Voraria Mod: PFI Edition

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Voraria Mod: PFI Edition

Postby Egads » Fri May 28, 2021 3:52 pm

To this day I still play with the original Voraria mod and I'm so happy to see this. Good on ya for making this and I can't wait for what's coming next.

And also, I hope Maroy's doing okay.
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RandomSnivy » Fri May 28, 2021 6:54 pm

So I was messing around and noticed that I couldn't seem to struggle if I was in a shark. Not sure if it was something in my settings or a bug, but felt it was worth mentioning
RandomSnivy
New to the forum

Postby CandySquirrel » Sat May 29, 2021 5:46 am

I really like the changes to struggle and especially fatal blow mechanics. I'll have to ask about the same feature I mentioned Maroy's topic too : is it possible to swap tombstone models to something more ... vore-related ?
CandySquirrel
Somewhat familiar

Postby SirPFI » Sun May 30, 2021 7:50 am

Egads wrote:To this day I still play with the original Voraria mod and I'm so happy to see this. Good on ya for making this and I can't wait for what's coming next.

I have a solid update in the making, hoping to release it sometime soon. Been picking up a lot of overtime at work recently so I've been short on time for video game mod making.

CandySquirrel wrote:I really like the changes to struggle and especially fatal blow mechanics. I'll have to ask about the same feature I mentioned Maroy's topic too : is it possible to swap tombstone models to something more ... vore-related ?

If you're asking whether I can re-add tombstones with a vore theme, I could look into that as a future option. If you mean that you're getting tombstones in 0.3.0, that is likely caused by a mod conflict. Voraria: PFI suppresses creation of tombstones when the player is digested. It's possible that an oversight is resulting in tombstones for some players, if you believe this to be the case let me know and I'll see what I can do.
SirPFI
New to the forum

Postby CandySquirrel » Sun May 30, 2021 9:12 am

SirPFI wrote:
Egads wrote:To this day I still play with the original Voraria mod and I'm so happy to see this. Good on ya for making this and I can't wait for what's coming next.

I have a solid update in the making, hoping to release it sometime soon. Been picking up a lot of overtime at work recently so I've been short on time for video game mod making.

CandySquirrel wrote:I really like the changes to struggle and especially fatal blow mechanics. I'll have to ask about the same feature I mentioned Maroy's topic too : is it possible to swap tombstone models to something more ... vore-related ?

If you're asking whether I can re-add tombstones with a vore theme, I could look into that as a future option. If you mean that you're getting tombstones in 0.3.0, that is likely caused by a mod conflict. Voraria: PFI suppresses creation of tombstones when the player is digested. It's possible that an oversight is resulting in tombstones for some players, if you believe this to be the case let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Sorry, I didn't clarify : the only tombstones I have are leftovers after Maroy's mod, with your mod they don't spawn at all (which is the intended way, I assume). I just think piles of bones of poop instead of tombstone would be a nice vorish change. But I'm not sure how hard it is to mod in.
CandySquirrel
Somewhat familiar

Postby SirPFI » Sun May 30, 2021 9:37 am

CandySquirrel wrote:I just think piles of bones of poop instead of tombstone would be a nice vorish change. But I'm not sure how hard it is to mod in.

I'll add that to my list of stuff to add in the future.
SirPFI
New to the forum

Postby Sif » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:28 pm

Posting this here for visibility. Due to circumstances the Voraria server has been relocated to: https://discord.gg/JzuS75HQJD
Primary reason for relocation is for moderation of server members. If you were in the original one you're welcome to join the new one.

Sorry if the bump gets anyone's hopes up.
Sif
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jackamoco22 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:24 pm

SirPFI wrote:
CandySquirrel wrote:I just think piles of bones of poop instead of tombstone would be a nice vorish change. But I'm not sure how hard it is to mod in.

I'll add that to my list of stuff to add in the future.

Could you make this toggleable because there are people (like me) that dislike scat
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Barteq2236 » Sat May 21, 2022 11:43 pm

What version of TModLoader is this? Normal or 1.4 beta?
Barteq2236
New to the forum

Postby Anonymous111 » Sun May 22, 2022 5:49 am

Barteq2236 wrote:What version of TModLoader is this? Normal or 1.4 beta?

normal
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkRain » Sun May 22, 2022 8:02 am

why do you need terraria when have starbound?
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anonymous111 » Mon May 23, 2022 5:06 am

DarkRain wrote:why do you need terraria when have starbound?

because in terraria you can be a pred and eat anything (that has a hitbox and isn't a projectile or boss that isn't EoW or blacklisted by you). you can also be eaten by anything (with the same restrictions as what you can eat). Also there's actual belly sprites for the player.
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby RayJay24 » Tue May 24, 2022 2:15 pm

i have a question is it possible to replace the sound affects or even have and option too in settings?
RayJay24
New to the forum

Postby Sharktooth » Sun May 07, 2023 11:47 am

how do i do non fatal stuff
Sharktooth
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game