Mobi Games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mobi Games

Postby Placeholder3128 » Thu May 06, 2021 8:46 pm

As far as I can tell the issue for people that can't load is blocking cookies. I had the problem in Chrome Incognito and enabling cookies made it load.

Also, great game!
Placeholder3128
New to the forum

Postby RumiBelly » Thu May 06, 2021 11:48 pm

Placeholder3128 wrote:As far as I can tell the issue for people that can't load is blocking cookies. I had the problem in Chrome Incognito and enabling cookies made it load.

Also, great game!

Thank you, I had to go into page information to enable one specific cookie that was being blocked. it works now
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Moebius » Mon May 10, 2021 12:20 am

Nathairach wrote:Very nicely done! I'll have to keep an eye on this thread to see what comes next.

Thanks! I'll post any further update :D

NekoYuki wrote:One thing i could recommend if you are planning to update this, is a little intro where your mouse gets swallowed. also if possible a pause option, for if it becomes needed.

While it may be impractical, i also wish bones didn't disappear over time, i wanna see how many mice didn't make it while kitty becomes a walking graveyard~ heh

Oh I get that, actually while testing I added a lot of durability to bones just to see that, it was cool! I'll make sure to add a pause button!

Impact wrote:
ketchup wrote:The game doesn't appear to load for me. Does this not run on macs?

I was trying to play in Chrome's Incognito Mode and the game didn't load.
I moved to Chrome's normal mode and it loaded without problem. Not sure if you were trying something similar in Mac's browser?

ketchup wrote:
Impact wrote:
ketchup wrote:The game doesn't appear to load for me. Does this not run on macs?

I was trying to play in Chrome's Incognito Mode and the game didn't load.
I moved to Chrome's normal mode and it loaded without problem. Not sure if you were trying something similar in Mac's browser?

I got it to work on safari normal mode. I was trying in Firefox's incognito mode when it didn't work. So maybe incognito mode is the problem?

Placeholder3128 wrote:As far as I can tell the issue for people that can't load is blocking cookies. I had the problem in Chrome Incognito and enabling cookies made it load.

Also, great game!

Glad you all manage to figure it out! Is not a rare thing for people playing a game to do it on incognito mode or with more privacy active settings, but it didn't occur to me that that was the problem, thanks!
Moebius
Participator

Postby calin22 » Mon May 10, 2021 11:26 am

So uh... sequel when? :lol:
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Moebius » Sun May 16, 2021 12:56 pm

calin22 wrote:So uh... sequel when? :lol:

Not in the plans for the moment, but I did made a small update to the game and changed the host!
https://gamejolt.com/games/Snack_Surfer/615389
Moebius
Participator

Postby daeway » Sat May 22, 2021 3:33 pm

i survived!
daeway
Participator

Postby Yoshi174 » Sat May 22, 2021 5:16 pm

The improved physics made the game easier. I was able to get to 1200+ when I struggled to hit 500 before.

very cute game, and lucky mousies that get to be her snacks
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby ahungryone » Wed May 26, 2021 3:31 am

Moebius wrote:Not in the plans for the moment, but I did made a small update to the game and changed the host!

Hello! Excuse me, English isn't my native language and my writing skills might be bad, but I really want to share this with you :)

I enjoyed your game, it was really funny trying not to touch anything dangerous while looking on the girl to the right and listening to all that nice "a-a" *gulp* sounds! :-D
Was able to get ~1200 points in the first try and was really amused by the shocked face in the end.

Also I noticed the game was made in Unity and as a kind of Unity developer myself I have some tips for fixing some unintended behaviors I noticed:
1) Looks like the check that decides if player can jump checks collision of the player model in general. While this allows cool "climbing" jumps from the sides of objects it also allows weird "levitation" tactics when you jump from beneath towards falling food and then keep both of you mid-air by pressing "jump" button from time to time to negate gravity. You can try to add to player model a trigger that slightly sticks out of model and encompasses it from the bottom and to ~2/3 of player height, it helped me back in my time.
2) It seems like you use AddForce to propel player upwards on the jump. While it is perfectly nice way to do it, it can cause jump force "stacking" in case player continues to touch something and jumps again after the jump start. You can change this by modifying players rigidbody velocity directly, setting its "y" to the needed value. But as Vector3 is a struct you can't modify its "y" directly though, so you'll need make a new vector for it :( Also in this case it would be cool to have some "inner cooldown" on the jump (like 0.1 sec) to avoid the case when the player climbs on something with something else on his head and throws the second object with tremendous force just be spamming the "jump" button :lol:

I'm looking forward for more of your games, your style is cool =D

P.S.: Sorry if my tips were a bit intrusive, I was busy in not-game development for a while and I miss gamedev a lot :(
ahungryone
New to the forum

Postby Moebius » Mon May 31, 2021 6:54 pm

Yoshi174 wrote:The improved physics made the game easier. I was able to get to 1200+ when I struggled to hit 500 before.

very cute game, and lucky mousies that get to be her snacks

Thanks! I may need to rebalance it a bit wiht the new difficulty in mind

ahungryone wrote:
Moebius wrote:Not in the plans for the moment, but I did made a small update to the game and changed the host!

Hello! Excuse me, English isn't my native language and my writing skills might be bad, but I really want to share this with you :)

I enjoyed your game, it was really funny trying not to touch anything dangerous while looking on the girl to the right and listening to all that nice "a-a" *gulp* sounds! :-D
Was able to get ~1200 points in the first try and was really amused by the shocked face in the end.

Also I noticed the game was made in Unity and as a kind of Unity developer myself I have some tips for fixing some unintended behaviors I noticed:
1) Looks like the check that decides if player can jump checks collision of the player model in general. While this allows cool "climbing" jumps from the sides of objects it also allows weird "levitation" tactics when you jump from beneath towards falling food and then keep both of you mid-air by pressing "jump" button from time to time to negate gravity. You can try to add to player model a trigger that slightly sticks out of model and encompasses it from the bottom and to ~2/3 of player height, it helped me back in my time.
2) It seems like you use AddForce to propel player upwards on the jump. While it is perfectly nice way to do it, it can cause jump force "stacking" in case player continues to touch something and jumps again after the jump start. You can change this by modifying players rigidbody velocity directly, setting its "y" to the needed value. But as Vector3 is a struct you can't modify its "y" directly though, so you'll need make a new vector for it :( Also in this case it would be cool to have some "inner cooldown" on the jump (like 0.1 sec) to avoid the case when the player climbs on something with something else on his head and throws the second object with tremendous force just be spamming the "jump" button :lol:

I'm looking forward for more of your games, your style is cool =D

P.S.: Sorry if my tips were a bit intrusive, I was busy in not-game development for a while and I miss gamedev a lot :(

Thanks for all the tips! Yeah I didn't went for a traditional check system for the jumps but I could shrink the detection zone so it doesn't reset with headbutting objects. Also will put the cooldown to jumping to avoid stacking. True be told I develop the game in a sort of "game jam" style in about 2 days, I appreciate any advice!
Moebius
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game