Shaman Quest

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Shaman Quest

Postby Raiden264 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:38 am

bunnyboy617 wrote:You contribute so much to this fetish, thank you for your dedication. :)

Thanks so much! I'm just getting started! :) :gulp:
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:39 pm

nice start for a fresh sequel for sure
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:33 pm

Hi, has the Kappa image issue been resolved? I don't see an updated version of the file. I got stuck in an infinite scene loop when it came time for the disposal.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby vore2412 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:57 am

Psycho_wolvesbane wrote:Hi, has the Kappa image issue been resolved? I don't see an updated version of the file. I got stuck in an infinite scene loop when it came time for the disposal.

Postby tastysnackanon » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:31 am

If anyone wants to fix the kappa error in game, just copy the kappa image from the enemies folder to the pictures folder.
copy this--> Shaman Quest Demo\www\img\enemies\kappa
to--> Shaman Quest Demo\www\img\pictures
Doing this causes the error to go away
*edit* be sure to copy the image instead of moving it, moving or deleting the image from the enemies folder causes the encounter to freeze the game

Read the thread. Don't skim it, the answer is almost 95% always there. If you're too lazy to read, then you're too lazy to fix your problem.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GoneForever » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:04 pm

A nice sequel to one of my fav vore game! Keep up the good work and thank you Raiden, hope to see more :D
GoneForever
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Tue May 04, 2021 11:38 am

vore2412 wrote:
Psycho_wolvesbane wrote:Hi, has the Kappa image issue been resolved? I don't see an updated version of the file. I got stuck in an infinite scene loop when it came time for the disposal.

Postby tastysnackanon » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:31 am

If anyone wants to fix the kappa error in game, just copy the kappa image from the enemies folder to the pictures folder.
copy this--> Shaman Quest Demo\www\img\enemies\kappa
to--> Shaman Quest Demo\www\img\pictures
Doing this causes the error to go away
*edit* be sure to copy the image instead of moving it, moving or deleting the image from the enemies folder causes the encounter to freeze the game

Read the thread. Don't skim it, the answer is almost 95% always there. If you're too lazy to read, then you're too lazy to fix your problem.

Thanks for that! It will be patched this week as well.

GoneForever wrote:A nice sequel to one of my fav vore game! Keep up the good work and thank you Raiden, hope to see more :D

Glad you like it! Thanks for playing :gulp:
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game