Struggle Simulator Ver.1.17

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite Pred?

Belly Struggle Pred.
17%
Swallow Struggle Pred.
11%
Small Pred.
20%
Twins Pred.
18%
Cat Pred.
17%
Player Pred.
17%

Total votes : 3411

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.34 (21/05/15)

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri May 21, 2021 3:33 pm

Really like the concept. The art isn't my thing but I really like the gameplay concepts and premise here. The struggle is quite honestly my favorite part of the vore equation as well.

I'm unclear on what the pred and prey levels do though. It seems pred level makes it more difficult to escape. Prey level though?

The feedback is great, having her stick her tongue out on failure is a nice touch and the quick sounds on button press work well. Its enlightening how well this works with only a dozen or so frames of animation even on the swallow scenes.

Might have to do something like this in my photomanip game as well sometime though with a slightly altered format. I'm thinking of ditching the arrows telling the user which direction to press and instead making the position of the pred indicate which direction they should struggle so it becomes an exercise in discovering how to escape instead of intrinsically knowing or being directed. Then give the player auditory and visual feedback on whether their guess worked. Then go to another random position they must also learn which way to try and escape. This would make it more of a challenge and add some extra tension to try and "figure out" how to escape the woman before you're mush in her belly. On top of that could make successes mean less and less progress as your strength fades the closer you are to melted.

But honestly what you've done here is good stuff. I appreciate the focus on this snippet of the process and hope to see more from it.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Turbotowns » Sat May 22, 2021 12:51 pm

Prey level(if pred level stays lower), makes it EASIER to escape, do it with the swallow struggle on the right for a quick test(Prey lvl 3/Pred lvl 1 vs. Prey lvl 1/Pred lvl 1-3).
Turbotowns
???

Postby Codexwakia » Sat May 22, 2021 5:32 pm

how do you get past the belly rub part of the story? I've seen that there should be more scenes after that but i keep getting soft locked at the belly rub when she tells you to quit.
Codexwakia
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sat May 22, 2021 9:00 pm

Codexwakia wrote:how do you get past the belly rub part of the story? I've seen that there should be more scenes after that but i keep getting soft locked at the belly rub when she tells you to quit.

You've seen? You mean the fact that the number goes higher? Well it has to be MADE first...
Turbotowns
???

Postby liam123 » Sun May 23, 2021 12:53 am

just a little heads up since I'm not sure if its client side or not but if you use save files in this game do note that loading from a save point will create some in game lag to the point where it wont read key inputs, so far starting from a new game each time makes the game lag free completely but starting from a save creates a frame lag so it makes winning a struggle contest hard to near impossible cause the game auto failing you cause it does not detect the inputs needed to count.
liam123
Been posting for a bit

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.4 (21/06/01)

Postby Nomaaaaa » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:13 am

It's been a really long time since an update!

This update introduces new content. Meet New Pred!

A little story progression and a new fetish added to the fetish shop!

Thanks for playing!
Nomaaaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Freekuleeku1 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:14 pm

Hey- I opened up the game, but it's not showing me anything but a black screen. It's not loading or anything, all I did was extract it and play it. I was able to play the previous versions no problem.

Edit: It just seems to be the version downloaded on MEGA?
Freekuleeku1
New to the forum

Postby Nomaaaaa » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:13 pm

Freekuleeku1 wrote:Hey- I opened up the game, but it's not showing me anything but a black screen. It's not loading or anything, all I did was extract it and play it. I was able to play the previous versions no problem.

Edit: It just seems to be the version downloaded on MEGA?

There doesn't seem to be any problem with the file. I'll fix the file though and upload it again.
Nomaaaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:08 pm

YES!~ A little cutie to nom and gurgle us!~

---

YES! SHE'S ADORABLE! :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

---

...Erm... how can we save now?
Turbotowns
???

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.41 (21/06/03)

Postby badboy965 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:22 pm

While this does look like female vore mostly will we get male preds?
badboy965
New to the forum

Postby Nomaaaaa » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:43 pm

badboy965 wrote:While this does look like female vore mostly will we get male preds?

Afterwards?
Nomaaaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby carlj » Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:11 am

Tried the new version and i loved it! ^^
I can't stress enough in how much i am impressed with the work you put into your first game, keep it up!
carlj
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:15 am

For some reason, if you load an old save, you can't open the menu. You can only open it on a new game.
Turbotowns
???

Postby reclusenutcase » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:26 pm

I only played this recently, and fell in love with it. The idea behind how the game works is pretty brilliant. I like the purchasing of buffs that make the fights easier, but also make you likely to purchase more elements like alternate entries, or alternate interactions is a really nice touch. Makes me want to make something similar even if on a smaller scale. Keep up the good work. I hope this really pics up.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jackamoco22 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:35 pm

Just curious if there will ever be cv in this game because I would love to see that
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby mlpbrony1 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:14 pm

i can wait more vore and i love this game fav vore is oral and tail PS cant wait see full game :D :gulp:
mlpbrony1
New to the forum

Postby piigg » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:41 pm

will there ever be willing vore in the game?
piigg
New to the forum

Postby Kligor » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:57 pm

Is there any possibility of an "Endo mode" where it just doesnt play the digestion segment? Really fun regardless tho :D
EDIT: Maybe a few minor changes but nothing substantial really I guess! Dont wanna try to pressure ya to do something ya dont wanna.
Last edited by Kligor on Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kligor
Somewhat familiar

Postby AwokenedWispKP » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:18 pm

Honestly I love this more than I should, I'm personally not really into the prey-side of vore games.. and the pred-side is generally kinda boring. But this is heckin cute and adorable. The art is real simple, but that's fine. You really don't need something detailed, and simple art lets you add more variety much more easily. Good play on that part.

Now if I had to make a complaint, it would be that I wish you could turn the disposal sounds down, or off. I don't particularly mind disposal, but since it's linked to the absorbtion option I generally had it turned on.. even though I rarely interacted with the belly pred. I've also got headphones, so the sound of bones being crapped out or being belched would kind of go right into my ear, so I figure it'd be nice to have the option to switch those specific sounds off for anyone that doesn't really want to have the same sound files for poots and burps play over and over when testing out the various options from the fetish shop like I did when I first started. Maybe have a "soft" scat option, where the sounds are replaced by text.. but the visuals are still available? Or a sound slider specifically for being crapped out or belched up.

The "story" is fairly cute too, even if it's a bit weird. It would be neat if Favorability effected things outside of your interactions with the pred in the house, whom I presume is either meant to be the player's room mate or girlfriend, and could possibly effect the other predators that would be littered around the map for special interactions. I understand that functionality is currently going to the Fetish shop, but I moreso mean dialogue changes, allowing for conversation with the outside preds and potentially adding additional events and alternate endings (potentially locked in the fetish shop so that the options can be turned on and off freely once favorability has been met).

What I mean by this is that at the moment, any pred that is outside will immediately grab and attempt to eat you the moment you interact with them.. and you will be digested if you fail to escape. What if when your favorability goes up, they actually give you the time of day and you can talk to them with a dialogue box and all that? There'd be a basic talk function, eat me.. and probably a special function unique to the character being spoken to that could maybe lead to special situations with random results? (going for something really bare-bones here). For instance, say you go on a date.. you could randomly experience one of the fetishes that you've unlocked in the shop. Or maybe you play a game with the loli? just throwing out ideas. As for endings, well, at the moment you're 100% gurgled when you've been eaten. Maybe raising favorability could unlock endo endings where the pred will either keep you for an unknown amount of time, or releases you after they've had their fun (Being ejected during an orgasm could be a fun ending.) In particular, I was thinking of the option with the swallowing pred, where the top option has you asking to be let out.. only to be digested and burped out after adding fat to their figure. Could be kind of neat to see that option actually have em let you out because you're a more.. favorable person.

Finally.. I guess I'll mention "male vore", since I saw a comment about it? I mean.. it seems like this is absolutely a setting where women seem to entirely dominate as being predatory, and I'm more than fine with that being the case. If male vore were implemented though, I feel like it would take place best as "reversal".. essentially there being a female character that the player can eat and the struggling phase covering "struggling to keep her down" as your actions would serve to hinder their escape. Being said, considering how cute this game is.. I don't feel like there'd be any sadistic undertones to this, and probably wouldn't lead to digestion and instead removing the eaten character from the map and having you carry them around for a bit with the option to talk with them, maybe start up the struggle again with less power, hp & sp.. or take a nap with them still in your belly, allowing you to rub your own belly as they lightly wiggle inside. Of course, seeing as this is a reversal character, if she escapes your belly, she'll instead eat the player and have similar options for what she can do to you, from what you could've done with her. Maybe even go the extra mile and have her sprite walk around the map as she carries the player around, having unique dialogue with the different characters around the map.. but not really being able to start any of the struggles.. probably. That's.. the best way I can think of to implement "male vore", by turning into Reversal, and I'm not even going to touch on cv.
AwokenedWispKP
Been posting for a bit

Postby Circle0Trick » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:14 pm

nice~☆
Thank you for posting
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game