Vore Days (Gym Partner DLC Out Now!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Days

Postby snowkid0011 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:47 am

Can we choose our "sex" in future? (That the our main character is boy or girl.)
snowkid0011
Been posting for a bit

Postby Susuko » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:34 pm

I don't think that is planed in this game so I wouldn't keep your hopes up.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:38 pm

To elaborate, having a gender choice option would be ton of extra work. Any reference to the MC sex would need to be changed and any scene involving intercourse would need to have an alternate version. I don't see it happening and would not feel like it would be worth the effort as someone who has extensive knowledge of the game's code.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:45 am

Thought as much my self.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RealZikik » Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:52 am

snowkid0011 wrote:Can we choose our "sex" in future? (That the our main character is boy or girl.)

Vore Days was written with a male protagonist in mind and the game is pretty much complete so that's not going to change. The in progress sequel is being written with a female protagonist in mind. If I ever get finish the sequel, then maybe in a third game...?
Last edited by RealZikik on Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Susuko » Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:46 am

How are the two DLC's coming along Zikik?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RealZikik » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:26 pm

Susuko wrote:How are the two DLC's coming along Zikik?

Progress has been VERY slow since I've been so busy this year. Jessica's is the closest to completion, so hopefully I can get that out before the year ends.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Wyvern14 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:44 pm

I followed the instructions but I still can't get the dlc to work :P
Wyvern14
Been posting for a bit

Postby umakeisee » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:59 am

Wyvern14 wrote:I followed the instructions but I still can't get the dlc to work :P

I made a download that includes the first two DLC. It doesn't have the Kisekae stuff though. DLC Combo
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FireX » Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:36 pm

Mediafire link isn't working. Please help!
FireX
New to the forum

Postby Panzershark » Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:57 pm

FireX wrote:Mediafire link isn't working. Please help!

The post right above you has a link to the game with all the DLC included, and that is still up. This is what it leads to:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bygvryrj ... C.zip/file
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby RealZikik » Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:45 am

I really did try to make it as easy to understand as I possibly could, but if it's still not working, then yeah, I'd recommend just downloading umakeisee's mod.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby RealZikik » Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:39 pm

I was originally planning on finishing the new content before saying anything but I didn't have as much done as I thought I did. At the very least, I can confirm that there isn't that much left for me to do with Jessica's DLC. When I wrote the extra content for Sam's mom and Daisy, I just focused on those characters. Future DLC will have other characters appear even if they aren't the ones being focused on. I figured it would be fitting to have Daisy appear, along with a few other characters. Don't have an exact release date planned, but I highly believe I'll actually be done by the end of the year (I know I said that last year and it didn't happen). I'm also playing around with some different ideas, which are listed below.
Spoiler: show
- Feet
- Light Hard Vore
- Fetishes I've Briefly Touched In Previous DLC (Anal Vore, Naval Vore, Unbirthing, etc.)

Anyways, here are some screenshots.

Hopefully it really will be by the end of the year this time! ^^;
RealZikik
Participator

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:12 am

RealZikik wrote:I was originally planning on finishing the new content before saying anything but I didn't have as much done as I thought I did. At the very least, I can confirm that there isn't that much left for me to do with Jessica's DLC. When I wrote the extra content for Sam's mom and Daisy, I just focused on those characters. Future DLC will have other characters appear even if they aren't the ones being focused on. I figured it would be fitting to have Daisy appear, along with a few other characters. Don't have an exact release date planned, but I highly believe I'll actually be done by the end of the year (I know I said that last year and it didn't happen). I'm also playing around with some different ideas, which are listed below.
- Feet
- Light Hard Vore
- Fetishes I've Briefly Touched In Previous DLC (Anal Vore, Naval Vore, Unbirthing, etc.)

Anyways, here are some screenshots.

Hopefully it really will be by the end of the year this time! ^^;

Alright! Vore Days was one of my all time favorite vore games and a huge inspiration to start making my own game. Hyped to see it's still coming together!
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:41 pm

Sending my energy your way. The game muses are fickle and draining. May they treat you kindly.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DroolingPred » Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:16 pm

Oh wild! I hope there are still plenty more conventional oral scenes on the way, love to get a few more girls down my maw.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby RealZikik » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:47 pm

There will be plenty of oral vore scenes with player as prey and a handful of pred scenes. Like the main game, most of the content is willing but there are a few unwilling scenes here and there. There isn't that much left to work on and after this, I'll just have Estelle, Erica, Vera, Taylor, and Sarah left to do. I might even do some more Kisekae stuff.
RealZikik
Participator

Re: Vore Days (Gym Partner DLC Out Now!)

Postby RealZikik » Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:56 pm

After taking way longer than I originally planned, Jessica's extra content is finally done! When I first threw Vore Days together, I wrote that Jessica was Sam's only friend in his gym class and ended up forgetting about it, so we'll just assume that some of the other girls transferred, because I don't wanna undo any of that writing, lol. Anyways, Jessica's route has Sam spending more time with her and getting invited to her birthday party, along with Daisy. To get onto her route, it really isn't that hard. Just spend time with her on the first day and make sure you partner with her in science class and don't eat anyone either.

Screenshots:

How to install: after you download the zip file, extract the .rpy files and put them in the "game" folder (that's the folder's name). You'll know it's the right folder if there are already .rpy files in it. If you've installed DDLC mods before, you should know how to do this.

Scenes That Need To Be Triggered Ahead Of Time:
> Hang out with Jessica enough to even get on this route
> Go home from school in Jessica's belly to get another scene where she offers to do it again
> During the games at Jessica's birthday party, the results of each round will result in different scenes later.
> During hide and seek, you have the option of eating each of the girls if you are it.
> The interactions with Taylor at the arcade are different depending on whether or not you met her on day 5. If you hide in her belly and you haven't met her, she'll digest you no matter what. If you have, she'll give you a choice.

RNG Scenes:
> At Jessica's house, Jessica's mother asks which of you wants to be her snack. You can let Jessica decide.
> In gym class, Etum will either suggest that the students run with someone in their bellies or they do some kind of vore tag.
> During vore tag, refusing to play with Erica may or may not result in you getting eaten.
> When Jessica carries you home in her belly for a second time, she'll ask if you want to be digested. When you tell her to make the decision, she may or may not do it.
> If Jessica doesn't offer to carry you home in her belly, she'll either ask to eat you or you'll have the option to ask if she's hungry.
> On the way to Jessica's birthday party, Daisy MIGHT eat you.
> During each round in the party games you and your friends can get eaten at different times.
> When you confess to Jessica in your room, she MIGHT eat you.

Download
Mediafire

Change Log:
V1.0.1
> Replaced "Sam" with the player name variable in multiple lines of text
> Fixed an issue where the protagonist's name would change to "Sarah"

V1.0
> Included the file that was missing originally

Content Warning:
> Light Hard Vore
> Some Anal Vore
> Some Naval Vore
> Some Unbirthing
> Feet
Last edited by RealZikik on Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby DanielKingsley » Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:10 pm

RealZikik wrote:After taking way longer than I originally planned, Jessica's extra content is finally done! When I first threw Vore Days together, I wrote that Jessica was Sam's only friend in his gym class and ended up forgetting about it, so we'll just assume that some of the other girls transferred, because I don't wanna undo any of that writing, lol. Anyways, Jessica's route has Sam spending more time with her and getting invited to her birthday party, along with Daisy. To get onto her route, it really isn't that hard. Just spend time with her on the first day and make sure you partner with her in science class and don't eat anyone either.

Screenshots:

How to install: after you download the zip file, extract the .rpy files and put them in the "game" folder (that's the folder's name). You'll know it's the right folder if there are already .rpy files in it. If you've installed DDLC mods before, you should know how to do this.

Scenes That Need To Be Triggered Ahead Of Time:
> Hang out with Jessica enough to even get on this route
> Go home from school in Jessica's belly to get another scene where she offers to do it again
> During the games at Jessica's birthday party, the results of each round will result in different scenes later.
> During hide and seek, you have the option of eating each of the girls if you are it.
> The interactions with Taylor at the arcade are different depending on whether or not you met her on day 5. If you hide in her belly and you haven't met her, she'll digest you no matter what. If you have, she'll give you a choice.

RNG Scenes:
> At Jessica's house, Jessica's mother asks which of you wants to be her snack. You can let Jessica decide.
> In gym class, Etum will either suggest that the students run with someone in their bellies or they do some kind of vore tag.
> During vore tag, refusing to play with Erica may or may not result in you getting eaten.
> When Jessica carries you home in her belly for a second time, she'll ask if you want to be digested. When you tell her to make the decision, she may or may not do it.
> If Jessica doesn't offer to carry you home in her belly, she'll either ask to eat you or you'll have the option to ask if she's hungry.
> On the way to Jessica's birthday party, Daisy MIGHT eat you.
> During each round in the party games you and your friends can get eaten at different times.
> When you confess to Jessica in your room, she MIGHT eat you.

Download
Mediafire

Content Warning:
> Light Hard Vore
> Some Anal Vore
> Some Naval Vore
> Some Unbirthing
> Feet

I'm really confused, I play Basketball with Jessica, then partner up with her in Science class, and I don't eat anyone at all and no option appears to get onto her route like with Daisy or Mom, am I doing something wrong? Am I missing something? Is there a separate Jessica hangout I some how don't know about? Could you possibly give a more detailed description to get onto the Jessica Route because I can't find it for the life of me after installing the mod
DanielKingsley
New to the forum

Postby RealZikik » Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:43 pm

I was missing a file. Should be fixed now.
RealZikik
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game