Vore Days (Gym Partner DLC Out Now!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Days

Postby Thedangersneksnack » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:37 pm

could you specify what you mean by RNG chance? ive been stopped by Sophia and you say you have a 50/50 chance of not being eaten, but no matter how many times i load back from a different save, or just try back tracking through the back button, she keeps eating me. do you mean any given playthrough is 50/50, and i have to make a new run, or is RNG just screwing me over?
Thedangersneksnack
New to the forum

Postby RealZikik » Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:34 pm

Thedangersneksnack wrote:could you specify what you mean by RNG chance? ive been stopped by Sophia and you say you have a 50/50 chance of not being eaten, but no matter how many times i load back from a different save, or just try back tracking through the back button, she keeps eating me. do you mean any given playthrough is 50/50, and i have to make a new run, or is RNG just screwing me over?

When Sophia eats you, it's a 50% chance of being digested.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby anirishnirvana » Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:27 pm

Thedangersneksnack wrote:could you specify what you mean by RNG chance? ive been stopped by Sophia and you say you have a 50/50 chance of not being eaten, but no matter how many times i load back from a different save, or just try back tracking through the back button, she keeps eating me. do you mean any given playthrough is 50/50, and i have to make a new run, or is RNG just screwing me over?

You can reload, potentially from the same save. Scroll back doesn't seem to change anything though.
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby RealZikik » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:17 pm

I decided to do some more work on this and added a ton of scenes involving Sam's mother based off of one of my interactives. When you get all the files where they need to go, just start up the game like normal. You'll see what has changed when you get to Day 6. You MUST not eat/digest anyone to get this option. There will be a new option to hang out with your mother. If your mother hasn't eaten Sarah by this point, you will see a new scene. There isn't really any story or anything. It's just Sam spending the weekend with his mother with lots of opportunities to be eaten and a few where he'll be able to eat her.

Screenshots:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image

How to install: after you download the zip file, extract the files and put them into the game file (where all the .rpy files are). If you've installed DDLC mods before, you should know how to do this.

RNG Scenes:

Mom Day 1
---------
- If you go outside and get in the pool, your mom may or may not show up in the pool,
- If you go to the storage room, go through the photo album and suggest mom eat someone else you can invite Etum over. If you lie to her there is
a chance she'll be the pred instead of your mom.
- If you go to the work out room and watch or work out with your mom you can take her to her room. There is a chance she'll want you to eat her.
- If you get in the shower and choose the option for your mom being in the room, she'll either wait for you to get out and eat you or join you in the shower.
- Mom will get hungry in the shower. If you ignore it, she may or may not eat you.
- At night, if you go to Mom's room and sleep with her, there's a chance you'll wake up in her belly. If that is the case, you will be given an option for
wanting out. There is a possibility of getting digested when she tries to spit you back up.

Mom Day 2
---------
- Go to the kitchen, head to the refridgerator and climb inside. Mom will later come and either eat you immediately or put you in the microwave.
- If you go to the living room, your mom may or may not decide to just eat you.
- When you watch TV with mom, you'll either see a vore scene or a commercial for a restaurant.
- If you saw the commercial, you can go to that restaurant. Your mom will either order normal food or you.

Download
Mediafire
Last edited by RealZikik on Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
RealZikik
Participator

Re: Vore Days (DLC Available)

Postby xgodxsendx » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:52 pm

i need help i don't know how to do this and the video i looked up explained absoluty nothing
xgodxsendx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:19 pm

im having a hard time getting mom to enter the work out room any specific triggers to get it to happen or is i just blind luck? like i have installed the files in the games folder installed the new image files but no new opition shows up. please help
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby princedrake » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:04 pm

there is dlc now . whoa
princedrake
Been posting for a bit

Postby RealZikik » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:55 am

xgodxsendx wrote:i need help i don't know how to do this and the video i looked up explained absoluty nothing

There is a folder labeled "game". Inside there are .rpy files which contain the game's text. In that folder, take ALL of the files in the zip folder and put them in here. Afterwards, run the game and you'll get a new option to hang out with Mom on Day 6.

Krunchlesnitchles wrote:im having a hard time getting mom to enter the work out room any specific triggers to get it to happen or is i just blind luck? like i have installed the files in the games folder installed the new image files but no new opition shows up. please help

If you're talking about the bit with Sarah in the work out room, you're too early. You need to get to Day 6, where Sam's mom will ask him what he wants to do in the future. There will be an option to hang out with her. Then on her route, before dinner, there will be an option to go to the work out room. When in there, there will be options to work out with her, watch her workout, or request to be in her belly while she works out. If you watch her work out or join her, you will be given an option to take her back to her room. Then there's a pred scene that's totally RNG. If you don't get it, load your previous save and try again.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby princedrake » Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:24 am

ITS HARD TO GET THE DLC, HOW TO GET SARAH NOT BEIING EATEN BY THOSE SHARK
princedrake
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:16 am

RealZikik wrote:
xgodxsendx wrote:i need help i don't know how to do this and the video i looked up explained absoluty nothing

There is a folder labeled "game". Inside there are .rpy files which contain the game's text. In that folder, take ALL of the files in the zip folder and put them in here. Afterwards, run the game and you'll get a new option to hang out with Mom on Day 6.

Krunchlesnitchles wrote:im having a hard time getting mom to enter the work out room any specific triggers to get it to happen or is i just blind luck? like i have installed the files in the games folder installed the new image files but no new opition shows up. please help

If you're talking about the bit with Sarah in the work out room, you're too early. You need to get to Day 6, where Sam's mom will ask him what he wants to do in the future. There will be an option to hang out with her. Then on her route, before dinner, there will be an option to go to the work out room. When in there, there will be options to work out with her, watch her workout, or request to be in her belly while she works out. If you watch her work out or join her, you will be given an option to take her back to her room. Then there's a pred scene that's totally RNG. If you don't get it, load your previous save and try again.
I
how do i know its day six? and i have played to completion several times and it still doesnt proc this thing
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby jimmin190 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:27 am

Hey, RealZikik do you think you will make another DLC's for other characters other than the mother?
jimmin190
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:31 am

I have deleted the game several times and it still has all my old save would that prevent even with a brand new playthrough this dlc from working?
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby RealZikik » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:11 am

princedrake wrote:ITS HARD TO GET THE DLC, HOW TO GET SARAH NOT BEIING EATEN BY THOSE SHARK

Forgot to mention. You must take the same steps for unlocking the prey route. All you have to do is don't eat/digest anyone. If you end up eating the girl in art class, just don't digest her and you'll be good. Then on Day 6, Sam's mom will ask him what he wants to do.

Krunchlesnitchles wrote:how do i know its day six? and i have played to completion several times and it still doesnt proc this thing

Days 4 and 5 are the weekend so you'll be out of school on both days. The very next day has school. That's how you'll know it's the sixth day. Make sure you take the steps for unlocking the prey route.

jimmin190 wrote:Hey, RealZikik do you think you will make another DLC's for other characters other than the mother?

I don't think I'll do much for solo characters, but I'll likely do one for Daisy and possibly Sarah at some point. Might do both, might do one or the other, or my plans could change and I'll do neither. I do plan to do more DLC no matter what so there will definitely be more stuff to like forward to.

Krunchlesnitchles wrote:I have deleted the game several times and it still has all my old save would that prevent even with a brand new playthrough this dlc from working?

You shouldn't need to start the game over. Just load from a previous save and then when you get to Day 6 (if you didn't eat/digest anyone), the option will appear as long as you have the DLC files set up.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby princedrake » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:33 am

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day6.rpy", line 1452, in script
jump momweekend
ScriptError: could not find label 'momweekend'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump momweekend
File "C:\Users\Asus\Downloads\rpg\VDays-1.0-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Asus\Downloads\rpg\VDays-1.0-market\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
VDays 1.0
Tue Jul 20 23:30:20 2021
```
UMM I'M STUCK AT THIS,NOW HOW DO I FIX THIS
princedrake
Been posting for a bit

Postby RealZikik » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:47 pm

princedrake wrote:```

While running game code:
jump momweekend

Full traceback:
jump momweekend
File "C:\Users\Asus\Downloads\rpg\VDays-1.0-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
File "C:\Users\Asus\Downloads\rpg\VDays-1.0-market\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
VDays 1.0
```

Make sure you have mom.rpy and mompart2.rpy in the "game" folder. If it's having trouble finding the label "momweekend" then there's likely something wrong with your mom.rpy file. I did some testing on my end and it ran fine.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:02 pm

how do i fix it if my mom.rpy file is the thing causing problems? cause i still cant get it to trigger do i also need to make sure the sister doesnt get eaten?
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby princedrake » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:05 pm

RealZikik wrote:
princedrake wrote:```

While running game code:
jump momweekend

Full traceback:
jump momweekend

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
VDays 1.0
```

Make sure you have mom.rpy and mompart2.rpy in the "game" folder. If it's having trouble finding the label "momweekend" then there's likely something wrong with your mom.rpy file. I did some testing on my end and it ran fine.

thanks i finally get it now i just nee to download again mom dlc and do the same thing
princedrake
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:36 pm

okay i have redowloaded it i have replayed it fresh i have reinstalled both dlc and all of it done prey route up to day 6 and it still doesnt work for me i dont get it :x
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby RealZikik » Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:03 pm

Krunchlesnitchles wrote:okay i have redowloaded it i have replayed it fresh i have reinstalled both dlc and all of it done prey route up to day 6 and it still doesnt work for me i dont get it :x

I tested it out myself again and it was working, so I don't really know what your issue is. As long as every file from the Mom DLC zip was put into the "game" folder, the new content SHOULD come up.

Instructions with pictures:
Step 1: Make sure you have the original game installed and get the DLC.

Step 2: In the game's files open up the "game" folder and you'll see a bunch of .rpy files.

Step 3: Open the zip file with the DLC and drag ALL of the files into the "game" folder.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby anirishnirvana » Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:04 pm

Krunchlesnitchles wrote:I have deleted the game several times and it still has all my old save would that prevent even with a brand new playthrough this dlc from working?

If you still want to, you have to delete the saves in the "AppData/Roaming/RenPy/VDays" folder. Could also use it to back up saves if required.
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game