Vore Days (Gym Partner DLC Out Now!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore Days (Gym Partner DLC Out Now!)

Postby RealZikik » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:09 am

I felt like working on a slice of life vore visual novel because I got really bored and horny (or should I say vorny?). The main character is a boy who is around all kinds of women who would be more than happy to devour him. However, where he lives most are kind enough to ask first. Or he could ask to be food if he wants. Whether he decides to just go on with his life, become a predator, or just get eaten in the end... it's all up to him.

Screenshots:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image

Most vore scenes and dialogue were taken from stories I've published whether interactive or not and they've been modified to work with these characters. The sprites used were taken from the files of various vore games. Also, currently, there is no sound at all in this visual novel. The game takes place over seven days. How many people the main character digests (there are far more player prey scenes btw) will greatly affect what will happen on the last day.

Important
There are a handful of scenes that will be triggered way a head of time and several others that rely on RNG. Some scenes may or may not show up and some of the RNG can lead to a game over. If that happens, reload and try again.

Scenes That Need Be Triggered Ahead Of Time:
Day 1
-----
"Eat Jessica For Breakfast" - Choose this and you can eat her for lunch on Day 3. You will also get access to a pred and prey scene with her mother on Day 7 if on the neutral route.
"Can I Eat You For Lunch?" - You'll be able to eat Erica as soon as you get to the Cafeteria. You will also get access to a pred and prey scene with her mother on Day 7 if on the neutral route.
"You Can Eat Me" - You'll be Erica's lunch as soon as you get to the cafeteria.
"Daisy Can Eat Me" Or "Jessica Can Eat Me" - You will be dinner for one of them after school.
"Sarah" - You will be able to eat her on Day 6 if you have eaten enough girls.
"Mom" - You will be able to eat her at the end of Day 7 on the pred route if yoy eat enough girls.
"Be Mom's Dinner" > "Don't Digest" > "Do Not Try" - She will end up eating you in class on the next day.

Day 2
-----
"Accept Her Offer" - You will be Ms. Etum's lunch when you get to the cafeteria.
"Go To Library" > "The Librarian" > "Talk About Books" - You will check out a book. To trigger this scene go to the library after school on Day 6 and then refuse to turn in the book.

Day 3
-----
"I Want You To Eat Me" - Your mom will ask when you want her to eat you. You can choose to have her eat you at lunch time, dinner that night, or for breakfast the next day.
"I'm Not Ready" - When you say this to the club members, you will be forced to feed yourself to one of them on Day 6.
"Mom's Present" > "She Eats You" > "Relax In Her Belly" - Your mom will eat you for breakfast the next day.
"Sarah's Present" > "She Eats You" > "Relax In Her Belly" - Sarah will eat you for breakfast the next day.

Day 4
-----
"Go Outside" > "Go Swimming" > "Mom Joins" > "She Wants A Snack" > "No, I'd Like To Swim" > "No Way!" - She will eat you
for dinner that night and you cannot get out of it.
"Go To Work Out Room" - "Offer Self As A Workout Snack" > "Remind Her" - Sarah will eat you for dinner that night and you will not be able to get out of it.
"You're Daisy's Cake" > "You're Not Digesting" - If you don't get digested, Daisy will have you for breakfast the next day.

Day 5
-----
"Talk To Someone" > "Talk To Best Friend" > "You Want To Eat Daisy" - You will get to eat her the next day as long as you have eaten Jessica. You will also unlock a prey scene with her mother on Day 7 if on the neutral route.
"Go Store" > "The Student Council President Is Here" > "Chat With Her" > "Eat Her?" - Estelle will ask if you want to eat her and then she'll let you eat her after school the next day.
"There's The Principal" > "She Takes You To Her House" > *ANY CHOICES THAT DON'T GET YOU DIGESTED* - The principal will call you into her office the next day and eat you.

Day 7 (Neutral)
---------------
"Ask To Be Mom's Lunch" - She will eat you when it is time to eat lunch.
*** - If you don't eat Kloe and Karin, there will be a new member joining the club. You can either eat her or have her eat you.

Day 7 (Pred)
------------
"Do Not Eat Vera" - The principal will call you into her office and eat you
"I'd Like To Eat You" - The principal will let you eat her for dinner that night
"Try To Convince Her" - If you try to convince Sophia and then talk to her after school, she will let you eat her. Otherwise, she'll eat you.

RNG Scenes:
Day 2
-----
"Surprise!" - There are three possible outcomes: becoming Mom's dinner, becoming your sister's dinner, or having a normal dinner.

Day 3
-----
"..." - There is a 50% chance that Erica will digest you.

Day 4
-----
"You're Daisy's Cake" > "You're Not Digesting" - Because you're not digesting, both of you try harder and there is a 50% chance you won't be digested.

Day 5
-----
"Talk To Someone" > "Talk To Mom" - Your digestion will either be painful or very pleasant.
"Go To Mall" > "Go To Arcade" > "Approach The Girl" > "You Win" - Taylor will either take you to a restaurant or feed herself to you.
"Go To Her Room" OR "Don't Go" - You'll go to your Mom's room to see what her surprise is. You might see her with a full
belly, either containing food (which you can join) or your sister (who you can join). If not, she might just want to eat
you. The rarest encounter her is if she's fully clothed and gives a you a video game that used to belong to Ms. Etum's nephew. (If Sarah is eaten here, it will affect later scenes in the game.)

Day 6
-----
"I Don't Want To Be Lunch" - You have a 50% chance of being digested by Sophia
*ANY CHOICE THAT LETS YOU LEAVE ENGLISH CLASS* - There will be vore modeling in your art class. Someone will model with a full belly and only a few people can be models: you, Ms. Skye, and Vera. Both Ms. Skye and Vera have a 50% chance of
digesting you. When you're the model you'll be given a choice whether or not to digest the girl you eat.

Day 7 (Neutral)
---------------
"I Don't Want To Be Breakfast" - There is a 50% chance that Ms. Etum will want to eat you after class. If she does, you WILL get digested.
"Go To Bed" - Your mom might appear wanting to eat you. If you accept, there is a 50% chance you won't be digested.

Day 7 (Pred)
------------
"Do Not Eat Vera" - There is a 50% chance that she will eat and digest you.
"Dinner Time" - If you didn't ask to eat the principal, you might be served to either her or your mother for dinner. If you're lucky, you'll just get to have a normal dinner.
"Sounds Fun" - There is a 50% chance that your mother will digest you.

Day 7 (Prey)
------------
"Sell Self At Store" - Whether your purchased or not is random (there are two possible girls) and if you don't get purchased, either the manager one of her employees will eat you.
"Serve Self At Restaurant" > "Full Meal" - You will either be eaten by Taylor or a random girl

How To Get On Each Route:
Prey: Do not digest anyone at any point. You will be locked to into an ending where you will HAVE to be eaten by someone.
Pred: Digest enough people. If you eat someone and don't digest them, it will not count.
Neutral: Digest at least one person.

Download
Mediafire

DLC:
Mom by Zikik
Darling Sister And Daisy Dukes by yourface672/umakeisee
Best Friend by Zikik
Gym Partner by Zikik
Kisekae Sprites by Zikik

Fan Games:

How to install DLC:
Step 1: Make sure you have the original game installed and get the DLC.

Step 2: In the game's files open up the "game" folder and you'll see a bunch of .rpy files.

Step 3: Open the zip file with the DLC and drag ALL of the files into the "game" folder.
Last edited by RealZikik on Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:58 pm, edited 18 times in total.
RealZikik
Participator

Re: Vore Days

Postby antoinou62185 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:02 am

I'm won over, it's well done, but what's missing is when you eat prey you decide to digest it or not
Last edited by antoinou62185 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby HildaVGoneril » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:22 am

I really like this VN. Tons of cute girls! I really like Daisy in particular. One thing I'll say is that I'd love for some point for disposal options to be added though.
HildaVGoneril
Been posting for a bit

Postby forumlurker » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:40 am

I like the setup and the characters. The scenes are a bit short sometimes though or end abruptly.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alexius » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:14 am

Ho, I see you make good use of your Interactive Stories while developing a game! Nice move, quite inspiring and pragmatic!

I have enjoyed your stories and definitely like the way you approach this project, good luck finishing it! The music and some sound effects, the protagonist's portrait definitely might make the experience even more enjoyable!

Also, there are some instances in which protagonist is being addressed as Sam, it must have come from the original texts. >w<
Alexius
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:38 am

I'll check it out later, sounds good so far
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby IddlerItaler » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:14 am

Just tried this game, and it's great!

Gonna give my criticisms and feedbacks from my first run:

-The "offer your mom breakfast" option leading you to being eaten and a gameover with no way to back out is somewhat unfair, even if I should have totally expected it.

-The scene where your best friend eats you in the class, very well written. Also great choice of sprites.

-The fact that Erica is no longer there because I ate her on first day is nice. I figure the reason I couldn't eat Jessica was because it would have been too budget-intensive to rewrite all the following gym scenes.

-The two girls in the Vore Clubroom, I remembered their models from past vore games (Kloe especially), so they were a bit immersion breaking. Kloe also looked a bit low res.

-In the library scene, if you go to the cute girl you volunteer to be eaten with no prompt. Somewhat unfair, but you are given an out at least.

-On the third day: "If you'd like, you can sit this one out?" "What's the occasion?" "It's your birthday." "I see. What's the catch?" "...I guess I should've known you'd figure that out." I would have totally fallen for that. I can sit this out? Awesome! Clever protagonist!

-Oh, I see I can indeed eat Jessica later on.

-Welp, got the ending "DIGESTED - NOT HAPPY TO BE SARAH'S BREAKFAST"

My choices were: Say goodbye to Sis -> Go to School -> I'll pass -> Win the game -> Eat Jessica for Breakfast -> Don't say anything -> Your best friend -> Have Daisy let you out -> Fibonacci sequence -> Can I eat you for lunch? -> Sarah -> No way! -> No to both of you -> Go to library -> The cute girl -> You don't digest -> -> Okay -> Surprise! -> Do the run -> To not get eaten -> Go to vore club -> I'm not ready -> Sarah's present -> She eats you -> Relax in her belly -> Go to see Sarah -> Can I sleep here? -> No!

Furthermore... I am a fan of mawshots, so in the scenes where you get eaten, I'd be happy with mouth closeups and throat views inbetween.

Really enjoyed this either way
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryuu27 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:53 pm

Awesome visual novel, I really like.
Just one thing, during this scene:
Day 7 (pred) => dinner time => principal eat you => this is a nightmare
the name of the principal is replaced by "mom"
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:17 pm

so this is all player-as-prey?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Alexius » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:28 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:so this is all player-as-prey?

Mostly player-as-prey. The player technically can be predator and eat other characters, but he has no images and therefore it all happens only in text. No visual representation.
Alexius
New to the forum

Postby RealZikik » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:40 pm

antoinou62185 wrote:I'm won over, it's well done, but what's missing is when you eat prey you decide to digest it or not

Yeah, for the most part in pred scenes, you just digest your prey. The only time you can decide is the scene in art class on day 6. If you're chosen as the model, that is.

Alexius wrote:I have enjoyed your stories and definitely like the way you approach this project, good luck finishing it! The music and some sound effects, the protagonist's portrait definitely might make the experience even more enjoyable!

Also, there are some instances in which protagonist is being addressed as Sam, it must have come from the original texts. >w<

The game is "complete" in its current form. I may add more scenes at one point, but I don't intend to take the story any further. The only things I'd really like to add to this one would be music and sound effects. And fix some errors where I use the wrong name. I guess there were some spots I wrote "Sam" without thinking about it instead of using the player name variable.

Ryuu27 wrote:Awesome visual novel, I really like.
Just one thing, during this scene:
Day 7 (pred) => dinner time => principal eat you => this is a nightmare
the name of the principal is replaced by "mom"

Heh, I'll have to fix that.

Alexius wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:so this is all player-as-prey?

Mostly player-as-prey. The player technically can be predator and eat other characters, but he has no images and therefore it all happens only in text. No visual representation.

If I ever do another project like this, I'll probably have a visual for the protagonist, but it'll likely be a while before I get something like that out.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Bright » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:57 pm

A fun little project.
I enjoyed all the different scenes.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:50 pm

Would you perharps make the player female as an option? I'd like to be pred but I don't like male preds.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bradash » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:03 pm

This is amazing, man, it's really challenging can't get past day 3. Hopefully more choices could help the difficulty. Cute library girl was my favorite.
Bradash
Been posting for a bit

Postby AMCJavelin » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:39 pm

I really like what's here :)
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Nayko93 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:54 pm

it's a good start but the writing is not really good ..
the vore scenes are way too fast , there is no description of the vore or digestion part , no dialogue , no pleasure involved , it happen too quickly
it's like : "eat me" - "yeah ok" - END

I mean , this is fatal vore so it's not a decision you take that fast , and this decision have a meaning , it's not just a random act , it has to be something really important for you , in good or bad way , even in a world where vore is pretty common , it's still something important , maybe not for the pred but for the prey it is
especially for the mother or sister , it's his family , so even if for them it's just like eating a hot-dog , for the boy it's not

but maybe some people just enjoy fast vore like this , but me I need something more , I need dialogue , I need description of what's happening , I need a good story , I need pleasure to be shown , it can be sexual of just mental

So maybe ask for someone good at writing scene to help you with that project and it will become something great :)
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby RealZikik » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:27 pm

Souls6 wrote:Would you perharps make the player female as an option? I'd like to be pred but I don't like male preds.

In this story, no. In another story, probably.

Bradash wrote:This is amazing, man, it's really challenging can't get past day 3. Hopefully more choices could help the difficulty. Cute library girl was my favorite.

What's got you stuck on day 3?

If it's Erica, just keep repeating the scene. There's a 50% chance she won't digest you. You can also eat her on day 1, to prevent this scene from ever happening on day 3.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby calldahotline » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:40 pm

This looks great, can't wait to give it a good play through.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:32 am

Not bad to be honest, Hm i wish that there was a way to eat all possible girls (but due to how the decisions are not really possible) but it is fun.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:49 am

Zikik you mad lad, this is your best game yet. I hope you continue on this or do a sequel of some kind. (I was surprised to see an old sprite edit I did in this game. I totally forgot about my first Vore game. Lol)

A few suggestions I’d make are constructive I hope.
I think some dialogue could be improved. Some things like just up and asking to be eaten are fine, but I think there’s a few ways those could be improved. (I’d be willing to assist on the side with it if you wanted, since I do enjoy writing.)

I think more maw, throat, and internal belly shots would be cool to see.

This may be asking for too much, but perhaps more stuff to do on the side between school and home. Basically a bit more freedom. (I could totally see this being converted into a great RPG Maker game.)

Also, I kind of wish there was either a POV image of the players full belly or a sprite for the player. That would be a cool addition.

Also a bit of an odd spoiler question.
At the end of the Pred and Neutral routes, Sarah goes off randomly to be eaten by a friend or sharks. Are there more variations to this?

Yeah, overall a fantastic VN. Probably my favorite visual novel Vore game.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game