Voronica Cleans House [Ren'Py][Steam] (Update 1.0 09/25/21)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Voronica Cleans House [Ren'Py] (Furry, Pred, Visual Nove

Postby rzq1 » Sun May 16, 2021 7:24 pm

So I bought the game yesterday and played it. I'm wondering if I accidently downloaded the demo. Can someone tell me where exactly the demo ends?
rzq1
New to the forum

Postby Heedless » Sun May 16, 2021 7:51 pm

Hi rzq1, the demo ends shortly after you eat the girl in the jar, the current build of the purchasable game ends after you see Emy (the tiny from the beginning) again. The game is early access so your purchase will give you access to all future updates which will ultimately expand the game twice its current size.
'Voronica Goes to Town' the animated predatory life-sim! https://heedless.itch.io/voronica-goes-to-town-a-vore-adventure
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dotsu » Tue May 18, 2021 4:43 am

Just purchased the game i have to say nice i do like it.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby VVV » Tue May 18, 2021 8:06 am

will there be any kind of vore beside oral
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heedless » Tue May 18, 2021 9:46 pm

I'm glad you had fun, Dotsu!

vvv, that will depend a bit on how you count these things. There is vaginal insertion of people and (probably) anal too, but it isn't really going to be positioned as 'eating' so it might not feel vorey to you
'Voronica Goes to Town' the animated predatory life-sim! https://heedless.itch.io/voronica-goes-to-town-a-vore-adventure
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dotsu » Tue May 18, 2021 11:09 pm

Heedless wrote:I'm glad you had fun, Dotsu!

vvv, that will depend a bit on how you count these things. There is vaginal insertion of people and (probably) anal too, but it isn't really going to be positioned as 'eating' so it might not feel vorey to you

As someone who has experience with game development how you choose to monitize your game is i find the superior method. It is called the shareware method. I always like a demo that is always able to be experianced over an over but then once you purchase the game it is contining from the demo. I am not a fan of subscriptions to games an i feel unless a game can be updated every month an demands the need for a patron page then the shareware method is just find an i think more games on ekas should use said approach. very few games i feel need such a approach as most games are hobbie for fun projects.

Few games that i think do use patron well are
God Complex (great game not a huge fan of its development team)
Tsumi umi Sushi (great game an great dev)
Also projects live Vore war

Basicly super active projects that need larger budgets due to multiple devs or huge amounts of art needed to support a project. But then most devs are not very critical about feedback (this is a huge callout on the devs of god complex but i already got flack on that thread for it because they didnt like how i critizied their implementations of puzzles.)

But i hope you dont get discouraged an i hope to see how you continue with the game.
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby Heedless » Wed May 19, 2021 9:46 am

Thanks for the advice and the encouragement! :D
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dotsu » Thu May 20, 2021 1:12 am

Heedless wrote:Thanks for the advice and the encouragement! :D

No problem keep up the good work
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby Heedless » Fri May 21, 2021 10:59 pm

An update should drop soon, but in other big news the store page for 'Voronica Cleans House' has been approved for Steam!! 8O
Can't say that I really expected it to work out when I submitted it, but here we are :lol:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1634 ... Adventure/

Feel kind of sorry for the normie that did the build review... but, I don't know, maybe Terry found out something new about himself!
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dotsu » Sat May 22, 2021 12:29 am

Heedless wrote:An update should drop soon, but in other big news the store page for 'Voronica Cleans House' has been approved for Steam!! 8O
Can't say that I really expected it to work out when I submitted it, but here we are :lol:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1634 ... Adventure/

Feel kind of sorry for the normie that did the build review... but, I don't know, maybe Terry found out something new about himself!

That is awesome to hear but that leaves the question on how those who already bought the game will we get steam keys when it releases to steam or will we still get updates through itch.io/gamejolt
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby Heedless » Sat May 22, 2021 12:57 am

Oh yeah, for sure. All updates will roll out through every place of purchase forever. The only exception will be if steam gets censorious, in which case the Itch and Jolt versions will have any banned content. They definitely won't be second class purchases.
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby maw247 » Sat May 22, 2021 6:59 pm

This game is great fun, well worth the simple buy-in price! I'm also greedily hoping, after seeing the only bad-end included in this version of the game, if our bunny protag will ever have a meal bigger than a micro.
Still, can't wait for the update and to see how the many transformations alter the next acts of the game!
maw247
New to the forum

Postby Heedless » Sun May 23, 2021 7:11 pm

Thanks maw247! Yeah, there'll definitely be some more same size vore!
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Re: Voronica Cleans House [Ren'Py] (Updated 05/26/21)

Postby Heedless » Tue May 25, 2021 10:41 am

Update 1 of 'Voronica Cleans House: a Vore Adventure' is now live on Itch (and soon Game Jolt too, the upload is taking aaaages).

I've added the option to manually chose transformations so that people who dislike hard vore can still get the feral giantess route (and people who love breast expansion can still do hard vore if they like).
Two new scenes are also included, one which has micro on micro same size vore, and the other which can lead to vore or insertion depending on your choices.

Thanks for all your support. If you don't like to use Itch or Game Jolt, I now have a Steam page where you can add 'Voronica Cleans House' to your Wishlist https://store.steampowered.com/app/1634 ... Adventure/

(Release there will be when the full version is complete, which is planned to be September)

Thanks!!

Edit: I forgot to add, but because of the new option to manually chose transformations, saves are going to be broken. I'll try and avoid having this happen in the future, but it was necessary in this case so that people can better avoid content they may find unappealing. The 'Skip' button at the bottom of the page can be used to take your game from start to your point of progress in about two minutes.
Last edited by Heedless on Tue May 25, 2021 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby calin22 » Tue May 25, 2021 6:08 pm

Heedless wrote:Update 1 of 'Voronica Cleans House: a Vore Adventure' is now live on Itch (and soon Game Jolt too, the upload is taking aaaages).

I've added the option to manually chose transformations so that people who dislike hard vore can still get the feral giantess route (and people who love breast expansion can still do hard vore if they like).
Two new scenes are also included, one which has micro on micro same size vore, and the other which can lead to vore or insertion depending on your choices.

Thanks for all your support. If you don't like to use Itch or Game Jolt, I now have a Steam page where you can add 'Voronica Cleans House' to your Wishlist https://store.steampowered.com/app/1634 ... Adventure/

(Release there will be when the full version is complete, which is planned to be September)

Thanks!!

Definitely would like to get it on steam :p will there be achievements?
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby SephirothTheLegend » Tue May 25, 2021 8:21 pm

Ooh new update.
Time for some Noms...
SephirothTheLegend
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dotsu » Tue May 25, 2021 9:04 pm

Code: Select all
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3661, in script
    if trans_choice is True:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3661, in <module>
    if trans_choice is True:
NameError: name 'trans_choice' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3661, in script
    if trans_choice is True:
  File "C:\Users\Dominick Silverio\Downloads\Voronica-0.11-pc\Voronica-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Dominick Silverio\Downloads\Voronica-0.11-pc\Voronica-0.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Dominick Silverio\Downloads\Voronica-0.11-pc\Voronica-0.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3661, in <module>
    if trans_choice is True:
NameError: name 'trans_choice' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Voronica Cleans House 0.11
Tue May 25 22:03:36 2021

Got this error
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby Heedless » Tue May 25, 2021 9:31 pm

@Dotsu Ah, yeah, I put this in the Devlog but forgot to mention it here. Because I implemented the option to chose transformation at the beginning of the game, all saves are going to be broken. It isn't something I did lightly, but I thought it was important in order to avoid pushing people into choosing vore options that they're uncomfortable with to get the transformations that they want.
If you start a new game and use the 'Skip' function at the bottom of the screen you can speed through all scenes that you've already seen and get from the start to your current position in about 2 minutes. Thanks heaps for the error report, always valuable!

@calin22 I am definitely *planning* on having achievements. Steam's systems can be a bit tricky and I am very new to game development so I can't promise it until I'm confident that it's something I'll actually be capable of. But it is definitely something that I want to do.

@SephirothTheLegend Enjoy!
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Disdanex » Thu May 27, 2021 8:28 am

Hi, I bought the alpha version of the game, but I can't remember which mail and when, so I wanted to know what to do now and how to get updates?
Disdanex
New to the forum

Postby Heedless » Thu May 27, 2021 10:10 am

On Itch, I assume?
That's a bit tricky as unless you made an account everything works through the address that you used. Presumably the list of possibilities is finite, can you enter the candidates in the recovery tool until one works? https://itch.io/support
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game