Vore Days (Gym Partner DLC Out Now!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Days

Postby Dotsu » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:22 am

Datstrudel wrote:Zikik you mad lad, this is your best game yet. I hope you continue on this or do a sequel of some kind. (I was surprised to see an old sprite edit I did in this game. I totally forgot about my first Vore game. Lol)

A few suggestions I’d make are constructive I hope.
I think some dialogue could be improved. Some things like just up and asking to be eaten are fine, but I think there’s a few ways those could be improved. (I’d be willing to assist on the side with it if you wanted, since I do enjoy writing.)

I think more maw, throat, and internal belly shots would be cool to see.

This may be asking for too much, but perhaps more stuff to do on the side between school and home. Basically a bit more freedom. (I could totally see this being converted into a great RPG Maker game.)

Also, I kind of wish there was either a POV image of the players full belly or a sprite for the player. That would be a cool addition.

Also a bit of an odd spoiler question.
Spoiler: show
At the end of the Pred and Neutral routes, Sarah goes off randomly to be eaten by a friend or sharks. Are there more variations to this?

Yeah, overall a fantastic VN. Probably my favorite visual novel Vore game.

I can see this being a interesting rpg maker type game but the thing is on that would it be like A way back home in that way or would it be more like high stakes game? In each respect though there would to be way more content i could see as a rpg maker game it being beaten in around 5 to 20 minutes if someone save scums an tries everything.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby subsubs » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:13 am

Nice
subsubs
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:22 am

Dotsu wrote:
Datstrudel wrote:Zikik you mad lad, this is your best game yet. I hope you continue on this or do a sequel of some kind. (I was surprised to see an old sprite edit I did in this game. I totally forgot about my first Vore game. Lol)

I think some dialogue could be improved. Some things like just up and asking to be eaten are fine, but I think there’s a few ways those could be improved. (I’d be willing to assist on the side with it if you wanted, since I do enjoy writing.)

This may be asking for too much, but perhaps more stuff to do on the side between school and home. Basically a bit more freedom. (I could totally see this being converted into a great RPG Maker game.)

Also, I kind of wish there was either a POV image of the players full belly or a sprite for the player. That would be a cool addition.

At the end of the Pred and Neutral routes, Sarah goes off randomly to be eaten by a friend or sharks. Are there more variations to this?

I can see this being a interesting rpg maker type game but the thing is on that would it be like A way back home in that way or would it be more like high stakes game? In each respect though there would to be way more content i could see as a rpg maker game it being beaten in around 5 to 20 minutes if someone save scums an tries everything.

I’ve worked with rpg maker before and I think there’s ways to make it so that’s not possible. For one, adding lots of new scenes would work. Since Zikik is borrowing sprite edits from around the community, it would always be easy to add more. Also, creating a Vore combat system could add some interesting gameplay. Perhaps restricting saving to the beginning or end of the day would work as well for trying to prevent save scumming. There’s definitely a lot someone could do to make the game a decent length.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:31 am

Loving the game! It really is great. Just on question, is it not possible to have sound affects of someone inside of their belly? Same goes with you eating someone or someone eats you. Just saying it could enhance the experience. But its your call and I don't like to pressure no one. Really great game!
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby EvilCloneofUnskilled » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:02 pm

I love this game, but I have some problems with how the RNG works. More specifically, I'm a bit annoyed about the fact that you can randomly get forced to one ending due to bad luck without any options to avoid it. While I under understand the enjoyment of your fate being left to chance, it would feel nice to at least have some option to avoid the forced rng for the scenes where you have to face the rng.
EvilCloneofUnskilled
New to the forum

Postby EvilCloneofUnskilled » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:05 pm

Great game, but I'm not a fan of how some days have a forced rng based vore scene that can end the game. It would be nice if we had an option that allowed us to select what happens next instead of leaving it up to chance for those scenes.
EvilCloneofUnskilled
New to the forum

Postby Dotsu » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:11 pm

Datstrudel wrote:
Dotsu wrote:

I’ve worked with rpg maker before and I think there’s ways to make it so that’s not possible. For one, adding lots of new scenes would work. Since Zikik is borrowing sprite edits from around the community, it would always be easy to add more. Also, creating a Vore combat system could add some interesting gameplay. Perhaps restricting saving to the beginning or end of the day would work as well for trying to prevent save scumming. There’s definitely a lot someone could do to make the game a decent length.

That is a good idea an i would do that to but my problem is i dont have a copy to rpg maker. otherwise i would make my own vore game. rip me lol
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby RealZikik » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:21 pm

Glad you enjoyed it. I'm definitely going to keep everyone's suggestions in mind. I think maybe in a later project in the same style, I'll make it less linear so there's more directions the story can go. As for a visual for the main character, I designed a character in kisekae a while back that I'll be using for it whenever I get around to working on it. Of course, I got other projects that need my attention first, like adding music and sound to this and Feeding Them. But some of my non-vore projects are taking up most of my time right now.

And to answer your question:
Sarah is always going to be eaten if you're going to go on to the pred or neutral routes. If she hasn't been eaten by their mother beforehand, which is one of the possible RNG scenes on day 5, she will have her final conversation with her brother at the end of the sixth day. Of course, if she's eaten by their mother, you will not be able to see her scene during the prey route.

LazyLegion95 wrote:Just on question, is it not possible to have sound affects of someone inside of their belly? Same goes with you eating someone or someone eats you. Just saying it could enhance the experience.

I'm planning on it. While the story is complete, I've still gotta add music and sound effects.

EvilCloneofUnskilled wrote:I love this game, but I have some problems with how the RNG works. More specifically, I'm a bit annoyed about the fact that you can randomly get forced to one ending due to bad luck without any options to avoid it. While I under understand the enjoyment of your fate being left to chance, it would feel nice to at least have some option to avoid the forced rng for the scenes where you have to face the rng.

Originally I wasn't going to, but my brain one day just said "do it", so I did. At the very least, I made sure to have a choice right before any of the RNG stuff, to make it slightly less annoying.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby jedsho1234 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:18 pm

This game was great! There were some scenes that definitely could stand to be fleshed out some more (some scenes were essentially "hey eat me" "k"), but there's a LOT of good stuff in the game. Thanks for your effort in making it!
jedsho1234
Somewhat familiar

Postby Junogray » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:44 am

This has been quite the gem of a Visual Novel to stumble on, easily a favorite and even without sound....
and by god...
IT'S MOD-ABLE!!! I love it even more
Two fish in a tank, one says to the other "so, you know how to drive this thing?"
Junogray
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:59 am

Alexius wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:so this is all player-as-prey?

Mostly player-as-prey. The player technically can be predator and eat other characters, but he has no images and therefore it all happens only in text. No visual representation.

How do you get to these scenes?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Alexius » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:11 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:How do you get to these scenes?

As far as I know, these can be encountered starting on day one. Basically you win games with characters and ask to eat them so they would submit themselves or use their own promises in order to claim them. There are many ways throughout the game, it would be too complicated to write a specific guide.
Alexius
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:01 pm

okay now that I started looking...

There REALLY needs to be a "Scat" Warning given I just had a scene reference it.

if there's descriptive scat, I'm gone.

Edit: This isn't RNG. Every time I encounter Sophia she ends my game. Is there no way to bypass that? Hrghh.h...
I've tried alternate branching paths and she still has a 100% chance of saying "NO CHOICE" and that's just.... AUGGGHHH!! That's not fun!
... wonder if going "100% pred" is causing it...

Edit Edit:
I'm starting to think RNG is not playing a factor at all. Trying to go 'full pred' and eat everyone I can and I keep getting blocked Each time by the "Surprise!" moment on Day 2.
I've been going back, re-loading and it keeps happening....
does this mean I gotta start all over again and again and again to even have a CHANCE of NOT getting chomped?

I've been experimenting and NOTHING I DO LETS ME GET PAST SOPHIA.
Thatis not rng. Something I'm doing's screwing me over.

Edit Edit edit:
.... I'm a damn fool... I never realized the Autosaves actually helped me with that....
... finally managed to complete the game with the pred ending..
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Junogray » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:07 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:okay now that I started looking...

There REALLY needs to be a "Scat" Warning given I just had a scene reference it.

if there's descriptive scat, I'm gone.

Edit: This isn't RNG. Every time I encounter Sophia she ends my game. Is there no way to bypass that? Hrghh.h...
I've tried alternate branching paths and she still has a 100% chance of saying "NO CHOICE" and that's just.... AUGGGHHH!! That's not fun!
... wonder if going "100% pred" is causing it...

Edit Edit:
I'm starting to think RNG is not playing a factor at all. Trying to go 'full pred' and eat everyone I can and I keep getting blocked Each time by the "Surprise!" moment on Day 2.
I've been going back, re-loading and it keeps happening....
does this mean I gotta start all over again and again and again to even have a CHANCE of NOT getting chomped?

I've been experimenting and NOTHING I DO LETS ME GET PAST SOPHIA.
Thatis not rng. Something I'm doing's screwing me over.

Edit Edit edit:
.... I'm a damn fool... I never realized the Autosaves actually helped me with that....
... finally managed to complete the game with the pred ending..

So I've noticed and been experimenting with the RNG and it seems like it isn't actuallly rolling a chance when you pick the option but the chance has already been rolled from some previous choice, I'm able to sometimes get the chance to change by going back a couple options and changing what I select but lets me continue on and the RNG scene might change, if not I just go back again simply by scroll wheeling up and pick my original choices again and it seems to roll that chance again...

I've been using that method to get each of the options and I'm not sure that's the intended affect
Two fish in a tank, one says to the other "so, you know how to drive this thing?"
Junogray
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Panzershark » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:33 pm

Junogray, Ryan-Drakel,
I have found it to be more reliable to save, reload to a much earlier save, then go back to the one you want to reroll the choice from. Dying and reloading from the main menu also works, and quitting the application and relaunching also seems to reroll.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby RealZikik » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:44 pm

Alexius wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:How do you get to these scenes?

As far as I know, these can be encountered starting on day one. Basically you win games with characters and ask to eat them so they would submit themselves or use their own promises in order to claim them. There are many ways throughout the game, it would be too complicated to write a specific guide.

I've included a guide with scenes that need to be triggered ahead of time. Most, if not all of the pred scenes should be included in there.

Ryan-Drakel wrote:There REALLY needs to be a "Scat" Warning given I just had a scene reference it.

For the most part, scat shouldn't be too detailed but I'll consider adding a warning in the future.

And for those struggling with RNG, make sure to save at pretty much every choice. If you get a game over, reload the last save and keep trying until you make it past the scene.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby anirishnirvana » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:45 pm

This was great fun to play.

However I did notice at times where the text from your other stories were copied over seemingly too well, namely when a name would be carried over (I think Sam was an example).
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby JeebyHeebies » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:04 pm

I have some feedback to give if you want it:

1: Considering his reactions to successfully avoiding being eaten, the protagonist seems WAY too eager to dive into people's throats. Every time there's an option to interact with someone unprompted he instantly requests it. There's even one where your sister offers to simply hold you in there after you ask for it and he instantly refuses and says to digest him. If scenes like those HAVE to include being eaten there should be options to either offer or resist as they try to do it without consent. Almost every scene with the mother in it is like this, so I think it should be an option for others as well. If not, a different solution could just be an "I changed my mind!" dialogue after you're past the point of no return. Now obviously most players including me are playing this JUST TO be eaten, but I prefer unwilling when there's no context or (good) reason for that. It also doesn't help that almost every willing vore scene plays out exactly the same, and the few unwillings there are have dialogue that's literally copy-pasted from each other.

2: Much more simply than the last one, in the scene where your mom eats you and your sister there's a huge missed opportunity for voreception. You're right there, face to face with her and both of you are about to die anyway even if you had gotten there unwillingly (and the only way there is both of you asking anyway.) Glad there is still voreception in the game though, that "stuffing" scene was super creative. Edit: Also I missed her doing exactly that earlier in the game at "surprise." I missed several other things too that I would add here but I don't want to keep editing this just because I hadn't seen every scene when I made it.

3: When Mom gives you the special "eating permit" or whatever it's called, the dialogues from it should be more special given the circumstances. You just gave up your entire life formally on a piece of paper. The pred you give it to should either be super emotional if you know them well, or very appreciative if you don't. It would be a huge deal to be picked for that. Now of course you could say they don't know you have the paper, since none of them even acknowledge it, but if they didn't that would be a huge plothole. Its purpose is to legally protect you from everyone except your selected pred, so that would mean everyone would have to know you have it or nothing is stopping them from just eating you anyway.

4: Lastly, I think with 1 or 2 characters there should be an endo ending, most likely with Daisy or Sarah. Like if you pick "I don't want this" since your mom forces you anyway, when you go to a character who actually cares about you they won't digest you. You just stay in their belly the rest of your life, still technically doing what your mom made you do but living nonetheless.

I would also suggest adding sound but that's already been addressed :p
JeebyHeebies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:37 am

Junogray wrote:This has been quite the gem of a Visual Novel to stumble on, easily a favorite and even without sound....
and by god...

You claim it's moddable... May I ask how??
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Notsexy10 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:35 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
Junogray wrote:This has been quite the gem of a Visual Novel to stumble on, easily a favorite and even without sound....
and by god...

You claim it's moddable... May I ask how??

If you download Renpy and a Javascript editor, simply put the game in your project directory. When you open Renpy, Vdays should be selectable, from there you can open the game script and mod to your hearts content.

I would also recommend using the included renpy tutorial to familiarize yourself with the engine.
Notsexy10
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game