Poll: Would you rather see games released in season or out?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

State your preference

Play games that correspond to current real life season
5%
Play games that don't correspond to current real life season
11%
I don't care
84%

Total votes : 148

Poll: Would you rather see games released in season or out?

Postby tst12 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:07 am

You can put your hemisphere too, in the answers, if you're not in the northern hemisphere.

So, sometimes, I like to release games that will take you a few minutes to play. Now, that said, I have a question:

If you were playing a game about being a lifeguard, would you rather have it come out in the summer or the winter? Or if you have a game about a winter sleepover, would you rather it come out in the winter or the summer?

Or maybe no one cares. If we do it might influence the order I release some things.

Just curious.
tst12
Participator

Re: Poll: Would you rather see games released in season or o

Postby rabidPsionic » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:31 am

My answer is a little more specific than the poll. I believe that the only games that one would need to release in-season are games based on holidays, unless the "Joke" of the game is that it's out-of-season, like a Christmas in July type thing.
rabidPsionic
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuuenzan » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:41 am

Kinda agree with the above. The time of a setting doesnt matter unless its for something specofic like a joke. Generally its not too big a deal though.
Ryuuenzan
Been posting for a bit

Postby nnnddt » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:48 am

I'm maybe overthinking, but I think you're asking it to improve our game experience by helping us with a shared weather to immerse us in your game.
If that's the case, so do it.
If that's not, put a game out considering your willpower left and money needed.
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:44 pm

As gamers, we don't see the outside so it doesn't matter :lol:
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby whattohecc » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:53 am

I honestly don't care anymore as Northern Hemisphere culture and advertising around seasonal holidays over the years has removed my ability to give a shit anymore.
whattohecc
New to the forum

Return to Vore game