Struggle Simulator Ver.1.17

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite Pred?

Belly Struggle Pred.
17%
Swallow Struggle Pred.
11%
Small Pred.
20%
Twins Pred.
18%
Cat Pred.
17%
Player Pred.
17%

Total votes : 3411

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.5 (21/07/01)

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:41 pm

Nomaaaaa wrote:That's a good idea.
There are definitely people who don't like bones.

And some of us *cough*, prefer bones to poop.

---

Uhm... don't know what caused it, but the main struggle(the one where we're already in a stomach). Randomly glitched up: while I was in the middle of struggling, the image stopped moving, and no key prompts came up, but the game still played in the background, i could hear it, and I could even progress through the digestion, get back outside, and hear the town music, but the image never changed, it got stuck permanently middle struggle.(Lost a bit of progress there.)
Turbotowns
???

Postby Etherthedrake » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:23 pm

This game is a cool little experience! It's simple, but charming. I like that it has a variety of things to choose from too, and toggleable digestion/scat content, which is a big plus for everyone.
I'll be lurking and watching it progress, and I wish the dev good luck with the project. Keep up the good work!
Hey! I'm just a dessert mouse.
"humans boring. Endo best. Dragons awesome."
Etherthedrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby RapaciousUmbra » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:13 am

Really loving this game and the updates it's been getting over time. I can't quite describe it, but it's so charming and enjoyable.

Just, one question. Is the loli pred just....intended to be harder? Because I've succeeded like, once in escaping (when I was trying to) and failed many times, compared to the other two which I can escape fairly easily.
RapaciousUmbra
New to the forum

Postby pastaria » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:12 pm

(Using DeepL because I can't use English well.)
I played the game and loved it. I love the artwork and animations, which are cute and leave room for imagination.

Currently, the options available in the fetish shop cannot be turned on at the same time if they are of the same type.
This is kind of obvious, but it would be very nice to have the option to randomly play from the fetishes you have turned on (and the default ones) during the actual scene.
The cat is very cute and a big favorite of mine. I'm waiting with anticipation for additional scenes. I would like to see a vore scene if possible.

This is just a suggestion. Follow your own wishes and keep up the good work. That's the best I can hope for.
pastaria
New to the forum

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.6 (21/08/02)

Postby Nomaaaaa » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:33 pm

Hello! 1.6 Version update!
This update adds the following

- New fetishes add!
> Soul vore
> Naga vore

- Add Cat Scene!

- New preds update!

> Twins pred!

Thank you!
Nomaaaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby komaru » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:27 pm

Goodness! All those new scenes are really well done!

I did notice, perhaps just an oversight, that I'm not getting SP from them, however.
komaru
???

Postby Nomaaaaa » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:40 pm

komaru wrote:Goodness! All those new scenes are really well done!

I did notice, perhaps just an oversight, that I'm not getting SP from them, however.

Oh, that's a big deal...
I'll fix it quickly
Nomaaaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby komaru » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:45 pm

No rush at all!

I also have to say that I LOVE the twins, hehe!~
komaru
???

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.61 (21/08/02)

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:34 pm

Always a good day when this updates!

---

Hmmm, is there anyway to tell what the twins are going to pick? Seems to be a crap shoot.

---

I got SP from the twins and soul vore, but not the naga vore, which btw, seems to be a full overwrite(the naga vore), it doesn't matter what the other options are.

Also, lvl 1 soul vore is hard as hell! I'm at the level where I can beat the swallow struggle in a few seconds, but I can't escape from the soul vore part(I had to let myself be digested.)

Ah, right, and I have no idea where the cat scene is.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Trubot527 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:39 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Ah, right, and I have no idea where the cat scene is.

It usually happens if you interact with the cat when it has a heart above its head.
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Nomaaaaa » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:45 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Always a good day when this updates!

---

Hmmm, is there anyway to tell what the twins are going to pick? Seems to be a crap shoot.

---

I got SP from the twins and soul vore, but not the naga vore, which btw, seems to be a full overwrite(the naga vore), it doesn't matter what the other options are.

Also, lvl 1 soul vore is hard as hell! I'm at the level where I can beat the swallow struggle in a few seconds, but I can't escape from the soul vore part(I had to let myself be digested.)

Ah, right, and I have no idea where the cat scene is.

Escape from Soul vore is designed to be impossible and will be changed to be able to escape in the next update!
Nomaaaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby pendingdelet02h623 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:00 pm

Has unbirth been added yet?
pendingdelet02h623
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:47 pm

Nomaaaaa wrote:Escape from Soul vore is designed to be impossible and will be changed to be able to escape in the next update!

And yet we could still struggle and even look like we made progress. XD

cthuloid9 wrote:Has unbirth been added yet?

Nope.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Codexwakia » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:54 am

what's the difference between the basic ver1.61 and the patreon version? I'm just asking to see if there was more scenes available.
Codexwakia
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nomaaaaa » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:22 pm

Codexwakia wrote:what's the difference between the basic ver1.61 and the patreon version? I'm just asking to see if there was more scenes available.

You can get SP indefinitely. And you have the right to preview the September update.

Ah, the only difference between the current basic version and the Patreon version is the SP difference.
Nomaaaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby mlpbrony1 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:48 am

May I plz get link to your discord plz and thank you
mlpbrony1
New to the forum

Postby StarLight229 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:03 pm

Nomaaaaa wrote:
Codexwakia wrote:what's the difference between the basic ver1.61 and the patreon version? I'm just asking to see if there was more scenes available.

You can get SP indefinitely. And you have the right to preview the September update.

Ah, the only difference between the current basic version and the Patreon version is the SP difference.

very happy to see that you didn't decide to do some Patron-only scenes.
By the way in this version the twins scene is just so cute, i love it
StarLight229
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ilv18 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:18 pm

I love this game(thought i can only play it in Joiplay and i have some control issues because I am not used to play on my Android), and i adore the different scenarios.

I have some ideas for other scenarios.
1. Make the pred mad at Stick, here Stick get eaten immediately but the pred still have things to do so she will go to do her activities for the rest of the day with her full belly, during this time Stick will struggle to make the pred's life difficult, jogging? A little push and she falls on the ground, Talking to someone? Stir some gases to force her to burp on the face of the other person, doing some paperwork? Do some kicks to move her desk to mess with her things... etc, until the pred gets mad enough that decides that digesting Stick is not worth the problems.

2.Play time with the Loli, a bit similar to the twins, here the Loli will immediately eat Stick but after that she will be bored and wants to play, Stick seeing this will strike a deal with her, he will play with her in exchange of releasing him, in this scenario the player have to do some simple mini games to entertain the Loli until she is not longer bored and do her part of the deal, if the player doesn't do the games correctly the Loli will get even more bored to the point of falling asleep over her belly digesting Sticks.

3.Full-tour, this could be done on the struggle pred, the pred eats Stick like always, but this time he have a idea, nobody expects that the prey goes directly to the bowels, so Stick push himself inside of them causing a bit of discomfort on the pred, here Stick will be crawling through the bowels while the player sees the reactions of the pred and sometimes she will fart making her blush, if he fails he will be sucked to the stomach again and without energy to do anything else he will be digested and in the scat scene the pred will comment something related to the escape attempt.

4.Waterbed, the pred after eating Stick will try to feel what is like be over a waterbed, so she will go and drinks tons of water until her belly is bigger than her body and then she will climb her belly until she is over it, this time the struggles will make her fall putting her in a situation where she can't move and force her to expel the water with Stick included, if the player fails, she will digest Stick and part of the water will be absorbed, in the scat she will expel the bones and the remaining water.

5.Possible shrink and stuffing scenario, in this scenario Sticks somehow gets shrunked and is accidentally eaten by a pred, in this state Stick is too weak to be able to struggle to escape but his struggles could be confused as a hunger pangs, the pred thinking that she is hungry will start eating food bloating her stomach, until in the end her belly is so full that Stick will be able to reach the esophagus and crawl to his freedom, if he fails he will be trapped and later he will regrow surprising the pred and will be digested by a very confused pred.

Keep the good job.
Ilv18
Been posting for a bit

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.62 (21/08/06)

Postby TheEvilWithin » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:27 pm

Can you escape the cat once you're eaten or not?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.62 (21/08/06)

Postby Shadowheart » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:31 pm

Sorry if this has already been answered but is there a scene for the Player to be Pred in the game yet and if so how does one unlock it?
Shadowheart
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game