couldn't find out if there was a papyrus command/function or other such thing to set said value to true to whatever the command/function is run on or if the other stuff was attached/assigned to them. And yes, apparently that open cave entrance counted as a "door".

thumbs up emoji
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chugly » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:21 am

I'm having two small problems currently with the dialogue mod:

1. I cant seem to initiate lethal vore through dialogue. If I ask a character if I can eat them my character can only respond with that they are full, but if it is an unwilling npc I can endo them. I am not given the option to digest someone in my belly by talking to them either, just asking them how they are doing and spitting them out.

2. Is there a way to tone down the frequency of npcs talking after eating someone? I like the feature but I wish there was either a toggle or limit how often they speak about it.
Chugly
New to the forum

Postby Gherking » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:50 pm

Chugly wrote:I'm having two small problems currently with the dialogue mod:

1. I cant seem to initiate lethal vore through dialogue. If I ask a character if I can eat them my character can only respond with that they are full, but if it is an unwilling npc I can endo them. I am not given the option to digest someone in my belly by talking to them either, just asking them how they are doing and spitting them out.

2. Is there a way to tone down the frequency of npcs talking after eating someone? I like the feature but I wish there was either a toggle or limit how often they speak about it.

First part sounds like you're missing EZ2C or some other dialogue UI extender. I have a copy up on the LL version of this thread.

As for the second part, that should be easy for me to do. I'll add it to the notes for the next release.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:12 am

I have question, sometimes I get 4 vore options and sometimes 5 against relatively neutral NPC is this somehow controlled or random. Like if personality controls it or what?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game