Age of Vore 0.2.3 Update, a 3D Vore Game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Age of Vore 0.1 Alpha, a 3D Vore Game - First Release

Postby Nikkidafox » Mon May 24, 2021 1:09 am

The file size seems extremely bloated for the amount of content in it. That being said, it does have potential. As nice as RPG maker is, it's nice to see a change.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Mon May 24, 2021 3:12 am

This has a LOT of potential, it already has a very nice feel to it and the environment is very immersive. If I had one request, it would be nice to be able to submit yourself to your pred as food during combat, like a 'melee' 'rest' 'submit' option tree, especially after being seduced. I swear when the succubus said 'I swear one of you must be into this." I so wished there was a 'offer self' button XD
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby TeritheSwallower » Mon May 24, 2021 4:10 am

IT does look quite interesting, but if there's anything that is itching my leg is a question: WIll you get to play as a female pred later down the line? Or only be stripped down into male gut food?
TeritheSwallower
New to the forum

Postby luke1401 » Mon May 24, 2021 4:17 am

This looks interesting, look forward to seeing this develop
luke1401
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Mon May 24, 2021 5:30 am

TeritheSwallower wrote:IT does look quite interesting, but if there's anything that is itching my leg is a question: WIll you get to play as a female pred later down the line? Or only be stripped down into male gut food?

Indeed! I so want to give in and devour all! SO few vore games let us play a villainous/CONSUME ALL role!
Turbotowns
???

Re: Age of Vore 0.1.2 Alpha, a 3D Vore Game - First Release

Postby Matteo42 » Mon May 24, 2021 5:38 am

Maybe replace the download link with a MEGA or Mediafire link? The google drive one has been overloaded
Matteo42
Somewhat familiar

Postby yderoV » Mon May 24, 2021 6:08 am

Matteo42 wrote:Maybe replace the download link with a MEGA or Mediafire link? The google drive one has been overloaded

Just added a mega link for you and others, silly google!
yderoV
Been posting for a bit

Postby HavocLordX » Mon May 24, 2021 8:03 am

Question: Anyone got any idea how to save or discover the Unbirth Enemy?
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby yderoV » Mon May 24, 2021 11:03 am

bighead wrote:Ok, now that I've tried it out, there's definitely some potential there. I had an issue first time round after greg got eaten, where the stomach acid filled up completely, and I'm guessing the game was trying to load the followup scene, but it just went to a black screen then crashed. (2nd run, I skipped to the fight, got eaten and then gave up, just to check).

Loving the premise of the game, and seeing vore integrated into the combat itself is always a massive plus in my books. The animations, especially for when Greg got eaten, were a little stiff, but I know the game's still early in development so definitely not going to hold that against the game itself. Definitely happy to hear that there's gonna be other types of vore too, along with the size difference stuff.

Are there plans for non-vore grabs/holds as well, like facesitting, smothering under belly/foot, that kind of thing? I'll be subscribing to the patreon for sure, definitely interested in seeing how this game progresses.

RC8015 wrote:So the entire game breaks if the player gets eaten:
1) The animation shows Greg while you get eaten, so he stands there awkwardly while you have to imagine how you end as food.
2) The screen stays then dark on Gregs turns
3) The player model bugs each time inside the belly until you struggle
4) Even if you run out of health and stamina, and acids reach max you still do never die in the succubus, so you softlock
5) And even if you give up, game acts like Greg got eaten

vore2412 wrote:Promising beginning, really hope you have the sanity to continue it because I think it will be amazing once it's more fleshed out. Have same bugs with player being eaten but having him give up acts like Greg is eaten and all that, game ends as normal. Still really good so far.

Thank you all for checking this out! I went back and looked at the code, and found out a check was missing to ignore the player for Vore moves in the tutorial. In V0.1.2 I just published here, this (hopefully) should be fixed. Let me know if its still an issue since the latest update.
yderoV
Been posting for a bit

Postby Talon13 » Mon May 24, 2021 12:39 pm

Seems interesting, but I' guess I'll have to wait for player/party member pred content before it's worth a download and try for me.
Talon13
Participator

Postby yderoV » Mon May 24, 2021 1:10 pm

CVYouTube wrote:I'll be writing this review as I play through the current content for the second time.

The first thing I noticed is the potential. This looks like it could blow other games cleanly out of the water when it's completed and everything is polished in the end.

For now, however, if you wish for more people to be satisfied after playing the demo, then the combat with the succubus must be sped up! Right now, I'm fighting her for the second time and it's been going on for about 15 minutes. At this point, I'm not sure if the fight is meant to be unwinnable for the player or not, but it looks like it's within the realm of possibility, although it would take an excruciatingly long time. Just beef up the succubus a bit, make her abilities have a far greater impact, and truly enable her to kick the crap out of the player if they are meant to lose. If there's meant to be a tiny window of opportunity to win, then it needs to be much faster.

There are some bugs with animations, like the matriarch's right arm clipping through the armrest of her chair, but it's my guess that you know of bugs like that and have been more concentrated on other areas of the game. The player and Greg even clip through the floor with their feet when they rest.

Speaking of resting, I think that the cost of giving up a whole turn in a game like this should come with returning more stamina. Amidst my struggle to beat the succubus, I found myself resting for more than half of the turns. Also, losing a turn because I was too fatigued to attack made me roll my eyes. I should be given a warning if that's the case so I can opt to rest instead of losing a turn.

There were small typos in the game's text, but I'm not sure if that was an area of focus for you at this time. I found that I could rapidly scroll through some text with E + space, but I would have liked to know that earlier so I can skip through dialogue I didn't care to see, especially during my second playthrough.

Having to select the succubus to rest was silly. "Player used rest on Lesser Succubus!" That made me chuckle, but I doubt you wish for that to be in the finished product.

My last complaint was the possibility of holding down a button to rapidly scroll through the options during combat. With Greg, I accidentally scrolled too fast and selected heal when I didn't mean to.

Overall, this looks like it could establish the next tier of vore games. Creating 3D vore at all is incredible, and I think that, even without the vore, this could turn out to be a great game. I wish you luck in finishing if you have the sanity to press on with the project!

For the sake of my curiosity, is there something that can happen if the player defeats the succubus? I doubt it's possible, but I would love to know if there was something planned for a miracle victory.

Thank you for checking this out and for your very in depth review!
While in theory it could happen if you managed your stamina perfectly, I definitely didn't intend for the first combat sequence to go on for 15 minutes or more! It's more designed as a basic introduction to the combat system and how vore ties into it. You definitely aren't supposed to win it, but my plan was to create the illusion of a legitimate loss rather than the game cheating if you know what I mean. If the succubus isn't hitting hard enough so that you do eventually always lose, I can adjust those values without any difficulty.

You are correct in that smaller mistakes do get through when the main focus so far is all the systems working as they should.

In the future the stamina system will be balanced more towards a victory, as of course you aren't supposed to lose every battle, only this one XD

I can definitely add a prompt that tells the player can skip dialogue faster and lower the input speed threshold to alleviate those issues.

And no, nothing happens if you do manage to beat the succubus, though it could be a fun easter egg if I tuned the challenge just right. Maybe much later down the line it could be fun to experiment!
yderoV
Been posting for a bit

Postby yderoV » Mon May 24, 2021 1:20 pm

Kligor wrote:Id like to make a small request
Possibly a way to turn the graphics down a bit? Like lighting or naw? Entirely understandable if you dont wanna put that sorta effort in for like... the 3 people with as bad of computers as mine lmao

I'll definitely be looking into creating a low, medium and high preset options sometime soon. With how rare GPUs are right now, I fully understand!

somedude601 wrote:The file size seems extremely bloated for the amount of content in it. That being said, it does have potential. As nice as RPG maker is, it's nice to see a change.

Thanks for taking a look! I actually have reduced the file size by almost half once I fixed my silly mistakes of exporting every single blendshape on every character, so that'll help size and performance from now on :)

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:This has a LOT of potential, it already has a very nice feel to it and the environment is very immersive. If I had one request, it would be nice to be able to submit yourself to your pred as food during combat, like a 'melee' 'rest' 'submit' option tree, especially after being seduced. I swear when the succubus said 'I swear one of you must be into this." I so wished there was a 'offer self' button XD

Thank you very much for the kind words :) I have considered a "offer yourself" option but will need to take a bit of time to think about how to implement it into the current system. It's definitely something I would like to see in there myself, and appreciate it other Vore Rpg games.

TeritheSwallower wrote:IT does look quite interesting, but if there's anything that is itching my leg is a question: WIll you get to play as a female pred later down the line? Or only be stripped down into male gut food?

Thanks! The next party member will be female, and she will have some interesting vore moves unique to her ;)

HavocLordX wrote:Question: Anyone got any idea how to save or discover the Unbirth Enemy?

There is no Unbirth enemy at the moment, not sure where you read that from! Rest assured though, there will be in the future.
yderoV
Been posting for a bit

Postby HavocLordX » Mon May 24, 2021 1:41 pm

yderoV wrote:
Kligor wrote:Id like to make a small request
Possibly a way to turn the graphics down a bit? Like lighting or naw? Entirely understandable if you dont wanna put that sorta effort in for like... the 3 people with as bad of computers as mine lmao

I'll definitely be looking into creating a low, medium and high preset options sometime soon. With how rare GPUs are right now, I fully understand!

somedude601 wrote:The file size seems extremely bloated for the amount of content in it. That being said, it does have potential. As nice as RPG maker is, it's nice to see a change.

Thanks for taking a look! I actually have reduced the file size by almost half once I fixed my silly mistakes of exporting every single blendshape on every character, so that'll help size and performance from now on :)

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:This has a LOT of potential, it already has a very nice feel to it and the environment is very immersive. If I had one request, it would be nice to be able to submit yourself to your pred as food during combat, like a 'melee' 'rest' 'submit' option tree, especially after being seduced. I swear when the succubus said 'I swear one of you must be into this." I so wished there was a 'offer self' button XD

Thank you very much for the kind words :) I have considered a "offer yourself" option but will need to take a bit of time to think about how to implement it into the current system. It's definitely something I would like to see in there myself, and appreciate it other Vore Rpg games.

Thanks! The next party member will be female, and she will have some interesting vore moves unique to her ;)

HavocLordX wrote:Question: Anyone got any idea how to save or discover the Unbirth Enemy?

There is no Unbirth enemy at the moment, not sure where you read that from! Rest assured though, there will be in the future.

Suggestion: For the "Trial" Maybe include a choice with Quartermaster Axel? [E: "Oral" Succubus, R: "Unbirth" Lesser Succubus, T: "Anal" Lesser Succubus]
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Mon May 24, 2021 2:09 pm

It's a pretty nice start and i can't wait to see how it proceedes(had some little problems with my pc, but at this stage, it is pretty normal), keep up the good work

Earlier i was daydreaming about what the Guildmistress said about not disappointing her again, imagining an eventual scene where the Protagonist and Greg surrender to the succubus and when the creature is dispelled they are sent to the mistress to become a huge mindblowing orgasm, proving at least useful for something xD
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

Postby vore2412 » Mon May 24, 2021 11:52 pm

Alright, so new bug. When player or greg is running and tries to use rest, it loops and doesn't actually allow them to continue combat at all.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aickavon12 » Mon May 24, 2021 11:57 pm

is the protagonist automatically male or can you choose between male/female protagonist?
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby HoneyCookie » Tue May 25, 2021 12:58 am

I will help you beta testing this game. 5 min of gameplay and I already found a bug XD

Found 2 bugs.

1: In the first room, where you woke up, there is a wall you can pass through. The exactly location is in the corner near the locked wood door. Clic in the link below so you can see.
https://imgur.com/gywoTM4

2: If you grab your sword and talk with Greg, then go up and talk with David, your quest will be reseted. David you tell you to grab your word, with there is no more sword.
HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zond » Tue May 25, 2021 1:34 am

Good start)
I'm waiting for the continuation)

(+want Monster girls companions in team)
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HoneyCookie » Tue May 25, 2021 1:36 am

Suggestion:

1: Every time a character cant act due lack of energy, he will automatically rest.

2: Rest action should dont have animation, so the battle will speed up and tunr less boring.

3: Put a Yellow highlight in the combat options, sometimes is difficult to know what option we are choosing.

4: Battle with lesser succubi should be more easy...

5: How about if we fail in the test we get eaten by the Matriarch. She can be a vorer in disguise, devouring all who fail in her tests!!!
HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Tue May 25, 2021 2:25 am

HoneyCookie wrote:5: How about if we fail in the test we get eaten by the Matriarch. She can be a vorer in disguise, devouring all who fail in her tests!!!

Wouldn't the orphanage run dry pretty fast tho? From what i can see, it's not just the fact they don't train, the sword didn't really hurt the succubus cause it is a normal sword...
also, i think it is meant to be like the first boss battle in Sekiro or Ghost of Tsushima, (doable after the first adjustments to the fight) where you'll eventually be able to take her down when the game reaches a more advanced state... but get an ester egg/alternative loss condition instead.

I agree on one thing tho: a scene with the Matriarch would be really hot(the way to obtain it probably being an eventual surrender option in the succubus fight and the battlemaster then goes like "Oh... you two are... well, the Matriarch explicitly told me to send these kind of cases to her." whispers to himself "That expains all the "leaks" in her room" )
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game