Smutty Lesbian Vore *Renpy Remake*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Smutty Lesbian Vore *Renpy Remake*

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:11 am

HYPE TRAIN!!!
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:27 pm

Brpdchainsaw wrote:HYPE TRAIN!!!

ALL ABOARD!!!

CHUG-a-chug-a-CHUG-a-chug-a-CHUG-a-chug-a-CHUG-a-chug-a-CHUG-a-chug-a-CHUG-a-chug-a-CHUG-a-chug-a-CHUG-a-chug-a
WOO-WOOOOOOO!!!!
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GooInABox » Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:10 am

20221030210426882.png

Here's the first preview of the new title image, you may recognize some old faces as well as some brand new ones. I know that the old 2D anime style was very much liked by fans of the original game, and I hope that my 3D work is an acceptable substitute.

I don't have a timeline on when progress will next be made, but having all of the character models completed is a significant step forward (note that the title image does not contain all of the characters that will be in the game). The next logical steps are to complete the list of required images and to then go through that list and knock out all of the images needed to both replace the old graphics and to add new ones for new scenes.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:34 am

GooInABox wrote:
20221030210426882.png

Here's the first preview of the new title image, you may recognize some old faces as well as some brand new ones. I know that the old 2D anime style was very much liked by fans of the original game, and I hope that my 3D work is an acceptable substitute.

I don't have a timeline on when progress will next be made, but having all of the character models completed is a significant step forward (note that the title image does not contain all of the characters that will be in the game). The next logical steps are to complete the list of required images and to then go through that list and knock out all of the images needed to both replace the old graphics and to add new ones for new scenes.

hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:39 am

For anyone wondering why the name is Smut Lesbian Vore Game, it's because when I first set out to write a script to add things to the game I thought the last word was game instead of story. So the title for the doc was SLVG and the result is what you see now. As GooInABox stated, the title image doesn't have all the characters, but it does include a good number of them. The reasoning for having them set up like that is a secret known only to me, GooInABox and anyone who has read the script; which isn't too many people but you know who you are. Oh yeah, it's all coming together.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby aem » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:56 pm

So, the script is done, the models are all done, so the remaining tasks are to pose the models to get all the images needed then stitch it together in renpy right? And those last two parts don't sound as hard as the first two, posing for all the images in the entire game definitely sounds time consuming but probably not as hard as making the models in the first place right?
aem
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:25 pm

aem wrote:So, the script is done, the models are all done, so the remaining tasks are to pose the models to get all the images needed then stitch it together in renpy right? And those last two parts don't sound as hard as the first two, posing for all the images in the entire game definitely sounds time consuming but probably not as hard as making the models in the first place right?

That's the gist of it, basically most of the characters will have 1 to 4 different body poses, but can have a variety of different expressions that share a body pose. So 70% of the work for making the pictures is going to be setting up the initial poses (as well as lighting, camera angle, etc.) and the remaining work is swapping out different expressions and doing any cropping or resizing in photoshop. But before I even start working on images, I need to know what images are needed. For example, do I need a picture of Ikumi smiling? Do I need a picture of her frowning? What about Hiroko? I'm combing through the script and compiling this list (as well as adding the appropriate Ren'Py code for these images to show up) so that when I do start making all the game images, I know exactly what I need to make.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:17 pm

Looks very interesting! Feels like forever ago this first came out. I'm glad the journey is about to bear fruit!
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby Enteresting » Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:20 pm

GooInABox wrote:
aem wrote:So, the script is done, the models are all done, so the remaining tasks are to pose the models to get all the images needed then stitch it together in renpy right? And those last two parts don't sound as hard as the first two, posing for all the images in the entire game definitely sounds time consuming but probably not as hard as making the models in the first place right?

That's the gist of it, basically most of the characters will have 1 to 4 different body poses, but can have a variety of different expressions that share a body pose. So 70% of the work for making the pictures is going to be setting up the initial poses (as well as lighting, camera angle, etc.) and the remaining work is swapping out different expressions and doing any cropping or resizing in photoshop. But before I even start working on images, I need to know what images are needed. For example, do I need a picture of Ikumi smiling? Do I need a picture of her frowning? What about Hiroko? I'm combing through the script and compiling this list (as well as adding the appropriate Ren'Py code for these images to show up) so that when I do start making all the game images, I know exactly what I need to make.

I get what you mean by this; you're streamlining the entire process so when it comes down for what is needed, it's there and ready to be used and you don't spend half an hour overthinking what is good and what isn't.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:13 pm

GenoBreaker666 wrote:Looks very interesting! Feels like forever ago this first came out. I'm glad the journey is about to bear fruit!

Yep, it's happening. Also, as one of the few people might who have guessed the secret as to why the characters are set up like that, seeing as how I sent you the pdf awhile back, please don't tell anyone. I want it to be a surprise.
(EDIT) But if you want, you can PM me and say what you think the secret is and I'll tell you if you're right or not.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lakeless » Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:40 pm

GooInABox wrote:
20221030210426882.png

I have to say, I'm very impressed at how this is looking. It's actually a very humbling experience to know that a few people are working hard on bringing a game I made a little over 5 years ago back to life for everyone else, including myself, to enjoy. I've read Wario's script and the writing was impeccable, so seeing the art that is to match it now as well, I can only see great things to come from this remake/continuation.

As a side note, I've mentioned this to Wariodude before, but feel free to rename the game however you like. It doesn't have to conform to its original title if you don't want it to. I only named it that to remind myself it was a side project, and giving it a proper title seemed it would make it on par with other projects I was working on at the time and make me lose focus on those. Hence its extreme lack of creativity xD

I wish you both well in your endeavours with it :) It truly does feel daunting that all this is coming from that sideproject I just randomly decided to make one day ^^; but I'm glad you liked it enough to want to do all of this. Best of luck to you both!
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:13 pm

Lakeless wrote:
GooInABox wrote:
20221030210426882.png

I have to say, I'm very impressed at how this is looking. It's actually a very humbling experience to know that a few people are working hard on bringing a game I made a little over 5 years ago back to life for everyone else, including myself, to enjoy. I've read Wario's script and the writing was impeccable, so seeing the art that is to match it now as well, I can only see great things to come from this remake/continuation.

As a side note, I've mentioned this to Wariodude before, but feel free to rename the game however you like. It doesn't have to conform to its original title if you don't want it to. I only named it that to remind myself it was a side project, and giving it a proper title seemed it would make it on par with other projects I was working on at the time and make me lose focus on those. Hence its extreme lack of creativity xD

I wish you both well in your endeavours with it :) It truly does feel daunting that all this is coming from that sideproject I just randomly decided to make one day ^^; but I'm glad you liked it enough to want to do all of this. Best of luck to you both!

Well, that's the first time I've had my writing get called impeccable. Maybe whence the game is finished I'll be getting a bunch of PMs wanting me to do writing for something. Speaking of, there's still that thing we need to do but GooInABox says we should wait until the rest of the game is done before doing that. The name you see is what I accidentally called it, and that's the name I've been calling it ever since.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:35 pm

Stupidly eager for this to come out...again! Hopefully soon!
Monopolus
???

Postby wariodude128 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:30 pm

A number of games have had problems with new updates and progress being made recently. One of which I was really getting into despite some problems which could easily have been ironed out. I really hope they are able to be worked on again soon so we can see their full glory. In the meantime, SMUT LESBIAN VORE GAME has had progress made on it even if the only thing seen of it so far is the title screen. If you want us to shut up and take your money, the good news is adding in of the new script is roughly a quarter done. For those at home with a pdf which I provided upon request, that means the tarot scene is done and kabuki is next. Not really spoilers since without the script the words tarot and kabuki don't mean anything. GooInABox is working as hard as they can on it, so please be patient. If all goes well it might end up being ready to be shown off by the end of the year, but no promises. So hold onto your stomachs until then.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:24 am

Good people, I have come to tell you that progress on the game is coming along quite nicely. Just about half the new script is now in the game itself and more continues to be added when possible. For those keeping score at home, with a pdf of said script, the shower scene is done and the part at the shrine is being worked on. Not long now before characters featured on the title screen won't be involved, which will mean the end is in sight. Not quite there yet, but it's well under way. I know a number of you are excited to get this thing on your desktop, but I am arguably the most excited out of anyone having added somewhere around 80% of the script you see in the game. Just sit tight and I can almost guarantee the wait will have been worth it. That's all for now, as you were.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:20 am

*HEAVY BREATHING INTESIFIES*
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Monopolus » Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:06 pm

wariodude128 wrote:Good people, I have come to tell you that progress on the game is coming along quite nicely. Just about half the new script is now in the game itself and more continues to be added when possible. For those keeping score at home, with a pdf of said script, the shower scene is done and the part at the shrine is being worked on. Not long now before characters featured on the title screen won't be involved, which will mean the end is in sight. Not quite there yet, but it's well under way. I know a number of you are excited to get this thing on your desktop, but I am arguably the most excited out of anyone having added somewhere around 80% of the script you see in the game. Just sit tight and I can almost guarantee the wait will have been worth it. That's all for now, as you were.

There's a chance Christmas might come early for us! :D
Monopolus
???

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:16 pm

Monopolus wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:Good people, I have come to tell you that progress on the game is coming along quite nicely. Just about half the new script is now in the game itself and more continues to be added when possible. For those keeping score at home, with a pdf of said script, the shower scene is done and the part at the shrine is being worked on. Not long now before characters featured on the title screen won't be involved, which will mean the end is in sight. Not quite there yet, but it's well under way. I know a number of you are excited to get this thing on your desktop, but I am arguably the most excited out of anyone having added somewhere around 80% of the script you see in the game. Just sit tight and I can almost guarantee the wait will have been worth it. That's all for now, as you were.

There's a chance Christmas might come early for us! :D

It all depends on if the rest of the script gets added in quickly and how much time it will take for the "full screen" images needed to be added in. I'm hoping for a late December or early next year release, but no promises.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:43 am

A new update on game progress. By my estimation, roughly 8/10ths of the new script is now in the game. For those keeping score at home, with a copy of said script, the scene at the library is done and the scene in the closet is next up. For those hoping the game will see a December release, I don't know when the game will be ready. Probably not by the end of the year, but you had better believe we're working really hard on it. I'd say you can maybe look forward to a February release, but no promises. It all depends on how long it takes to fit everything needed into the game as well as GooInABox and I doing our own QA. Anyway, that's about it in terms of telling you all how things are going. Hope you're looking forward to when the game finally comes out.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EDDC8782 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:42 pm

Safe point xd
EDDC8782
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game