Vore Days (Gym Partner DLC Out Now!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Days (Sprite Mod Available)

Postby umakeisee » Fri May 06, 2022 12:08 am

Souls6 wrote:Two questions:
1) When I open the zip files for the mod I can substitute the identical files, right?
2) Do I also have to extract and open the files of the darling sister & Daisy mod, moving them all to in the "game" folder or do I keep them separated?

These would be a questions for my thread, by I can answer them here. Darling Sister and Daisy Dukes is a fully operational game. I don't make it as a patch for the main game. It include all the content from RealZikik's DLC except for the Kisekae models. You can still put them in the game, but it will cause a lot of problems in the content I made, since the Kisekae models aren't set up to work with the positioning of multiple characters and any characters I added won't have sprites. If you want to download that version, it's the one linked under DLC. I am also taking a vote for my last mods for the game if you want to cast your vote.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore Days (DLC Progress Update)

Postby RealZikik » Mon May 23, 2022 2:06 am

Jessica DLC Preview:
Spoiler: show

The Jessica DLC is still being worked on. I don't have anything playable yet though. At the moment, most of the script is written, I just need to work on the vore scenes. They're all copy/pasted from stories and converting them to fit into VD has been kind of tedious, so when I do have the time to work on it, I end up not wanting to do it for long. It's kind of the same case for the Estelle DLC. I still don't know when these will be done, but I'll do what I can when I can. As for future DLC, I am planning on making some for Vera, Erica, and Sarah. There might be an extra mod or two in the future, but once I'm done with all the character routes, I don't plan on making any more of my own DLC. Anyone is allowed to take the files and make their own stories with these characters, so you're working on a mod of your own, be sure to let me know at some point.

I also have some things to say about the sequel. It takes place many years after the first game and follows Sam and Daisy's daughter. While the format is going to have some similarities with a prey route, pred route, and neutral route, it's going to have individual routes built in (rather than DLC). All of the characters in the sequel are going to be using Kisekae sprites, both old and new. This includes Sam. Not all characters from the first game will return. There will be a few familiar faces, but a lot of new people, some of them being related to the old cast. Don't have any screenshots to show because I'm not that far in coding. I've written up to day 3 so far (ignoring the fact that no vore scene is completed yet). The story will eventually be finished. It could be late this year. Could be next year. Could be the year after that. I don't really know. Not going to make any promises other than I plan to finish it. ^^;
RealZikik
Participator

Postby princedrake » Mon May 23, 2022 4:41 am

omg it's been a while, i hope you doing well there, thank you for still doing your work, as always I love it
princedrake
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Mon May 23, 2022 7:21 am

Very excited for the new content and the Sequel, Zikik!
Keep up the good work!
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Mon May 23, 2022 8:03 pm

Good to see you again! Was worried you got sick of us :cry: Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby RealZikik » Tue May 24, 2022 1:35 am

hirakoshinji2 wrote:Good to see you again! Was worried you got sick of us :cry: Looking forward to seeing where this goes!

I just haven't had as much free time lately. That's why my gallery took so long to get updated this year.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby RealZikik » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:18 pm

Made a bit of progress on the sequel, so I figured I'd share some things. First, what Sam and his daughter, Juna, look like. And then a preview.

Sam:

Juna:

You might recognize one of the girls in the screenshot since I accidentally included her in a build of "Feeding Them". Her name is Kristina and she was originally going to be the protagonist of Vore Days 2, but since what VD2 was ended up changing, I had to give the protagonist role to someone else. I've still got a lot to do and plan on playing around with some different ideas to make it feel different enough but still feel like a part of the VD universe. There will be multiple types of vore: F/F. F/M, M/F, mostly same size, some macro/micro, mostly oral (other types will show up at parts where I feel like they make sense).
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Voracious Cutie » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:24 pm

Out of curiousity, will Vore Days 2 include disposal?
Voracious Cutie
Been posting for a bit

Postby RealZikik » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:46 pm

Voracious Cutie wrote:Out of curiousity, will Vore Days 2 include disposal?

At the moment, no vore scene is finished, but if the vore scenes are anything like the first game, there probably will be some.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Voracious Cutie » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:49 pm

Oh wait, the first had disposal scenes? I played through a lot of the pred stuff and didn't remember any!
Voracious Cutie
Been posting for a bit

Postby RealZikik » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:44 am

Voracious Cutie wrote:Oh wait, the first had disposal scenes? I played through a lot of the pred stuff and didn't remember any!

I don't think there were that many but I remember somebody saying they wished I had included a disposal warning.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Voracious Cutie » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:48 am

Heh, well let me put it this way, I would love to have them in 2! Especially from pred POV!
Voracious Cutie
Been posting for a bit

Postby RealZikik » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:00 am

While it is going to be mostly player prey, there are going to be a lot more player pred scenes.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby vore21b » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:06 pm

i hope we hear some new information this is one of the top three games on this site
:lol: :gulp:
vore21b
Been posting for a bit

Postby RealZikik » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:05 pm

vore21b wrote:i hope we hear some new information this is one of the top three games on this site

While there's not much I'm ready to reveal, I can say that there are A LOT more pred scenes.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:06 pm

RealZikik wrote:
vore21b wrote:i hope we hear some new information this is one of the top three games on this site

While there's not much I'm ready to reveal, I can say that there are A LOT more pred scenes.

That's good to hear! I'm looking forward to this DLC even more so now!
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Re: Vore Days

Postby RealZikik » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:20 am

I don't have any new updates about Vore Days 2 or the first game's DLC, but until then, you can check out Dastrudel's fan game, Vore Days Second Semester.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Waterjazz999 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:16 pm

Help, for some odd reason I can not get a past the family dinner in the best friend DLC, I keep getting the prey road, the normal food and Daisy gets eaten, or the best friend ending. Why can I not get more into the DLC and again please help.
Waterjazz999
New to the forum

Postby Arbiter7 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:14 pm

I think I have done everything in the game, I don't know if I've missed anything. Like is there a scene or two where you join your mom in someone's stomach? I know there are incest scenes with other characters but are there any sex scenes with your character's sister and/or mom when you are in someone's stomach with them just like some other scenes?
Arbiter7
New to the forum

Postby Susuko » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:43 pm

Arbiter7 wrote:I think I have done everything in the game, I don't know if I've missed anything. Like is there a scene or two where you join your mom in someone's stomach? I know there are incest scenes with other characters but are there any sex scenes with your character's sister and/or mom when you are in someone's stomach with them just like some other scenes?

Nope,there is no scene where you have sex with sister or mother.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game