Smutty Lesbian Vore *Renpy Remake*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Smutty Lesbian Vore *Renpy Remake*

Postby Nayko93 » Sun May 09, 2021 6:48 am

Hi everyone
I wanted to share you a little project I've been working on recently :

The Renpy remake of the "Smutty Lesbian Vore Visual Novelty Game"
Old thread here : viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50779

This game was a little side project made by Lakeless in 2017
It was a little demo with 3 scene in it, 2 with vore and a introduction to the story
But it was made on a really bad engine, so here it is all clean on Renpy
(Of course I have his permission to do it, he will confirm it when he come by)
(So a big thanks to him for allowing me to do this)

I didn't change much in the game except a few background, added some sound and rewriting 5 or 6 lines.

So here you go, I give you :

Smutty Lesbian Vore Story
The Renpy Remake

https://mega.nz/file/99I0xZBA#j7ZIqBhEm ... t2ioPddUFo

So what to expect in it : Vore ( of course ) / Lesbian Sex / Willing / Unwilling / Mature woman

Screenshot:
Spoiler: show
intro_screen.png

screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0003.png

screenshot0004.png

screenshot0005.png

And for those wondering "Why I've done this remake" :
0 - I have really too much free time .... :lol:
1 - I just decided to learn Renpy and this is a good training.
2 - It's one of my first vore game I discovered when I first came on this forum.
3 - Even if it's short, it have a nice story, well written scene and good illustrations.
4 - This way it have a chance to not fall into oblivion, some new vore fan can discover it and since now it's on a far better engine, it will be far easier to eventually continue the development, me or someone else...
Lakeless and me are totally ok with someone taking all the file to continue it ( just make it good if you do )
I did the remake but right now I don't plan on going further since I have a other project, far bigger this one (Shhhh it's top secret...)

Oh and if you find a bug, a spelling error or anything wrong tell me I will fix it.

Enjoy :gulp:
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Re: Smutty Lesbian Vore *Renpy Remake*

Postby kiriaflurry » Sun May 09, 2021 11:58 am

Are you planning on adding to it as well?
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sun May 09, 2021 4:23 pm

Huh that's really neat. Thanks for moving it to Renpy. I always really liked the teaser we had.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Lakeless » Sun May 09, 2021 7:29 pm

Just clarifying that Nayko does indeed have my blessing with this project, but also the game may be given an official name in future. The generic title was something I gave it to remind me it was a side project and nothing more than that as it was a chance to test out some things I had learned in the old software at the time. I've given Nayko the reigns on deciding what to call it if he so chooses to do so, but just be aware that it may change in future (even though I've always considered it to be untitled).

Thanks again for the great job on it, Nayko. It came out great :)
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nayko93 » Sun May 09, 2021 8:22 pm

kiriaflurry wrote:Are you planning on adding to it as well?

As I mentioned in the "why I've done this remake" :
Nayko93 wrote:I did the remake but right now I don't plan on going further since I have a other project, far bigger this one (Shhhh it's top secret...)
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby aem » Mon May 10, 2021 3:04 am

Does the download contain all the files that have existed for the game? Because if not send them my way, this game deserves to be more than a side project and if there is more I can put together by god I will, I will deadass learn renpy for this.
aem
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nayko93 » Mon May 10, 2021 3:56 am

aem wrote:Does the download contain all the files that have existed for the game? Because if not send them my way, this game deserves to be more than a side project and if there is more I can put together by god I will, I will deadass learn renpy for this.

of course all is included , if your question is , is there some asset that were not used in the first game and still not used in the remake , the answer is no, all the picture Lakeless created for the game he used them

and if you want to give it a try go on but more than learning renpy, you will need to create a story , good dialogue same quality as the original , and more importantly , pictures ...
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby aem » Tue May 11, 2021 1:48 am

I can do everything but the pictures... damn, I guess this gem remains uncut forever more.
aem
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Tue May 11, 2021 8:26 am

I remember playing one of the branches of this game when I first ran into the original. Good job on the porting of the code to Ren'Py!

As for images, I could technically add more as I've got a couple of clothing assets for schoolgirl stuff, but as anyone who's seen my art knows, my two art styles of 3D images and flattened traces would pair poorly with the existing Manga images in the game unless I did a full remake with new images (which wouldn't be all that hard, actually). It all depends on if people are willing to compromise for more "quantity over quality" images from me (and possibly other artists) or if they want to stick with the original art style and hope for a decent artist who can make more vore edits with Manga images.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby GooInABox » Tue May 11, 2021 3:45 pm

GooInABox wrote:
As for images, I could technically add more as I've got a couple of clothing assets for schoolgirl stuff...

Okay, I'm coming back with some actual examples in case anyone is serious about adding additional content for this game. I've already got my own projects and I don't think I could ever match the original writing style of this game, so I'll leave that to other interested parties. However, I made some mock-ups of the type of images I could provide as possible replacements if anyone wants to focus on the story and Ren'Py side of development.
Here's what the original art currently in the game is for quick reference:
Aika.png

The following are what I generated based on some of the portraits already in the game.

Here's my version of her clothed with the annoyed expression:
Aika annoyed.png

Still clothed, but happy:
Aika happy.png

Clothed, different pose/angle for the "getting horny" image:
Aika getting horny.png

Now in her underwear, smiling:
Aika bra smile.png

Naked with a normal/neutral expression:
Aika naked normal.png

As there are currently about 75 portrait images and 9 full-screen sex scene images in the base game, I will only go ahead and start replacing them all and adding more for future scenes if I see proof of someone expanding upon this game with new scenes. You can either DM me or reply to this thread and we can discuss what's needed. Just keep in mind that the modeling program that I use, Honey Select, has its ups and downs and that sometimes those downs may cause some types of images to be more difficult to generate than others (clothed bellies, for example).
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Nayko93 » Tue May 11, 2021 6:27 pm

GooInABox wrote:
GooInABox wrote:
As for images, I could technically add more as I've got a couple of clothing assets for schoolgirl stuff...

Okay, I'm coming back with some actual examples in case anyone is serious about adding additional content for this game. I've already got my own projects and I don't think I could ever match the original writing style of this game, so I'll leave that to other interested parties. However, I made some mock-ups of the type of images I could provide as possible replacements if anyone wants to focus on the story and Ren'Py side of development.
Here's what the original art currently in the game is for quick reference:
Aika.png

The following are what I generated based on some of the portraits already in the game.

Here's my version of her clothed with the annoyed expression:
Aika annoyed.png

Still clothed, but happy:
Aika happy.png

Clothed, different pose/angle for the "getting horny" image:
Aika getting horny.png

Now in her underwear, smiling:
Aika bra smile.png

Naked with a normal/neutral expression:
Aika naked normal.png

As there are currently about 75 portrait images and 9 full-screen sex scene images in the base game, I will only go ahead and start replacing them all and adding more for future scenes if I see proof of someone expanding upon this game with new scenes. You can either DM me or reply to this thread and we can discuss what's needed. Just keep in mind that the modeling program that I use, Honey Select, has its ups and downs and that sometimes those downs may cause some types of images to be more difficult to generate than others (clothed bellies, for example).

pretty good model , but there is something about the quality of the image , a sort of weird filter that blur everything
or maybe it's the light , you lighted too much the model and then reduced the global brightness of the picture

the good part here is you can create as many as you want with this style
the original asset were used in a other game and the dev took them and sometimes edited the belly to make this game

so if someone want to continue it with the same visual he need to use the same asset that come from this other game ( no idea which game it is, I will ask him )

also quick question , since you know honey select , can you and how do you make big belly with it?
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby BepisBepis » Tue May 11, 2021 6:48 pm

I really liked the writing of the original demo and really want to see it continued. The idea to use 3d models instead of trying to find matching original art styles and make edits seems wise. The Honey Select models look good, but I'd like to mention Koikatsu as a potential alternative. I don't know a lot about Honey Select so I'm sure there's some pros and cons between the engines, but Koikatsu is a bit more anime-y and while making a good bloated belly is still a bit hard, the art style might make it easier to pull off a few tricks- from a pretty alright pregnancy mod to just making a flesh-colored sphere and attaching it to a character's midsection.
BepisBepis
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Tue May 11, 2021 8:42 pm

Nayko93 wrote:pretty good model , but there is something about the quality of the image , a sort of weird filter that blur everything
or maybe it's the light , you lighted too much the model and then reduced the global brightness of the picture

the original asset were used in a other game and the dev took them and sometimes edited the belly to make this game

so if someone want to continue it with the same visual he need to use the same asset that come from this other game ( no idea which game it is, I will ask him )

also quick question , since you know honey select , can you and how do you make big belly with it?

The blur is due to me setting the bloom level too high. I usually set bloom to about 50% as it help the colors pop out and without it characters look a little more dull. However, it can also cause a small blur effect that I can reduce but not entirely eliminate. Here's one of the poses without the bloom:
AikaNoBloom.png

I should also mention that I'm adding an Anime filter to the model's skin; something that I don't usually add in most of my other works. Here's what she looks like without the filter (also without the bloom too):
AikaNoAnime.png

As for the belly, I've been searching for answers to that question for years. There is no belly slider for the models in Honey Select 1, so I've had to find other means of faking a belly. Here's the methods I've found so far:

Belly one - the fake prop accessory (AKA: The MVP of my game Amalgamation):
AikaBelly1Front.png

AikaBelly1Side.png

Pros:
-It can scale really well to whatever size I need.
-It's smoother than most other things I've tried.
Cons:
-You can't put clothing over it.
-It's a prop, so there's a big seam visible on the sides where it's connected to the model.

Belly two - the fake shirt:
AikaBelly2Front.png

AikaBelly2Side.png

Pros:
-It can scale relatively well to larger sizes.
-No obvious seam when viewed from the side.
-It uses the model's skin texture, so the skin tone matches up exactly and any tattoos will stretch along with the belly.
-Available in smoother, pregnancy sizes.
Cons:
-Scaling it too much causes deformities in both the belly and the torso in general.
-It's not as smooth with obvious sharp polygons at larger sizes.
-If the actor leans forward the belly is going to fold up like a paper fan.
-It takes up the shirt slot, so it can't be worn along with any outfits using that particular clothing slot. Bras and underwear can still be worn, but clipping can and will occur if meticulous adjustments are not made.
-Still can't put clothing around it.

Belly three - the fake prop belly again but I used texture magic this time:
Recursion.png
(I'm using something from my gallery because this method takes a really long time to set up and tune correctly).

Pros:
-Same as the prop belly, but for simpler clothing items such as single-layer shirts and pants with minimal patterns I can use what is essentially a magic flashlight (the technical term is a Texture Projector) to warp a texture around both the belly and the body, which mostly eliminates the seam and can provide the illusion of stretched clothing around the engorged stomach.
Cons:
-Anything more complicated than a single-colored T-shirt is most likely going to be impossible to pull off with this trick, which unfortunately includes the school uniform (the skirt might work...).
-If the colors of the clothing and the texture don't match up exactly, you're going to notice the seams.
-Did I mention this is a somewhat complicated thing to set up?

Moral of the story:
Bellies are hard.
Large bellies are difficult.
Large and clothed bellies with no seams and smooth polygons as if coldsteelj themselves crafted them are almost impossible.
I do my best with what I have on hand, and try to search around for more things to have on hand (Belly two was a recent lucky find for me).

Anyways, that's the gist of it. It's not perfect, but hopefully it's close enough if someone needs more images for this game.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Nayko93 » Tue May 11, 2021 9:20 pm

GooInABox wrote:
Nayko93 wrote:pretty good model , but there is something about the quality of the image , a sort of weird filter that blur everything

The blur is due to me setting the bloom level too high. I usually set bloom to about 50% as it help the colors pop out and without it characters look a little more dull. However, it can also cause a small blur effect that I can reduce but not entirely eliminate. Here's one of the poses without the bloom:
AikaNoBloom.png

I should also mention that I'm adding an Anime filter to the model's skin; something that I don't usually add in most of my other works. Here's what she looks like without the filter (also without the bloom too):
AikaNoAnime.png

As for the belly, I've been searching for answers to that question for years. There is no belly slider for the models in Honey Select 1, so I've had to find other means of faking a belly. Here's the methods I've found so far:

Belly one - the fake prop accessory (AKA: The MVP of my game Amalgamation):
AikaBelly1Front.png

AikaBelly1Side.png

Pros:
-It can scale really well to whatever size I need.
-It's smoother than most other things I've tried.
Cons:
-You can't put clothing over it.
-It's a prop, so there's a big seam visible on the sides where it's connected to the model.

Belly two - the fake shirt:
AikaBelly2Front.png

AikaBelly2Side.png

Pros:
-It can scale relatively well to larger sizes.
-No obvious seam when viewed from the side.
-It uses the model's skin texture, so the skin tone matches up exactly and any tattoos will stretch along with the belly.
-Available in smoother, pregnancy sizes.
Cons:
-Scaling it too much causes deformities in both the belly and the torso in general.
-It's not as smooth with obvious sharp polygons at larger sizes.
-If the actor leans forward the belly is going to fold up like a paper fan.
-It takes up the shirt slot, so it can't be worn along with any outfits using that particular clothing slot. Bras and underwear can still be worn, but clipping can and will occur if meticulous adjustments are not made.
-Still can't put clothing around it.

Belly three - the fake prop belly again but I used texture magic this time:
Recursion.png
(I'm using something from my gallery because this method takes a really long time to set up and tune correctly).

Pros:
-Same as the prop belly, but for simpler clothing items such as single-layer shirts and pants with minimal patterns I can use what is essentially a magic flashlight (the technical term is a Texture Projector) to warp a texture around both the belly and the body, which mostly eliminates the seam and can provide the illusion of stretched clothing around the engorged stomach.
Cons:
-Anything more complicated than a single-colored T-shirt is most likely going to be impossible to pull off with this trick, which unfortunately includes the school uniform (the skirt might work...).
-If the colors of the clothing and the texture don't match up exactly, you're going to notice the seams.
-Did I mention this is a somewhat complicated thing to set up?

Moral of the story:
Bellies are hard.
Large bellies are difficult.
Large and clothed bellies with no seams and smooth polygons as if coldsteelj themselves crafted them are almost impossible.
I do my best with what I have on hand, and try to search around for more things to have on hand (Belly two was a recent lucky find for me).

Anyways, that's the gist of it. It's not perfect, but hopefully it's close enough if someone needs more images for this game.

Wow .. that's what I call a detailed answer ! thank you :)

so first, the model look better without bloom and anime filter , all naturel ( maybe the skin texture are a bit weird , can be corrected by colored light I think ( if you can make colored light in honey select )

and for the belly it's funny because the first one looks perfect from the front but bad from the side
maybe can look good fro between ( front but a little side )

the 2nd one look bad from the front but is perfect from the side
maybe it's the angle of view , from the front it look like a flat calque , I think from a little up or down it look better
and the belly button , it's stretched as fuck , I wonder if you can simply remove if from the texture and then in photoshop create one
( with a belly this distended a simple dark spot should do the trick )

and the 3rd one look good but not as good as the first and 2nd one and if you say it's hard then is not worth the effort do it I think
(but it's a little weird , flat on the top and bottom and a little too much extended to the front , a bit too much a horizontal oval )

if putting cloth with a big belly is a problem then you just have to justify with the story why she don't wear cloth
not that hard :
"-hehehe, now I'm going to swallow you my little meal .. "
"-but before I should remove my top, it's not as elastic as my stomach and I don't want to rip it "
"-now sit down and enjoy the show of what you're about to be a part of..."

or wear something that cover only the torso

anyway I'm really curious about all this , maybe I should DL honey select 1 or 2 and try to learn it
I would love to see a video of the entire process of creation for the character and the belly
if one day you want to record it and post on youtube , give me the link please :)
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby GooInABox » Tue May 11, 2021 9:39 pm

Nayko93 wrote:

so first, the model look better without bloom and anime filter , all naturel ( maybe the skin texture are a bit weird , can be corrected by colored light I think ( if you can make colored light in honey select )

and for the belly it's funny because the first one looks perfect from the front but bad from the side

maybe it's the angle of view , from the front it look like a flat calque , I think from a little up or down it look better
and the belly button , it's stretched as fuck , I wonder if you can simply remove if from the texture and then in photoshop create one

and the 3rd one look good but not as good as the first and 2nd one and if you say it's hard then is not worth the effort do it I think
(but it's a little weird , flat on the top and bottom and a little too much extended to the front , a bit too much a horizontal oval )

if putting cloth with a big belly is a problem then you just have to justify with the story why she don't wear cloth
not that hard :
"-but before I should remove my top, it's not as elastic as my stomach and I don't want to rip it "

anyway I'm really curious about all this , maybe I should DL honey select 1 or 2 and try to learn it
I would love to see a video of the entire process of creation for the character and the belly
if one day you want to record it and post on youtube , give me the link please :)

Thanks for the feedback! However, I'm just offering to provide the images to any prospective developers, I've already got my own brainchild of a project to provide images, writing, and gameplay for. If anyone continues where you and Lakeless left off for this visual novel, they'll probably decide what images they want (or perhaps decide they want a more competent artist than myself).

Each of the bellies have their pros and cons, but the first one is usually the best one in most situations which is why I use it the most.

One of these days I should probably pass on my knowledge in the form of a written or recorded tutorial, but I still feel like I should be the student and not the teacher due to how little I know about what the heck I'm doing.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Nayko93 » Tue May 11, 2021 10:04 pm

GooInABox wrote:
Nayko93 wrote:

not that hard :

Thanks for the feedback! However, I'm just offering to provide the images to any prospective developers, I've already got my own brainchild of a project to provide images, writing, and gameplay for. If anyone continues where you and Lakeless left off for this visual novel, they'll probably decide what images they want (or perhaps decide they want a more competent artist than myself).

Each of the bellies have their pros and cons, but the first one is usually the best one in most situations which is why I use it the most.

One of these days I should probably pass on my knowledge in the form of a written or recorded tutorial, but I still feel like I should be the student and not the teacher due to how little I know about what the heck I'm doing.

oh you already know more than most people so you can teach some basic stuff
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby RealZikik » Mon May 17, 2021 3:02 pm

It's nice to see this being worked on again.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby GooInABox » Mon May 17, 2021 7:00 pm

RealZikik wrote:It's nice to see this being worked on again.

Only if someone is willing to write new scenes. Lakeless has moved on (and gave their permission for this game to be updated), and Nayko93 has done the backend work of porting the game to Ren'Py, but as of now there's no scene writers. I've made my offer to provide new 3D pictures to anyone who wants to adopt the game from Lakeless and Nayko93 and write more scenes. The original pictures were good, but more images will likely be needed for any future scenes and I could provide consistency with a total replacement with my somewhat-lazy renders.

Ren'Py is very well documented, it's free, and it's very easy to code in (it's Python). Anyone can download the game and open it up in their own local copy of Ren'Py and start making edits and additions as they please. The only reason I'm not doing it myself is that like Nayko93 I've got my own projects to work on (also I doubt I can match the original tone and atmosphere of this game through my writing).

(I know you've made your own vore games in Ren'Py, RealZikik, and that you've also got your own projects to work on. I'm just writing this to try and bring in any prospective developers.)
GooInABox
Participator

Postby SnivyXD » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:29 am

has anyone pick up on this game
SnivyXD
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:19 am

GooInABox wrote:
RealZikik wrote:It's nice to see this being worked on again.

Only if someone is willing to write new scenes. Lakeless has moved on (and gave their permission for this game to be updated), and Nayko93 has done the backend work of porting the game to Ren'Py, but as of now there's no scene writers. I've made my offer to provide new 3D pictures to anyone who wants to adopt the game from Lakeless and Nayko93 and write more scenes. The original pictures were good, but more images will likely be needed for any future scenes and I could provide consistency with a total replacement with my somewhat-lazy renders.

Ren'Py is very well documented, it's free, and it's very easy to code in (it's Python). Anyone can download the game and open it up in their own local copy of Ren'Py and start making edits and additions as they please. The only reason I'm not doing it myself is that like Nayko93 I've got my own projects to work on (also I doubt I can match the original tone and atmosphere of this game through my writing).

(I know you've made your own vore games in Ren'Py, RealZikik, and that you've also got your own projects to work on. I'm just writing this to try and bring in any prospective developers.)

If the only thing holding development back is someone writing new vore scenes, or just more of the story in general, I could take a stab at it with a fork. Currently an unknown on the site right now, but only because I have been unable to figure out how to upload my vore stories without it taking forever to appear. Have at least one idea for what would happen next in one of the scenarios, so if someone really wants to go all in with making more of this game please let me know. For an example of ideas I've had to add to a game, check my posts for the thread of A Way Back Home and what the developer said about them. Because right now that's pretty much all I have.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game