Voronica Cleans House [Ren'Py][Steam] (Update 1.0 09/25/21)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Voronica Cleans House [Ren'Py][Steam] (Update 1.0 09/25/

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:45 am

Eeeeeeee! You actually added extra gulping/chewing for Mark the Mighty! I love it! Though it doesn't occur during a full feral growth tree for some reason, I guess because he isn't quite so big at that scale.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:41 am

really liked this game all the way through. The moral system and the way it changed the mc and story was really interesting and unique. When you av Sasha and she comments on how she may be up for more fun in the future I was kinda hoping there would be a willing scene with her in the end. Like maybe on the good route she would love your giant boobs so much she would want to be part of them. And maybe on the other side of this if you take the dominant route with staria she becomes such a sub she's turned on by the idea of being reduced to food. I know the game is done now but if you started a second itchio for a dlc for this game containing a few fan suggested scenes I'd buy it, just sayin >.>
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:36 am

I must say that I am very impressed, not only has someone actually finished a vore game, but it's a really good one too!
Keep in mind that I'm saying this as a guy who isn't normally into mini prey, but I really enjoyed seeing all those tinies getting gulped.
I'm definitely coming back to this to try and get all the endings and I'll be keeping my eyes open for any future updates.
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dotsu » Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:05 am

Congrats on completion for 1.0

Question is will you put post release content? or will you work on a new game? I am interested to see.

One the same size vore with Basilio's wife (i want to see what can happen with that) an the girl (forgot her name) that is the bose. Due to that an a few other things i do wish to see what may happen.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Heedless » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:19 am

Thanks everyone!
MarcusFreeman321: Yup! And yeah, that seemed like a natural consequence to me!
hirakoshinji2: Those are fun ideas! My thinking with that line was more Voronica enticing her to make the obviously foolhardy decision of staying in her orbit rather than enticing her to be devoured.
Brppdchainsaw: Haha, thankyou! I am actually mostly into same size as well, but for some reason the reversal of anthros looming over tiny humans tickled me for this project. As for endings and updates, the 1.0 version was bugged and had a non-functining Endings and Acheivments tracker. That'sf ixed now if you don't mind downloading 1.0.1 :lol:
Dotsu: Thanks! I don't really plan on any post release content aside for fixing bugs or other issues. I'll be moving on to a new game (the actual focus of which is yet to be determined.)
'Voronica Goes to Town' the animated predatory life-sim! https://heedless.itch.io/voronica-goes-to-town-a-vore-adventure
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Amnael » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:19 pm

Sooo after finishing that story will the next one be a tiny trying to become big and eat everyone ;p Or maybe Staria becoming a pred next x3 Sashas removalists n.n
While i really liked the pred aspect i wished there would be more preyish ends by choosing wrong x3

A few ends this way are in but some could have ended differently ;p We never got that teared apart by basilio after all <.< or drowned in cum x3

Anyway great little game ~ will see what comes next :3
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heedless » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:11 pm

Amnael wrote:Sooo after finishing that story will the next one be a tiny trying to become big and eat everyone ;p Or maybe Staria becoming a pred next x3 Sashas removalists n.n
While i really liked the pred aspect i wished there would be more preyish ends by choosing wrong x3

A few ends this way are in but some could have ended differently ;p We never got that teared apart by basilio after all <.< or drowned in cum x3

Anyway great little game ~ will see what comes next :3

Haha, no promises, but tiny-as-pred is a front runner for possible follow-ups!
'Voronica Goes to Town' the animated predatory life-sim! https://heedless.itch.io/voronica-goes-to-town-a-vore-adventure
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Otakuman69 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:43 pm

Got this game as soon as it came out and completed it. Fun game and good story. Hope to see more content from you. :D
Otakuman69
New to the forum

Postby Midgetman176 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:33 am

Is there going to be a sequel that is a direct continuation to this game and i'm not asking you do it as your next game I mean is there a plan for it at some point in the future
Midgetman176
New to the forum

Postby Heedless » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:07 am

Midgetman176 wrote:Is there going to be a sequel that is a direct continuation to this game and i'm not asking you do it as your next game I mean is there a plan for it at some point in the future

Don't know! Direct continuity is complicated by multiple endings, but I do love the character. I think that I would like to if I can figure out a satisfying premise.

Otakuman69 wrote:Got this game as soon as it came out and completed it. Fun game and good story. Hope to see more content from you. :D

Thank you!
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heedless » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:59 am

Hey ya'll. Thanks for helping Voronica Cleans House have an excellent Steam launch!

I have just rolled out a small bug fix for an extra which wasn't unlocking which I am expecting to finalise the project.
Thanks for all your feedback, enthusiasm and support!!

https://gamejolt.com/games/heedlesshedonism/613741
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1634 ... Adventure/
https://heedless.itch.io/vore-adventure ... eans-house
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby daeway » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:27 am

At first I wasn't sure if I was going to buy the game. I saw a walkthrough online where it showed male vore and I'm not into that.
But I'm glad I did because getting to see all the endings was pretty sweet.
Spoiler: show
My favorite ending is the one where she is a giant monster that swallows the bull whole and alive, then chooses Emy, Sasha, and Staria to be her closest friends. If there is an update, I would love to continue from that point at another location and just have Monster Voronica take her girls out on a dinner date, maybe featuring some same size vore with Staria and Sasha with other prey. Even better, it would be cool to see Emy swallow a girl whole like that one tiny. The idea of a hungry giantess with small friends is pretty awesome and I loved their relationship at the end. It felt nice to see Staria have someone that treats her well, and Sasha has a great business opportunity with Voronica.

Although, the sex scenes weren't something I was there for (luckily, I can skip!) and I would have hoped for more stomach rumbles and burping (what we got was pretty good tho).
I'm not really into player prey scenes,
especially the one with the bull
Although the one with Sasha was surprisingly awesome... and brutal.
daeway
Participator

Postby Heedless » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:05 am

daeway wrote:At first I wasn't sure if I was going to buy the game. I saw a walkthrough online where it showed male vore and I'm not into that.
But I'm glad I did because getting to see all the endings was pretty sweet.
My favorite ending is the one where she is a giant monster that swallows the bull whole and alive, then chooses Emy, Sasha, and Staria to be her closest friends. If there is an update, I would love to continue from that point at another location and just have Monster Voronica take her girls out on a dinner date, maybe featuring some same size vore with Staria and Sasha with other prey. Even better, it would be cool to see Emy swallow a girl whole like that one tiny. The idea of a hungry giantess with small friends is pretty awesome and I loved their relationship at the end. It felt nice to see Staria have someone that treats her well, and Sasha has a great business opportunity with Voronica.

Although, the sex scenes weren't something I was there for (luckily, I can skip!) and I would have hoped for more stomach rumbles and burping (what we got was pretty good tho).
I'm not really into player prey scenes,
especially the one with the bull
Although the one with Sasha was surprisingly awesome... and brutal.

Hi daeway,
I'm glad that you enjoyed it. Yeah, I take a 'something for everyone' approach, which does end up meaning there's a bit of content that some people will find less than appealing.
Your idea sound really fun! I am pleased that you enjoyed the friendship ending, I really like writing it :)
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heedless » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:37 am

Hey yall! Adult content has been banned from Game Jolt. Access will persist for one year, but if you bought Voronica Cleans House through them you may want to file away a backup copy :/
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby ripleysonic » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:39 am

Heedless wrote:Hey yall! Adult content has been banned from Game Jolt. Access will persist for one year, but if you bought Voronica Cleans House through them you may want to file away a backup copy :/

It's already gone for me
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heedless » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:36 am

The public store page is gone, but it *should* be visible for people who own the game through them already and are logged in to their account?
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby ripleysonic » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:34 pm

Heedless wrote:The public store page is gone, but it *should* be visible for people who own the game through them already and are logged in to their account?

I did buy it and I was already logged in before it made the comment, it's completely gone.
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heedless » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:46 pm

Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby ripleysonic » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:55 pm

Heedless wrote:Okay, does this link work? https://gamejolt.com/games/heedlesshedonism/613741

Nope, all I get is.

[ Page Not Found ]
[You found a secret! But on further inspection, you realize it's just an empty page.]

Which is still funny but, no nothing.
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heedless » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:54 pm

Damn. Okay, well, I have PM'd you a Itch key while I try and figure this out. Thanks for alerting me to this problem!
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game