VRChat Vore Avatars (2024) Robot happy new years!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Bradash's VRChat Vore Avatars (2022 New Plans)

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:24 pm

SO!
VRChat sure is goin' to shit now, huh, folks?
Let's help make it clear to the devs of the game itself that we're not happy with what they've done.
Stay off the game until they drop Easy AntiCheat, and if you've got a VRChat+ subscription, can it.
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bradash » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:04 pm

PervyLesbian02 wrote:SO!
VRChat sure is goin' to shit now, huh, folks?
Let's help make it clear to the devs of the game itself that we're not happy with what they've done.
Stay off the game until they drop Easy AntiCheat, and if you've got a VRChat+ subscription, can it.

Added the least amount of features, instead blocked all the communities features.
https://youtu.be/UDGt_KAwnBo
Bradash
Been posting for a bit

Postby wierdo2000 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:36 pm

if the Owner of this post reads this, could they transfer the vore models into NeosVR? there is already a vore mod on it, lots of love
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby chris9774 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:41 am

Joined the world, only saw like 2 models and couldn't find any others, and they both looked basically the same, am i missing something or?
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Postby HavocLordX » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:19 am

chris9774 wrote:Joined the world, only saw like 2 models and couldn't find any others, and they both looked basically the same, am i missing something or?

There's a hidden button labeled "Vore Bar" in the Control Mechanisms by the entrance. you'll have to use a Flashlight to see it. As it's kinda dark in that area.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby chris9774 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:09 pm

HavocLordX wrote:
chris9774 wrote:Joined the world, only saw like 2 models and couldn't find any others, and they both looked basically the same, am i missing something or?

There's a hidden button labeled "Vore Bar" in the Control Mechanisms by the entrance. you'll have to use a Flashlight to see it. As it's kinda dark in that area.

That helps, thank you

EDIT: If i favorite these, is that the only way to save them? Sorry if this is a basic ass question, never used VRchat really
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Postby theponyluna » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:52 pm

Could you actually transfer em to ChilloutVR? Theres a script and everything to convert em to CVR. Plus, there's no EAC on there.
theponyluna
New to the forum

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:28 am

chris9774 wrote:
HavocLordX wrote:

That helps, thank you

EDIT: If i favorite these, is that the only way to save them? Sorry if this is a basic ass question, never used VRchat really

Favoriting them is the only way to save them, unfortunately.
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:53 am

wierdo2000 wrote:if the Owner of this post reads this, could they transfer the vore models into NeosVR? there is already a vore mod on it, lots of love

I suggest avoiding NeosVR after seeing that they have their own cryptocurrency bs... buuuuuuuuuuut... that vore mod is luring me in, ngl...
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bradash » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:06 pm

wierdo2000 wrote:if the Owner of this post reads this, could they transfer the vore models into NeosVR? there is already a vore mod on it, lots of love

I could try I just need to figure where I can meet people to make system working, or maybe there is videos for it?
Bradash
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bradash » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:11 pm

theponyluna wrote:Could you actually transfer em to ChilloutVR? Theres a script and everything to convert em to CVR. Plus, there's no EAC on there.

Yeah it could be easier to do that than NeosVR, does it convert all the 3.0 avatar features?
Bradash
Been posting for a bit

Postby BeautifulBlue » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:52 pm

Can you add my mom
BeautifulBlue
New to the forum

Postby wierdo2000 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:07 am

PervyLesbian02 wrote:

I suggest avoiding NeosVR after seeing that they have their own cryptocurrency bs... buuuuuuuuuuut... that vore mod is luring me in, ngl...

they are removing the crypto bs, They arent VRC. they are actually listening to the community.
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:56 am

wierdo2000 wrote:
PervyLesbian02 wrote:

they are removing the crypto bs, They arent VRC. they are actually listening to the community.

Oh, sweet.
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby brodash » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:39 am

I had to double check to make sure I didn't do this while drunk. Kind of weird that we have a similar name
brodash
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bradash » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:53 pm

brodash wrote:I had to double check to make sure I didn't do this while drunk. Kind of weird that we have a similar name

Lmao, very funny seeing such a similar name.
Bradash
Been posting for a bit

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:37 pm

Saw the Feilong avatar was usable on Quest. Grabbed it and moved to a private instance of the Heavy-R Buffet to check out the vore animation in first-person.
Turned me on more than I think any vore art ever will. Fantastic work on it, can't wait to see what else you create when you have the time!
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krono » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:51 am

How do I even find anything vore realted on NeosVR? I don't see any vore worlds. Is there a codeword or a group or something I need to search?

Sorry for the off topic questions.
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wierdo2000 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:31 pm

Krono wrote:

How do I even find anything vore realted on NeosVR? I don't see any vore worlds. Is there a codeword or a group or something I need to search?

Sorry for the off topic questions.

there is a discord fore neos vore only, go to contacts, search for "USFN orion, prove to them you are an adult, get acces to discord"
other wise just look for user with the vore logo on thier avatar or peek into your mouth every time you speak, they arent hard to find.
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby ConfirmPassword » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:07 am

I noticed there are sometimes private worlds in Heavy R Buffet that are populated, is this a proper meet? I've been popping in and out of the public one the last few weeks, and it's rarely people actually interested in the theme.
Here to judge and enjoy, and I wish the same joy to you.
ConfirmPassword
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game