Searching for games with player as pred

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Searching for games with player as pred

Postby Souls6 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:05 pm

The title says all. Just wanted to know some of the games here on Eka's where you, the player can be pred, since a lot of them have player strictly prey. I know of God Comolex and Nyan adventures for example.
Souls6
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:30 pm

Re: Searching for games with player as pred

Postby unzipsdick » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:11 pm

Vore Night is one, but it's very short and was sadly abandoned some time ago. There's also the extremely customizable Unbridled Hedonism, though it's in a very different vein to the ones you mentioned.
"What was it he said that got everyone so upset?"
"Be kind to each other."
"Oh yeah, that'll do it."
User avatar
unzipsdick
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:15 pm
Location: Horny Jail, Green Dolphin Street

Re: Searching for games with player as pred

Postby Antigone » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:51 pm

A way back home (Early devellopement, 2/3 hours lifespan) (RPG with non-boring mechanics. I mean t, it's really well made. F/F).
Open Vore (Very Early access, customisable pred and game, FM?/FM?)
Project Glutt (Early devellopement, 2D vore platformer, 1 hour lifespan; F/F(playerpred); ?/F(Playerprey))
VoreRanch (Kind of Stardew Valley but with vore. And less mechanics, MF(+monster)/MF(+monster))
VoreWar (Strategic, you control armies; MF?/MF? (High customisation)
As unzipdick said, Unbridled Hedonism. Incredibly good when you have constructed an entire library of vore character's pictures.

Starbound voremod, Terraria voremod, Rimworld voremod, Skyrim vore mod (of course), Fallout vore mod, Sims4 voremod.

Here you go ;)
User avatar
Antigone
New to the forum
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:33 pm

Re: Searching for games with player as pred

Postby 676darkness » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:29 pm

try chocola its has a good story.
676darkness
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 01, 2020 10:01 pm

Re: Searching for games with player as pred

Postby Bright » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:47 pm

I would like to plug evil overlord.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
User avatar
Bright
Heavy user
 
Posts: 13133
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:17 pm

Re: Searching for games with player as pred

Postby GooInABox » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:31 pm

-I might as well plug my own game Amalgamation while I'm here, as it's got a decent amount of pred scenes and I'm (slowly) working towards the next update.
-There's also Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 (along with the prequel) that have a mix of pred and prey scenes.
-Then there's VGame, which I should warn has something of a brutal difficulty curve and is somewhat old with the occasional crash, but I've been able to play it to completion once.
-If you're okay with pure text, Brpdchainsaw has several text adventures (third one linked here with links to the first two in the main post) that focuses on the player having sex with and eating a variety of characters. Extreme replayability.
-There's also Nomad which is a bit of a grind, but I've sunk some time into it. I'm not sure what the current development status is, however.
-I found a new branch of a Rimworld Vore mod on Loverslab here that I haven't seen mentioned here, but it's still WIP. It's got functioning digestion stages, Endo functionality, and minimum bugs from my personal testing, but currently all vore actions have to be instigated by the player (pawns voring on their own initiative is supposedly the very next thing on the to-do list), but technically right now it can fulfill your desire for player-as-pred.

Edit:
-There's also Gluttony, which is new on the block and has a couple of scenes with a focus on player as pred.
-F.F.F. by heromc also casts the player as a pred along with your party members eating and being eaten by other NPCs. I think it's even playable on mobile as it's a web game rather than a dedicated download.
User avatar
GooInABox
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: Searching for games with player as pred

Postby RedX132613 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:31 am

Glad to hear Amalgamation isn't dead. It's one of the best ones out there.
RedX132613
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:11 am

Re: Searching for games with player as pred

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:15 am

My one: Tsumi Umi Sushi though can swap to prey at times for certain events. Can't remember the free version had prey player events.
Image
Content: [Patreon] [DeviantArt] Games: [Tsumi Umi Sushi]
User avatar
Daichi777
Participator
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:17 am
Location: Australia / NZ

Re: Searching for games with player as pred

Postby ouphe » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:01 pm

I'll plug my own game here, The Howling
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=56894
Player is a Male Werewolf pred
User avatar
ouphe
Participator
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Waiting in the dark

Re: Searching for games with player as pred

Postby Rashdolphin » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:22 pm

Vorardia is pretty good with player pred unlocked pretty quick into the game and has a wide variety of characters and vore methods
Rashdolphin
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:08 am

Re: Searching for games with player as pred

Postby vgove » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:57 pm

is there a link to vorardia?
User avatar
vgove
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:59 pm

Re: Searching for games with player as pred

Postby Rashdolphin » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:32 pm

On the games directory at the top of the forums, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to repost it so I will refer to there.
Rashdolphin
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:08 am

Re: Searching for games with player as pred

Postby vgove » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:53 pm

it is not there
User avatar
vgove
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:59 pm

Re: Searching for games with player as pred

Postby Rashdolphin » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:15 pm

Sorry, forgot where it was :oops: here is the download https://mega.nz/file/Ws0i0SCb#hlMzSrAEO ... HuUjOP-Cy0
Rashdolphin
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:08 am

Re: Searching for games with player as pred

Postby TimeDefeat » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:18 pm

Antigone wrote:A way back home (Early devellopement, 2/3 hours lifespan) (RPG with non-boring mechanics. I mean t, it's really well made. F/F).
Open Vore (Very Early access, customisable pred and game, FM?/FM?)


I haven't heard about this one before, and can't find it on the site. Do you have a link?
TimeDefeat
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:43 pm

Re: Searching for games with player as pred

Postby Asafen » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:15 pm

TimeDefeat wrote:I haven't heard about this one before, and can't find it on the site. Do you have a link?

Both of them are on Ekas, and the thread title for the second is Mysta's OpenVore.
Asafen
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:58 am

Re: Searching for games with player as pred

Postby TimeDefeat » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:20 pm

Thank you!
TimeDefeat
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:43 pm

Re: Searching for games with player as pred

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:45 pm

Souls6 wrote:The title says all. Just wanted to know some of the games here on Eka's where you, the player can be pred, since a lot of them have player strictly prey. I know of God Comolex and Nyan adventures for example.


FightFuckFeed has player predding as well as player prey, dunno if that sorta thing interests you?
User avatar
EnderDracolich
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:58 pm
Location: Suum cuique

Re: Searching for games with player as pred

Postby EternalAbyss » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:49 pm

Antigone wrote:Open Vore (Very Early access, customisable pred and game, FM?/FM?)

can i get a link to that?
User avatar
EternalAbyss
New to the forum
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 24, 2020 12:40 pm

Re: Searching for games with player as pred

Postby RandomInjury » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:33 am

GooInABox wrote:-I might as well plug my own game Amalgamation while I'm here, as it's got a decent amount of pred scenes and I'm (slowly) working towards the next update.
-There's also Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 (along with the prequel) that have a mix of pred and prey scenes.
-Then there's VGame, which I should warn has something of a brutal difficulty curve and is somewhat old with the occasional crash, but I've been able to play it to completion once.
-If you're okay with pure text, Brpdchainsaw has several text adventures (third one linked here with links to the first two in the main post) that focuses on the player having sex with and eating a variety of characters. Extreme replayability.
-There's also Nomad which is a bit of a grind, but I've sunk some time into it. I'm not sure what the current development status is, however.
-I found a new branch of a Rimworld Vore mod on Loverslab here that I haven't seen mentioned here, but it's still WIP. It's got functioning digestion stages, Endo functionality, and minimum bugs from my personal testing, but currently all vore actions have to be instigated by the player (pawns voring on their own initiative is supposedly the very next thing on the to-do list), but technically right now it can fulfill your desire for player-as-pred.

Edit:
-There's also Gluttony, which is new on the block and has a couple of scenes with a focus on player as pred.
-F.F.F. by heromc also casts the player as a pred along with your party members eating and being eaten by other NPCs. I think it's even playable on mobile as it's a web game rather than a dedicated download.


To answer your question about Nomad it's still being worked on, but normal updates aren't happening because it's being ported to unity, which is a monumental task, community updates can still happen but are rare right now.
User avatar
RandomInjury
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:39 am

Next

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Anjyre, friendlytacticalnuke, gamer411, HybridLyon, MobiusTheIce, mykdrage, NeatyDude, Nnaerie, P1at7pus, pelr30, RenaTheVixen, rytpqe, salamoun, Shadowlyger, UlmerWolf, Unicornwill, valgos33, voreexpert176, WinnieTwerewolf