Struggle Simulator Ver.1.17

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite Pred?

Belly Struggle Pred.
17%
Swallow Struggle Pred.
11%
Small Pred.
20%
Twins Pred.
18%
Cat Pred.
17%
Player Pred.
17%

Total votes : 3388

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.9 (22/01/08)

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:41 am

Lov345 wrote:is there giantess?
the title screen is confusing me.

One of the possible "endings" of the north east struggle(the mid vore one), don't remember the requirements.
Turbotowns
???

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.10 (22/04/27)

Postby Nomaaaaa » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:26 am

1.10 Update

> New fetishes update!
> New prey!
> Pred Level 3 difficult up!
> Pred Level 0 update!

Have fun playing!
Nomaaaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Achenar » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:53 am

Having some trouble...
Spoiler: show

Naga unbirth works fine and is lovely, but it won't allow me to buy Cum shot ("SP is insufficient" whether I have 2 or even 3 SP), and I can't find the "new pred" anywhere in the other town, there's just the one person who I eat. Also, can't understand how to work the costume shop? I see a Gender Change option in the menu but I bought both and it remains greyed out.
Achenar
Participator

Postby xtradubious » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:11 pm

Achenar wrote:Having some trouble...
Spoiler: show

Naga unbirth works fine and is lovely, but it won't allow me to buy Cum shot ("SP is insufficient" whether I have 2 or even 3 SP), and I can't find the "new pred" anywhere in the other town, there's just the one person who I eat. Also, can't understand how to work the costume shop? I see a Gender Change option in the menu but I bought both and it remains greyed out.

Cum shot currently seems to cost 5 and not 2, despite saying it costs 2, but it DOES work.
xtradubious
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sasquatchias » Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:45 pm

Couple of things, might be just me not playing it enough yet but I'm a bit confused on stuff.

1. What exactly are the "Trick" scenes on the small pred sections?

2. Are the fetish shop options for the twins / rock-paper-scissors gone now? Don't see a section for them.

3. Hoodie 1 option doesn't seem to do anything, Hoodie 2 unlocks a blue outfit for the wandering person in the second town area.

4. Talking with the new person - who I assume is the new prey - only gives us an option of saying the world is pretty and bye. Is there more content with them or just the inclusion so far?
Sasquatchias
New to the forum

Postby redholm2 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:12 pm

Sasquatchias wrote:4. Talking with the new person - who I assume is the new prey - only gives us an option of saying the world is pretty and bye. Is there more content with them or just the inclusion so far?

That character is the female/male character you can choose to play as. If you pick male the female walks around. If you pick female the male walks around.
redholm2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sharcade » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:51 pm

I think the gender change is broken. Whenever I change to the female character, everyone that can do vore stuff disappears from the map.
Sharcade
New to the forum

Postby diggitydaniel » Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:33 am

Sharcade wrote:I think the gender change is broken. Whenever I change to the female character, everyone that can do vore stuff disappears from the map.

At the moment, the female character only has art for one vore scene that I've found so far - the Level 0 scene with the standard struggle character.
diggitydaniel
New to the forum

Postby bonberjean » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:06 am

diggitydaniel wrote:
Sharcade wrote:I think the gender change is broken. Whenever I change to the female character, everyone that can do vore stuff disappears from the map.

At the moment, the female character only has art for one vore scene that I've found so far - the Level 0 scene with the standard struggle character.

In the new version, Noma added the smal pred for the female player (level 0 pred)
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:33 pm

What new wandering NPC are you talking about? I looked in the second area and there's only the prey right at the entrance and on the left the shop where you can buy the hoodies.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Trubot527 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:19 pm

Souls6 wrote:What new wandering NPC are you talking about? I looked in the second area and there's only the prey right at the entrance and on the left the shop where you can buy the hoodies.

Right side of the middle paths and just go up, it's the female character you can play as and it changes to the guy if you have the female at first party slot
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Achenar » Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:21 pm

Trubot527 wrote:
Souls6 wrote:What new wandering NPC are you talking about? I looked in the second area and there's only the prey right at the entrance and on the left the shop where you can buy the hoodies.

Right side of the middle paths and just go up, it's the female character you can play as and it changes to the guy if you have the female at first party slot

I just went there and there's nothing at all in any of the places that those directions lead to...
Achenar
Participator

Postby Trubot527 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:40 pm

Achenar wrote:
Trubot527 wrote:

I just went there and there's nothing at all in any of the places that those directions lead to...

She's right there .-.
granted she walks around, usually she's around that area. This is version 1.10. She doesn't do anything yet, you can just say Hi and bye, but if you buy a hoodie they wear it when you talk to them.
Attachments
Screenshot (193).png
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Achenar » Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:05 am

Hm. After experimenting, the character does appear on a new file. An older save, however, won't have the character in the menu, so Gender Change won't be available and the other one won't be wandering the town. It seems like internally they're treated as a party member.

Nomaaaaa - any idea if there's a way to fix this save incompatibility issue? Some way of forcing this new person into the "party" in an older save? I'd really rather not grind out dozens of SP to get back the options I'd previously unlocked.
Achenar
Participator

Postby Nomaaaaa » Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:43 am

Achenar wrote:Hm. After experimenting, the character does appear on a new file. An older save, however, won't have the character in the menu, so Gender Change won't be available and the other one won't be wandering the town. It seems like internally they're treated as a party member.

Nomaaaaa - any idea if there's a way to fix this save incompatibility issue? Some way of forcing this new person into the "party" in an older save? I'd really rather not grind out dozens of SP to get back the options I'd previously unlocked.

I do not recommend moving a save file from an older version to the current version.
So there is no way I can't help you with bugs when you move a save file from an older version to the current version.

And since you don't know what kind of bugs will appear, we recommend that you don't do it.

(Regarding SP, we will make it possible to obtain more abundant SP.)
Nomaaaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby lordamaterasu03 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:52 pm

couldn't find it anywhere. But I was wondering if a controller could be used in place of a keyboard. The rapid stick thing seems like it might be more suited for a controller along with the timing the button push for the swallowing pred.

if it was something put into the game then I guess I never tried it before. if it wasn't perhaps that could be an update goal?

aside from that I feel like some vores are really hard to escape.

like I'm pretty sure the unbirth vore with the center pred isn't possible to escape from she keeps dragging me back in. pretty sure I was hitting my limit but I got out twice and no dice. Are you suppose to be able to get out sooner if you hit the right buttons? is it suppose to take multiple tries or am I just ruining my keyboard attempting it?
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=47332

I'm a fun loving guy that loves to role play and chat with friends let's make each day a great day
lordamaterasu03
Been posting for a bit

Postby lordamaterasu03 » Mon May 02, 2022 3:04 pm

I saw something about at level 3 the difficulty for escaping gets higher and higher. is that supposed to be for after you level up yourself.

I feel like it might be 'cheating' but I'm trying to get bonus SP by staying level one and beat higher difficulties but it seems like even level 2 predators just aren't easy enough to get away. sure I mess up but it feels like they literally suck away all stamina and hp before you can even attempt an escape. and I think I figured out that you have to have a certain threshold of stamina or health to escape effectively. something is just telling me there's no way to grind sp effectively without breaking your keyboard because the constant (joy stick thing) is just impossible.

not to mention with the swallowing pred (the far right one) has that skill check and it can happen randomly without notice and go away just as fast. there's no time to do both because I'm just not ambidextrous enough to be able to be ready for both. Because I can only do the joy stick flailing thing which can strain my muscles in my hands just from having to mash fast and hard enough to make progress. Or do the space bar timing.

not both..... can't do both. there's also a graphical error when the space bar timing shows up the red line doesn't always go away when it switches to the flailing joy stick. and it'll stick around even when doing the flailing only going away when the space bar timing comes back and then goes away.

is there any chance that the button prompts that aren't the directional inputs to be more clear like how to accomplish the task they give you. I like I might be the only one having issues.

I'm a fun loving guy that loves to role play and chat with friends let's make each day a great day
lordamaterasu03
Been posting for a bit

Postby lordamaterasu03 » Mon May 02, 2022 5:21 pm

Third time posting a comment here. found a bug. not only are preds hard to escape from despite me upping my hp and stamina. and they are still only lvl 1 in the settings

but I'm losing my sp. and no matter if I win or lose I'm not gaining.

lordamaterasu03
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Tue May 03, 2022 12:18 am

lordamaterasu03 wrote:Third time posting a comment here. found a bug. not only are preds hard to escape from despite me upping my hp and stamina. and they are still only lvl 1 in the settings

but I'm losing my sp. and no matter if I win or lose I'm not gaining.

now THAT's weird...
Turbotowns
???

Postby deathbringr102 » Wed May 04, 2022 2:16 am

Can anyone tell me what the tricks in the fetish shop are for? I enabled them and disabled them but everything seems the same. Are they for the twins or something. Like you lose rock paper scissors with the twins and one unbirths/anal vores you?
deathbringr102
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game