Smutty Lesbian Vore *Renpy Remake*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Smutty Lesbian Vore *Renpy Remake*

Postby wariodude128 » Mon May 30, 2022 10:17 pm

GenoBreaker666 wrote:Will there be a "preview" release? Like the original release before all this?

Now that's an interesting question. I'm sure the new models for the pre-existing characters could be switched out and put into the "original" release of the game when they're done. At the moment though what's happening is GooInABox is going through and checking to see how many different poses for each model will be needed. Also, I'm trying my very best to make the karaoke number partway through the new material as memorable as possible. As one of the few people who I gave the script to, you should know what that means. Not going to explain how we're doing it, because we're still figuring it out, but work is being done if slowly.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:56 am

A tiny update for those wondering how things are going: The bad news is we lost a member of the team because umakeisee decided to clean up their Discord and decided our server was one of the pieces of dirt destined for the dustpan. The good news is I have been made server owner somehow and we now have some character models. One is a replacement for an older anime model and so far three are for new characters never seen before. Also, GooInABox tells me that I made Hiroko consistently quotable, and after going over what I wrote I can see why. So for those wondering if this will ever get finished, progress is being made.

EDIT: But seriously, we are thankful that umakeisee got us going and pointed us in the right direction. Having too many things going at once isn't a good idea and so no longer having to focus on something you don't participate in much anymore can only benefit everyone. I have a way with making analogies go a little too far and we parted on good terms. So here's to umakeisee and us making awesome stuff in the future whatever that might be.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:59 am

Any new updates for the end of July, beginning of August?
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby GooInABox » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:49 pm

GenoBreaker666 wrote:Any new updates for the end of July, beginning of August?

I'm almost done with my certification training. I'll take the final exam within 30 days and be done with it one way or another, and then I can devote my free time to making smut again guilt-free.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:39 pm

Thx for the update!
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:32 pm

GenoBreaker666 wrote:Thx for the update!

We actually have a number of character models done, as well as figured out how the karaoke song is going to sound. You are one of the few people who might know what that means, so I will say no more for now.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:16 am

It's odd that someone asked about if there is any news on progress and then I replied saying yes there has been. Now I check this post and see the question and reply have been removed. Anyway, I can confirm that things are progressing. The original character models all have replacements now and models for some new characters are all that's left. Stay tuned!
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zond » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:46 am

wariodude128 wrote:It's odd that someone asked about if there is any news on progress and then I replied saying yes there has been. Now I check this post and see the question and reply have been removed. Anyway, I can confirm that things are progressing. The original character models all have replacements now and models for some new characters are all that's left. Stay tuned!

Yes, thanks
I just got a warning... ^^;
Eka wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
" Any updates? "

This site doesn't allow asking for update.
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:45 am

I'm also wondering about the game update as well.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GooInABox » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:07 am

Although I don't mind the questions about updates in this thread, it is probably best to respect the wishes of Eka.

As wariodude mentioned, we're making somewhat okay progress on creating (and recreating) character models in Honey Select. So far, I have recreated -to the best of my abilities and resources- all of the original cast from the original game, and I am making progress with creating the new additional characters. Going by wariodude's count, there are 11 new characters left that still need a model, and unfortunately making models of reasonable quality takes a bit of time (anyone who has lingered in the Character Creator in Skyrim knows what I'm talking about). Thankfully, I have finished my technical certification training so I have a little more time to devote to making this smut.

We'll give an update once all of the models are completed and we move onto rendering the actual images and scenes. With any luck, the game will be finished well before the end of the year.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Susuko » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:40 am

By the way how did your exam go did you manage to pass it?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GooInABox » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:05 pm

Susuko wrote:By the way how did your exam go did you manage to pass it?

I did indeed pass it, thankfully, despite my computer deciding to start a two-hour-long Windows update right before I was due to take the exam which forced me to scramble to get a laptop ready, but that's a story for another place and another time.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Susuko » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:10 pm

Well I'm just glad that you manage to pass the exam.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:10 pm

Zond wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:It's odd that someone asked about if there is any news on progress and then I replied saying yes there has been. Now I check this post and see the question and reply have been removed. Anyway, I can confirm that things are progressing. The original character models all have replacements now and models for some new characters are all that's left. Stay tuned!

Yes, thanks
I just got a warning... ^^;
Eka wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
" Any updates? "

This site doesn't allow asking for update.

Of course, the rule about not asking for updates, forgot about that. Maybe should have asked if any progress is being made, which there has been. As GooInA Box said, I did count 11 models still needed. I know exactly who they are too.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HunterZ » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:34 am

GooInABox wrote:
Susuko wrote:By the way how did your exam go did you manage to pass it?

I did indeed pass it, thankfully, despite my computer deciding to start a two-hour-long Windows update right before I was due to take the exam which forced me to scramble to get a laptop ready, but that's a story for another place and another time.

Commenting just to say congratulations on passing the exam.
HunterZ
Been posting for a bit

Postby aem » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:39 am

Is there a patreon or discord for the remake? I would happily pay some money on patreon just to get regular news about the project even if the news i just along the lines of 'I was busy as all hell and couldn't make progress.'
aem
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:29 am

aem wrote:Is there a patreon or discord for the remake? I would happily pay some money on patreon just to get regular news about the project even if the news i just along the lines of 'I was busy as all hell and couldn't make progress.'

There's no Patreon planned, and the Discord is a private one between me and wariodude for development purposes. But to give an update here, the model designs for all of the characters -old and new- are pretty much done, so all that's left to do is to finish compiling the list of required scenes and character poses/expressions, and to slowly go through that list to produce usable character art. We are considering making a small early release that covers the original content with the new images, but that's still going to take some time.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:00 pm

GooInABox wrote:
aem wrote:Is there a patreon or discord for the remake? I would happily pay some money on patreon just to get regular news about the project even if the news i just along the lines of 'I was busy as all hell and couldn't make progress.'

There's no Patreon planned, and the Discord is a private one between me and wariodude for development purposes. But to give an update here, the model designs for all of the characters -old and new- are pretty much done, so all that's left to do is to finish compiling the list of required scenes and character poses/expressions, and to slowly go through that list to produce usable character art. We are considering making a small early release that covers the original content with the new images, but that's still going to take some time.

To add onto this, I was wondering if maybe we shouldn't bother adding the new models and scenes into the old version. Because all it would do is take time away from the new version getting finished. That said, I do have a Steam wishlist where you can buy me games. I think you need to be my friend first, but I'm not picky about new Steam friends. So if and when the finished build is out and you like all the new stuff I added in, that's how you can give me money. Not really, but close enough.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:53 pm

As an update for anyone wondering, the model for every single character is now finished. I've also had a discussion with GooInABox about what to call the new and improved version of the game. My idea was Smut Lesbian Vore Game, due to how I think the word smut has more of a punch than having the word smutty in there. So if you see a new thread at some point with the initials SLVG, there is very high chance it's this game but remade in such a way that unless you knew about its history you would swear it was a whole new game appearing seemingly out of nowhere. Of course, before it can truly be considered finished, a surprise will need to be added as a reward for seeing all the visual novel's endings. The only people who know what said surprise is are me and two others. Anyway, keep watch in the forums and one day soon this previously abandoned project will probably see the light of day once more and be glorious to look at.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:20 pm

Well put me down for hyped and horny
hirakoshinji2
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game