Struggle Simulator Ver.1.17

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite Pred?

Belly Struggle Pred.
17%
Swallow Struggle Pred.
11%
Small Pred.
20%
Twins Pred.
18%
Cat Pred.
17%
Player Pred.
17%

Total votes : 3411

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.41 (21/06/03)

Postby Nomaaaaa » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:34 am

AwokenedWispKP wrote:Honestly I love this more than I should, I'm personally not really into the prey-side of vore games.. and the pred-side is generally kinda boring. But this is heckin cute and adorable. The art is real simple, but that's fine. You really don't need something detailed, and simple art lets you add more variety much more easily. Good play on that part.

Now if I had to make a complaint, it would be that I wish you could turn the disposal sounds down, or off. I don't particularly mind disposal, but since it's linked to the absorbtion option I generally had it turned on.. even though I rarely interacted with the belly pred. I've also got headphones, so the sound of bones being crapped out or being belched would kind of go right into my ear, so I figure it'd be nice to have the option to switch those specific sounds off for anyone that doesn't really want to have the same sound files for poots and burps play over and over when testing out the various options from the fetish shop like I did when I first started. Maybe have a "soft" scat option, where the sounds are replaced by text.. but the visuals are still available? Or a sound slider specifically for being crapped out or belched up.

The "story" is fairly cute too, even if it's a bit weird. It would be neat if Favorability effected things outside of your interactions with the pred in the house, whom I presume is either meant to be the player's room mate or girlfriend, and could possibly effect the other predators that would be littered around the map for special interactions. I understand that functionality is currently going to the Fetish shop, but I moreso mean dialogue changes, allowing for conversation with the outside preds and potentially adding additional events and alternate endings (potentially locked in the fetish shop so that the options can be turned on and off freely once favorability has been met).

What I mean by this is that at the moment, any pred that is outside will immediately grab and attempt to eat you the moment you interact with them.. and you will be digested if you fail to escape. What if when your favorability goes up, they actually give you the time of day and you can talk to them with a dialogue box and all that? There'd be a basic talk function, eat me.. and probably a special function unique to the character being spoken to that could maybe lead to special situations with random results? (going for something really bare-bones here). For instance, say you go on a date.. you could randomly experience one of the fetishes that you've unlocked in the shop. Or maybe you play a game with the loli? just throwing out ideas. As for endings, well, at the moment you're 100% gurgled when you've been eaten. Maybe raising favorability could unlock endo endings where the pred will either keep you for an unknown amount of time, or releases you after they've had their fun (Being ejected during an orgasm could be a fun ending.) In particular, I was thinking of the option with the swallowing pred, where the top option has you asking to be let out.. only to be digested and burped out after adding fat to their figure. Could be kind of neat to see that option actually have em let you out because you're a more.. favorable person.

Finally.. I guess I'll mention "male vore", since I saw a comment about it? I mean.. it seems like this is absolutely a setting where women seem to entirely dominate as being predatory, and I'm more than fine with that being the case. If male vore were implemented though, I feel like it would take place best as "reversal".. essentially there being a female character that the player can eat and the struggling phase covering "struggling to keep her down" as your actions would serve to hinder their escape. Being said, considering how cute this game is.. I don't feel like there'd be any sadistic undertones to this, and probably wouldn't lead to digestion and instead removing the eaten character from the map and having you carry them around for a bit with the option to talk with them, maybe start up the struggle again with less power, hp & sp.. or take a nap with them still in your belly, allowing you to rub your own belly as they lightly wiggle inside. Of course, seeing as this is a reversal character, if she escapes your belly, she'll instead eat the player and have similar options for what she can do to you, from what you could've done with her. Maybe even go the extra mile and have her sprite walk around the map as she carries the player around, having unique dialogue with the different characters around the map.. but not really being able to start any of the struggles.. probably. That's.. the best way I can think of to implement "male vore", by turning into Reversal, and I'm not even going to touch on cv.

Thanks for the good suggestion~

The male vore will probably be shown in the next update.

Kligor wrote:Is there any possibility of an "Endo mode" where it just doesnt play the digestion segment? Really fun regardless tho :D
EDIT: Maybe a few minor changes but nothing substantial really I guess! Dont wanna try to pressure ya to do something ya dont wanna.

Does endo mean that it ends in the stomach as it is?
Nomaaaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:45 am

Nomaaaaa wrote:
Kligor wrote:Is there any possibility of an "Endo mode" where it just doesnt play the digestion segment? Really fun regardless tho :D
EDIT: Maybe a few minor changes but nothing substantial really I guess! Dont wanna try to pressure ya to do something ya dont wanna.

Does endo mean that it ends in the stomach as it is?

Endo basically means no digestion. they just stay in the belly safe and sound.
Turbotowns
???

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.5 (21/07/01)

Postby Nomaaaaa » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:20 pm

Hello~
This update adds the following

- New fetishes add!
> Absorb
> Weight gain

- New Story unlock!
> favorability to 8

- Pred level 0 add!
> Soft vore

- Belly Struggle Upgrade Scens~
> Event Scens Update
> Retry escape
> etc

- Sometimes cats!

- Player Revenge! (M/F)
> Applies to Belly Struggle. (We'll add it to other Struggles later.)

Thank you!
Nomaaaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby leonthegreat » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:09 pm

I love the updates. this game is pretty fun. the only complaint i have is that there isnt more to the game yet :D
Always looking for a nice belly to relax in.
leonthegreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:31 am

Noice!

---

God, I LOVE the role reversal!

---

AND THE WILLING! FUCK! TOO CUTE!
Turbotowns
???

Postby AwokenedWispKP » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:08 am

Nomaaaaa wrote:Thanks for the good suggestion~

Oh wow.. I apparently caused influence on the game. I guess I should feel honored..? or.. proud? I mean, all I did was look at what some people wanted and then said dumb brain things that I thought would make much more sense in the context of the game.
AwokenedWispKP
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:12 am

AwokenedWispKP wrote:
Nomaaaaa wrote:Thanks for the good suggestion~

Oh wow.. I apparently caused influence on the game. I guess I should feel honored..? or.. proud? I mean, all I did was look at what some people wanted and then said dumb brain things that I thought would make much more sense in the context of the game.

I influenced it too, if you go back a couple pages to see my loli suggestion.
Turbotowns
???

Postby FoxtrotAce » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:04 pm

Will there be more with the cat? I saw it can be feral or anthro and appears in the loli's digestion scene. Are there more scenes or are they a future update?
FoxtrotAce
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:10 pm

FoxtrotAce wrote:Will there be more with the cat? I saw it can be feral or anthro and appears in the loli's digestion scene. Are there more scenes or are they a future update?

Oh? I haven't noticed anthro yet. Just feral. Licking the loli's tummy is too damn cute.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Nomaaaaa » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:34 am

FoxtrotAce wrote:Will there be more with the cat? I saw it can be feral or anthro and appears in the loli's digestion scene. Are there more scenes or are they a future update?

More scenes are planned for the cat. :D
Nomaaaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Silversepiroth » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:11 am

Love the addition of the role reversal at the end. Any way we could potentially get an unlock or something for a bonus minigame where you have to do the gameplay to keep her down in return for extra SP?
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby CuddleSlut » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:15 pm

Really like the mechanics, but the art style isn't doing much for me. Everybody is featureless, androgynous blobs.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dihydrogenperoxide » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:27 pm

hat is the max for favorability?
Dihydrogenperoxide
New to the forum

Postby Cielie » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:42 pm

I love the art style chosen and androgynous look~ ^-^
Cielie
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThexOrion » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:21 am

How do you access the story part of the game? I found the building with the sign that says "story", and I found the theather inside, but there is nothing in there. Am I experiencing a glitch or am I just stupid?

I'm playing on Ver.1.5.
ThexOrion
New to the forum

Postby Seelane » Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:20 am

would it be possible to have an option to have scat disposal without the bones? Maybe have bones as a free fetish for people to have or the reverse.

I also love your ambiguous character design chosen
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seelane » Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:22 am

would it be possible on future updates to have an option so that escaping from AV is from the same you came in instead of by the mouth? sorry for all these suggestion. I love your game.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nomaaaaa » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:49 am

Silversepiroth wrote:Love the addition of the role reversal at the end. Any way we could potentially get an unlock or something for a bonus minigame where you have to do the gameplay to keep her down in return for extra SP?

Not yet.

cankoo wrote:How do you access the story part of the game? I found the building with the sign that says "story", and I found the theather inside, but there is nothing in there. Am I experiencing a glitch or am I just stupid?

I'm playing on Ver.1.5.

Look for the bread basket with the exclamation mark floating on it.

linkever wrote:would it be possible to have an option to have scat disposal without the bones? Maybe have bones as a free fetish for people to have or the reverse.

I also love your ambiguous character design chosen

That's a good idea.
There are definitely people who don't like bones.

linkever wrote:would it be possible on future updates to have an option so that escaping from AV is from the same you came in instead of by the mouth? sorry for all these suggestion. I love your game.

Yes!
Obviously it started with AV, but it's odd that the escape ends with OV.

I'll add it!
Nomaaaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby chibi-wolfy » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:51 pm

I wanna preface this by saying that I had a lot of fun with this - the art is positively adorable, and I don't think I've enjoyed an RPGmaker game in a LONG ass time. But to be perfectly honest, the writing could use some proofreading and clarity, because even though I've figured out a few things now I had a hard time originally understanding what exactly did what. Do pred levels change anything besides difficulty? Does it affect every pred or just the one next to the settings? Is there a specific way to trigger the stuff you unlock in the fetish shop or is it all random? What the heck is a "trick" and why can't I toggle both of them at once? Why is there so many options with the same Absorb label? How do any of them differ from one another, and why does every single one of them require scat to be enabled? It's all so incredibly confusing, and I really dread the thought of stumbling into something I don't like by chance trying to figure out what any of these things do. Some ingame elaboration of some of the game's features and outcomes I feel could really help this out a lot.

Also as long as we're making kink requests, personally I'd really love a pred that carries you around the town and does things with you inside, maybe spreading out chances to escape or resist through a handful of different events or conversations, but I totally understand if that's a lot of work. What about a few endo options? The implications of belly pets / perma entrapment has always felt nice to me, even if they end with the same fadeouts digestion does. I'm still pretty happy with how the game's presented already, though. Good luck with your updates! o3ob
chibi-wolfy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trubot527 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:04 pm

chibi-wolfy wrote:I wanna preface this by saying that I had a lot of fun with this - the art is positively adorable, and I don't think I've enjoyed an RPGmaker game in a LONG ass time. But to be perfectly honest, the writing could use some proofreading and clarity, because even though I've figured out a few things now I had a hard time originally understanding what exactly did what. Do pred levels change anything besides difficulty? Does it affect every pred or just the one next to the settings? Is there a specific way to trigger the stuff you unlock in the fetish shop or is it all random? What the heck is a "trick" and why can't I toggle both of them at once? Why is there so many options with the same Absorb label? How do any of them differ from one another, and why does every single one of them require scat to be enabled? It's all so incredibly confusing, and I really dread the thought of stumbling into something I don't like by chance trying to figure out what any of these things do. Some ingame elaboration of some of the game's features and outcomes I feel could really help this out a lot.

Also as long as we're making kink requests, personally I'd really love a pred that carries you around the town and does things with you inside, maybe spreading out chances to escape or resist through a handful of different events or conversations, but I totally understand if that's a lot of work. What about a few endo options? The implications of belly pets / perma entrapment has always felt nice to me, even if they end with the same fadeouts digestion does. I'm still pretty happy with how the game's presented already, though. Good luck with your updates! o3ob

Ima try to answer as many as I can
chibi-wolfy wrote: Do pred levels change anything besides difficulty? Does it affect every pred or just the one next to the settings?

Pred levels change how hard it is to escape, as well as how fast you lose health and the digestive stages progress, and every pred is effected by the levels.

chibi-wolfy wrote:Is there a specific way to trigger the stuff you unlock in the fetish shop or is it all random?

If the fire is blue, it's active

chibi-wolfy wrote:What the heck is a "trick" and why can't I toggle both of them at once?

Tricks are for the loli pred and they effect the lose ending, so get digested by the loli pred with one of the tricks active and the ending will be changed.

chibi-wolfy wrote:Why is there so many options with the same Absorb label? How do any of them differ from one another, and why does every single one of them require scat to be enabled?

The multiple options are for if you dont like the bones so you get absorbed, and if you want weight gain for the pred after you are absorbed, and with scat turned off the scene just ends once you are digested, and the options wouldnt play out since they technically count as scat

chibi-wolfy wrote:What about a few endo options? The implications of belly pets / perma entrapment has always felt nice to me, even if they end with the same fadeouts digestion does.

There is an endo option, it comes with pred level 0. Though they do end with your character being released at the end, it is still endo. Though I would also enjoy seeing perma endo at some point.
Trubot527
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game