Vore Days (Gym Partner DLC Out Now!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Days (Sprite Mod Available)

Postby Susuko » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:14 am

Well I managed to eat Jessica's and Erica's mom along to Daisy's mother.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby genericaccount » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:25 am

umakeisee wrote:
genericaccount wrote:Is 10 actually possible? Assuming a start of 4, you can eat Jessica's and Erica's mom, if you ate Jessica and Erica as part of your 4. That's 6. If you didn't eat Kloe and Katrin, then you can have May when she joins the vore club. 7. With your mod, you can eat Vera and Ms vore by going to the Teachers Lounge. 9. But that is it. Sophia and Ms Etum eat you if you ask. Ms Fey and Ms Skye don't let you. If you spared Daisy, then in your mod you can go on a date with her and Tetra, leading to eating both them and their mother later, but isn't that later, so it seems impossible. Or am I misremembering the order of the date and the rejection by mom?

You must not be going in with 4 girls eaten. You'd be able to eat Etum, Fey and Skye if you did. If you aren't dating Daisy, you can even eat Sophia.

I did Jessica and Erica, so I could have their mothers. And then random art girl, as well as the meal at the restaurant with Sarah, which I think is only in the DN&O mod. That adds up to 4
genericaccount
Been posting for a bit

Postby umakeisee » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:29 am

genericaccount wrote:I did Jessica and Erica, so I could have their mothers. And then random art girl, as well as the meal at the restaurant with Sarah, which I think is only in the DN&O mod. That adds up to 4

I'll make sure the restaurant girl isn't glitched, because one of those isn't counting. Edit: Yep, the restaurant girl didn't count. I'll fix that in the next release. For now, I'd recommend passing on the art girl and eating the Vore Club. If you eat enough girls, May will still show up on Day 7 for the club.
Last edited by umakeisee on Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:34 am

Well if you eat 4 girls then after eat 10 girls that all add to 14 so you wouldn't need to change anything in your moding umakeisee.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:57 am

Susuko wrote:That is weird since I somehow managed to eat enough girls that is 14 and managed to get to eat both Sarah and Mom with out needing to ask mom to eat her.

I forgot about May. If you eat everyone, it should be exactly 14. I'll still be reducing the requirement a bit, as I don't want it to be so strict.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LadyDeath115 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:18 am

RealZikik wrote:
Susuko wrote:So the new mod is just for how the characters will look like?

Yes. The new mod is just image files.

how do i install this one
LadyDeath115
New to the forum

Postby TheWildeWood » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:03 am

Where's the art of Mrs. Fey from?
TheWildeWood
Been posting for a bit

Postby ForggotenPrey » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:08 pm

TheWildeWood wrote:Where's the art of Mrs. Fey from?

I'm pretty sure it's Lancer Arturia Pendragon from Fate Grand Order
Edit* also question, was there more characters planed to be into game originally? because looking at the image files there's a whole lot of characters we've never meet
ForggotenPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheWildeWood » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:52 pm

ForggotenPrey wrote:

Edit* also question, was there more characters planed to be into game originally? because looking at the image files there's a whole lot of characters we've never meet

Thank you, found the sauce.

https://nhentai.net/g/316552/
TheWildeWood
Been posting for a bit

Postby RealZikik » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:07 am

ForggotenPrey wrote:

I just grabbed sprites from various vore games not knowing if I'd use them all.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby sackofpotatoes » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:03 am

Love your work so far! Out of curiosity, is Daisy's character design (non-DLC) based off of Sasha Necron from Demon Misfit Academy?
sackofpotatoes
New to the forum

Postby RealZikik » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:01 am

sackofpotatoes wrote:Love your work so far! Out of curiosity, is Daisy's character design (non-DLC) based off of Sasha Necron from Demon Misfit Academy?

I didn't design any of the original sprites. They were just pulled from various vore games that took their sprites from various places. I'm not even sure what character Daisy's sprites are.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby CastleCrashing » Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:30 am

sackofpotatoes wrote:Love your work so far! Out of curiosity, is Daisy's character design (non-DLC) based off of Sasha Necron from Demon Misfit Academy?

Daisy is Nelson from Azur Lane.
CastleCrashing
New to the forum

Postby RealZikik » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:39 pm

I don't have any new content ready at the moment, partially because I don't really have enough time to work on most of my projects lately. Every now and then I'll get to a point where I can do a bit of work. The add-on content for Vore Days is on hold at the moment. I do plan on finishing what I have for Jessica and Estelle. I do want to do more characters, but it is possible that I'll stop at them. My main vore project focus right now is a sequel to Vore Days. I said previously it would have no connection, but I change my mind all the time, so it'll be set in the same universe. Not only that, but I will be using characters from some of my cancelled projects like the original Vore Days 2. Can't make any promises as to when it'll come out but I'd guess anywhere from late 2022 to anywhere in 2023.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Susuko » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:51 pm

Ether way I'm for one looking forward to seeing what you do with Jessica and Estelle and seeing the new game that you will be working on just take your time on it Zikkik.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:18 pm

Take your time. Real life always comes first. I had a few weeks of IRL issues, but I'm finally making progress on my mod. Another user also said they were working on a fan game for Vore Days. We'll help you fill the gaps between releases, so no rush.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:16 pm

Well I for one would love to try all the new mods that are added to vore days.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 36inway » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:23 pm

I'm really enjoying the game but I can't seem to get past day 3 any help is appreciated
36inway
New to the forum

Re: Vore Days (DLC Available)

Postby CrimsonT3rror » Mon May 02, 2022 12:54 am

Nylonian wrote:Mac version won't open for some reason.

Yeah, having the same issue
CrimsonT3rror
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Thu May 05, 2022 2:56 pm

Two questions:
1) When I open the zip files for the mod I can substitute the identical files, right?
2) Do I also have to extract and open the files of the darling sister & Daisy mod, moving them all to in the "game" folder or do I keep them separated?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game