doki doki vore mod version 1.2 (now available)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: doki doki vore mod version 1.0 (now available)

Postby MellowYellow » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:32 am

Release bump
MellowYellow
Been posting for a bit

Postby AllitheMeal » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:42 pm

the mod looks and sounds great, i onlly have a problem and a half
first the yuri sceen before act 3 should be changed abit, if you dont mind getting dirty, being left as a pile of boney poop would mostly cause the same reaction,
honestly most of the scary sceens are cool, they add alittle thrill

and the half, id love to see this expained from the normal game, even if its just becoming butt fat for any of the girls
AllitheMeal
New to the forum

Postby norman144 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:15 am

I have two sincere goals in creating the game.
1=improve my english.
2=improve my programming skills, as I have no other way to do it.
I would like to have mod recommendations, I want to add other types of vore because I am aware that there are many, with the aim of satisfying people with their favorite vore.
norman144
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mallo27 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:46 am

Just finished playing through this a little while ago, and I mostly really enjoyed it.
Hope you don't mind my thoughts on this mod being a bit long, I just see a lot of potential in it, and want to give good feedback.
The new art fits in well and the sound effects added a lot to the scenes (Having more variants of gulps and burps would be nice, though).
The grammar was fine for the most part, and the odd error here or there didn't distract from the scenes themselves.
Here's what I thought of each scene, ordered from least to most favorite. I'll add a spoiler tag just in case.
Spoiler: show
I think the Sayori scene needs some work. The way the scene goes from an incredibly serious talk about depression to a standard vore scene was so jarring I had to take a break for a bit so I could actually appreciate the vore. Maybe you could change what the characters talk about during that scene so that the vore feels a bit more natural. Like, Sayori confessing that she secretly wants to eat you or something.
I thought the Yuri and Natsuki scenes in act 1 were nice, especially Yuri's.
I do wish the act 1 scenes had lingered a bit longer on the prey relaxing inside the pred. (This is coming from someone who's more of an endo fan so it may just be me, though.)
I really liked the act 2 scenes. I think the characters suddenly eating each other for no reason actually adds to how surreal that whole part of the game feels.

And of course, I saved the best for last. Monika.
I can't overstate how much I loved act 3. The way the scene begins with "you" already in her belly, with her cutely resting her arms on it, (that cg is amazing btw) then teasing you for your interest in vore, while still acknowledging that you're not really inside her, and finally just casually chatting with you to the sounds of her stomach. It's wonderful.
I only had two issues with the scene.
1. Monika resetting back to having no belly if you quit the game and come back.
2. There isn't more of it. lol
Seriously, if this whole mod was just Monika (haha) having vore themed chats with the player, I would still love it, It's that good.
It's quite late for me, so one more suggestion for now. I took my time with the game, reading all the dialog since I didn't know where the new content was. Since most of the early game is unchanged, I would suggest adding some minor vore content throughout act 1, like having characters talk about vore themed stuff, or emphasizing when characters eat. Maybe have a scene or two where Sayori (or some other girl) stuffs her face with food, and gets a pot belly. I think little things like that would add a lot of great buildup to when the real vore scenes finally happen.
Once again, I'm sorry that this was so long, but I really liked this mod and want to see it improve. I'll probably have more ideas to suggest later when I'm less tired. Thank you, and Keep up the good work!
Mallo27
New to the forum

Postby Egads » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:58 am

Holy crap, this was such a good mod!

Not to sound mean but I hope you improve your English because the grammar kinda ruined it for me, but that aside I wish you the best of luck! :D
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Meka590 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:56 am

Any chance we’ll see footage of the mod?
Meka590
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MellowYellow » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:19 pm

I did I minor rewrite of the chapter 4 vore scenes. For the most part I just added capitalized "I"s and conjoined words to make it flow better.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ge7xmft0 ... 4.rpy/file
MellowYellow
Been posting for a bit

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:12 pm

The changes are enjoyable. But I'm not super fond of it basically being the doki doki game with the occasional vore scene or reference. It's kinda sparse on vore elements. Especially in the early days of the game. Personally if I was do something like this, I'd probably skip ahead to the interesting bits, a benefit you can use considering it's a doki mod and can assume everybody playing knows the context of the game.

But that's just me and I always approve of natsuki vore so that gets a nice from me. The artwork adds a lot though, well done on that.

Edit: Also it would help people like me who installed the mod correctly but thought it didn't have any effect. I legit had to dump it into renpy to confirm it was done right. The first atleast 30 minutes feels almost identical to normal doki.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby norman144 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:39 pm

MellowYellow wrote:I did I minor rewrite of the chapter 4 vore scenes. For the most part I just added capitalized "I"s and conjoined words to make it flow better.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ge7xmft0 ... 4.rpy/file

Thank you very much, I'll follow your advice
norman144
Been posting for a bit

Postby norman144 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:42 pm

OptimisticDinner wrote:The changes are enjoyable. But I'm not super fond of it basically being the doki doki game with the occasional vore scene or reference. It's kinda sparse on vore elements. Especially in the early days of the game. Personally if I was do something like this, I'd probably skip ahead to the interesting bits, a benefit you can use considering it's a doki mod and can assume everybody playing knows the context of the game.

But that's just me and I always approve of natsuki vore so that gets a nice from me. The artwork adds a lot though, well done on that.

Edit: Also it would help people like me who installed the mod correctly but thought it didn't have any effect. I legit had to dump it into renpy to confirm it was done right. The first atleast 30 minutes feels almost identical to normal doki.

ok, I'll think about it for the next version of the mod
norman144
Been posting for a bit

Postby samy123 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:44 pm

How do you get the mod to work? You never explained this.
samy123
New to the forum

Postby ssbbfanatic » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:29 pm

How do you actually install this mod, I tried just placing all the mod files into DDLC's "game" folder, but it still seems to be just playing the base game??

Is it just playing the base game for the first few parts and than later changes to the vore mod stuff later??
ssbbfanatic
Been posting for a bit

Postby DollyFailFail » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:49 pm

I do enjoy the idea of it seeming normal to start. You could maybe add some vore elements earlier, but otherwise, I'd like if you make skipping to where the vore starts be an option you can pick, but not happen automatically.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby norman144 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:34 am

samy123 wrote:How do you get the mod to work? You never explained this.

you have to extract a folder called "game" from the compressed folder, and replace it with the current one in your doki doki game.
so you must first have a game copy of doki doki linux or windows
norman144
Been posting for a bit

Postby Younger99 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:46 am

norman144 wrote:you have to extract a folder called "game" from the compressed folder, and replace it with the current one in your doki doki game.

So.......Does it work for the Steam Version or no?
(Just curious as I am on windows but downloaded it from steam.)
Younger99
Participator

Postby norman144 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:02 pm

Younger99 wrote:
norman144 wrote:you have to extract a folder called "game" from the compressed folder, and replace it with the current one in your doki doki game.

So.......Does it work for the Steam Version or no?
(Just curious as I am on windows but downloaded it from steam.)

Yes, after all it just needs to be a version of windows or linux
norman144
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:32 pm

Here's a little suggestion:

How about adding in some screenshots so that people know where the vore scenes happen?
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Enteresting » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:56 pm

So I'm gonna raise a question as I only just finished Doki Doki today with the Mod installed.

Do I have to replace the Game folder every time I start a new playthrough?
I know you have to do "that" to get past Chapter 3, and if possible I'd love to see if there is any way for the finale to have your character end inside a belly.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby WarGames » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:05 pm

is in mind a original story for this mod or just use the base one?
WarGames
New to the forum

Postby norman144 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:21 pm

Egads wrote:Here's a little suggestion:

How about adding in some screenshots so that people know where the vore scenes happen?

Ok, I will do it
norman144
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game